PDA

View Full Version : Who's in Tennessee

Gotitansfreak10
03-09-2007, 08:23 AM
I've heard the reports of Stallworth, Rhodes, Harper, Hamlin visiting the Titans. Do you guys know if we have made any offers or if we are at the top of these players interested teams. I've heard Stallworth is supposed to make his decision today, i'd love to see all 4 of these players in Titan uniforms.

Cashmoney
03-09-2007, 10:03 AM
apparently we made an offer to jamar fletcher according to nfl network.

MicktheGreat
03-09-2007, 01:44 PM
I've heard the reports of Stallworth, Rhodes, Harper, Hamlin visiting the Titans. Do you guys know if we have made any offers or if we are at the top of these players interested teams. I've heard Stallworth is supposed to make his decision today, i'd love to see all 4 of these players in Titan uniforms.

I read that Harper doesn't have any other teams on his schedule (as of right now), so that may very well mean that the Titans are his #1 choice.

Rhodes apparently signed with the Raiders, so he's off-the-market.

Gotitansfreak10
03-09-2007, 02:11 PM
have we offered stallworth a deal

schmiddog
03-09-2007, 03:37 PM
I really hope we can maybe get Stallworth

What are we doing here? We are 40 mill under the cap and not spending much. I guess they are thinking long term, or possibly trying to trade up in the draft

Cashmoney
03-09-2007, 08:27 PM
uhhh.... we are not 40 million under the cap. we are probably closer to 25 million under the cap, and id still like to see us resign robaire.

smittyjs
03-09-2007, 10:58 PM
have we offered stallworth a dealYeah we did offer, but i don't know how much are offer was for.

JFK-#1 Titan
03-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Nick Harper is currently in negotiations with the Vikings about a contract. I don't know why we did'nt make him an offer. He made it very clear he wanted to be a Titan, and we have 2 corner spots up for grabs, because it's almost a lock that we will be missing Pac for at least 4 games.

Mike Reinfeldt needs to do something very soon because it pains me to say i'm starting to miss Floyd Reese.