PDA

View Full Version : Daren Stone

Ravens1991
05-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Are we even letting this idiot try out this year? I know he has a 4 game suspension, but I know he did play decent on special teams, but that numb nuts penalty against PITT should be enough for him to never play for us again. I am pretty sure his contract ended after the season I was wondering if anybody knows if we are bringing him back

Don Vito
05-16-2009, 03:49 PM
He is a freak of nature and he can hit, he could be an absolute menace special teamer for someone at the very least. He has the potential to make it as a safety if he can smarten up.

America
05-16-2009, 04:53 PM
He's a freak athlete. I always pull for him and Robert McCune to play.

BmoreBlackByrdz
05-16-2009, 05:38 PM
i really don't care about the dude. I didn't know that he was a freak athlete until now but he's an idiot and we already have a STACKED special teams, so whether he comes back or not, is none of my concern.

coordinator0
05-16-2009, 05:42 PM
We withdrew the EFA tender to him early this year. i don't think we would do that if he's in our plans, also add in the fact that he's suspended for 4 games. With Webb being able to play both S and CB we don't lose any depth at the position either.

dcarey20
05-16-2009, 08:49 PM
He was a STUD on special teams for us. Outstanding gunner, downed a number of punts inside the 5. If it was up to me, I would bring him back/keep him around regardless, because I think he's a great guy to have on the team.

Ravens1991
05-17-2009, 09:17 AM
He was a STUD on special teams for us. Outstanding gunner, downed a number of punts inside the 5. If it was up to me, I would bring him back/keep him around regardless, because I think he's a great guy to have on the team.

So he can blow our super bowl chances with possibly the dumbest penalty in team history. We can get a good gunner off the street, I hope this idiot never wears a Baltimore jersey again.

BmoreBlackByrdz
05-17-2009, 01:38 PM
yeah, I mean everyone gets emotional during games but cmon, that was the AFC Championship game and he blew it. Glad he won't be back.

ChefMike
05-21-2009, 08:54 AM
agreed... freak athletes in the NFL are a dime a dozen..just get someone from Oakland...