PDA

View Full Version : I want to kick Cris Carter in the nuts.

bearsfan_51
04-26-2009, 02:04 PM
What a smug punk. Shut the **** up dude.

Also, your laugh is gay.

energizerbunny
04-26-2009, 02:14 PM
lmao, hahahhaha

jnew76
04-26-2009, 02:15 PM
I would like to see this posted on youtube if it happens

sbh15
04-26-2009, 02:15 PM
I missed it, what happened?

Geo
04-26-2009, 02:19 PM
I don't think I could disregard him any less than I already do.

Flyboy
04-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Bring back Emmitt.

Geo
04-26-2009, 02:20 PM
You crossed a line.

No, I'm seriously pissed off with you right now.

You don't even know.

bearsfan_51
04-26-2009, 02:24 PM
I missed it, what happened?

Nothing, I've just had to watch him all day. I think he's faaaaaaaaaaaaar worse than Jamie Dukes. He interrupts people all the time, just to say something stupid, and then looks at them with an incredibly smug look on his face like he's got it all figured out.

I'm really surprised more people don't hate the guy. I'm guessing this is why HBO was happy to see him leave.

TACKLE
04-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I love me some NFL Network.

Donno
04-26-2009, 02:32 PM
Him arguing with Trent Dilfer was hella funny

Bengals78
04-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Why can't Steve Young stay on? He is at least funny.

BRAVEHEART
04-26-2009, 02:57 PM

me too, nfln for the win.

Crickett
04-26-2009, 02:57 PM
"A receiver does not help a young quarterback that much"

Really?

TitanHope
04-26-2009, 03:04 PM
I made fun of Steve Young all day yesterday.

I mean all day. It was great.

DHVF
04-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Who's forcing you to watch the X-Files?

Gay Ork Wang
04-26-2009, 03:22 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/crisCarter.jpg

"I see, do we have a problem here? Let's just smile!"

underscore
04-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Chris Carter? Creator of the X-Files?

bearsfan_51
04-26-2009, 03:29 PM
I see what you're doing there. I'm going to spell his name Chris, the way it should be spelled. Just another annoying reason why he deserves a swift punch in the balls.

the decider13
04-26-2009, 03:35 PM
I hate Chris Carter and Steve Young...amazing players who have no business in broadcasting. They both need to shut the **** up

art vandelay
04-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Wow that whole thing about DHB honorable mention was ridiculous.

CC.SD
04-26-2009, 03:44 PM
Wow that whole thing about DHB honorable mention was ridiculous.

He was throwing hate at the ACC for sure.

OhioState
04-26-2009, 03:59 PM
nobody is as bad as Trent Dilfer. I cant stand watching the guy, and he has the worst analysis I've ever heard. When asked who his sure things were in this draft he responds with Mark Sanchez. What!?!? since when is any QB, and i mean ever, been a sure thing. That just one example of his stupidity

Bengals78
04-26-2009, 04:01 PM
I hate Chris Carter and Steve Young...amazing players who have no business in broadcasting. They both need to shut the **** up

At least Steve is funny. He either makes a joke or is the butt of one. Carter just whines and complains and says stupid things.

Donno
04-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Trent Dilfer makes me laugh, they asked him if Brady Quinn is NFL ready and he was like I don't know I don't have the evidence.

yourfavestoner
04-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I made fun of Steve Young all day yesterday.

I mean all day. It was great.

I think Steve Young was drunk yesterday, tbh. He, Mort, and Berman weren't even capable of forming coherent sentences.

bearsfan_51
04-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Steve Young is a mormon, so he'd have to be drunk on Jesus.

3pac
04-26-2009, 04:56 PM
The only person I hate more than Cris Carter is Trent Dilfer. Ugh....at least Cris was good enough on the field to merit having an opinion on football. Dilfer is worthless.

eaglesalltheway
04-26-2009, 05:54 PM

That **** with the camera making everyone's head look bigger had me rolling on the floor. And then Eisen put his pinkie next to his lips and i just lost it. I've never seen Gruden look more like Chucky than with that lense, or whetever they did to make it look like that.

Donno
04-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Trey Wingo keeps bitchin about how long they've been there and hes losing it.

LonghornsLegend
04-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Carter and Dilfer both got on my nerves, Dilfer thinks that any time he talks about a QB he's right, and their wrong because he played QB, Carter is too damn cocky and his arrogance was annoying the entire draft.

Bucs_Rule
04-26-2009, 07:05 PM
That **** with the camera making everyone's head look bigger had me rolling on the floor. And then Eisen put his pinkie next to his lips and i just lost it. I've never seen Gruden look more like Chucky than with that lense, or whetever they did to make it look like that.

Yeah, that was so awesome.

I am so glad I have NFL Network, ESPN sounded awful.

Hurricanes25
04-26-2009, 07:06 PM
I think Steve Young and Cris Carter are the 2 most annoyingest "experts" I have ever seen.

Flyboy
04-26-2009, 08:07 PM
You crossed a line.

No, I'm seriously pissed off with you right now.

You don't even know.

Let's hug it out.

eaglesalltheway
04-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah, that was so awesome.

I am so glad I have NFL Network, ESPN sounded awful.

ESPN's lone light spot was Bill Cosby. I was switching back and forth between the two, and Bill Cosby was terrific.

Brodeur
04-26-2009, 10:23 PM
ESPN's lone light spot was Bill Cosby. I was switching back and forth between the two, and Bill Cosby was terrific.

I think Bill Cosby was off the charts in terms of brutal uncomfortableness.

killxswitch
04-27-2009, 09:34 AM
Sounds like other than Erin Andrews ESPN was bad. Glad I watched NFLN.

LizardState
04-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Comcast has a monopoly here in San Jose & when NFLN started broadcasting exclusive regular season games they f*cked us & moved it to a Premium Sports Pkg for $5/mo. xtra, greedheads! Now I see Comcast is breaking up with NFLN, could it be b/c of too many complaints? I know I fired off angry emails... couldn't happen to a sweeter bunch of a-holes. Yes, I missed Mike Mayock.

And all of the NFLN coverage, b/c it's 100% better than ESPN's coverage which is plummeting to new levels of suckiness each yr. The should fire Cris Carter & especially Ditka, they really need a whole draft coverage makeover like Wingo needs a new ****** prescription to calm the hell down, don't get me started on bombastic Berman (who s/b euthanized). The ESPN segues & handoffs that failed indicated their lack of professionalism, & their decline, & I've been watching them for their full 30 yrs. of coverage & no, it's not getting better..... seriously. The only good thing they've done is fire Joe Thiesmann, the perennial Remote Mute Switch Award winner. Erin Andrews has a nasal voice & is only eye candy, Wendy Nix would be too if she would lose about 25 pounds.

bigbluedefense
04-27-2009, 10:24 AM
I actually like Cris Carter. His blunt smugness might come off as rude, but the dude is right. He might be smug about it, but he's right most of the time. I agree with a lot of what he says.

And besides. All he does is catch touchdown passes.

gdamac
04-27-2009, 10:31 AM
I got no problem with them calling DHB a reach, he was.

I got no problem with them being critical of the player, it's their job.

But Carter and co. decided to take DHB's big day and laugh at him and dis him. I thought that was classless. I mean sure, welcome to the big leagues, but come on, on his draft day? I guess Carter is jealous because he had to go in the supplemental draft. Then they had him on the show and Suzy whatever was trying not to laugh. No class.

Whatever, gotta hope DHB makes them eat those words, he has an uphill battle.

I actually like Cris Carter. His blunt smugness might come off as rude, but the dude is right. He might be smug about it, but he's right most of the time. I agree with a lot of what he says.

And besides. All he does is catch touchdown passes.

I like him too (former Buckeye), but I thought they tore into DHB a little too much with the laughing and hyperbole. But whatever, his criticisms, while a tad hyperbolic, were pretty much right. But Al made the reach, not DHB, so why rip into DHB?

bigbluedefense
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
I got no problem with them calling DHB a reach, he was.

I got no problem with them being critical of the player, it's their job.

But Carter and co. decided to take DHB's big day and laugh at him and dis him. I thought that was classless. I mean sure, welcome to the big leagues, but come on, on his draft day? I guess Carter is jealous because he had to go in the supplemental draft. Then they had him on the show and Suzy whatever was trying not to laugh. No class.

Whatever, gotta hope DHB makes them eat those words, he has an uphill battle.

I like him too (former Buckeye), but I thought they tore into DHB a little too much with the laughing and hyperbole. But whatever, his criticisms, while a tad hyperbolic, were pretty much right. But Al made the reach, not DHB, so why rip into DHB?

yeah i didn't see the segment where they rip into DHB, then interview him while trying to hold a straight face. i thought that was pretty classless and wrong.

now i hope DHB proves everybody wrong like Mario Williams did, even though I predicted DHB would bust in the NFL.

Philliez01
04-27-2009, 12:18 PM
I just hate Dilfer/Young on Sanchez.

"OMG, he's doing this the right way....so presidential....he's presidential....so eloquent....young......Joe Namath......SO PRESIDENTIAL".

then Sanchez

"I mean, I mean, 8-4 can get you a division title....8-4......12-1 I'm used to......but that can win too!"

UGHHHH.

griff2213
04-27-2009, 08:49 PM
I think Steve Young was drunk yesterday, tbh. He, Mort, and Berman weren't even capable of forming coherent sentences.

HAHAHA I know i thought berman was drunk for sure it was so funny.

CC.SD
04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
I just hate Dilfer/Young on Sanchez.

"OMG, he's doing this the right way....so presidential....he's presidential....so eloquent....young......Joe Namath......SO PRESIDENTIAL".

then Sanchez

"I mean, I mean, 8-4 can get you a division title....8-4......12-1 I'm used to......but that can win too!"

UGHHHH.

Hahaaaaaa that was pretty bad.

the decider13
04-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Did anyone hear Herm Edwards at the start of the draft? He went on this whole tangent about making an apple pie. He was trying to make a metaphor about needing a QB, but I think he got confused part way through. It ended up something like "Now if I'm makin a pie, I still need a quarterback". I was laughin so hard.

bearsfan_51
04-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Quarterbacks are good at baking pies. True story.

Crickett
04-27-2009, 09:17 PM
Did anyone hear Herm Edwards at the start of the draft? He went on this whole tangent about making an apple pie. He was trying to make a metaphor about needing a QB, but I think he got confused part way through. It ended up something like "Now if I'm makin a pie, I still need a quarterback". I was laughin so hard.

But you know whats as American as apple pie? We heard it every commercial break.

Maybe Herm is trying to tell us something. :D

the decider13
04-27-2009, 09:34 PM
But you know whats as American as apple pie? We heard it every commercial break.

Maybe Herm is trying to tell us something. :D

Herm endorses steriods....I knew it

haha

pr0d1gy
04-28-2009, 12:24 AM
"A receiver does not help a young quarterback that much"

Really?

Go tell Dante Culpepper that one, Chris....lmfao

You're right, he and Emmitt Smith don't need to be on TV...it's just embarassing (sp? wtfever).

thetedginnshow
04-28-2009, 12:43 AM

Cosby seemed doped up. Everything about that segment seemed awkward and if I was Quan, I would've jacked him in the face trying to crack jokes as I go undrafted.

LizardState
04-28-2009, 10:04 AM
He, Mort, and Berman weren't even capable of forming coherent sentences.

Mortensen looked medicated on-camera, or about 3 sheets to the wind sh*tface drunk. He was slurring his words & his eyes were half-lidded.

The Herminator came up with 3 or 4 homespun analogies in his comments as expected, he stole the one about the draft as cooking the dinner from Parcells.

Steve Young had the most intelligent comments, but he had to pull them out of his own o-ring b/c the transitions from the rest of the panel just hung like dead air. Whoever produced the ESPN coverage s/b fired.

And the way ESPN fatuously fawned all over Sanchez going to the Jets I thought it was shameless NYC home bias. ESPN came just short of a handjob on the air for Sanchez

Babylon
04-28-2009, 04:15 PM
nobody is as bad as Trent Dilfer. I cant stand watching the guy, and he has the worst analysis I've ever heard. When asked who his sure things were in this draft he responds with Mark Sanchez. What!?!? since when is any QB, and i mean ever, been a sure thing. That just one example of his stupidity

I'm in agreement, seems like ESPN had it in for Stafford for some time, after he got picked they should have just gotten over it. The drooling over Sanchez for two days drove me to drink, (not that i need a reason in the heart of wine country).

irishbucsfan
04-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Problem officer?

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/crisCarter.jpg