PDA

View Full Version : Jurevicius sues Browns over staph

locseti
06-26-2009, 03:44 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4290038

Personally, I am glad that someone is making the team and these doctors responsible for not cleaning their freaking equipment.

"It alleges that team physicians failed to warn Jurevicius that therapy equipment was not always cleaned at the team's training facility."

Remember when like every Browns player that went down contracted staph? Gross.

Hurricanes25
06-26-2009, 04:01 PM
All of the players who got the staph infection on the Browns should sue. Good for Jurevicious and I hope he wins.

CC.SD
06-26-2009, 04:05 PM
About time somebody did. Poor LeCharles Bentley should get some $ out of this too. He went home to play for his childhood team and they ****** him in the ass.

BeerBaron
06-26-2009, 04:09 PM
About time somebody did. Poor LeCharles Bentley should get some $ out of this too. He went home to play for his childhood team and they ****** him in the ass.

I think he did take quite a bit of money from them for having never played there....wasn't his contract like the biggest of any center in history at the time? And he never played a down but kept all that signing bonus....

And good for JJ. Always been one of my favorite players. I hope he wins and I hope he catches on somewhere else still in the NFL.