PDA

View Full Version : Who would you pick in Round One?

go_ravens94
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Poll.

Tackles, Guards, DE/OLB's?

EdReedUnstoppable
03-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Out of those guys it would be Joe Staley, but I would look at Kalil or even though you all hate him Justin Blalock that dude is an absolute beast and he could play for my team anytime.

Bohleive
03-09-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't really want any of those guys. The guy I really want is James Martin in Rd 2. We could stick him at OG this season and move him to OT when JO retires.

bennybee38
03-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I want Ben Grubbs

Ravens1991
03-09-2007, 03:10 PM
smart man bennybee Grubbs is the man.

America
03-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Probably Aaron Sears. I like the versitility. I like almost all the olineman, athough I don't think we need Kalil since Chester is the C of the future supposedly. I like Sears cause he can play RT if Terry can't do it, or he could play both guard positions.

America
03-09-2007, 04:36 PM
But If Moss were there(didnt see him at first) Id take him because I love LBs, especially 3-4 backers. Actually any kind.

BigDawg819
03-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm going out on a limb and say Aaron Ross. I know that I'm a big supporter of upgrading the offensive line, but out of the players listed I feel Ross and/or McCauley are the best players on that list. Ross is an excellent prospect out of Texas and would bring even more youth and talent to the secondary. Now if we are in more of a "need" pick then I'm all for Aaron Sears as I am a fan of drafting him, but I figured I'd play devil's advocate for this poll. :D

mikedoobie
03-09-2007, 08:45 PM
BPA and to me thats either McCauley,Ross or Moss then between that i go to need and CB to me is a need so between Ross and McCauley i like McCauley i think he would florish in our defense and would be an absolute stud

Bohleive
03-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I really don't see us going OL in rd 1. There is so much depth there in this draft, especially among guys with a 2nd rd grade, which really Grubbs and Blaylock are. Why not wait and take whoever falls to us in the second? Surely someone out of Grubbs, Blaylock, Sears, Beekman, Kalil, Martin, Ugoh, etc. will be there.

BigDawg819
03-09-2007, 09:06 PM
BPA and to me thats either McCauley,Ross or Moss then between that i go to need and CB to me is a need so between Ross and McCauley i like McCauley i think he would flourish in our defense and would be an absolute stud

I'm in favor of our trend of BPA in the draft and I agree that Ross and McCauley are great prospects and would fit in our defense nicely. But explain to me how CB is a "NEED" position in the draft. You could not have possibly given up on David Pittman, Ronnie Prude, or Derrick Martin yet or have you?

dcarey20
03-09-2007, 10:31 PM
out of those guys there's no doubt i'd go jarvis moss, although i doubt he'll be there. as much as i like jj, moss has the versatility and athletic ability to be an a.d. type star in rex's system.

i wouldn't mind sears because he can play guard and/or tackle.

aaron ross would be also be a nice pick IMO.

i like staley but don't see him as a first rounder.

mccauley is wayyy overrated in my mind and he's a late 2nd rounder guy for me.