PDA

View Full Version : Lions Superfan?!

Xiomera
05-19-2009, 05:12 PM
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1668238#post1668238

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

I don't agree with the 10 posters JBond selected by the way . . . http://draftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Addict
05-20-2009, 03:52 AM
yeah the list of guys isn't all that great. But then again a bunch of the Lions fans only post in the NFC North subforum, and IAC was on the Bills list already.

But all you guys are great anyways. We'll kick everyone's ass when it comes to best fanbase of DC :D

Calvin & Kevin
05-20-2009, 07:14 PM
I admit I voted for WMD because of his avatar which has always made me laugh. AS far as best Lions poster, it's a dead heat between WMD and Xio and P-L and probably several others. The overall group of posters on this board who are Lions fans leaves every other teams fandom in the dust imo.

I nominate myself for Lions ROTY btw.

Iamcanadian
05-20-2009, 10:30 PM
I admit I voted for WMD because of his avatar which has always made me laugh. AS far as best Lions poster, it's a dead heat between WMD and Xio and P-L and probably several others. The overall group of posters on this board who are Lions fans leaves every other teams fandom in the dust imo.

I certainly agree with that, for an 0-16 team, we have a lot of excellent posters.

Xiomera
05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
I would put ours up against any fan base on this site.

There are a boatload of Cowboys fans, but they're more quantity over quality, and their #1 fan (D-Unit) shouldn't even count, haha

Scotty D
05-20-2009, 10:44 PM
There are a lot of NFC North fans.

Xiomera
05-20-2009, 10:45 PM
There are a lot of NFC North fans.

Indeed. What do you guys think my chances are against Vikes99, toonster, and the GB fan to be named?

Toonster will probably beat me.

Scotty D
05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Indeed. What do you guys think my chances are against Vikes99, toonster, and the GB fan to be named?

Toonster will probably beat me.

Participating in a lot of drafts and fantasy leagues tends to win votes so I don't know. Also off topic threads such as NHL, Office, and Lost will help you I think. Plus the Lions fans vote.

Xiomera
05-20-2009, 10:49 PM
Participating in a lot of drafts and fantasy leagues tends to win votes so I don't know. Also off topic threads such as NHL, Office, and Lost will help you I think. Plus the Lions fans vote.

Wooooo! Yeah, I think I will get good support from the hockey and LOST fans of the forums . . . those are about the only threads I ever post in this time of year.

Addict
05-21-2009, 04:59 AM
Wooooo! Yeah, I think I will get good support from the hockey and LOST fans of the forums . . . those are about the only threads I ever post in this time of year.

make more jokes, they net you a few jokes (I got 8 votes!)

BRAVEHEART
05-22-2009, 12:24 AM

Why would you do that, I'd win it for sho.:D

ironman4579
05-23-2009, 10:40 PM
I can't believe I even got 2 votes. I'd put myself at absolute best #8 on that list, and even that might be a stretch with how little I've been posting lately.

Addict
05-24-2009, 04:48 AM
I can't believe I even got 2 votes. I'd put myself at absolute best #8 on that list, and even that might be a stretch with how little I've been posting lately.

I got 8 votes and I still don't know why to this day. The only ones I understand is Renji (fellow European) and APS (E-twin) the others: no idea.