PDA

View Full Version : is the 4th and long show winner in training camp?

superman
05-24-2009, 09:01 AM
i just saw the 1st episode and wondered how easy it would be to just see who won

eaglesalltheway
05-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Well since TC doesn't start until July(ish), you're going to have to wait, unless you can find out from some other source. I haven't watched it, don't really plan to either, but another idea would be to look, at the names of the guys on the show and then look at the Cowboys roster and see if one of the names is on there.

superman
05-24-2009, 09:55 AM
well i mean whatever is going on now. rookie training camps. they'd probably be considered rookies. and yeah i looked at the roster, couldn't find a name. but they could easily be doing that on purpose. however if the guy isn't in camp, he's being set behind just to help the show?

eaglesalltheway
05-24-2009, 10:01 AM
well i mean whatever is going on now. rookie training camps. they'd probably be considered rookies. and yeah i looked at the roster, couldn't find a name. but they could easily be doing that on purpose. however if the guy isn't in camp, he's being set behind just to help the show?

Its possible, but the guy making the team is an almost 0% possibility, especially if they are keeping him under wraps. He isn't getting the reps he'd need, even if he did stand a chance.

superman
05-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Its possible, but the guy making the team is an almost 0% possibility, especially if they are keeping him under wraps. He isn't getting the reps he'd need, even if he did stand a chance.

that's what i'm saying.

i bet whoever does win it is at least on the practice squad this year though.

brat316
05-24-2009, 03:21 PM
that's what i'm saying.

i bet whoever does win it is at least on the practice squad this year though.

hmmm maybe? I liked the show, though they kicked the only white guy they had out.

I think he would have to be in the OTA. They already filmed the show and everything, unless they just did a few and are still filming right now.

I have no idea, since it talks about making the Cowboys training camp, but this guy is pretty much coming in as UDFA. I would expect them to have him in OTAs.

DT35
05-24-2009, 03:23 PM
hmmm maybe? I liked the show, though they kicked the only white guy they had out.

I think he would have to be in the OTA. They already filmed the show and everything, unless they just did a few and are still filming right now.

I have no idea, since it talks about making the Cowboys training camp, but this guy is pretty much coming in as UDFA. I would expect them to have him in OTAs.

Theres still 2 white guys left. Luke Swan and some other guy.

brat316
05-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Theres still 2 white guys left. Luke Swan and some other guy.

Ohhh yeah that tall skinny WR. I thought they should have kicked the arena league guy out. Getting injured like that.

Also surprised some guys ran 4.6. After sprinting 1900 yards or so. But I thought some of them had an unfair advantage, of waiting and catching their breath.

DT35
05-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Ohhh yeah that tall skinny WR. I thought they should have kicked the arena league guy out. Getting injured like that.

Also surprised some guys ran 4.6. After sprinting 1900 yards or so. But I thought some of them had an unfair advantage, of waiting and catching their breath.

I think that the white guy who got kicked off was legitamately the worst one there but the guy who was unconditioned and throwing up all over the place should have been kicked of just because he hasn't really tried to take advantage of the opportunity. But im cheering for Swan. Who you cheerin for?

brat316
05-24-2009, 04:50 PM
I don't know who i want to win, yet. I liked Hawkins, small guy with speed.

superman
05-24-2009, 05:02 PM
did they know who won before the draft? because they did draft a lot of db's

so maybe a wr wins?

brat316
05-24-2009, 05:03 PM
did they know who won before the draft? because they did draft a lot of db's

so maybe a wr wins?

doesn't really matter, since they want to use them a TC body.

M.O.T.H.
05-24-2009, 05:06 PM
The guy who won is skipping OTA's until the show is over.

He probably wont even be on the PS really. Only chance this player even has, is if he shows an ability to return the ball or just beast on ST. No chance of actually making the team.

superman
05-24-2009, 05:13 PM
i like the cb gamble but hes 30 so i doubt he wins

maybe that 5'7 wr

senormysterioso
05-24-2009, 05:16 PM
I played against Swan in high school. I'm definitely pulling for him, although I hate the Cowboys, so I would rather he caught on with a different team.

M.O.T.H.
05-24-2009, 05:20 PM
I dont even care for the show yet but, I was happy to see that loser cut first last week. I dont even know how he got on the show, he played his ball at the college of NJ. But yeah, he was a tool.

GB12
05-25-2009, 03:17 PM
I didn't see the first episode, but I heard Luke Swan was on it so I'll probably check out the next one.

TACKLE
05-25-2009, 03:23 PM
That show is so over-dramatic that I find it hilarious.

Gay Ork Wang
05-25-2009, 04:11 PM
That show is so over-dramatic that I find it hilarious.
its the cowboys, what did u expect

Raymond44
03-13-2010, 03:46 AM
Weeks of hard work wrap up with an exhausting set of drills at the Cowboys Valley Ranch training facility, as well as a final 4 quarter game to

TonyGfortheTD
03-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Awesome post bro

superman
03-13-2010, 10:02 AM
talk about old

anyway did the guy ever play a down for them last year? (holley)

phlysac
03-13-2010, 10:12 AM
talk about old

anyway did the guy ever play a down for them last year? (holley)

He had a punt return TD in preseason, but no, he was on the PS for all of the regular season. He signed a Future's contract with the 'Boys for 2010.

superman
03-13-2010, 10:18 AM
i wish andrew hawkins would have won. i think he would have found a way to get on the field.