PDA

View Full Version : Who is the San Diego Chargers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Shane P. Hallam
05-04-2009, 12:59 PM
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE VOTING:

How to Vote:

You will vote in the poll above, but you should be voting for who you think is the best fan of his/her team. This means that the person has shown extraordinary knowledge of football and their team on both the NFL and Team Forum. This is also a person who lives and dies with their team. This DOES NOT mean the person who is an Admin/Mod/Team Leader, or who is just a stupid homer.

If you have questions post them here.

The SuperFan Competition:

Every day, starting May 1st, I will put up a poll in the off-topic thread, stickied for 24 hours. Every day will be a different team (let's say "Giants") I will make a list of at most, 10 Giants fans, and the SWDC public votes for who is the super fan of the group. Now, this isn't the most homer fan, or the fan who is a mod/admin/around the most. This is who has the most knowledge or his/her team, who has the most knowledge of the NFL, and who makes positive and well-thought out posts on any NFL material.

Past Winners

5/1/09 Cowboys: D-Unit

5/2/09 Texans: comahan

5/3/09 - Buccaneers: Caddy

D-Unit
05-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Where is ChargerFanatic?

the decider13
05-04-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm goin with San Diego Chicken, he always seems to have well thought out posts whenever I read the Chargers forum.

CC.SD is a close second for me

Shane P. Hallam
05-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Where is ChargerFanatic?

I'm being a bit loose with these, but having been on the forum at some point in the past two years/making at least one post on the Team Forum seems to be at least a slight prereq, haha.

FlyingElvis
05-04-2009, 01:08 PM
What if I want to vote but only recognize a few names on the list? Does that mean they venture out of the team section and the others don't, therefore deserve the vote? Or should I start stalking the others to find out all I can in 24 hours? Perhaps just not vote . . . but it seems so un'merican . . .

Xonraider
05-04-2009, 01:15 PM
There is no such thing as a San Diego Chargers fan

Calvin & Kevin
05-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I vote for the dude with the Peanut Butter Jelly Time lightning bolt.

Xonraider
05-04-2009, 01:18 PM
I vote for the dude with the Peanut Butter Jelly Time lightning bolt.

that would be bantx... i so hate that sig

Shane P. Hallam
05-04-2009, 01:20 PM
What if I want to vote but only recognize a few names on the list? Does that mean they venture out of the team section and the others don't, therefore deserve the vote? Or should I start stalking the others to find out all I can in 24 hours? Perhaps just not vote . . . but it seems so un'merican . . .

Depends my man. If you have seen well thought out posts in the NFL section from the few guys you recognize, then def. vote for them. If you want to take 5 minutes and check the SD Team Forum, you can get all the information you need.

FlyingElvis
05-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Depends my man. If you have seen well thought out posts in the NFL section from the few guys you recognize, then def. vote for them. If you want to take 5 minutes and check the SD Team Forum, you can get all the information you need.

Well thought out . . . for a Chargers fan.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r39/dmc27sinned/smiley/evil_laugh.gif

lol . . . off to check the team section.

Gay Ork Wang
05-04-2009, 01:33 PM
if i try to think of a Chargers fan on SWDC the first one id think of would be CC.SD. therefor it goes to him

Addict
05-04-2009, 01:34 PM

the way I see it, a super fan needs to be visible to all. Yeah it's great to be a fan within the team forums, but the term super indicates visibitily to all.

My vote went to CC.SD.

LonghornsLegend
05-04-2009, 01:54 PM
It was between CCSD and Bantx for me, but Bantx is a Mavs fan and lives in Texas :D Both guys are great posters though.

FlyingElvis
05-04-2009, 01:56 PM
if i try to think of a Chargers fan on SWDC the first one id think of would be CC.SD. therefor it goes to him

the way I see it, a super fan needs to be visible to all. Yeah it's great to be a fan within the team forums, but the term super indicates visibitily to all.

My vote went to CC.SD.

great minds . . .

Shane P. Hallam
05-04-2009, 01:57 PM
I think the Chargers are an underrated group on SWDC. San Diego Chicken hasn't been as active, but is an awesome poster. Bantx has some well-thought out stuff, as does CC.SD. Obviously I think Thunder&Lightning is a good guy who knows his stuff. Defensiveback is underrated as well and is very intelligent. All in all a good group.

brat316
05-04-2009, 02:01 PM
looks like a Team leader won't win this time.

yodabear
05-04-2009, 02:06 PM
I like Bantx.

Mr. Hero
05-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Where is ChargerFanatic?

That's whom I was looking for. As is I voted for CCSD since I don't want bantx to win :p

fischbowl
05-04-2009, 02:09 PM
/me pelvic thrust

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Bantx/Signatures/2qki8p2.gif

Brent
05-04-2009, 02:13 PM
I went with CC.SD because he always seems to be in on every thing I see related to the Chargers.

yodabear
05-04-2009, 02:14 PM

This is about smarts and knowledge, oh, oh I am in truoble.

Mr. Hero
05-04-2009, 02:17 PM
This is about smarts and knowledge, oh, oh I am in truoble.

You have my vote, provided of course I get that handjob you promised me for voting for you.

Addict
05-04-2009, 02:18 PM
You have my vote, provided of course I get that handjob you promised me for voting for you.

he promisted you a handjob? Damn I got shafted with a french kiss :(

ccB
05-04-2009, 02:18 PM
I went with CC.SD because he always seems to be in on every thing I see related to the Chargers.

Agreed, that's why he got my vote, though I talk to Bantx more, it's usually about things unrelated to football

Mr. Hero
05-04-2009, 02:20 PM

Not voting out of ignorance is wrong, vote or die ************, ************ vote or die!

Addict
05-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Not voting out of ignorance is wrong, vote or die ************, ************ vote or die!

I agree with this post!

TitanHope
05-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Charger Cohen FTW!

FlyingElvis
05-04-2009, 02:30 PM

lmao - After I posted that I realized it's probably more American to go blindly into a polling place and vote completely uninformed.

Sadly, this poll did not provide me with a party line option, instead forcing me to vote based on the merits of each candidate. :(

Stupid SWDC.

Addict
05-04-2009, 02:34 PM
lmao - After I posted that I realized it's probably more American to go blindly into a polling place and vote completely uninformed.

Sadly, this poll did not provide me with a party line option, instead forcing me to vote based on the merits of each candidate. :(

Stupid SWDC.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY! come on someone finish this off for epic combo

tjsunstein
05-04-2009, 02:38 PM

Stupid SWDC.

Get the **** out.

princefielder28
05-04-2009, 02:43 PM
I voted for CC but I am surprised that T&L isn't getting more love

locseti
05-04-2009, 03:11 PM
charger cohen is the closest thing to a 'superfan' that the chargers have, although I choose not to vote becasue of his distasteful jokes regarding SD's current win streak over the Raiders.

eaglesalltheway
05-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Voted for CCSD, but once again it was tough. TL is a great poster, and bantx has that *****tastic sig.

Bosanac01
05-04-2009, 03:50 PM
i voted for the bantx pelvis thrust.

bantx you know exactly why i voted for you.

Vikes99ej
05-04-2009, 03:54 PM
I sed CC.SD

Tampa 2 4 life
05-04-2009, 04:00 PM
I went with CC

Xonraider
05-04-2009, 04:06 PM

Yeah this... I voted for CC...

I don't think there is such thing as a Chargers fan, but CC and TL come close. Bantx is 3rd place

CC.SD
05-04-2009, 04:49 PM
charger cohen is the closest thing to a 'superfan' that the chargers have, although I choose not to vote becasue of his distasteful jokes regarding SD's current win streak over the Raiders.

I don't mean to offend anyone with my distasteful jokes. Here I'll put a spoiler tag.

EbVKWCpNFhY

"These go to 11." OK come on even you have to give me this one locseti. :D

This poll is good for my ego but can we please get some more votes on the board for TL and bant? Charger fans on nfldc in general are a very good group, I agree with jbond's assessment 100%.

Thunder&Lightning
05-04-2009, 04:49 PM
well atleast I got some votes

Thunder&Lightning
05-04-2009, 04:50 PM
appreciate the love princefielder, eaglesalltheway and Xonraider:)

brat316
05-04-2009, 04:52 PM
$10 says you try and find a team that doesn't follow the pattern for the next one.

Very true.

so wat you going to buy with your 10 dollars

A Perfect Score
05-04-2009, 05:31 PM
anyone but bantx...I went CC.SD as his posts are always well thought out and intelligent

05-04-2009, 05:35 PM
well atleast I got some votes

I just voted for you bro. :)

Xonraider
05-04-2009, 05:59 PM
im sorry, but this ABSOLUTELY HAD TO COME OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx03Fj22Iq

.... how DO YOU PUT YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx03Fj22Iq8

CC.SD
05-04-2009, 06:05 PM
im sorry, but this ABSOLUTELY HAD TO COME OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx03Fj22Iq

.... how DO YOU PUT YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx03Fj22Iq8

Quote a post with some embedded video, you'll see. The markup is youtube with the video's ID code in between.

Shane P. Hallam
05-04-2009, 06:06 PM
[ youtube ] tx03Fj22Iq8 [ /youtube ]

tx03Fj22Iq8

bantx
05-04-2009, 06:16 PM
awesome vid hah

Congrats CC.SD looks like you got this.

art vandelay
05-04-2009, 06:32 PM
I voted Thunder&Lightning.

GB12
05-04-2009, 09:04 PM
so wat you going to buy with your 10 dollars
Unfortunately JBond is broke. So I'm going to take my payment in the form of sexual favors.

Shane P. Hallam
05-04-2009, 09:05 PM
I won the bet actually!

yodabear
05-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Unfortunately JBond is broke. So I'm going to take my payment in the form of sexual favors.

Threesome??????

farfromforgotten
05-04-2009, 09:59 PM
This poll is good for my ego but can we please get some more votes on the board for TL and bant? Charger fans on nfldc in general are a very good group, I agree with jbond's assessment 100%.

But... you voted for yourself?

I originally was going to vote for T&L but I saw he voted for himself and I told myself I wouldnt vote for someone who voted for themselves. I just feel that ones vote should go towards a fellow fan in something like this. Thats just my feeling on the subject ofcourse.

Then I just saw that you voted for yourself as well. So much for that! lol. Maybe I need to wait until later in the process to cast my vote from now on.

CC.SD
05-05-2009, 12:27 AM
But... you voted for yourself?

I originally was going to vote for T&L but I saw he voted for himself and I told myself I wouldnt vote for someone who voted for themselves. I just feel that ones vote should go towards a fellow fan in something like this. Thats just my feeling on the subject ofcourse.

Then I just saw that you voted for yourself as well. So much for that! lol. Maybe I need to wait until later in the process to cast my vote from now on.

lol I think you take your polling a little too seriously. I bet you George Washington voted for himself.

VoteLynnSwan
05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
people who vote for themselves are lame, I would vote for someone else or not at all before I'd vote for myself.

farfromforgotten
05-05-2009, 09:16 AM
lol I think you take your polling a little too seriously. I bet you George Washington voted for himself.

I'm not taking this seriously at all. I only mentioned it because you said you wanted to see some of the other Chargers fans getting more votes, but you voted for yourself. Just a little bit of irony somewhere in there I think.

Anyways, I'm not trying to start a war or anything. It's no big deal. You are a good poster. Congrats.

Shane P. Hallam
05-05-2009, 10:56 AM
CC.SD wins it! Next poll will be up shortly.

CC.SD
05-05-2009, 11:04 AM
CC.SD wins it! Next poll will be up shortly.

Thanks JB, thanks to everyone who voted. Bolts in 09 you heard it here first.

Calvin & Kevin
05-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I doubt I will appear on the Lions poll, but if I did you bet I'd vote for myself in a heartbeat. Lighten up folks.