PDA

View Full Version : What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

trkaline
08-18-2009, 05:51 PM
I think its time to bring this thread back. Whatever pisses you off, makes you want to punch it in the face or you just plain don't like can go here.

People always asking me for ciggerettes when I'm in the city really piss me off. Ciggerettes are not cheap as your broke ass already knows and if you can't afford them quit, and don't offer me a ******* quarter for one if I sold those bitches for 25 cents a pop that's only 5 dollars.

Thumper
08-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Brett Favre

JFLO
08-18-2009, 06:05 PM
I hate kids, especially around the age range of like 4-7, when they are always asking questions...

I'm at an age right now, where I don't want to have kids till I'm like 30...

I just want to punch every single kid that is loud and annoying in the head

ChezPower4
08-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Dress code policy at my job. Some asshole complained today that my Jimi Hendrix t-shirts insinuates drug use. So now I'm not allowed to wear t-shirts to work anymore...........

trkaline
08-18-2009, 06:11 PM
I hate kids, especially around the age range of like 4-7, when they are always asking questions...

Yeah kids suck...but I hate old people worst of all, they smell of Bengay, they can't drive, can't hear, they **** and piss themselves, and no I would not like any hard candy you wrinkly old waiting to die have no idea where your at ******* dinosaur.

Brent
08-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Dudes who think that the gym is a place to hang out and look cool. "Hey, asshole, why do you have your phone on you? If you want to chat to that ********** on the other line, GTFO the bench that I would like to use."

YAYareaRB
08-18-2009, 06:15 PM

Oh no.. thats not even the worst age range. I'd say around 2 would be the worst. Ages 9-12 is where kids think they're the ****. I would love to see you in my family. I'm constantly surrounded by kids (siblings, nephews, nieces, cousins, etc.)

The Dynasty
08-18-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't like when people correct my grammar. It just bugs me.

Paul
08-18-2009, 06:20 PM
The terms Epic, Win, and Fail or any combination of the three.

YAYareaRB
08-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Jerry Jones' $250 preseason tickets

wicket
08-18-2009, 06:24 PM
train delays

Brent
08-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Jerry Jones' $250 preseason tickets
I see someone remembers my post on that. Don't forget another $80 for parking.

steelersfan43
08-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Smelly vaginas

TACKLE
08-18-2009, 06:29 PM
The terms Epic, Win, and Fail or any combination of the three.

This post is so full on win. Any other opinion is an epic fail.

YAYareaRB
08-18-2009, 06:30 PM
I see someone remembers my post on that. Don't forget another $80 for parking.

It's forever embedded in my mind.

CJSchneider
08-18-2009, 06:39 PM
One-uppers. Those people, who no matter what you did or what awesome feat you accomplished, want to interrupt with a story about how they did it bigger, better, whatever.

jballa838
08-18-2009, 06:49 PM
One-uppers. Those people, who no matter what you did or what awesome feat you accomplished, want to interrupt with a story about how they did it bigger, better, whatever.
I hate them more.

jballa838
08-18-2009, 06:52 PM
and I hate doctors. I now have to do like 3 or 4 more tests to be NCAA Eligible because they heard a heart murmur and i'd gotten lightheaded after a race twice. Ugh

Thumper
08-18-2009, 06:56 PM

God I hate these people.

I also hate people who copy everything you do. It is irritating because then after doing the exact same thing you just did, they try and make it seem like they did it better which makes it even worse. It is said that emulating someone is the best way to flatter them but god damn it is annoying.

fischbowl
08-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Family Guy References

JFLO
08-18-2009, 06:59 PM
I hate just about every single driver in this world...

I imagine the same goes for about everyone else here..

dabears10
08-18-2009, 07:18 PM
I hate them more.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3472/3367265715_96427509c4.jpg

yo123
08-18-2009, 07:21 PM
When you go to a doctor's appointment and they don't call your name until 20 minutes after your appointment is supposed to start, then the nurse/assistant finally takes you to the room and tells you the doctor will be right with you, but no it's another 20 minutes before they finally ******* show up.

CJSchneider
08-18-2009, 07:26 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3472/3367265715_96427509c4.jpg

I saw it first though.

diabsoule
08-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Family Guy References

I'm right there with you.

I hate people that can't follow simple directions like reading your order for a sandwich. I wrote down what I wanted for a Subway sandwich and gave it to the person going to get them. He brought back a sanndwich that had everything on it, which was not what I wanted.

I also hate the drivers in Baton Rouge, LA. I want to ******* throat punch every one of them. I can't stand people that smack their food, drag their feet when they walk, or making noises when they eat like their approving the taste.

I can't stand the phrase "failed miserably".

Rob S
08-18-2009, 07:48 PM
I hate idiots in the gym.....most especially guidos that perform 4 different curl variations in the only squat rack.

Hollywood
08-18-2009, 07:52 PM
That anytime Juicy by Biggie comes on the radio they edit out the 'blow up like the world trade' part of the song.

Rob S
08-18-2009, 07:59 PM
That anytime Juicy by Biggie comes on the radio they edit out the 'blow up like the world trade' part of the song.

they play it in NY funny enough

TACKLE
08-18-2009, 08:06 PM
People who quotes lines from movies trailers off movies they've never actually seen.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
08-18-2009, 08:50 PM
People who act like college professors and study what you post just to tell you that you messed up. Get a life

Shahin
08-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Dislike people who correct grammar or anything else related to that. It doesn't make you look smarter than anybody, it just makes you look uptight. People like that need to chill out.

People who act like they know more about something than they actually do really piss me off as well.

Job
08-18-2009, 09:08 PM
I hate people who care only for money.

Caddy
08-18-2009, 09:36 PM
People who quit on Madden in the first or second quarter. Third or fourth is ok, but still no fun.

Job
08-18-2009, 09:49 PM
People who quit on Madden in the first or second quarter. Third or fourth is ok, but still no fun.

See, it'd be the opposite for me. Sucks getting to the 4th quarter and seeing the other guy quit because he can't stand losing.

7-11
08-18-2009, 10:00 PM
People that try to act like they know more than they actually do. If people knew their intellectual limits the world would be a much smarter place.

Brent
08-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I hate when people disagree with me on something, but don't have a valid reason or thought-out argument for their position.

Bills2083
08-18-2009, 10:07 PM
I hate when you're eating in silence and the only thing you hear is the other person chewing.

StackJaxx
08-18-2009, 10:08 PM
story snipers.
your at the start of the story and they just jump in and steal the show.
for example.
"the best part of cloverfield is when they are in the miltary area an...
"AND THEN Marla's head blows up!! OMGZ! SO AMAZING!!!1one!1!"
its like dude. i was i the middle of something, its not that serious. calm the **** down.

Job
08-18-2009, 10:12 PM
I hate it quite a lot when someone who clearly doesn't wash himself nearly often enough comes sitting right next to me in the classroom. Some ******* moron who probably has no time left to take a shower from being too busy playing ******* World of Warcraft to no ends dit it this morning. I spent the remainder of the class hesitating between puking and punching his face.

Splat
08-18-2009, 10:12 PM
People that get a dog as a pet then chain it to a tree 24-7 or don't feed or take care of it if you don't want to deal or have the time for a pet don't get one.

7-11
08-18-2009, 10:19 PM
I hate when you're eating in silence and the only thing you hear is the other person chewing.

Haha, for some reason i can't help but swallow loudly. Probably more self conscious about that than anything else in my life.

Brent
08-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Haha, for some reason i can't help but swallow loudly. Probably more self conscious about that than anything else in my life.
I swallow kind of loudly when I am drinking water or whatever, but it's something I have no control over.

fischbowl
08-18-2009, 10:26 PM
I swallow kind of loudly when I am drinking water or whatever, but it's something I have no control over.

I can't chew with my mouth closed since I can't breathe from my nose. Really annoys everyone, but hey, I can't do anything about it

Job
08-18-2009, 10:26 PM
why can't you breathe from the nose?

Splat
08-18-2009, 10:28 PM
People that think they are the toughest SOB on the planet and no matter what is going on or what your talking about it all ways comes back to how much of a bad ass they are.

fischbowl
08-18-2009, 10:28 PM
why can't you breathe from the nose?

Deviated Septum that I never got around to fixing

Bills2083
08-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Another thing...
When you're watching a movie and someone goes, 'Hey, did you see that?'
What did they think I was looking at when there's a huge movie screen in front of me?

JFLO
08-18-2009, 10:33 PM
When people burp and don't say excuse me...

It's pretty feminine, but it always bothers me and I usually say it for them

iowatreat54
08-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Another thing...
When you're watching a movie and someone goes, 'Hey, did you see that?'
What did they think I was looking at when there's a huge movie screen in front of me?

Similar, when you are watching a movie/tv show with someone and they know you've seen it. So, they are like, "Does he die here?" What am I supposed to say? A couple times I've been like, "Yup," and they get all pissed off. Well why the **** did you ask then?? Now I just get angry and will say, "Stop talking and just watch the ******* movie."

People that get a dog as a pet then chain it to a tree 24-7 or don't feed or take care of it if you don't want to deal or have the time for a pet don't get one.

This really hippie girl I used to be friends with at school (before she got all hippie) adopted a dog from her neighbors at home who couldn't keep him. It was like a 2 year old beagle that was really well behaved, but it's a beagle, so it's going to want to run, hunt, etc. Well, she would just leave doors open and he would run loose, or she would take him out to like a park without a leash and be like, "Oh, he will eventually turn up somewhere." It finally got to the point that after like a week she said she didn't want him anymore so she just kept letting him run away and ****. Like, if you don't want a dog, don't get one. And even then, don't just let it run around free, give it to an adoption place.

I really, really hate stupid/selfish people.

Brothgar
08-18-2009, 10:48 PM
See, it'd be the opposite for me. Sucks getting to the 4th quarter and seeing the other guy quit because he can't stand losing.

I hate it when the game is almost over and my internet kicks off. It makes me look like an asshole.

I hate extremists of any and all political views. Because they don't listen to reason, are stupid, and then tell you that you are brainwashed or stupid.

I hate it when black people try to use the race card when it is totally unrelated to the situation.

Bum: Can I have a dollar.
Me: No.
Bum: We were your slaves for 500 years and I can't get a dollar!
Me: You look damn good for 500 and you're late get back to my laundry.
Bum: Get the **** out of here cracker.

People who steal stories and say it happened to them. Specifically when it is from a movie plot.

People who use "Well you never know." or "Its possible" in a debate all things are possible and there is nothing that is 100% known fact.

PETA nuff said.

Sports personalities that have no ******* clue what they are talking about (see Skip Bayless)

Grammar Nazis; I mean some-times correcting someones' grammar is imoprtant but. most of hte time it is just lame.

People who think they are awesome at everything.

God. First she creates hangovers then half women half sharks that won't even sleep with me.

kalbears13
08-18-2009, 11:35 PM
I usually don't correct people on grammar but the one thing that pisses me off is when people write "could/should/would of". It's could've or could have. "Of" is way off. The reason it's worse than stuff like two, too and to and it's and its, is that people usually don't even know they're writing it wrong.

Worse than anything is when people fan themselves with a magazine or something. First off, it's loud. Second, you're heating your body temperature up. You might feel a little bit cooler at first but once you stop, you'll feel way hotter than before. I have to leave the room because it annoys the hell out of me.

Vikes99ej
08-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Slow internet or no internet. Nothing more infuriating or panic-invoking.

sweetness34
08-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Those who feel the need to call you out on something but refuse to acknowledge when they do something wrong.

The, "I'm always right" people.

Job
08-18-2009, 11:51 PM
Those who feel the need to call you out on something but refuse to acknowledge when they do something wrong.

In the same vain, those people who always talk about how good they are at EVERY ******* thing, and really are just average at most.

JFLO
08-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Midgets. .

Vikes99ej
08-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Other things I don't like

old people drivers
when stores i shop at only have cool shirts in XS, XL, or XXXXL
messy bowel movements that take a long time to wipe
when the light turns yellow when im half a block away from it
sweating
emos
having thick hair
facebook (have one)
douchebags with hot girlfriends

scottyboy
08-18-2009, 11:57 PM
ignorant sports fans. we get it, you "love" your team. But stop talking about how much you love them and when I call you out, just shut up. don't give me the "who knows that? get a life" card. just stop talking like you know so much or you're a big fan. I mean come on, knowing Jonathan Goff went to Vandy and that Cutler will love being re-united with his former Vandy WR isn't that freakish.

"Goff? who's he? he sucks!"

"actually he was outstanding playing in the SEC and has a legit shot at starting next year."

"then how come I never heard of him?"

"because you're a ******* idiot who should shut the hell up and NEVER question my fanhood and know I know more about the Giants than you do"

growl.

DoughBoy
08-19-2009, 12:00 AM
People that say they "hate drama" are usally the ones who start it.

People that dont keep a two car distance when driving.

People who sell cars and people that work on commission in malls.

PETA

Reality T.V.

Seth Rogan movies.

Tourists that come to Nashville..... if you come down here you will notice no locals wear cowboy boots and hats (unless they are really old or country singers). Go to ******* alabama if you want to look like a dumbass to redneck drunk.
....Oh and BTW, your karoke sucks.

Also dont use some fake southern accent when you are talking to the locals. Its not cute and it makes me want to punch a fool in the face.

ESPN, Warren Sapp and Jamie Dukes.

Crickett
08-19-2009, 12:01 AM
People who quotes lines from movies trailers off movies they've never actually seen.

Even movies that haven't been released?

Job
08-19-2009, 12:05 AM
When I ask someone for a small recap/summary of a movie/episode and it takes them longer than the whole damn movie to explain.

Hines
08-19-2009, 12:08 AM
People who starts a sentence, but don't finish it.

People who talk to me like I am a ******* idiot.

People who say they hate you or someone else when they don't know them.

Bandwagon fans.

Brett Favre.

JFLO
08-19-2009, 12:12 AM
I'm sure these commercials are everywhere, but the "technical college, computer training and internet college" commercials. I know there are a lot of dumb people out there, but some of those commercials are just ridiculous.

Ringback tones...I don't want to hear Kelly Clarkson, "Since You've Been Gone" everytime I call you

People that blaze the bass in their car...Yes, you captured my attention and now I think you are the most worthless person and I hope your system is stolen.

TACKLE
08-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Being at a restaurant with someone and they find something to complain about and cause a big scene.

Crickett
08-19-2009, 12:43 AM
I'm sure these commercials are everywhere, but the "technical college, computer training and internet college" commercials. I know there are a lot of dumb people out there, but some of those commercials are just ridiculous.

hbsdlSpA2GU

Paul
08-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Drunk Drivers. Get your **** together.

Splat
08-19-2009, 10:44 AM
People that blaze the bass in their car.

The worst is when they have a good system in a crappy car and the trunk rattles all loud.

Being at a restaurant with someone and they find something to complain about and cause a big scene.

I'm always on my best behavior when I go out to eat I mean come on these people are making your food do you really want to piss them off?

JFLO
08-19-2009, 10:50 AM
This one comes from living with 3 roommates...

When people leave filthy ass dishes and silverware in the sink. That one is actually probably my worse...it stinks of poo.

Gay Ork Wang
08-19-2009, 11:40 AM

thats my parents. its ******* horrible to argue with them

TimD
08-19-2009, 11:52 AM
glad this thread is back. im feeling bitter today

I also hate one uppers so much. Regardless of whether my story is good or not let me finish it before you start talking about your story that happens to make my story look like ****.

I hate judging eyes. Like you're at a party and you go ou t for a smoke then when you come back in people giving you dirty looks.

I hate the MTV "generation" or whtever you want to call it. People that let other people tell them what they like or don't like. Especially when it comes to fashion or music. I had a chick tell me I have horrible music taste because my idea of good rap isn't what z100 or MTV plays. Plus I'm a reggae fan and people always rag on me for playing it. In my ******* car.

Finally the Michael Jackson ****. Girls like omg I love Michael Jackson when they can't name more than 3 songs. I can't name more than 3 songs but I sure as hell won't pretend I'm a fan.

tjsunstein
08-19-2009, 11:53 AM
'Sports fans' who blame the 6-10 season on Aaron Rodgers.

Eagles fans. I'm around too many too much. They always bring up 4th and 26 when I say something. And when I mention that they don't have a Super Bowl, they come back with, 'What about last year, though? Where were the Packers?' How do you argue with ignorance?

People going the speed limit in the left lane. Annoying. It's for ******* passing.

People who say they could have hooked up with girls and didn't.

Girls that talk about other girls getting around when they get around.

Jokes that go on too far to the point where it isn't funny.

People on Xbox who brag about their rank/gamerscore and then say you suck after you win/kill them.

To continue on with XBox. People with mics that don't say a word. Creepy.

Brothgar
08-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Eagles fans. I'm around too many too much. They always bring up 4th and 26 when I say something. And when I mention that they don't have a Super Bowl, they come back with, 'What about last year, though? Where were the Packers?' How do you argue with ignorance?

Agree present company excluded.

What about fat and or ugly chicks?

You know what else grinds my gears sexy bastards like George Wang stealing all my women >:(

Gay Ork Wang
08-19-2009, 12:09 PM
who is George Wang? im Georg!

Brothgar
08-19-2009, 12:24 PM
who is George Wang? im Georg!

I was talking about my cuz George Wang. Huh to think I was talking about you! HAHA HA.

Gay Ork Wang
08-19-2009, 12:25 PM
thats why i asked who George is :o

Brothgar
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
thats why i asked who George is :o

Actually, I was talking about you. But I couldn't admit I was wrong :/

Gay Ork Wang
08-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Actually, I was talking about you. But I couldn't admit I was wrong :/
I hate people who misspell my name.

JFLO
08-19-2009, 12:52 PM
People that yell on their cell phone...like the dude beside me

trkaline
08-19-2009, 01:01 PM
I hate junkies. They smell, they steal your ****, and there some ugly sonovabitches, OD already stop wasting time.

yourfavestoner
08-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Um....sobriety.

tjsunstein
08-19-2009, 01:26 PM
What about fat and or ugly chicks?

Well they wouldn't be bragging about be able to get with them, would they?

YAYareaRB
08-19-2009, 02:16 PM
People who stare at your computer screen while your doing something and they're sitting next to you.

drowe
08-19-2009, 03:07 PM
-yeah. one uppers are the worst. dude. i'm telling you a story because i think it's interesting and i was excited to tell people about it. i didn't tell you so i can hear a semi-related story that somehow tops mine.

-body kits on cars. very few exceptions to this rule.

-more than one magnetic support ribbon on a car. what happens with these people? are they standing by the support ribbing rack thinking, "well, gee. i do support our troops...and i don't like breast cancer...and i do like america...and i am aware of autism...guess i need 'em all."?

-i like politics. even extremists don't bother me as much anymore. everybody is entitled to their own views. what i hate is when people think they're gonna change my mind with a good sales pitch. 'yeah dude. i'm a lifelong _____. but, i've really just been waiting for some douche to explain why i'm wrong and the other side is right. you have totally convinced me.'

-crowded grocery stores. no way to predict this either. but, when they're crowded, lack of parking and long lines are the least of the problems. getting down any aisle without some blue hair blocking the way with her cart that is conviniently parked in the exact center brings me to the verge of a stroke.

iowatreat54
08-19-2009, 03:14 PM
When people don't read the first post of a new thread, and then just jump in and post some negative criticism/make a douchey comment.

It's funny when they look like idiots, but it's annoying when someone takes time to talk about a subject that they didn't even look at in the first place and just assumed they knew what was going on.

yourfavestoner
People who try to talk on their cell phones while ordering food.

Ravens1991
my mom always creeps behind me when I am on facebook and will say "Who is that???". It is so annoying.

Also this wrestling season the wrestling managers didn't know anything. Yet they thought they could go right up and have a full out conversation about wrestling. The book and the video tape was so pathetic, I could have done the book and tape the matches at the same time and still do better then those idiots.

Splat
08-19-2009, 03:19 PM
When some one posts news signing,trade or cut ect and don't give a link.

Bills2083
08-19-2009, 03:22 PM
When you're at the dentist and while you're getting worked on they try to have a conversation with you and expect a response.

What gave me this idea is that while at the dentist today I had a water-sprayer and a suction thing in my mouth, along with a mouthful of spit. I was asked what college I plan on attending and what I'm going to major in.

Splat
08-19-2009, 03:26 PM
When you're at the dentist and while you're getting worked on they try to have a conversation with you and expect a response.

What gave me this idea is that while at the dentist today I had a water-sprayer and a suction thing in my mouth, along with a mouthful of spit. I was asked what college I plan on attending and what I'm going to major in.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBqY6cJD3CE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBqY6cJD3CE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bills2083
08-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Very funny Splat, thanks.
+rep once it lets me.

Brent
08-19-2009, 04:45 PM
People with mics that don't say a word. Creepy.
Hah! I used to play on my old roomate's xbox live account just to mess with people. That is one thing I would do. Another thing we would do is, while he was playing, I would start reading something, like a textbook or a novel I was reading for class. We thought it was hilarious because people would get pissed. Or, I would trash talk in a Middle English accent.

Sniper
08-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Grammar Nazis; I mean some-times correcting someones' grammar is imoprtant but. most of hte time it is just lame.

Stop messing up so much. I don't think it's unrealistic to expect decent grammar, considering how much time has been spent on it in school.

Brothgar
08-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Stop messing up so much. I don't think it's unrealistic to expect decent grammar, considering how much time has been spent on it in school.

LOL Snipes we are the interwebz's odd couple.

Sniper
08-19-2009, 05:33 PM
LOL Snipes we are the interwebz's odd couple.

I suppose that's probably the best way to describe it. :D

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
08-19-2009, 07:00 PM

Yea but some people sit and wait for you to mess up just to call you out on it. If you know what it says that that is all that matters.

iowatreat54
08-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Yea but some people sit and wait for you to mess up just to call you out on it. If you know what it says that that is all that matters.

I think typos where you misspell or miss a letter are ok. But when you say something like "Their is this one TD run of his I love," or (like someone said before) "I could of done it, but I didn't want to."

It's not typos and stuff that is bad, it's the fact that so many people do not recognize what is wrong with those two examples I just listed. It's actually quite scary when people don't recognize those problems.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
08-19-2009, 07:11 PM
I think typos where you misspell or miss a letter are ok. But when you say something like "Their is this one TD run of his I love," or (like someone said before) "I could of done it, but I didn't want to."

It's not typos and stuff that is bad, it's the fact that so many people do not recognize what is wrong with those two examples I just listed. It's actually quite scary when people don't recognize those problems.

lol I have fixed my grammar extremely since I started getting on here because of grammar freaks. It makes me realize how dumb I sound when I type. So I guess it was a good thing for me. Not completely fixed but better.

Hines
08-19-2009, 07:39 PM
lol I have fixed my grammar extremely since I started getting on here because of grammar freaks. It makes me realize how dumb I sound when I type. So I guess it was a good thing for me. Not completely fixed but better.

I called you out on your grammer. I am no grammer freak, but the way you posted at first gave me migranes and annoyed the hell out of me.

Sniper
08-19-2009, 08:52 PM
I called you out on your grammer. I am no grammer freak

It's true! Look at the way he spells grammar. R/W/O, you're lucky you came along after I realized people just do not give a **** how they write the English language.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-19-2009, 09:12 PM
People who act like they know a ton about sports, but really don't. Most homers who also annoy the **** out of me fall into this.

And those people that jump from trend to trend. Whether it be clothing, music taste, etc.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
08-19-2009, 10:03 PM
It's true! Look at the way he spells grammar. R/W/O, you're lucky you came along after I realized people just do not give a **** how they write the English language.

Yea well I post a lot on here and I come to realize it helps me tremendously with my school work.

aNYtitan
08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
People that just stop right in front of you while walking.

The MTA and their wacky weekend schedules

Boston Red Sox

sweetness34
08-19-2009, 11:07 PM
LeBron James

jayceheathman
08-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Dudes who think that the gym is a place to hang out and look cool. "Hey, asshole, why do you have your phone on you? If you want to chat to that ********** on the other line, GTFO the bench that I would like to use."

I dont like when the stronger people scream like crazy to get everyone's attention that they are lifting a lot of weight. Just lower the weight and do more reps.

jayceheathman
08-19-2009, 11:15 PM
People that just stop right in front of you while walking.

The MTA and their wacky weekend schedules

Boston Red Sox

haha Or the people that will be with their friends and they will walk in a horizontal line across the place really slowly so you cant get around them.

Brent
08-20-2009, 02:05 AM
I dont like when the stronger people scream like crazy to get everyone's attention that they are lifting a lot of weight. Just lower the weight and do more reps.
Word! There is no need to do any thing more than a quiet grunt. Outside of that you are just wasting energy and looking like a goddamn asshole.

Also, at the gym I go to they play the WORST music over the PA ever. dear, express fitness, a techo mix of fall out boy is NOT workout music.

DeepThreat
08-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Also, at the gym I go to they play the WORST music over the PA ever. dear, express fitness, a techo mix of fall out boy is NOT workout music.

We have country.

Brent
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM
We have country.
Wow... that's pretty bad.

YAYareaRB
08-20-2009, 10:07 AM
When people learn that I'm pacific islander/polynesian and automatically assume I'm Samoan..

awfullyquiet
08-20-2009, 10:07 AM

i could think of nothing worse.

except crying high schoolers.

Brent
08-20-2009, 10:15 AM
When people learn that I'm pacific islander/polynesian and automatically assume I'm Samoan..
Oh yes, because that's the only Polynesian island... idiots.

except crying high schoolers.
There are like 2-3 girls that work on the front desk who, admittedly, are pretty effing cute but they are undoubtedly like 18 or 19. I don't want to know, I'd rather just ogle.

Gay Ork Wang
08-20-2009, 10:55 AM
worse than radio playing Britney Spears?

Brothgar
08-20-2009, 10:59 AM
You know what grinds my gears the saying "The proof is in the pudding." What the hell is in the pudding and what is it proof of?

YAYareaRB
08-20-2009, 11:03 AM
When people dismiss the NFC west as the WORST division in football. It's just like: "Dude, we're not THAT bad!"

scottyboy
08-20-2009, 11:08 AM
when a girl gets pissed that you're checking her out. like, don't be a *****, it's a compliment. I'm like at a restaraunt, you're wearing a low cut shirt and short skirt. what the hell do you exepect? you're the one dressed like a big *****.

wow, ***** is bleeped out? what about skank? or ho. or ****? interesting. I guess AQ got offended...

Paul
08-20-2009, 11:16 AM
You know what grinds my gears the saying "The proof is in the pudding." What the hell is in the pudding and what is it proof of?

Or the saying "Have your cake and eat it too." What the hell else are you supposed to do with a cake.

YAYareaRB
08-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Or the saying "Have your cake and eat it too." What the hell else are you supposed to do with a cake.

EXACTLY! Like what the **** are supposed to do? get the cake and ******* stare at it or what?

trkaline
08-20-2009, 12:10 PM
EXACTLY! Like what the **** are supposed to do? get the cake and ******* stare at it or what?

Well if your a clown, you could start a spontaneous food fight with it.

dabears10
08-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Okay so last night I went out and was around some girls I occasionally hang out with. Well one of them was going to a guys place to hook up with him. She said she will be there in five minutes hangs up the phone and says I'll leave in like 15. I then tried to understand why you would deliberately tell some one an earlier time. They other girls defended her by saying, "Well it is not like the guy is going to keep her from coming in and hooking up." Well just because you can doesn't mean you should. It was frustrating.

awfullyquiet
08-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Okay so last night I went out and was around some girls I occasionally hang out with. Well one of them was going to a guys place to hook up with him. She said she will be there in five minutes hangs up the phone and says I'll leave in like 15. I then tried to understand why you would deliberately tell some one an earlier time. They other girls defended her by saying, "Well it is not like the guy is going to keep her from coming in and hooking up." Well just because you can doesn't mean you should. It was frustrating.

keep the man waiting. classic amour technique.

trkaline
08-20-2009, 12:22 PM

That is also drug dealer time.

dabears10
08-20-2009, 12:23 PM

It makes no sense. There is nothing gained by doing it. Its some horrible logic women have convinced themselves works every time.

wicket
08-20-2009, 12:24 PM

nope its more like still having it after eating it

trkaline
08-20-2009, 12:30 PM

Was this phrase made by belimics?

YAYareaRB
08-20-2009, 12:34 PM

I thought it was a asking for an inch and expecting a foot kinda thing.

awfullyquiet
08-20-2009, 01:00 PM
It makes no sense. There is nothing gained by doing it. Its some horrible logic women have convinced themselves works every time.

yes. it makes perfect sense.

i think men don't get it because they lack logic.

scottyboy
08-20-2009, 01:00 PM
i just found out that the RU/Cincy opener is at freakin 4 on Monday. I've got class in a row til 230, and a class at like 530. wtf? looks like I know what the first class I'll probably skip is. who schedules a 4 oclock game on a Monday? wtf?

the good thing is, we play USF on a thursday night. Oh, sup tailgaiting starting at 130?

Splat
08-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Rookies making more money then pro bowler vets.

Hines
08-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Bill O'Reilly, Skip Bayless, Jamie Dukes.

Brent
08-20-2009, 02:12 PM
since other dont understand I will explain it: they do it because they think you'll be impatient and want them more or some crazy ****** up logic like that. whether they (girls) know to do this consciously or not.

drowe
08-20-2009, 02:32 PM
yes. lateness is a big pet peeve of mine. hate it. i've been with people and have been trying to get them out the door so we can meet people at the time we said we would and somebody said, "well, if we're late we won't have to wait for them to get there." i wanted to 'splode. that is blatently saying that your time is more important than everone else's. oh yeah. be late. make everyone wait for you so you don't have to spend your precious time waiting for other people. hate it.

and to be clear, 'late' means 10 minutes after the agreed upon time. 5 minutes, i can live with. but, yeah, everytime i'm with a group of people, waiting for one person who was obviously too important to make herself (and, yeah. it's always a girl) available when everyone else can, i just go crazy.

dabears10
08-20-2009, 02:36 PM
since other dont understand I will explain it: they do it because they think you'll be impatient and want them more or some crazy ****** up logic like that. whether they (girls) know to do this consciously or not.

Oh I know why they do it. But the desired effect never occurs. Women just like to be under the impression they are in control of things.

trkaline
08-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Well they are the keepers of the vagina, so most times they are.

iowatreat54
08-20-2009, 02:47 PM
i just found out that the RU/Cincy opener is at freakin 4 on Monday. I've got class in a row til 230, and a class at like 530. wtf? looks like I know what the first class I'll probably skip is. who schedules a 4 oclock game on a Monday? wtf?

the good thing is, we play USF on a thursday night. Oh, sup tailgaiting starting at 130?

Starting tailgating that late? Pretty weak, but I guess it is Rutgers... ;)

nrk
08-20-2009, 03:18 PM
People that call Han Solo a *****.

CashmoneyDrew
08-20-2009, 03:22 PM
People that call Han Solo a *****.

Han shot first!

Shahin
08-20-2009, 03:42 PM
They other girls defended her by saying, "Well it is not like the guy is going to keep her from coming in and hooking up." Well just because you can doesn't mean you should. It was frustrating.

i've dipped on a girl that said she was going to come by in 10 minutes and showed up like 25 minutes later. sometimes bitches think they're more important than they are.

Gay Ork Wang
08-20-2009, 04:32 PM
I ******* HATE MOSQUITOS. I literally have 80 small bites on my arm. ******* mosquitos

steelersfan43
08-20-2009, 04:37 PM
I ******* HATE MOSQUITOS. I literally have 80 small bites on my arm. ******* mosquitos

Just sayin..... semen works wonders

Gay Ork Wang
08-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Just sayin..... semen works wonders
says the guy with pain in his arms

steelersfan43
08-20-2009, 04:42 PM
says the guy with pain in his arms
hhahahahahha

i was hoping you would actually try it but you are a smart one georg wang

Gay Ork Wang
08-20-2009, 04:45 PM
hhahahahahha

i was hoping you would actually try it but you are a smart one georg wang
what did u expect

Splat
08-20-2009, 04:57 PM
I HATE MOSQUITOS.

And spiders eight legs is just not right.

awfullyquiet
08-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Oh I know why they do it. But the desired effect never occurs. Women just like to be under the impression they are in control of things.

how can you be so sure of it? bad personal experience?

i'm sure classless girls go about everything poorly. classy women use an arsenal for amour.

Brent
08-20-2009, 06:06 PM
last time I checked, dabears, women are in control (in this instance). they possess the vagina, and with it, the power.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-20-2009, 06:06 PM
People who talk extremely loud on the phone when around you.

dabears10
08-20-2009, 06:35 PM
last time I checked, dabears, women are in control (in this instance). they possess the vagina, and with it, the power.

This is true. However, they seem to often be wary of losing the power, which they won't. I always try to figure out why people do things and when the reasons don't add up it frustrates me.

how can you be so sure of it? bad personal experience?

i'm sure classless girls go about everything poorly. classy women use an arsenal for amour.

Well, I was talking about this occurrence. Intention is intention and all that. Just plotting makes no sense when women decide to do it.

Primetime21
08-20-2009, 07:54 PM
yes. it makes perfect sense.

Or they dont have to be constantly playing games.

Exaggeraters I feel like Im slowly dying when I am listening to a story that is basically made up. ASDGvsdfgasgsdg I hate it.

pierce2walker
08-20-2009, 08:03 PM
"baby on board" stickers

yo123
08-20-2009, 08:16 PM
When people write "dislike" on your facebook status.

Brent
08-20-2009, 08:27 PM
"baby on board" stickers
makes me want to run them off the road even more.

pierce2walker
08-20-2009, 09:00 PM
makes me want to run them off the road even more.

Half the time they are horrible drivers. Just because you have a "baby on board" sticker on your rear-view does not justify being an idiot on the road.

trkaline
08-20-2009, 09:00 PM
When people write "dislike" on your facebook status.

Do you need an E-Hug?

yo123
08-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Do you need an E-Hug?

No, whenever I say something like "only 4 more days until I leave" I get someone who says "dislike."

Which basically is an E-hug. Except annoying.

trkaline
08-20-2009, 09:38 PM
I have a facebook but I've only been on twice, I thought maybe it was something to let you know who doesn't like you.

rchrd
08-21-2009, 05:57 AM
When I first signed up to facebook I did the invite everyone in your hotmail thing, 6 months later i got confirmation that my dad had accepted my invitation (he's only in there because I email him when he goes to America). With my dad, my boss, half of work, an ex or 2 and all their friends (thinking I still wanna be know them) on there I figure, just dont go on facebook anymore. It's been about 8 months since I last visited.

The place is trouble, I have no regrets.

CJSchneider
08-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Blatant liars. They really grind my gears.

awfullyquiet
08-21-2009, 10:14 AM
the now network grinds my gears...

the philosophical now network... not sprint...

i hate how everyone wants to know your exact doings every moment of every day.

CashmoneyDrew
08-21-2009, 12:10 PM
the now network grinds my gears...

the philosophical now network... not sprint...

The tweeters? You should really get on Facebook. Less pressure to update your status so often. ;)

Splat
08-21-2009, 12:16 PM
When people forward every email they get to you is the worst.

Gay Ork Wang
08-21-2009, 12:38 PM
when people dont read threads and just post

Brent
08-21-2009, 02:23 PM
90% of all posts on Twitter are made by about 10% of the users.

The Unseen
08-21-2009, 02:26 PM
the florida heat

especially having to walk everywhere in it on a college campus

god

kalbears13
08-22-2009, 02:12 AM
Flaking. Especially last minute.

3 friends of mine who live at my college (45 minute drive), I was supposed to visit today and hang out with for the weekend, mostly just saturday. Talked about it like a month ago and planned it for sure like a week and a half ago. I get off work, come home and pack all my stuff and get ready to go. Just as am I about to step out the door, I get a text message from Friend 1 saying "Friend 2 and Friend 3 are going home for the weekend and I have some stuff to do with a band tomorrow."

dabears10
08-23-2009, 05:16 PM
People who use facism and socialism interchangably or even in the same sentence to describe one thing.

Xonraider
08-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Failure... its the worst

Caddy
08-23-2009, 07:00 PM
When girls wear leggings despite the fact that they have neither the hips nor the legs to be wearing them successfully. Less than 5% of the female population can pull off this look.

CJSchneider
08-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Pyramid schemes.

B-Dawk
08-23-2009, 07:07 PM
people using the only free weight squat rack at my gym to do curls

aNYtitan
08-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Stupid Facebook status updates

And Twitter

steelersfan43
08-25-2009, 08:47 AM
People who when talking about their wife/whatever being pregnant say "We're pregnant"

no, yo ***** is pregnant not you.

Its worse when the girl does it though

Brent
08-25-2009, 09:13 AM
The fact that I am overqualified for any job that is actually attainable, at the moment, is pretty upsetting. I am just looking for a part time job until the spring, when I start my student teaching. Instead, I get passed over for some asshole with just as much or less experience because he doesnt have a college degree. I am not asking for more money than is being offered, so what's the ******* deal?

Brothgar
08-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Failure... its the worst

Yet ... you're a Raiders fan. HA see what I did there? eh?

I'm well aware the irony of me saying this being a Lions fan.

Brothgar
08-25-2009, 09:25 AM
The fact that I am overqualified for any job that is actually attainable, at the moment, is pretty upsetting. I am just looking for a part time job until the spring, when I start my student teaching. Instead, I get passed over for some asshole with just as much or less experience because he doesnt have a college degree. I am not asking for more money than is being offered, so what's the ******* deal?

I'm right in the same boat. It ******* frustrating.

steelersfan43
08-25-2009, 09:54 AM

I <3 u brenty brent but lol

Too bad it's probably not worth much right now.

Not true, companies like to hire recent grads because they can pay us crap since we're desperate for jobs. Also, I am doing my teacher's certification so I am not worried about jobs at the moment.

drowe
08-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Flaking. Especially last minute.

3 friends of mine who live at my college (45 minute drive), I was supposed to visit today and hang out with for the weekend, mostly just saturday. Talked about it like a month ago and planned it for sure like a week and a half ago. I get off work, come home and pack all my stuff and get ready to go. Just as am I about to step out the door, I get a text message from Friend 1 saying "Friend 2 and Friend 3 are going home for the weekend and I have some stuff to do with a band tomorrow."

oh. don't even get me started. i can't stand people breaking commitments like that. no common courtesy and no realization that people were counting on them. i've stopped being friends with people over crap like this. if ya might not be able to do something, say 'maybe'. i can take it. but, don't say. "yes" and then suddenly remember it's not gonna work out.

i started a fantasy football league with some friends. none of them are specifically unreliable, but whenever we've all done something, at least one person was a late scratch. so, draft is tomorrow. at my house. and i know. i just know that somebody is gonna call and decide they can't make it. leaving me with 20 brats and 9 people for a fantasy draft. i'm seriously getting pre-emptively angry over this.

because it's not the flaking that angers me, but the predictability of the flaking. ya mention an idea to someone and they give ya an unenthusiastic "yes." maybe because they were too chickenshit to say no, or maybe it just sounded like a good idea at the time. but, i can always tell when i'm gonna have to re-confirm and hand-hold until the event or i'm gonna get the "uh. yeah, the wife has some friends in town, so we're gonna hang out with them..." right before i was counting on getting out of the house for the first time in weeks of my satisfying, allthough sometimes socially boring life as a young parent.

The Unseen
08-26-2009, 12:08 PM
If I'm taking a dump in the leftward of three stalls, and people go into the middle one, the one right next to me, when the rightward one is open.

have some decency ppl

Gay Ork Wang
08-26-2009, 12:16 PM
If I'm taking a dump in the leftward of three stalls, and people go into the middle one, the one right next to me, when the rightward one is open.

have some decency ppl
same for urinals
i hate even numbers of urinals

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-26-2009, 12:21 PM
oh. don't even get me started. i can't stand people breaking commitments like that. no common courtesy and no realization that people were counting on them. i've stopped being friends with people over crap like this. if ya might not be able to do something, say 'maybe'. i can take it. but, don't say. "yes" and then suddenly remember it's not gonna work out.

i started a fantasy football league with some friends. none of them are specifically unreliable, but whenever we've all done something, at least one person was a late scratch. so, draft is tomorrow. at my house. and i know. i just know that somebody is gonna call and decide they can't make it. leaving me with 20 brats and 9 people for a fantasy draft. i'm seriously getting pre-emptively angry over this.

because it's not the flaking that angers me, but the predictability of the flaking. ya mention an idea to someone and they give ya an unenthusiastic "yes." maybe because they were too chickenshit to say no, or maybe it just sounded like a good idea at the time. but, i can always tell when i'm gonna have to re-confirm and hand-hold until the event or i'm gonna get the "uh. yeah, the wife has some friends in town, so we're gonna hang out with them..." right before i was counting on getting out of the house for the first time in weeks of my satisfying, allthough sometimes socially boring life as a young parent.

I feel you man, it's my number 1 pet peeve by far. And most of my friends do it, it's like making a commitment means nothing anymore. The only reason I'm still friends with them is because they follow through enough that I know they don't secretly hate me and bail because of that hatred.

I too though have been driven to absolutely hating someone just because of that crap. The worst is when someone cancels with a good reason, but reschedules and then they pick the new date. But then they cancel that, too. And then after you've cooled off from being super pissed about that, they schedule another day. And bail on that. Needless to say, I'm not friends with that person anymore.

Rob S
08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?

drowe
08-26-2009, 12:39 PM
I feel you man, it's my number 1 pet peeve by far. And most of my friends do it, it's like making a commitment means nothing anymore. The only reason I'm still friends with them is because they follow through enough that I know they don't secretly hate me and bail because of that hatred.

I too though have been driven to absolutely hating someone just because of that crap. The worst is when someone cancels with a good reason, but reschedules and then they pick the new date. But then they cancel that, too. And then after you've cooled off from being super pissed about that, they schedule another day. And bail on that. Needless to say, I'm not friends with that person anymore.

and, conversely, i think i annoy my friends by being the polar opposite. i won't commit to anything until i KNOW it'll work for me. so, i annoy people be straddling the fence, but, hey, when i say i'll be there, i'll freakin' be there.

dabears10
08-26-2009, 12:41 PM
and, conversely, i think i annoy my friends by being the polar opposite. i won't commit to anything until i KNOW it'll work for me. so, i annoy people be straddling the fence, but, hey, when i say i'll be there, i'll freakin' be there.

Truth. I hate going back on what I say. So I will only commit to things I know I can do. People get pissed, but its better than people saying, "yeah, I'll be there" and not show up. It's chicken ****. I was starting to feel I was the only one...

killxswitch
08-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Unsolicited advice.

Realizing I do something that I think is annoying.

When people make a big deal when someone says "we" in place of the full name of their favorite team.

Endless Manning vs. Brady debates.

When people call me "buddy". I'm not your buddy, guy.

Trying to sell my house and buy a new one at the same time.

When people go out of their way to be offended about something.

edit: realizing I'm getting old and lame.

iowatreat54
08-26-2009, 02:46 PM
When people call me "buddy". I'm not your buddy, guy.

Something like this happened to me this summer. I work for my city, and so I was out working and this car pulls up and the guy is like, "Hey pal, someone spilled something back there...etc."

For some reason, the guy just calling me "pal" really pissed me off. Like, can't you just say, "Hey, excuse me..." or something.

Brent
08-26-2009, 02:48 PM
I <3 u brenty brent but lol
Look at the dates, I wasnt looking for a job in the spring. I thought I would be doing student teaching in the fall, not this coming spring.

Chucky
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
When people think Bear Grylss is better than Les Stroud

yo123
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Workers at stores who ask me if I need any help.

If I need help I'll ask you damnit.

The Unseen
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Workers at stores who ask me if I need any help.

If I need help I'll ask you damnit.

As a guy who worked in retail, I'll offer a rebuttal:

Our managers ***** to us about the importance of doing that, so we do it. Aside from that obvious point, it is a method of increasing sales by answering people's questions who would otherwise not have asked and simply left because they assumed something they wanted help for didn't have an answer (like a missing size/product). It also lets potential shoplifters know that we are aware of their presence.

drowe
08-26-2009, 04:59 PM

yup. got the e-mail. hey, i have a softball game at 7:15, so i'll just be there for the first pick or 2. but, i'll give ya a list.

yeah. doesn't seem to be a last minute thing. not sure why he is just telling me the DAY BEFORE!

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
08-26-2009, 05:05 PM
When people think Bear Grylss is better than Les Stroud

If Les Stroud is the guy from survivorman than yea I hate that too. Bear sets his **** up and the guy from Survivorman does all the camera work himself and everything

trkaline
08-26-2009, 05:12 PM
yup. got the e-mail. hey, i have a softball game at 7:15, so i'll just be there for the first pick or 2. but, i'll give ya a list.

yeah. doesn't seem to be a last minute thing. not sure why he is just telling me the DAY BEFORE!

So you'll just agree and complete the draft for them..brilliant tactic.

iowatreat54
08-26-2009, 05:13 PM
So you'll just agree and complete the draft for them..brilliant tactic.

Michael Vick round 3, Lions D round 4, Chicago Adrian Peterson round 5...

trkaline
08-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Michael Vick round 3, Lions D round 4, Chicago Adrian Peterson round 5...

That would teach him a lesson...but damn that's harsher than just telling him you won't do it.

Gay Ork Wang
08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
i hate it when people waste food. i ******* hate it. See, i get you bought and it is yours and u can do whatever you want with it. But if u buy an XXXXL Burger dont just eat a fifth and throw the rest away, cause it wouldnt taste as good the next day. Food is valueable, there are enough people all over the world starving. Yes you finish eating it wouldnt help them, but show some appreciation to that.

On the other hand, if it is just ******* disgusting its fine. But dont go to a buffet and leave stuff on the plate. If you only have like 10 french fries on your table, it wont hurt if u just finish them. Enjoy every single bit. Appreciate it.

CashmoneyDrew
08-26-2009, 06:08 PM
People that ask to be my friend on Facebook and the un-friend me later on. What up with that?

SeanTaylorRIP
08-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?

This exactly. I have been in plenty of locker rooms in my life but the gym I go to is terrible. It always seems like whenever I go to wash my hands this fat old dude who just finished showering is brushing his teeth naked and there are only 3 sinks so you are close to them regardless. Personally after I shower I always keep my towel wrapped around my waist but I understand people naked walking to your locker. But hell man if you have time to go to your locker and get your toothbrush put on some damn clothes before you go to the sinks. This dude really ticks me off. I'll be like sitting on a bench tying my shoes and then this dude brushes past my face with his wang hanging like 5 inches from me. It's ridiculous.

CJSchneider
08-26-2009, 06:25 PM
This exactly. I have been in plenty of locker rooms in my life but the gym I go to is terrible. It always seems like whenever I go to wash my hands this fat old dude who just finished showering is brushing his teeth naked and there are only 3 sinks so you are close to them regardless. Personally after I shower I always keep my towel wrapped around my waist but I understand people naked walking to your locker. But hell man if you have time to go to your locker and get your toothbrush put on some damn clothes before you go to the sinks. This dude really ticks me off. I'll be like sitting on a bench tying my shoes and then this dude brushes past my face with his wang hanging like 5 inches from me. It's ridiculous.

Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?

DoughBoy
08-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Lol, brushes your face with his wang.... I feel for you.

dabears10
08-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?

The gym I used to belong to was attached to a hospital so there were a lot of older people recovering from heart surgery or something similar. These fat old men would talk to each other naked with the leg up. Like every one else I understand the walking around getting to your locker, do what you do, however when you are talking about your stock portfolio you don't need to do your best Captain Morgan impression in your birthday suit.

Vikes99ej
08-26-2009, 06:34 PM
Driving a car in a college campus. so many crosswalks.

tjsunstein
08-26-2009, 06:34 PM
When people make my dog bark on purpose. Annoying as ****.

CJSchneider
08-26-2009, 06:42 PM
The gym I used to belong to was attached to a hospital so there were a lot of older people recovering from heart surgery or something similar. These fat old men would talk to each other naked with the leg up. Like every one else I understand the walking around getting to your locker, do what you do, however when you are talking about your stock portfolio you don't need to do your best Captain Morgan impression in your birthday suit.

I guess when you are that close to death, you stop giving a **** about clothes.

SeanTaylorRIP
08-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh another thing I can't stand at the gym who are hogging the benches by doing steps on them. The bench is not a damn stairmaster damnit. Not only are you hogging up the bench but you are putting your dirty ass shoes where my head will soon be. Oh and I also can't stand the sight of those scrawny dudes who do straight legged dead lifts with like 1 5 pound plate on each side.

Vikes99ej
08-26-2009, 06:53 PM
When people make my dog bark on purpose. Annoying as ****.

What kind of dog?

tjsunstein
08-26-2009, 07:00 PM
What kind of dog?

Mini Doxen. High pitched barks FTL.

Vikes99ej
08-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Mini Doxen. High pitched barks FTL.

Hahahaha I love those dogs. I'd just pick it up and tell it to shut the **** up. That's what I do with my beagle.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs174.snc1/6540_242742185709_841475709_8511770_3328217_n.jpg

tjsunstein
08-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Hahahaha I love those dogs. I'd just pick it up and tell it to shut the **** up. That's what I do with my beagle.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=8511770&id=841475709

This content is currently unavailable

yo123
08-26-2009, 07:14 PM

I kid you not, I once saw someone drying out his ass with the blow dryer intended for your hands.

7-11
08-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I kid you not, I once saw someone drying out his ass with the blow dryer intended for your hands.

I refuse to believe there is a human being out there that is that terrible.

Vikes99ej
08-26-2009, 07:22 PM
This content is currently unavailable

Fixed it brah

Rob S
08-26-2009, 07:33 PM
I have seen people dry everything: balls, ass, whatever. It is truly disgusting. I detest going to the bathroom. Good thing is I can go back to my college gym soon.

killxswitch
08-27-2009, 06:49 AM
Re: naked dudes in the locker room, this is one of several reasons I stopped going to LA Fitness. There was an entire contingent of naked old dudes that spent way too much time in the locker room. There was one guy I remember sitting with his bare ass on one of the locker room benches with his clothes sitting in a pile right next to him. Ugh. I'm glad I just bought a power rack, bar, and some weights.

The Unseen
08-27-2009, 08:43 AM
Driving a car in a college campus. so many crosswalks.

agreed. that's why I live on campus lol. but I drove around the first day of class, and lemme tell ya, busy as ****

trkaline
08-27-2009, 10:25 AM

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs174.snc1/6540_242742185709_841475709_8511770_3328217_n.jpg

You give it a red rocket?

Splat
08-27-2009, 08:56 PM
The guy on the Hoveround wheelchair commercials saying he is "Tom Cruise" when we all know he is not Tom Cruise...

steelersfan43
08-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Fat people arhrhghghehehghg.

also the fact that my computer is slowing down :(

trkaline
08-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Fat people arhrhghghehehghg.

also the fact that my computer is slowing down :(

Hey..I'm a fat people, but yeah fat people do suck I agree I make fun of those large sonzabitches all day...I'm like one of those black people who hate there own race on Maury...and yes fat is a race...

CJSchneider
08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey..I'm a fat people, but yeah fat people do suck I agree I make fun of those large sonzabitches all day...I'm like one of those black people who hate there own race on Maury...and yes fat is a race...

We are? I mean, wait - what?

TACKLE
08-27-2009, 09:50 PM

That ain't true. Fat people are jolly and kind-hearted people who aren't wrapped up in the superficialities of our society.

I hate fat people who lose a bunch of weight and they get a huge ego boost and turn into douchebag.

trkaline
08-27-2009, 10:03 PM
That ain't true. Fat people are jolly and kind-hearted people who aren't wrapped up in the superficialities of our society.

I hate fat people who lose a bunch of weight and they get a huge ego boost and turn into douchebag.

Girls are the worst with that..its like you sucked my wood when you were a superchunk, wth ****.

CJSchneider
08-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Girls are the worst with that..its like you sucked my wood when you were a superchunk, wth ****.

Now I know I am among friends.

Brent
08-28-2009, 12:02 AM
put that ***** in her place!

jayceheathman
08-28-2009, 11:09 PM

Good thing you didnt see our football locker room in high school. The stalls wouldnt have doors to it so people would be pooping in the open and our showers had like 6 shower heads per area. It didnt bother me. Whats wrong with a fat or old person taking a piss near you? Would you prefer a strong guy that is naked instead?

jayceheathman
08-28-2009, 11:16 PM
when a girl gets pissed that you're checking her out. like, don't be a *****, it's a compliment. I'm like at a restaraunt, you're wearing a low cut shirt and short skirt. what the hell do you exepect? you're the one dressed like a big *****.

wow, ***** is bleeped out? what about skank? or ho. or ****? interesting. I guess AQ got offended...

What I like about that is when guys hate when a girl gets pissed for that reason but then gets pissed off themselves when another guy does that to their girlfriend.

trkaline
08-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Good thing you didnt see our football locker room in high school. The stalls wouldnt have doors to it so people would be pooping in the open and our showers had like 6 shower heads per area. It didnt bother me. Whats wrong with a fat or old person taking a piss near you? Would you prefer a strong guy that is naked instead?

Haaha "You ready for your cockmeat sandwich?"

YAYareaRB
08-29-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm fat and I love my people! hahahaha

trkaline
09-01-2009, 12:13 PM
**** ******* public transportation, I missed my bus. Everyday they have been coming after 1 and I have been up there waiting since 1235...today I decide ill go up closer to one so I'm not just sitting there waiting forever, today the bus was there at 1248 and I turn the corner and I can see it but its too late...fml...no **** the mta.

ImBrotherCain
11-30-2009, 10:38 PM
You know what ******* grinds my gears... it grinds my gears that my goddamn roomate cant let the dog outside. So the dog proceeds to piss on my bed for the 3rd ******* time in the past 3 weeks. Pretty sure im gonna punch him in the ******* face while hes sleeping.

----------------------------------
Edit... Scratch that i think im just gonna get drunk and piss on him while hes sleeping. That sounds like a better idea

YAYareaRB
11-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Pretty sure im gonna punch him in the ******* face while hes sleeping.

Who the dog or your roomie? Both would be a win. Ninja kick them and I'll start a religion in your honor

Job
Homework.

And the 10 characters rule.

Boston
I ******* hate people that use the left lane to drive 65 ******* miles an hour, conveniently next to the other stupid **** who's driving 65 miles an hour in the right line...

ImBrotherCain
11-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Who the dog or your roomie? Both would be a win. Ninja kick them and I'll start a religion in your honor

Roomie... dog is a puppy but still let it outside once in what... idk 6 hours.

Rosebud
I ******* hate people that use the left lane to drive 65 ******* miles an hour, conveniently next to the other stupid **** who's driving 65 miles an hour in the right line...

Don't forget the SUV conveniently going 65 in the middle lane.

CJSchneider
People who blatantly lie once you confront them on a lie they previously told. Just come clean and say , "**** it, you caught me."

The Unseen
11-30-2009, 10:45 PM
People who blatantly lie once you confront them on a lie they previously told. Just come clean and say , "**** it, you caught me."

damn kids eh

YAYareaRB
11-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Girls who make me choose between them and other girls.

CJSchneider
11-30-2009, 10:49 PM
damn kids eh

No, my neighbor.
Long story, and I care too much for everyone here than to explain.
The short version - he's a douche.

The Unseen
11-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Girls who make me choose between them and other girls.

damn monogamy eh

jayceheathman
11-30-2009, 10:53 PM

Ahhh, anything that has to do with driving slow grinds my gears. I had that happen to me on the way home yesterday since I had to drive 45 minutes from the airport. People here already suck at driving and add the fact that it was raining made it even worse. They were going a good 45 on the freeway and no matter what one of them wouldnt speed up or get over so I could get around them. Here the fast lane has become the right lane because the locals dont want people going anywhere near the speed limit so they cost in the far left lane and dont get over no matter what. If you are not on the freeway then they believe its okay to cut you off and not speed up so you have to slam on your breaks.

yo123
11-30-2009, 10:55 PM
People that say excuse me and expect me to move when I'm not in their way.

MetSox17
11-30-2009, 11:04 PM
When you're at a place that has a **** ton of people, and there's people crowding the bar area who have either already purchased their drink, or aren't drinking at all, preventing other people from getting a ****** beer. ******* dicks, give other people a chance assholes.

Brent
12-01-2009, 12:04 AM
When you're at a place that has a **** ton of people, and there's people crowding the bar area who have either already purchased their drink, or aren't drinking at all, preventing other people from getting a ****** beer. ******* dicks, give other people a chance assholes.
people who stand between me and alcohol.

Bills2083
12-01-2009, 06:52 AM
When you get a piece of fuzz on the tip of your pen that will not allow for you to write.

Paul
12-01-2009, 07:06 AM
Missing a spot when you shave and not noticing it until you're out and about.

fischbowl
12-01-2009, 10:09 AM
http://soleclassics.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/img_2457.JPG

Vest Jackets. Seriously, what's the ******* point here? My chest was cold but my arms were just fine for this weather? Oh yeah, ************? How about you and your vest jacket meet myself and my backhand?

Gay Ork Wang
12-01-2009, 10:15 AM
not being able to party with friends on new years

Job
12-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Cars.

ten char

Vikes99ej
12-01-2009, 10:24 AM
ProFootballTalk.

Splat
12-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Its been said before and I'm saying it again grammar police...

terribletowel39
12-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Use commas.

;)

The Unseen
12-01-2009, 11:35 AM

OMG U USED PERIODS

GET OUT OF JAIL FREE splat