PDA

View Full Version : Steve Bisciotti - Top 5 best owners.

jkpigskin
05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/05/08/nfl.owners/index.html

Steve Bisciotti was rated the 5th best owner in the nfl by SI. One question though... was he our majority owner when we won the superbowl? Cause it says in the article that he bought the ravens in 2000.

pretty cool though

bored of education
05-13-2009, 02:43 PM
I saw him one day in where was I ummmm...ohh La Jolla, CA . I think it was him. I saw him at some lil cafe with his wife. I have been a huge fan of his for sometime. Some cool stuff aobut him in Feinstein's book, Next Man Up

Ravens1991
05-13-2009, 03:25 PM
I think he bought the Ravens but he didnt get majority until a certain time or something. My neighbor partied w/ him back in the day at salisbury. Also I do agree he is a good owner. If we ever go to no salary cap in football I see him throwing big bucks, but I see him giving Ozzie a blank check, instead of giving himself a blank check.

dcarey20
05-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Bisciotti FTW

ccB
05-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Which Ravens fan is it that hates Biscotti? Was it ERU? Big Dawg? Someone else? I know someone on here was not a fan and had some disparaging things to say about him.

America
05-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Which Ravens fan is it that hates Biscotti? Was it ERU? Big Dawg? Someone else? I know someone on here was not a fan and had some disparaging things to say about him.

Odds are it was one of them who had an unreasonable hatred for him...

BmoreBlackByrdz
05-15-2009, 09:07 AM

Yeah I think both of em hate him AND Newsome. If it was up to them Kyle Boller would still be our QB and we would be sitting in the bottom of the AFC north.

jkpigskin
05-15-2009, 11:31 AM
where are ERU and big dawg? We need some controversy on this board.. haha

bored of education
05-15-2009, 11:35 AM
where are ERU and big dawg? We need some controversy on this board.. haha

They are too busy giving each other colonoscopies.

Ravens1991
05-15-2009, 11:42 AM
ya they both hate Newsome and Biscotti. I know BigDawg likes Flacco now, ERU still hates his guts. Granted me and them have never seen eye to eye, but it was fun argueing on here.

bored of education
05-18-2009, 03:24 PM
ERu and Big Dawg's fav snack ( I know different spelling so ****!)

http://castbakery.com/catalog/images/Biscotti.jpg

BmoreBlackByrdz
05-18-2009, 05:07 PM
ya they both hate Newsome and Biscotti. I know BigDawg likes Flacco now, ERU still hates his guts. Granted me and them have never seen eye to eye, but it was fun argueing on here.

why the hell does he still hate Flacco? That dude makes no sense. He supports Boller through years of failure and losing seasons yet Flacco takes the Ravens to the AFC Championship and he hates him. I'll never understand him.

Ravens1991
05-18-2009, 05:11 PM
IDK he was attaking Flacco after the AFC title game, saying "Flacco licks sacko" and how we would be super bowl Champs w/ Troy SMith. He is a unique individual, but you gotta love him

BmoreBlackByrdz
05-18-2009, 05:27 PM
IDK he was attaking Flacco after the AFC title game, saying "Flacco licks sacko" and how we would be super bowl Champs w/ Troy SMith. He is a unique individual, but you gotta love him

Ha, his boy Boller couldn't even get us into the playoffs, yet he flames Flacco for losing in the AFCCG in his rookie season? I love that he's a Caps fan, but he makes no sense to me when it comes to the Baltimore Ravens.

bored of education
05-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Every team could make it to the SB with Troy Smith as QB. Dude is epic!

any of you read Next Man Up?

i loved the book.

BmoreBlackByrdz
05-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Every team could make it to the SB with Troy Smith as QB. Dude is epic!

any of you read Next Man Up?

i loved the book.

I've always thought back and wondered what would have happened in the 09 season if Troy never got tonsilitis(sp). From the very little playing time he's had, he has looked really good. A tiny feeling in me(very tiny) kinda wants Joe Flacco to go down with a tiny tiny injury just for 1 little game, so Troy can start. He'd be very fun to watch and add a whole nother dimension to the Ravens offense.

Ravens1991
05-18-2009, 07:53 PM
heck no, we dont need a controversy here. I do wonder if we would have won it all w/ troy but hey we did damn good w/ Flacco. How do you all think we would have done w/ Troy, I honestly dont know

jkpigskin
05-18-2009, 07:53 PM
ERU and bigdawg keep it new and fresh here on our boards. I for one, have no idea what goes through their heads but it is humorous at times.
in the end, both just want to see winning football from the ravens

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
05-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Kind of weird they haven't posted on here yet.

Ravens1991
05-18-2009, 08:08 PM
where has BigDawg been, I know ERU pops up every once in a while.

jkpigskin
05-18-2009, 10:19 PM
where has BigDawg been, I know ERU pops up every once in a while.
it seemed like they showed up more when the ravens were sucking it up. maybe they cant find anything bad to say about the ravens so they just lay low for a while

BmoreBlackByrdz
05-19-2009, 12:29 PM
My thoughts exactly, they were super active when the Ravens lose but when we win, it seems like there upset.

bored of education
05-19-2009, 01:17 PM
damn I like hanging out here in the Ravens forum. I will make more appearances!!!!!!! Plus Stevey B is money yo!

jkpigskin
05-19-2009, 01:41 PM
damn I like hanging out here in the Ravens forum. I will make more appearances!!!!!!! Plus Stevey B is money yo!

haha, your welcome here man!

so nobody really answered my question but was Steve Bisciotti our majority owner in our 2000 superbowl season?

Ravens1991
05-19-2009, 02:54 PM
I dont think he was, remember we had Art do all the talking

ChefMike
05-21-2009, 08:50 AM
why the hell does he still hate Flacco? That dude makes no sense. He supports Boller through years of failure and losing seasons yet Flacco takes the Ravens to the AFC Championship and he hates him. I'll never understand him.

because they both are smoking crack while they type...