PDA

View Full Version : Play GM: which one player would you cut?

B-rand
05-06-2009, 10:42 AM
If I could control the cutting of one player from this team...I would not hesitate to give Naufahu Tahi the pink slip. To be brutally honest, I don't even want this guy to come to Training Camp. There are undrafted free agents available who could do a better job at the FB position.

The Dynasty
05-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Ryan Cook for obvious reasons.

General Zod
05-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Im guessing Cook will get a lot of votes here, including mine.

marshallb
05-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Obviously Cook, after that I'd go with Tahi and then Sapp.

B-rand
05-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Depending on how big of a contract he has, and currently it is nothing big, I think Cook could be a semi-valuable backup O-lineman for this team. He'd be like another Artis Hicks, and depth is always a good thing.

No one even mentioning Marcus McCaulley...

I'd also throw Vinny Circui's name in the ring.

russie
05-06-2009, 05:36 PM
cook, tahi, sapp, dugan(kinda a waste of a roster spot), herron, artis hicks, sage rosenfail, and if he doesnt show vast improvement, sidney rice is dangerously close

russie
05-06-2009, 05:38 PM
forgot marcus mccaulley

and circui is already gone, he signed with the patriots a few days ago

B-rand
05-06-2009, 06:07 PM
forgot marcus mccaulley

and circui is already gone, he signed with the patriots a few days ago

Really!? I thought they had good talent evaluators...

B-rand
05-06-2009, 06:09 PM
cook, tahi, sapp, dugan(kinda a waste of a roster spot), herron, artis hicks, sage rosenfail, and if he doesnt show vast improvement, sidney rice is dangerously close

I'll let this go this time, but that's a lot for one player whom you can cut...

I actually like Dugan, he's a lot like Kleinsasser. I'd much rather see Dugan lined up as FB than Tahi.

hagy34
05-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Get rid of Booty. If he didn't attend USC he'd be working at a McDonalds. He is just a god awful NFL QB. No arm, gun shy.....yuck.

BGB
05-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Aundre Allison. Probably the worst NFL WR I have ever seen. All he can do is run in a straight line. Even if that line leads him out of bounds he'll continue to follow it. He's pretty good at pushing off too.

If I could have a two for one deal Maculley would be on his way out the door right behind him.

hagy34
05-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Aundre Allison. Probably the worst NFL WR I have ever seen. All he can do is run in a straight line. Even if that line leads him out of bounds he'll continue to follow it. He's pretty good at pushing off too.

If I could have a two for one deal Maculley would be on his way out the door right behind him.

LOL. The worst ever?

I call your bluff, I gurantee you thought Williamson was worse. God everytime I think about Hot Hands I just wanna puke.

vikes_28
05-07-2009, 08:44 AM
I wish the Vikings would bring Kelly Campbell back. That dude had sick speed. He was just overthrown 99% of the time.

I wouldn't think about cutting Rice. Cause he just doesn't have a qb to throw to him. He could probably go to a team like the Colts and be their big play potential type of guy. He's also a big target in the endzone.

As for who I would cut...Probably a tie between Allison, Tahi, and Booty.