PDA

View Full Version : Franz Jospeh

TACKLE
08-19-2009, 01:51 AM
I loved this guy and I completely forgot he signed with the Raiders. I forgot to watch for him in the game against the Cowboys. How has he been doing at camp?

08-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Joseph was waived a couple weeks before the start of camp. I was pissed! The thought was that he showed he was too slow and inexperienced to challenge Morrison and Brown in offseason workouts and he obviously didn't warrant a roster spot at a time when the team was trimming down to the 80-player roster limit.

TACKLE
08-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Joseph was waived a couple weeks before the start of camp. I was pissed! The thought was that he showed he was too slow and inexperienced to challenge Morrison and Brown in offseason workouts and he obviously didn't warrant a roster spot at a time when the team was trimming down to the 80-player roster limit.

That sucks. Frantz is a stud. I thought wherever he landed he'd rip it up. My BC Lions better try to sign him.

Nalej
08-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Hopefully the Pats pick him up. They're slim at ILBs

08-19-2009, 06:37 PM
That sucks. Frantz is a stud. I thought wherever he landed he'd rip it up. My BC Lions better try to sign him.

I'm not sure Joseph's game translates well to the larger playing surface. He's a stud in the right system, which I believe is the 'thumper' in a 3-4. He does a decent job of shedding blocks.

TACKLE
08-19-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm not sure Joseph's game translates well to the larger playing surface. He's a stud in the right system, which I believe is the 'thumper' in a 3-4. He does a decent job of shedding blocks.

I agree with that. Though the guy can just flat out play and I love his attitude. Really surprised he didn't stick anywhere. I guess he's too small and too slow.