PDA

View Full Version : Traded picks for the 2010 draft.

Iamcanadian
05-15-2009, 10:03 AM
http://www.gbnreport.com/trades.htm

Please add any more if you know of some. If you are going to mock, you have to know what picks have been traded

Splat
05-15-2009, 10:07 AM
I don't know if I would ever trade my teams first round pick the next year you just don't know how things could play out to big a risk IMO I would have to really be HIGH on a player.

bored of education
05-15-2009, 10:10 AM
I don't know if I would ever trade my teams first round pick the next year you just don't know how things could play out to big a risk IMO I would have to really be HIGH on a player.

Alphonso Smith is going to be a stud!!!!!!!!!!! :/

Matthew Jones
05-15-2009, 10:12 AM
I liked the trade Carolina did with Everette Brown. Get a guy most people on here had in the top 15-20 in the middle of the second round and that fills a big need or will fill a big need next year once Peppers is gone. Where they picked him means they won't have to pay as much money, either.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
05-15-2009, 11:03 AM
# New England has a #2 from Jacksonville (2009 draft trade)
# New England has a #2 from Tennessee (2009 draft trade)

Their front office is some god damn geniuses. :(

bored of education
05-15-2009, 11:10 AM
# New England has a #2 from Jacksonville (2009 draft trade)
# New England has a #2 from Tennessee (2009 draft trade)

Their front office is some god damn geniuses. :(

Lets hope they pick some more Chad Jackson's though!

Nalej
05-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Lets hope they pick some more Chad Jackson's though!

No, lets not!

YAYareaRB
05-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Whatever happened to Chad Jackson. I always thought he'd be good.

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
05-15-2009, 01:19 PM

He was with Denver.

Bigburt63
05-15-2009, 01:30 PM

Couldn't learn the playbook, was hurt, and couldn't get himself out of BB's doghouse.

Iamcanadian
05-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Denver giving up its own pick instead of Chicago's has to be the most absurd trade in a long time. Denver's pick will minimally be a top 10 pick and could easily be a top 5 pick IMO.
The only excuse I can see for trading next year's 1st for a 2nd this year, is if you feel you are one or 2 players from a SB contending team this coming season and you feel the 2nd rounder might be the difference. Based on that I would have to rate Denver's trade as a Z- and just another sign that the organization has gone totally down the tubes. While Shanahan wasn't a great drafter, he did keep Bowen from being exposed as an inept owner by the looks of it.
Carolina on the other hand has at least a reason to feel that they may only be a player or 2 from being a serious SB contender so at least their trade made some sense. Of course, IMO, Delhomme is way past his prime and will continue to be a noose around their necks. However, obviously they don't feel that way.

Iamcanadian
05-15-2009, 10:24 PM

NE has learned the Jimmy Johnson golden rule, 'the draft is a crapshoot for every team and the best way to insure success is to get as many picks in each round as you can so your chances for success increase substantially'. The flops are going to come to every team including NE, but by having muliple picks where possible, you have a much higher probability for success overall.

RealityCheck
05-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Miami got Jason Taylor for a sixth? Holy ****.