PDA

View Full Version : Latest Mock Draft

ChefMike
03-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Everyone keeps saying Blaylock in the 1st just seems crazy to think of us selecting a Guard in the 1st round. I can't see us addressing Guard depth with the first pick. I think we need to get a good guard but do we go for Blaylock ?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/03/09/mock.draft3.part3/index.html

go_ravens94
03-09-2007, 01:29 PM
JUSTIN BLALOCK WILL NOT BE A FIRST-ROUND PICK OF THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!

We should sticky that.

BigDawg819
03-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah well this guy also thinks Patrick Willis is a Cornerback so I wouldn't put too much stock in his thoughts:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/03/08/mock.draft3.part2/index.html

Ravens1991
03-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I would prefer Grubbs but I do like Blaylock.

America
03-09-2007, 07:07 PM
I have Sears as my number 1 late round lineman. He's experienced, consistant and versitile. But, I'd rather have Lawrence Timmons than any of those lineman. I don't care if we don't need him.(I do but you get what I'm saying) He's beastly.

go_ravens94
03-09-2007, 07:37 PM
I have Sears as my number 1 late round lineman. He's experienced, consistant and versitile. But, I'd rather have Lawrence Timmons than any of those lineman. I don't care if we don't need him.(I do but you get what I'm saying) He's beastly.

My favorite is Jarvis Moss. He shows great athleticism.

Also, I have the same feeling with him as I did with Mark Clayton.

mikedoobie
03-09-2007, 08:48 PM
i love the thought of Timmons in the first and OL in the second..personally id rather see us go OL in the second as the value in the first at our pick to say the least will not be overwhelming and the only guy deserving of it would be Grubbs or Blaylock and im iffy on that

Bohleive
03-09-2007, 09:14 PM
i love the thought of Timmons in the first and OL in the second..personally id rather see us go OL in the second as the value in the first at our pick to say the least will not be overwhelming and the only guy deserving of it would be Grubbs or Blaylock and im iffy on that
Totally agree, OL talent will be there when we pick in the 2nd, there's too much depth at that position for there not to be. ILB is probably our best bet in the 1st, somebody to backup and replace Ray Lewis. The talent there will be much greater at 29 IMO, and the value is better. Timmons would be awesome there. Remember that Ray will not only be retiring soon, but he has been injury prone of late and by next season's end I believe Scott will be 28 and with 1 year left on his contract, it might be a similar situation to AD in '09.