PDA

View Full Version : Scott What would you do in this situation?

quincyyyyy
04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
I know you are going to give us a bad grade for not trading up for Unger in the second, as it is your policy that teams should act agressively in the draft.

But on Galloway and Company on 103.3 ESPN it was that it would cost a 4th round pick and our second to move up a few spots to get Unger. Is Unger really worth that considering we have Gurode at center and Davis, Kosier, and Holland at guard? Maybe Unger had a shot to beat out either Holland or Kosier for the starting spot a year or two down the line, but is a guard really worth that?

Sniper
04-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Private messaging FTW!

bored of education
04-27-2009, 06:24 PM
I know you are going to give us a bad grade for not trading up for Unger in the second, as it is your policy that teams should act agressively in the draft.

But on Galloway and Company on 103.3 ESPN it was that it would cost a 4th round pick and our second to move up a few spots to get Unger. Is Unger really worth that considering we have Gurode at center and Davis, Kosier, and Holland at guard? Maybe Unger had a shot to beat out either Holland or Kosier for the starting spot a year or two down the line, but is a guard really worth that?

Scott would not reply to this message.

quincyyyyy
04-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Private messaging FTW!

Sorry, will do.

pr0d1gy
04-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Your thinking is along the right lines man. Guards are quickly becoming the most irrelevant linemen in the NFL. Big time names dropped late into day 2 due to minor concerns, and more Centers have gone in round 1 the last few years than Guards. Whatever Scott says, I can tell you that you're thinking like the NFL GM's.