PDA

View Full Version : our superfan???

stephenson86
05-20-2009, 07:10 PM
who do you reckon will win (i know i wont) itll be either cash or th but unfortunately i think pitbull might get overlooked because he is so inactive these days...who is our superfan?????

TitanHope
05-20-2009, 08:13 PM
If I was choosing our ten, it would be:

aNYtitan
islandboy843
MickTheGreat
OzTitan
Pit Bull #53
smittyjs
stephenson86
TitanHope
Titans10
VoodooMonkey

DoughBoy is a great, new Titans poster, and he's been pretty active lately. Love his new Griffin/Hope sig, and he knows his stuff. Bobo, Bobertchin, and zoinks need to post more.

Honestly, I dunno if I'll be able to vote. I know for a fact that I would not be the poster I am today without everyone on that list. I don't think anyone of us are better than the other, and we all bring something unique to our group.

Pitbull and Smitty are like the Titans DC godfathers.

Voodoo and I are the most active outside of the Titans forum, but we typically think along the same lines.

Steph is the sig masta, and is the most active in the Titans forum in keeping us all talking and having fun.

aNYtitan and OzTitan aren't DC exclusive so they don't post outside of the Titans forum much, but when they do, they handle their business. NY probably is the most active, but Oz knows the ins-and-outs of the cap and is always logical and objective.

IslandBoy and Titans10 really, really need to post more often. Hopin' they'll pop in more often when the season picks up.

Since I'm the Team Leader, I hope I don't win it. I've already been granted a title, and you guys deserve to be recognized because without ya'll to talk to and to teach me, I would have never become TL.

CashmoneyDrew
05-29-2009, 10:46 PM
I think we should all pull a first in the superfan contest and we should all just vote for our individual selves. Now, if one of us does this it looks tacky, if all of us do this.............................. Hilarious in my opinion. And then I wouldn't feel bad as I would if I voted for just one of us, cause all of you guys are great posters.

stephenson86
05-30-2009, 06:17 AM
yeh, vote for yourselves, great idea :D

TitanHope
05-30-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm down with voting for ourselves too, lol.

aNYtitan
05-30-2009, 11:21 PM
LOL, I was going to say lets not vote at all, that way we leave it to the other board members to decide. I won't be unhappy with any result, cause all of the Titans posters are knowledgeable not only on the Titans football team, but in other threads as well.

I do hope Pitbull and Smitty get acknowledged though, cause they are like TH said, "godfathers"

stephenson86
05-31-2009, 04:59 PM
itll make me laugh if anyone knows who we are lol we are so overlooked its insane

CashmoneyDrew
05-31-2009, 09:54 PM
The poll is up in the off-topic forum. Go vote for yourselves fools! If you don't vote for yourself you better at least vote for Smitty or Pitbull!

TitanHope
06-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Whoo VoodooDrew! Congrats bro! I almost had ya. ;) :D