PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Chris McCalister???

barreh
06-15-2009, 01:19 PM
I find it surprising that he is still a FA. He was considered a Top 5 CB in the NFL not that long ago. I know he has been injury prone but there gotta be a team willing to sign him. Could he possibly asking for too much money:confused: :confused: :confused: . He is a big physical corner with good cover skills and an excellent tackler for a corner. I would not mind the Ravens bringing him back for the right price.

Ravens1991
06-15-2009, 01:21 PM
yes I would love him back, when he left hear he sounded like he will mis baltimore. Some people said he was a alocholic, that may play a role in it. I still would love him.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
06-15-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't know what his deal is but I know before he got hurt last year he was doing really good(except the Colts game).

BmoreBlackByrdz
06-15-2009, 09:15 PM
I doubt he's comin back, he got off on the wrong foot with Harbaugh. I'd rather us sign K.J. Gerard. The guys been beastin it in the OTA's

jkpigskin
06-16-2009, 12:00 AM
i am surprised too. Looking back, i think i overrated McAlister. He dominated not so great competition but it seems like he always got burned by Marvin Harrison and some others. He's got the prototypical size but just lacks the effort. I remember one throw in the Inday game last year. While Ed was sprinting to bring support, Chris looked like he was skipping or something. I was like, if that is how fast and how McAlister runs, that is pathetic. I'll see if i can find a clip but i think the fact that he lacks the effort is a reason teams may be running away from him

EdReedUnstoppable
06-16-2009, 12:34 PM
I wish we would have re-signed Cmac instead of Rolle.

Ravens1991
06-16-2009, 12:38 PM
You are right ERU our CB group did improve but no one can handle a physical WR such as Boldin

EdReedUnstoppable
06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
You are right ERU our CB group did improve but no one can handle a physical WR such as Boldin

Which is exactly what Cmac did best dammit!!! The only thing this offseason that I hate so far is losing Mac.