PDA

View Full Version : Adam Terry to IR

EdReedUnstoppable
08-04-2009, 11:48 AM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2009/08/Terry_Out_For_the_Year.aspx

Hurts the depth. I like Oniel Cousins, but if we are gonna sign someone then I really hope we take a look at Levi Jones.

coordinator0
08-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Well, I'm actually not too worried because I think Chester will be the starting RG this year leaving Yanda to be a backup. He can also play RT so we do have depth, along with Cousins.

BmoreBlackByrdz
08-04-2009, 01:45 PM
I would love for the Ravens to bring in Levi Jones. He would be a monster when they stack the o-line with a 3rd tackle and with McClain in the backfield. However, I think they will stay with what they have on the team, coordinator0 had a good prediction, Chester wins RG, so Yanda can backup at RT. If not, Oniel Cousins could certainly develop into a capable backup.

EdReedUnstoppable
08-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Well they worked out 2 guys today and are expected to sign one, here's hopin its Levi but its probably gonna be Chad Slaughter or someone along those lines.

BmoreBlackByrdz
08-04-2009, 02:58 PM
yeah, if Levi Jones was so much as working out, I would have seen at least 1 headline on PFT or some other website. Its someone else for sure.