PDA

View Full Version : Who is the St. Louis Rams SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2009, 01:07 PM
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE VOTING:

How to Vote:

You will vote in the poll above, but you should be voting for who you think is the best fan of his/her team. This means that the person has shown extraordinary knowledge of football and their team on both the NFL and Team Forum. This is also a person who lives and dies with their team. This DOES NOT mean the person who is an Admin/Mod/Team Leader, or who is just a stupid homer.

If you have questions post them here.

The SuperFan Competition:

Every day, starting May 1st, I will put up a poll in the off-topic thread, stickied for 24 hours. Every day will be a different team (let's say "Giants") I will make a list of at most, 10 Giants fans, and the SWDC public votes for who is the super fan of the group. Now, this isn't the most homer fan, or the fan who is a mod/admin/around the most. This is who has the most knowledge or his/her team, who has the most knowledge of the NFL, and who makes positive and well-thought out posts on any NFL material.

Past Winners

5/1/09 Dallas Cowboys: D-Unit

5/2/09 Houston Texans: comahan

5/3/09 Tampa Bay Bucs: Caddy

5/4/09 San Diego Chargers: CC.SD

5/5/09 Minnesota Vikings: Vikes99ej

5/6/09 Cincinnati Bengals: PalmertoCJ

D-Unit
05-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Yodachu, I'm probably the only one who will vote for you, so enjoy the early lead.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
KCJ for me

princefielder28
05-07-2009, 01:13 PM
yoda = sexy

there are several quality posters though, and you guys know who you are.

Brent
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
This should be over shortly.

However, I would like to make sure that HawkeyeFan, Holt_bruce81 and KCJ68, all get some recognition.

tjsunstein
05-07-2009, 01:33 PM
They have some good posters, too. I had to resort to the team boards for this one.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I like yoda and all, but for a super fan, KCJ, Hawkeye fan, Seiler, and rockio all rock the team board. Along with nfrillman and holt_bruce occasionally.

D-Unit
05-07-2009, 01:39 PM
LOL. I didn't even see KCJ in there. Quality guy. I always pictured him as a KC Chief fan. ha.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2009, 01:44 PM
I like yoda and all, but you hardly see him in the NFL Section besides ranting about the rams suckiness

KCJ58
05-07-2009, 02:07 PM
NGSeiler to me is the most knowledgeable Rams fan here so I voted for him

btw JB it's 58 not 68 :D

Bosanac01
05-07-2009, 02:16 PM
i voted for rockio. It was between him and KCJ58.

El Peefs?????
05-07-2009, 02:27 PM
I like yoda and all, but you hardly see him in the NFL Section besides ranting about the rams suckiness

Thats because the NFL section is a breeding ground for SARF flu and runs rampant with severe retardation.

HawkeyeFan
05-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Haha, how is Yodachu winning?

The Unseen
05-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Haha, how is Yodachu winning?

It's moreso a popularity contest. Love him, but he's an Off Topic legend.

I voted NGSeiler.

yodabear
05-07-2009, 03:22 PM
As I hold an 8 vote lead, I can say I may be in the top 6. However, I am not the St. Louis Rams super fan. I agree with Gay Ork Gang, I am a likeable figure who does not post all that much in the NFL forum or Team Board. And to quote The Unseen, I am an off topic legend, and also to repeat what Gay Ork Gang, really what I am known for on the NFL section the past couple of years have been Rams suck rants. I appreciate the votes from all. But my voting would go like this....

1. NGSeiler
2. KCJ58
3. holt_bruce
4. Hawkeye Fan
5. rockio
6. Me

GB12
05-07-2009, 03:24 PM
NGSeiler and it's not even close. It's a shame he won't win.

Jensen
05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
No offense to yoda or any of the other Rams posters, but NGSeiler takes this one pretty easily for me. So far this one has just been a popularity contest like Unseen said.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2009, 03:28 PM
We still have lots of time, and it is still close. I think Seiler, rockio, KCJ and Hawkeyefan always have some great insights.

Brent
05-07-2009, 03:28 PM
It's moreso a popularity contest.
Pretty much. As it goes on though, people will be weeded out.

DHVF
05-07-2009, 03:30 PM
As I hold an 8 vote lead, I can say I may be in the top 6. However, I am not the St. Louis Rams super fan. I agree with Gay Ork Gang, I am a likeable figure who does not post all that much in the NFL forum or Team Board. And to quote The Unseen, I am an off topic legend, and also to repeat what Gay Ork Gang, really what I am known for on the NFL section the past couple of years have been Rams suck rants. I appreciate the votes from all. But my voting would go like this....

1. NGSeiler
2. KCJ58
3. holt_bruce
4. Hawkeye Fan
5. rockio
6. Me
But...but...you got Mike Martz fired? Who else has been that influential to their respective team?

yodabear
05-07-2009, 03:31 PM
But...but...you got Mike Martz fired? Who else has been that influential to their respective team?

Lion and 49er fans.

CJSchneider
05-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Went with KCJ, but my favorite Rams fan at the moment is HawkeyeFan. We love him over in the 49er forum.

DHVF
05-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Lion and 49er fans.
They personally got him fired? I don't think so. Accept the credit goddammit.

yodabear
05-07-2009, 03:38 PM
They personally got him fired? I don't think so. Accept the credit goddammit.

Fine I will accept the credit, but his predicessors have gone 5-27 overall. That isn't very good.

diabsoule
05-07-2009, 03:44 PM
NGSeiler for me.

ccB
05-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Thats because the NFL section is a breeding ground for SARF flu and runs rampant with severe retardation.
I agree, I hate the NFL section on this site, every thread is basically just people hyping their own players/team.

Brent
05-07-2009, 03:59 PM
I agree, I hate the NFL section on this site, every thread is basically just people hyping their own players/team.
Oh and dont forget trash talking about how bad their rivals' players are. I generally avoid it as much as I can.

PalmerToCJ
05-07-2009, 04:05 PM
This one is close for me. I really like KCJ, HawkeyeFan, Holt_bruce and NGSeiler for their stuff on the NFL/Team/draft stuff. Also seems like rockio is a good one.

I'll go with KCJ on this one.

Borat
05-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Hawkeyefan FTMFW!!!

I'd vote Yoda if this was a contest to find which fan actually hates his own team the most. In that case, Yoda would be the favorite to win it all.

yodabear
05-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Hawkeyefan FTMFW!!!

I'd vote Yoda if this was a contest to find which fan actually hates his own team the most. In that case, Yoda would be the favorite to win it all.

I literally loled when I read this. Partly because it is so true. I love the Rams, but they also piss me off.......a lot.

art vandelay
05-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Definitely NGSeiler.

yodabear
05-07-2009, 05:12 PM
We still have lots of time, and it is still close. I think Seiler, rockio, KCJ and Hawkeyefan always have some great insights.

I agree, u also forgot about Holt_Bruce, I always like what he has to say. And also BUMP!

scottyboy
05-07-2009, 06:05 PM
I really wish NG posted more, man knows his ****. love kcj and yoda too. i think i voted yoda, but really all 3 are excellent posters

eaglesalltheway
05-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh and dont forget trash talking about how bad their rivals' players are. I generally avoid it as much as I can.

I voted Rockio, lots of great fans there, yoda is a favorite of mine, but not sure I'd call him a "superfan". I shaded a bit toward Rockio because of the Chase Coffman love that we share...

Edit: Post 6,900... Whoopy!

Mr. Hero
05-07-2009, 06:48 PM
I would just like to inform yoda that my vote is for sale. Don't know if you still have that van by the river or your canoe but I'll give you my vote for some motor boat action.

yodabear
05-07-2009, 06:49 PM
I would just like to inform yoda that my vote is for sale. Don't know if you still have that van by the river or your canoe but I'll give you my vote for some motor boat action.

Vote for FreebirdsRams, he has gotten no love. He was the first Rams fan on this board, he deserves a vote.

the decider13
05-07-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm gonna have to go with Holt_Bruce81...he's a good poster and a solid rams fan.

CC.SD
05-07-2009, 07:00 PM
I want to vote Yoda but I'm not sure the criteria matches up. KC is probably my guy.

yourfavestoner
05-07-2009, 07:00 PM
He rarely posts anymore, but NGSeiler.

KCJ58
05-07-2009, 07:07 PM
He rarely posts anymore, but NGSeiler.

all his posts are on the Rams board and their usually very informent

diabsoule
05-07-2009, 07:13 PM
I really like most of the Rams fans as posters and most, if not all, REALLY know their stuff when it comes to their team. I voted NGSeiler but my vote easily could have gone to KC, yoda, or hawkeyefan

yodabear
05-07-2009, 07:20 PM
all his posts are on the Rams board and their usually very informent

The man is crazy good. He has like 2,200 posts, and at least 1,100 of those are about the Rams. And none of them are like this........

Hell, I'd take Rex Grossman over Marc ***** ass I broke a ******* nail Bulger and Gus ****** Licker.

What a beautiful setiment. Anyway, yeah, NGSeiler is a classic addeage (thats a long word, prolly didn't spell it right) about quality over quanity. And the 1,100 are about the NFL and the draft. For that reason, he got my vote.

Brent
05-07-2009, 07:25 PM
So, if all the Rams fans think that NG is the best, does that overrule the popular vote?

yodabear
05-07-2009, 07:27 PM
So, if all the Rams fans think that NG is the best, does that overrule the popular vote?

Popular vote isn't over yet....

The Unseen
05-07-2009, 07:38 PM
NGSeiler making a comeback!!!!

ironman4579
05-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I voted KC. He really knows his stuff. I also wanted to see a good Yoda rant, but if he doesn't even think he should win, I guess that hope is out the window.

Xonraider
05-07-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm not going to lie, I would've never thought of NG because I rarely see him post. Its Hawkeyes or KCJ... I'll think about this a while

05-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Yoda will win only because KCJ AND NGSeiler will continue to take votes away from one another.

thetedginnshow
05-07-2009, 08:31 PM
TBH, I didn't even know NG was a Rams fan. This isn't only about who's the most knowledgeable.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Yoda will win only because KCJ AND NGSeiler will continue to take votes away from one another.

Haha yeah. Both are neck and neck here.

nfrillman
05-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Well I see I am being shut out. I have a sneaky suspicion that I won't be shut out too awfully long after I type this. I'd have to say that NG deserves this, so if he loses the vote I say we just let the Rams fan override it.

P-L
05-07-2009, 08:54 PM
This is ridiculous. I voted for NGSeiler.

The Unseen
05-07-2009, 08:56 PM
The mods should rig the poll if Yodachu approves

ironman4579
05-07-2009, 09:00 PM
This is ridiculous. I voted for NGSeiler.

It's because NG and KCJ are splitting votes. They have like 41 together.

Xiomera
05-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Yoda is the best Rams fan, and I'm not just saying that because I'm sleeping with him.

He is also the best St. Louis Cardinals fan. If they had an NBA team, he'd own that distinction as well.

yodabear
05-08-2009, 01:04 AM
I voted KC. He really knows his stuff. I also wanted to see a good Yoda rant, but if he doesn't even think he should win, I guess that hope is out the window.

Believe me, there will still be a rant. Just gotta make sure I hang onto the vote tho.

holt_bruce81
05-08-2009, 01:20 AM
It's hard for me to vote for just one. There are some great posters in the Rams forum. My vote goes to NGSeiler.

Borat
05-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Believe me, there will still be a rant. Just gotta make sure I hang onto the vote tho.

A rant about you winning the vote would be fairly epic.

yodabear
05-08-2009, 02:50 AM
Ah **** it, I was gonna wait to make sure I "win" to make sure I "win" since if I don't "win", all I am about to say is gonna be moot. But if NGSeiler over takes me in the next eleven hours, good for him, and jackasses will quit their bitching over what equates to an internet high school homecoming king race.

However, I do feel like Hillary Clinton right now. That aside, at this moment right now most of u not voting for me, self included, are wondering how is NGSeiler not winning this thing. And I completely agree with u. This race is not about me, or the people I am about to talk about, this is about SWDC and the St. Louis Rams and their fans getting their true superfan, which is NGSeiler.

But also, at this moment I know there are a select group of people who think it is ridiculous I am winning, and a shame that I am winning. Saying I don't even know anything about the NFL, or that I am an overrated poster, or I am a post *****. Or that I am not a true fan of the NFL or the Rams. Well, I do know stuff about the NFL. I am a fan of the St. Louis Rams. If I was not a true Rams fan, why would I be at one point so wanting a win I would guarantee a victory, or be banned from this site. Is that not living and dying by your team? One of the criteria for this very high school homecoming king race. Listen, I don't care about u really or what u think about me, even though I wish some of u didn't wish I die in a firey, painful, and unhealthy death, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to find out how my cancer is going, I have birthday lunch, and I have finals next week. I got so much more to care about over being the Rams super fan on SWDC or what those people on SWDC think of me. I could care less about u either. BUT EVERYONE QUIT QUESTIONING MY FANHOOD, THAT PISSES ME OFF!

Enough with the stupid. I thank all who voted for me. Some of u I never expcted to get votes from, and I appreciate that. Especially u STRIP, u are my favorite to win this. U guys are awesome. However, I do move to select NGSeiler winner of this by acclamation. Any opposed: too bad.

However under two stipulations: on the first page of these things u must put Rams: NGSeiler (acclamated by Yodachu just cuz Yodachu loves seeing his name in print and it turn Yodachu on). Secondly, I want to break the tie if there is one in the next race, since NGSeiler is so awesome, I don't think he even enters the Off Topic section.

Anyway, NGSeiler is awesome, he deserves this title. And to the haters, I have never been a hater, ignore them and hope they go away. But I love u guys in a crazy way. Thank u, God Bless u, and God Bless SWDC, and I hope none of u (even the haters) die a firey, unhealthy, and painful death.

thetedginnshow
05-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Wow. That's a true SuperFan right there. Giving up the title to make folks feel better.

ALL HAIL YODACHU!

FlyingElvis
05-08-2009, 09:10 AM
I'm not going to lie, I would've never thought of NG because I rarely see him post. Its Hawkeyes or KCJ... I'll think about this a while

TBH, I didn't even know NG was a Rams fan. This isn't only about who's the most knowledgeable.

Exactly . . . n00bs like me can spend a year on here and never see a post by this NG fella . . . how could I possible vote for him? I certainly can't avoid voting. I see a poll and it's like I'm a bug and the poll is a bright light that smells strangely like BBQ'd siblings.

Thank u, God Bless u, and God Bless SWDC, and I hope none of u (even the haters) die a firey, unhealthy, and painful death.

Thank gawd for that. I'm really hoping to die a healthy death. :confused: lol

Shane P. Hallam
05-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Last call for votes. It is still close!

05-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Oh, ****. I seriously thought it was over long ago. There's still a chance ..

bored of education
05-08-2009, 12:26 PM
yoda because he is a *****!

brat316
05-08-2009, 12:31 PM
This isn't about superfan any more its turning into who is the most popular from each team.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-08-2009, 12:36 PM
This isn't about superfan any more its turning into who is the most popular from each team.

Vikes99ej isn't the most "popular" vikings fan and he won by a big margin.

Brent
05-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Will NG make the comeback?

It's also about who live and dies for their team.

brat316
05-08-2009, 12:40 PM

okay right about that.

Shane P. Hallam
05-08-2009, 12:43 PM

And look at the number of votes NG got, we have about 20 minutes left. Maybe he can get those few last votes. I am pretty happy with how this has worked out so far.

Shane P. Hallam
05-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Yoda wins in a close vote

GB12
05-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Almost pulled off a comeback.

Matthew Jones
05-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Seems like some of the other Rams fans played Ralph Nader to NGSeiler's Al Gore. Congratulations Yodachu!

KCJ58
05-08-2009, 02:00 PM
congrats to yoda

yodabear
05-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Seems like some of the other Rams fans played Ralph Nader to NGSeiler's Al Gore. Congratulations Yodachu!

So I am George W. Bush. A lot of people would see that compairson. I tried to get NGSeiler to win, even though a lot of people still call it controversal.