PDA

View Full Version : The Official Heroes Season 4 Thread

Splat
09-01-2009, 10:00 AM
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

http://i27.tinypic.com/j9x2rt.jpg

All right lovers and haters of the show Heroes the new season starts September 21st with a two hour premiere starting at seven central time.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-01-2009, 10:09 AM
YES YES YES YES SEY SEY SEY SEY SEY YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!

vidae
09-01-2009, 10:38 AM
To be honest, I'm not very excited for this at all. I'll watch it, but the series has just gone downhill since the first season.

Here is to hoping they can turn it around!

The Unseen
09-01-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm debating whether I should watch it. I'll probably get around to the episodes online if I have free time. If I don't like the direction it's going, then lights off for that.

Splat
09-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I thought season 2 was a let down but seasons 3 was pretty good especially after they had the break and came back.

trkaline
09-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Angelas sister\the company origin story has got to be one of the worst most pointless story threads ever...but other than that I enjoyed last season.

General Zod
09-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Im gonna watch it, just because there isnt much television I think is worth watching these days. Yeah season 2 pretty much blew goat. I think a lot of that had to do with the writers strike. Season 3 I thought was ok, but could have been better.

Splat
09-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Next Monday Bitches.

LonghornsLegend
09-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Ohhhh Yeeaaaaaaa *Kool-aid tone*

Can't wait for Heroes, though I think it coincides with MNF and when that happens I generally miss out on that stuff. But since Prison Break is off the air now I'll be back on Heroes strong.

Splat
09-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Tonight 7c two hours.

NIN1984
09-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Season one was amazing. Season two was a mess, I didn't even really watch season three, I set my DVR for tonight so I'll give a chance I guess.

Nalej
09-21-2009, 11:59 AM
I agree with the above. Here's to me having hope season 4 kicks ass.
I'm also looking foward to the upcoming Dexter series on Showtime. That one's my all time fav

General Zod
09-21-2009, 03:24 PM
I hope Hiro can freeze time in this season. Oddly for some reason, I think its pretty cool when he does that.

Splat
09-21-2009, 09:01 PM
First hour :( Second hour :)

SuperKevin
09-21-2009, 09:02 PM
I don't know what to make of what I saw tonight.

General Zod
09-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Well, overall I can say that I hooked for now. First episode was pretty interesting. And you just knew that Claires friend was going to see her jump out of the window. :-)

Splat
09-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Not enough Sylar he is the main reason I'm still hanging on to this show.

Buttered toast sonic
09-22-2009, 10:08 AM
sylar as part of matts guilt was absolutely amazing, I hope they expand on it. I don't care for claires roomate or these krazy karnie heroes, though killing danko earns them points.

CashmoneyDrew
09-22-2009, 07:21 PM
I think the carnival people, especially the main two guys, have the ability to be the side villains apart from Sylar that the show needs.
Also, can anyone help me find the video preview for next weeks episode?

SuperKevin
09-22-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm slightly confused about Samuel. Is his power the ability to move the ground or is he able to controls the tattoos?

CashmoneyDrew
09-22-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm slightly confused about Samuel. Is his power the ability to move the ground or is he able to controls the tattoos?

Some guy over on Superherohype was connecting the ground moving power to the control of the tattoos through how the ink was made or something. It was pretty crazy but seemed legit with links.

Also, I bet everyone that hates Mohinder loved last nights episode.

eaglesalltheway
09-22-2009, 10:59 PM

Saw it tonight, and I interpreted as the woman, name escapes me... Can control the ink. Samuel just applies it. Because she knows the names as well... I also think the girl that is frends with Claire is connected with the carneys somehow, we'll see.

General Zod
09-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Also, I bet everyone that hates Mohinder loved last nights episode.

Was he even in the episode?

CashmoneyDrew
09-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Was he even in the episode?

Exactly......

CashmoneyDrew
09-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Saw it tonight, and I interpreted as the woman, name escapes me... Can control the ink. Samuel just applies it. Because she knows the names as well... I also think the girl that is frends with Claire is connected with the carneys somehow, we'll see.

But what about when he applied it to Ray Park's character to form the hands?

Raiderz4Life
09-23-2009, 02:25 AM
I never got into Heroes...maybe because I started watching it during season 3 and it got difficult to pick up what going on....

I kept watching cuz of Hatden Panettiere though lol

General Zod
09-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Exactly......

I think its funny that in season 2 the guy was like, evil and eating people and storing them in his lab. Then all of a sudden, he's not evil anymore and everyones ok with him. Or forgot that he evil altogether. lol

Splat
09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
I never got into Heroes...maybe because I started watching it during season 3 and it got difficult to pick up what going on....

I kept watching cuz of Hatden Panettiere though lol

Season one is by far the best and this is not the kinda show you can just pick up in the middle heck I have seen every show and I'm still lost at times.

SuperKevin
09-23-2009, 04:13 PM
I think its funny that in season 2 the guy was like, evil and eating people and storing them in his lab. Then all of a sudden, he's not evil anymore and everyones ok with him. Or forgot that he evil altogether. lol

He wasn't eating people and I wouldn't neccessarily call him evil. He was blinded and corrupted by power and it clouded his judgement. Once he got over that he was back to normal.

eaglesalltheway
09-23-2009, 09:49 PM
But what about when he applied it to Ray Park's character to form the hands?

True, damn. Wow, can't believe I forgot about that... Then I guess the other scenario is more likely... But then how does the woman know the names, is that her power, facial recognition or something?

SuperKevin
09-23-2009, 10:07 PM
True, damn. Wow, can't believe I forgot about that... Then I guess the other scenario is more likely... But then how does the woman know the names, is that her power, facial recognition or something?

She's probably a locater like Molly was

eaglesalltheway
09-23-2009, 10:10 PM
She's probably a locater like Molly was

That's what I was thinking, or some variation of that.

B-Dawk
09-23-2009, 11:42 PM
i cant help but get a magneto type feel from this new guy

CC.SD
09-24-2009, 12:39 AM
This show has been terrible for a while now, and this wasn't really an exception, but that WAS Ray Park...also somehow Peter was kind of entertaining.

bearfan
09-24-2009, 04:27 PM
I thought Mondays episode was great, and in my opinion they are back on track to making it what the 1st season was.

Did anyone else think it was interesting when the fast guy non-chalantly told Samuel that he ran into an empath?

SuperKevin
09-24-2009, 04:29 PM
I thought Mondays episode was great, and in my opinion they are back on track to making it what the 1st season was.

Did anyone else think it was interesting when the fast guy non-chalantly told Samuel that he ran into an empath?

Samuel and his carnival have been around people with abilities for a long time. They are probably able to pick up on stuff like that

nrk
09-24-2009, 04:29 PM

It was great except for the Claire in school storyline. That was just terrible. I also had to rewind a couple of times to see what Samuel said in that line, and I thought he said improv.

A Perfect Score
09-24-2009, 04:35 PM

I loved the first season of Heroes. And I didnt even hate the second season, at least you had Kristen Bell being all kinky and Hayden being fun to look at. The third season, IMO, was atrocious. The stupid **** about them going to the camp where the company was formed, and all that, was awful. That said, Im intrigued by the first episode of the 4th season. Ray Park is a total badass.

Also, I thought it was interesting how the guy reacted when he was told of an empath. And then Sylar, who is similar to an empath, shows up on the girls back along with Peter.

nrk
09-24-2009, 04:48 PM
I loved the first season of Heroes. And I didnt even hate the second season, at least you had Kristen Bell being all kinky and Hayden being fun to look at. The third season, IMO, was atrocious. The stupid **** about them going to the camp where the company was formed, and all that, was awful. That said, Im intrigued by the first episode of the 4th season. Ray Park is a total badass.

Also, I thought it was interesting how the guy reacted when he was told of an empath. And then Sylar, who is similar to an empath, shows up on the girls back along with Peter.

Didn't Claire show up as well?

A Perfect Score
09-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Didn't Claire show up as well?

Yes, but she shows up in everything lol.

nrk
09-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Yes, but she shows up in everything lol.

Haha yeah that is unfortunately true.

CC.SD
09-24-2009, 05:25 PM

The invisible man back in season one had a pretty casual reaction to Peter's empathness too. something like "Oh, you're one of those." I don't give this show enough credit to actually explain this kind of stuff, but in an alternate reality where everything makes sense, it probably has something to do with big daddy Petrelli making a big impression on everyone.

Honestly Ray Park wouldn't have walked away from the encounter if he had run into a real empath like Sylar, Arthur, or Peter before he lost his real power. Super speed plus fireballs, flight, telekinesis? Yes please.

A Perfect Score
09-24-2009, 05:32 PM
The invisible man back in season one had a pretty casual reaction to Peter's empathness too. something like "Oh, you're one of those." I don't give this show enough credit to actually explain this kind of stuff, but in an alternate reality where everything makes sense, it probably has something to do with big daddy Petrelli making a big impression on everyone.

Honestly Ray Park wouldn't have walked away from the encounter if he had run into a real empath like Sylar, Arthur, or Peter before he lost his real power. Super speed plus fireballs, flight, telekinesis? Yes please.

Yeah, I was reading on IMDB, and they took Peter's ability to hold more then one power away cause they thought it made him too powerful. The same way that Hiro can't teleport or time travel anymore. They were both powered down. Interesting that Sylar wasn't changed though.

Forenci
09-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I was reading on IMDB, and they took Peter's ability to hold more then one power away cause they thought it made him too powerful. The same way that Hiro can't teleport or time travel anymore. They were both powered down. Interesting that Sylar wasn't changed though.

Makes sense I suppose, but for it being a television show I don't really see the issue. I mean it seems like they're almost treating it like a video game where they don't want to make anyone overpowered or something. I thought Peter was much cooler/badass when he had a bunch of powers. It was pretty cool seeing him find out he had these powers and struggle to understand all of them.

Still it looks like they're getting back on track this year. I think they are dropping the big conspiracy/evil plot stuff which made season three pretty brutal. I think the thing that made season one superb was the fact that it focused more so on characters and the conflicts with in themselves in addition to more of a battle between characters themselves (Sylar/Peter being the overall one) and not so much the cheesy government plot against all people with abilities and so on.

I'd also like to see them occasionally integrate the 'future' element that you saw a lot in the first season. I thought that was pretty bad ass.

General Zod
09-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Peter and Hiro were OP. lol

wogitalia
09-25-2009, 01:13 AM
I still want Peter to get back his real power, to be truly epic you need someone who can go against Sylar in an epic battle.

TBag strikes me as a possible empath himself in that he displayed a couple of "distinct" abilities in the ground movement and ink manipulation, hard to see the guy with the weakest power being the leader of the group if all he can do is manipulate ink. Girl seems to be a seeker or finder in that she can look at an image and know who they are.

Solid episodes, Peter needs powers or someone else that can rival Sylar, Sylar needs to be back soon. Can totally do without Nathan, hopefully Sylar tears him apart from the inside and totally removes him. Can do without Claire storylines, why does she need to talk/be so annoying, it kinda ruins the hotness. I get the feeling that Zima's character will be a learner from the GH game, which again, is cool, but adds little.

dolphinfan2k5
09-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Damn reading this stuff makes me miss season one so much. What an awesome season

Draft King
09-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Only 45 more minutes. I'm hoping to see a little more Hiro this episode (he's my boyfriend) but am also looking foward to seeing how the Carni plot unfolds. It can't be any worse than those two mexicans from Season 2/3 (can't remember).

CC.SD
09-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Only 45 more minutes. I'm hoping to see a little more Hiro this episode (he's my boyfriend) but am also looking foward to seeing how the Carni plot unfolds. It can't be any worse than those two mexicans from Season 2/3 (can't remember).

This show has to be held to higher standards than that.

The powers on this show are pretty insanely random...super strength, flight, sure sure. Crying tears of mass death? Black holes? ...alright. Love to see what part of the brain starts that **** up, show.

Draft King
09-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Starting right now.

SuperKevin
09-28-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm so mad right now. I assumed Heroes came on at 9 like last year. ****. I'll catch it tomorrow online i guess

CashmoneyDrew
09-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Sylar is screwing with Parkman hard.

Draft King
09-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Parkman just got his face dumped on. Peter is also getting raped, getting accused of glory hounding for all his hard work.

Draft King
09-28-2009, 08:01 PM
No Hiro/Ando = disappointing. Matt Parkman and Sylar was solid. Claire is the most boring plot eveeeeeeeeeeer, I hate her friend too.

CashmoneyDrew
09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
No Hiro/Ando = disappointing. Matt Parkman and Sylar was solid. Claire is the most boring plot eveeeeeeeeeeer, I hate her friend too.

I'm not even sure Claire's story has a plot at this point. It has added 0 to the story of the season really. And her roommate is oogly. I was kind of excited when I heard Claire would have a lesbian type experience this season even though I knew it was just a ploy for ratings, but now that I see who she's making out with, I'm no longer interested.

General Zod
09-29-2009, 05:54 PM
We need the Hatian to come in and remove Claires roomate from the story line. :-)

Episode was good overall, just wish there was some Hiro/Ando. Im curious to see how Hiro goes around "making a difference" before he dies, like he said. I think its funny how his powers are malfunctioning.

wogitalia
09-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Zima looked so much better in Californication but even then she wasn't super hot.

I still get the feeling that she has a power and is a learner. I just felt like that whole time Claire was on the phone that she was going to cut herself and find out. Another "all-powerful" would be cool, especially with Sylar limited to Parkman's head and Peter really struggling to do anything.

Splat
09-30-2009, 10:25 AM
I think this season has started out good for the most part and it should only get better atleast I hope.

Splat
10-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Don't forget its on at 7c time now.

Rosebud
10-05-2009, 11:38 AM
So I just watched last weeks episode last night and I'm trying to figure out if the deaf chick's power is anything other than her tripping, because I know people who have seen sounds.

CashmoneyDrew
10-05-2009, 11:48 AM
So I just watched last weeks episode last night and I'm trying to figure out if the deaf chick's power is anything other than her tripping, because I know people who have seen sounds.

What about the whole Cello thing? I took it as she didn't know how to play it before that. IDK. Hopefully they expound upon it.

nrk
10-05-2009, 11:53 AM

Hopefully it'll be something cool because those scenes with her were nonsense.

We need the Hatian to come in and remove Claires roomate from the story line. :-)

Episode was good overall, just wish there was some Hiro/Ando. Im curious to see how Hiro goes around "making a difference" before he dies, like he said. I think its funny how his powers are malfunctioning.

Not I, it has been going on for too long.

Splat
10-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Hiro has been great tonight when he picked up the phone and was like "Your on the roof "sigh" I'll be right there" classic.

Rosebud
10-05-2009, 07:49 PM
What about the whole Cello thing? I took it as she didn't know how to play it before that. IDK. Hopefully they expound upon it.

Haven't you seen a tripping person master something they don't know how to do?

A Perfect Score
10-05-2009, 07:58 PM
I have a question. As an empath, Peter absords the powers of others around him. But isnt this an involuntary thing? Like before, he unconsciously absorbed the powers of others.

If that is the case, how come he didnt unwillingly absorb the powers of the deaf girl or the carnival guy?

SuperKevin
10-05-2009, 08:02 PM
I have a question. As an empath, Peter absords the powers of others around him. But isnt this an involuntary thing? Like before, he unconsciously absorbed the powers of others.

If that is the case, how come he didnt unwillingly absorb the powers of the deaf girl or the carnival guy?

I'm pretty sure they depowered Peter and Hiro. Peter can now only use one power at a time I think as opposed to having tons of them at his disposal.

A Perfect Score
10-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm pretty sure they depowered Peter and Hiro. Peter can now only use one power at a time I think as opposed to having tons of them at his disposal.

I know that, but I thought that he still unwillingly took on other people's powers, like he did at the very beginning before he knew how to handle more then one at a time.

SuperKevin
10-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I know that, but I thought that he still unwillingly took on other people's powers, like he did at the very beginning before he knew how to handle more then one at a time.

I don't think so anymore. They did a lot of stuff to Hiro and Peter without really clarifying it on screen

Rosebud
10-05-2009, 09:06 PM

He absorbs a new power through skin to skin contact, that's why he absorbed that carny's power and not the deaf girl's.

Gay Ork Wang
10-06-2009, 02:47 AM
someone ******* kill off Ali Larter

Draft King
10-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Pretty boring episode.

trkaline
10-06-2009, 08:28 AM
someone ******* kill off Ali Larter

How much is it worth to ya?

General Zod
10-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah this episode didnt really add anything. But next episode looks like its going to be good.

Gay Ork Wang
10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
How much is it worth to ya?
uhm basically everything

bearfan
10-06-2009, 04:07 PM
I was really impressed with the first three episodes, but this one was boring and I dont know what it really will add to the season.

As to the whole Peter empath conversation, since he is skin to skin contact, wouldnt he have absorbed the new bad guys powers when they shook hands last episode? That is one thing that kind of baffles me that they left out.

B-Dawk
10-06-2009, 04:19 PM
no he definitely is capable now of choosing if he wants to take the power, like when he decided to take the speedy guy's. the compass being put on was done with that guy's power, not peter having that power.

nrk
10-07-2009, 02:49 AM
I thought this weeks episode was awesome. Lots of Hiro and none of Claire's school storyline. So who is Noah teaming up with, Tracy or Peter? Or a trio?

It's good to have Sylar back, even though there was good scenes with him and Parkman. If somehow Sylar is still in Matt's mind I'm going to be disappointed.

SuperKevin
10-07-2009, 04:54 AM
So is Nathan gone for good now?

General Zod
10-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Looks that way. But I have a hard time believing that they kill off Nathan all together.

AkiliSmith
10-07-2009, 08:48 AM
So is Nathan gone for good now?
I'm guessing Sylar still thinks he is Nathan.

Splat
10-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Tonight at 7c.

SuperKevin
10-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Not a bad overall episode.

Splat
10-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Not a bad overall episode.

It could have been better but wasn't terrible I just can't get in to the deaf girl I just don't see what she bring to the table as of now.

I like the stuff with Sylar as always and Claire's story line is finally getting going but still far from great.

A week should not go by with out a good dose of Hiro that was a let down.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Peter is going to destroy **** with sound ahahahhaha.. Sylar is going to be a beast again. Next weeks episode looks monster

General Zod
10-13-2009, 09:21 AM
I laughed at the kids singing. They were singing the theme song to "The Greatest American Hero"

I want to see one of the heroes sport this outfit...

http://allfunteevee.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/greatest-american-hero.jpg

Gay Ork Wang
10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
what the hell is that deaf girl for

Splat
10-13-2009, 04:00 PM

Did you notice Tessa Thompson who played Jackie Cook on Veronica Mars was in this episode?

Gay Ork Wang
10-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Did you notice Tessa Thompson who played Jackie Cook on Veronica Mars was in this episode?
i did, though first i thought it was the new orleans girl with muscle memory.

What happened to her?

Splat
10-13-2009, 04:12 PM
i did, though first i thought it was the new orleans girl with muscle memory.

What happened to her?

If I remember right she was just gone with no explanation?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Yea the little ***** that was always in the middle of Veronica and Wallace's friendship.

Splat
10-15-2009, 02:00 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/im8arq.jpg

Rosebud
10-16-2009, 01:58 AM
**** heroes, that file clerk's power is that she can see tripping. That's the coolest power yet, I want that power right now! **** you heroes.

Splat
10-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Tonight tonight...

Splat
10-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Now this is what I'm talking about it has been really good so far.

SuperKevin
10-19-2009, 08:04 PM
I liked that episode. I have a feeling HRG will be forming a new Company designed to help people with abilities now.

Splat
10-19-2009, 08:05 PM
By far the best of the season IMO.

General Zod
10-19-2009, 08:08 PM
I cant wait to see Sylar just destroy Edgar. lol

Its going to happen.

SuperKevin
10-19-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm getting really curious as to who some more of the carnival people are. I like that they are gradually introducing new albeit minor characters

Draft King
10-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Best episode of the season thus far, no coincidence that it had no Claire and her lesbo friend. Continue building the Slyar/Carni, Hiro, and Peter storylines.

General Zod
10-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Best episode of the season thus far, no coincidence that it had no Claire and her lesbo friend

Agreed, but it looks like next weeks epi is gonna be full of Claire and her not very attractive lesbo friend.

The black girl who turns invisible on the other hand......:-)

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-20-2009, 08:37 AM
As soon as Sylar is back completely he is going to realize that he don't need or want these people around and just take the tops of their heads

Splat
10-20-2009, 09:08 AM
As soon as Sylar is back completely he is going to realize that he don't need or want these people around and just take the tops of their heads

And I can't wait...

wogitalia
10-21-2009, 12:09 AM

One can only hope, though Teabag is a great new inclusion.

I really just want Hiro and Peter to get back their powers properly though because the Sylar vs Peter thing was what made the first season so good, you need the two super powerful heroes, no one wants to watch ***** powers..

Which brings me to the deaf girl, wtf is the point of her? Her power is pathetic, like the worst power, she is not that great to look at, her voice is annoying. I just don't get what she can possibly add to the show?

A Perfect Score
10-21-2009, 12:15 AM
I liked this episode. Although I really want Sylar back. Quinto is just so damn good as him, I want him to pwn some bitches.

Splat
10-26-2009, 01:40 PM
TONIGHT 8/7c

"Matt vows to vanquish Sylar, Claire and Gretchen face a sorority hazing, H.R.G. and Tracy scheme to save Jeremy."

Watch a preview. (http://www.nbc.com/heroes/video/clips/hell-week/1168092/)

CC.SD
10-26-2009, 01:48 PM

Of all the X-Men to rip off, I know that I was truly demanding the Dazzler.

I liked Sylar showing a little bit of attitude to Ray Park. Even when he's not Sylar, he is. "Hm, those are kind of in the way." is easily the best line of this season, although that's not saying tooooo much.

Gay Ork Wang
10-26-2009, 02:12 PM
TONIGHT 8/7c

"Matt vows to vanquish Sylar, Claire and Gretchen face a sorority hazing, H.R.G. and Tracy scheme to save Jeremy."

Watch a preview. (http://www.nbc.com/heroes/video/clips/hell-week/1168092/)
any plot with Claire is usually bad.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Yes but anything with Parkman and Sylar is awesome.

Splat
10-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Back to back good shows IMO even Claire was all right not great but I could deal over all good show I thought.

General Zod
10-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Sylar is awesome. He was cracking me up in the beginning of the episode.

trkaline
10-27-2009, 06:12 PM
"Your the second Parkman I made scream today."

Splat
11-02-2009, 09:45 AM
TONIGHT 8/7c "Once Upon a Time in Texas" Hiro travels back in time for a second chance to save Charlie from Sylar.

SuperKevin
11-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I have a feeling tonight's episode is going to be lame

Splat
11-02-2009, 11:30 AM
I have a feeling tonight's episode is going to be lame

The last two have been good so you could be right.

SuperKevin
11-02-2009, 11:31 AM
The last two have been good so you could be right.

I think it's going to be one of their overly dramatic episodes where nothing really happens

Splat
11-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Ya, It sounds like tonight won't move the story line forword very much if at all I'm never a fan of that.

nrk
11-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah tonight's episode probably is going to be disappointing. I didn't like the whole Hiro and Charlie plot before, I probably won't like it now.

A Perfect Score
11-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Hiro is annoying.

Draft King
11-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Hiro is annoying.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Only sometimes, I do prefer Ando to Hiro but they are two of my favorite characters in the show.

SuperKevin
11-02-2009, 03:40 PM
I agree that Hiro is annoying. He's bordering on pathetic with his desperation to be a hero.

Jvig43
11-02-2009, 03:49 PM
No Claire is annoying. I cant stand how many stupid things she always ends up doing to get herself and others into trouble. Also, Peter needs to get his powers back, I'm tired of this one power at a time thing.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-02-2009, 03:51 PM
No Claire is annoying. I cant stand how many stupid things she always ends up doing to get herself and others into trouble. Also, Peter needs to get his powers back, I'm tired of this one power at a time thing.

Peter is not getting them powers back. He lost those powers and he was injected with what gave him a new power which is taking powers one at a time. I agree the old power is better but gone.

Jvig43
11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Im sure there are ways to get around this, such as how they always manage to bring every single character back that "Dies" by some cheap gimmick. TELL ME WHY YOU DIDNT USE CLAIRE'S BLOOD ON NATHAN TO HEAL HIM LIKE YOU DID TO EVERY ******* ONE ELSE! DID THIS JUST HAPPEN TO SLIP YOUR MIND? haha sorry rant is done.

SuperKevin
11-02-2009, 03:59 PM
I never realized it until now but for a show I really enjoy, I really hate just about every character on the show.

Jvig43
11-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Sylar awesome villain, the show tries hard to **** him up tho. Peter I didnt like at first but as it went on I really started liking him until this season again. The show deserves some better ******* writers.

A Perfect Score
11-02-2009, 04:17 PM
I never realized it until now but for a show I really enjoy, I really hate just about every character on the show.

I am kinda the same way. Sylar is far and away the best character on the show, and I really liked Elle when she was on it, and Noah is good as well. Parkman is kinda cool as well.

Cigaro
11-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Watched pretty much every episode the three previous seasons. But missed the first one this season, and since I didn't want to start in the middle of something, haven't watched one since.

So, is this season worth watching the numerous hours of episodes I've missed?

Gay Ork Wang
11-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I am kinda the same way. Sylar is far and away the best character on the show, and I really liked Elle when she was on it, and Noah is good as well. Parkman is kinda cool as well.
Elle was win, i dont know why though...

A Perfect Score
11-02-2009, 04:46 PM

Elle was win, i dont know why though...

Lol as much as Kristen Bell has grown on me, I actually liked the character of Elle, not just the looks. She was kinda sociopathic yet very vulnerable and immature at the same time. One of the more developed characters in the shows history, and I felt she helped save the 2nd season from complete disaster. Something the 3rd season was not so fortunate of.

fenikz
11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
completely forgot about her, how great was sylar killing that rat faced *****

Jvig43
11-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Watched pretty much every episode the three previous seasons. But missed the first one this season, and since I didn't want to start in the middle of something, haven't watched one since.

So, is this season worth watching the numerous hours of episodes I've missed?

If youve liked the last three seasons than youll like this season. I think after season one the show hasnt been very good, tho recently ive caught up with my roommate so I'm deciding to stick it out and hope for the best, to at least see how it ends.

Gay Ork Wang
11-02-2009, 06:24 PM
someone. kill. ali. larter

A Perfect Score
11-02-2009, 06:25 PM
someone. kill. ali. larter

She got killed already, remember? They just brought her back as another character!

And dont forget, once this one dies, there is still another sister who hasnt been brought into this...Hello season 5 storyline!

Gay Ork Wang
11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
no i mean, just kill of the actress and be over with it. she wastes so much time.

i dont understand where the New Orleans girl went and Rebel or micah went

Eaglez.Fan
11-02-2009, 06:32 PM
oops wrong thread

MidwayMonster31
11-02-2009, 06:36 PM
no i mean, just kill of the actress and be over with it. she wastes so much time.

i dont understand where the New Orleans girl went and Rebel or micah wentI don't understand why Micah just disappeared after Danko's team found out about 'Rebel.' He still could've had a bigger role last season.
This season, if they made the story about him trying to help make things right for some of the other heroes, then I would welcome that. But he's gone for no reason. Other than Peter and Hiro, Micah is the only other real good guy. Monica also just vanished during the show.
And yes, all of Ali Larter's characters have no point.

Jvig43
11-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Maybe I missed something but did we ever get a reason to where nathans family went after like season one? I dont remeber ever seeing them again, and than he just started sleeping with Ali Larters character.

SuperKevin
11-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah. I was right. I didn't really like that episode that much. I'm curious to see if the future changed though

Jvig43
11-02-2009, 08:06 PM
They seriously had to do allllll that to manipulate hiro to do something? come on besides being the easiest character to manipulate on the show, apparently its to save mohinder who hiro would prolly save anyway had he of known. My god do they even realize how they just affected the story line by changing the future or do they just hope no one will notice/ care.

Splat
11-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Worst one of the season so far which sucks since I think is had been pretty good the last few weeks.

General Zod
11-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Last night was better then I thought it would be. Sylar was involved so thats always a good thing. Not one of the best this season, but I dont think it was the worst.

Splat
11-03-2009, 03:36 PM
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/heroes-star-learns-of-his-characters-death-from-script--751

Looks like Adrian Pasdar's character Nathan Petrelli won't be back in any form on the show.

SuperKevin
11-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Good. He was a crappy character. I was getting sick of his constant flip flopping between good and evil.

nrk
11-03-2009, 03:45 PM
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/heroes-star-learns-of-his-characters-death-from-script--751

Looks like Adrian Pasdar's character Nathan Petrelli won't be back in any form on the show.

I liked Nathan, in the earlier seasons anyway. The Nathan/Claire scenes were weak last season. Is this really a shock though?

Gay Ork Wang
11-03-2009, 03:46 PM
yea, he was almost as bad ali later

SuperKevin
11-03-2009, 03:49 PM
I knew he was the original cast member that was rumored to get the axe. They already ran with every possible story line they could with him. There was nothing less for him to accomplish

nrk
11-03-2009, 03:53 PM
I knew he was the original cast member that was rumored to get the axe. They already ran with every possible story line they could with him. There was nothing less for him to accomplish

That and the fact that he died last season. They weren't going to replace Sylar with Nathan. The only thing would be Hiro saving him while time traveling.

Splat
11-03-2009, 04:36 PM
FLYING MAN!!! ~~~ Hiro

Splat
11-09-2009, 08:47 AM
TONIGHT 8/7c

"Claire courts trouble after the sorority attack; Matt vows to destroy Sylar at any cost; Peter helps Emma start a new life."

(http://www.nbc.com/heroes/video/clips/shadowboxing/1171762/)

SuperKevin
11-09-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm hoping tonight is a good episode. If I have to miss the 2nd half of the UNC game for some garbage I'm going to be pissed

Jvig43
11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Claire's really a full on lesbian now...... wow heroes, just wow.

General Zod
11-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Not to bad of an episode. Next episode look promising.

SuperKevin
11-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm going back and watching this today. I missed it yesterday

NY+Giants=NYG
11-10-2009, 12:10 PM
They should draw a line in the sand, and make the good guys and bad guys and go from there. Have them fight it out, and such. Make it like Xmen do what you need to do, but stop with the back to the future theme, of jumping in time. I still watch the show, but god it's turned into some weird thing. I am surprised the writers can even follow along, and not confuse themselves.

SuperKevin
11-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Not a bad episode

Brodeur
11-10-2009, 12:59 PM
They should just re-air Company Man every week at this point.

Jvig43
11-10-2009, 01:13 PM
They should draw a line in the sand, and make the good guys and bad guys and go from there. Have them fight it out, and such. Make it like Xmen do what you need to do, but stop with the back to the future theme, of jumping in time. I still watch the show, but god it's turned into some weird thing. I am surprised the writers can even follow along, and not confuse themselves.

Yeah, I try hard to over look all of the shows plot holes, but no matter what theres just too many for me to handle, yet I find myself coming back just to see what happens.

CC.SD
11-10-2009, 01:17 PM
They should just re-air Company Man every week at this point.

Co-sign. Even Bennett is a sissy at this point. Next week, because the masses demanded it...Mohinder.

NY+Giants=NYG
11-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I try hard to over look all of the shows plot holes, but no matter what theres just too many for me to handle, yet I find myself coming back just to see what happens.

I say just make it like X-men.. Draw a line in the sand, and have your good guys and then on the other side your bad guys, and then create some purpose of both sides, and let them go at it.

People should be used to it by now with all the comic book movies out already. The audience more so expects it. People with powers good and bad should use them on each other to keep the world a better place.

Making the show all weird with people going back in time, and then in the past, and then warping peoples minds and such make it so odd. The bad guy is syler and a guy in a traveling invisible cirus! hahaha. Want to make people watch, let syler get his powers back and fight the cirus guy. Make the two bad guys fight each other. That would make for some nice drama. Right now it looks like a weird show with no direction.

Brodeur
11-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Co-sign. Even Bennett is a sissy at this point. Next week, because the masses demanded it...Mohinder.

They wanted the ****** narrator voice back to make the show even worse apparently. And I want more Haitian to offset Mohinder coming back.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-10-2009, 01:36 PM
They wanted the ****** narrator voice back to make the show even worse apparently. And I want more Haitian to offset Mohinder coming back.

I was happy as **** when I seen Renee. He is one of the best characters.

Gay Ork Wang
11-10-2009, 01:38 PM
this show needs more Elle

Brodeur
11-10-2009, 01:42 PM

She's pretty dead. Not that being dead has stopped Sylar, Nathan, Peter, Parkman, Mohinder, HRG, Father Patrelli, Adam Monroe, the billion faces of Ali Larter, or Claire in the past but still.

Splat
11-10-2009, 02:08 PM
I just want more Sylar every one else can piss off.

Gay Ork Wang
11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
She's pretty dead. Not that being dead has stopped Sylar, Nathan, Peter, Parkman, Mohinder, HRG, Father Patrelli, Adam Monroe, the billion faces of Ali Larter, or Claire in the past but still.
see! MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW!

Splat
11-10-2009, 03:33 PM
see! MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW!

Only if she brings Mac with her.

I have a thing for Mac I don't know why?

Gay Ork Wang
11-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Only if she brings Mac with her.

I have a thing for Mac I don't know why?
you are a nerd

Jvig43
11-13-2009, 10:26 PM

Yeah apparently Parkman and sylar are fighting again in the new episode, like didnt they just get shot and die? Arghh, I hate that this show tries to use people dying as these big twists or events when they just keep bringing every single person back anyway, defeating the purpose.

Peter needs his original power back.

Splat
11-16-2009, 09:53 AM
TONIGHT 8/7c Tracy loses control of her abilities; Samuel's powers put him on a destructive path.

Splat
11-16-2009, 07:00 PM
Its coming on.

General Zod
11-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Not to bad of an episode. They should have left Claire a popsicle. lol

LonghornsLegend
11-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Ugh I'm so pissed to be missing this season, but screw it, this ALWAYS happens during MNF whenever I don't have access to a tivo. It's cool though, even though you have to wait when you can watch it on DVD and just go through a few episodes at a time it's much better :D

B-Dawk
11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
if you dont have the means or want to dl, you could always watch on hulu

Brodeur
11-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Ugh I'm so pissed to be missing this season, but screw it, this ALWAYS happens during MNF whenever I don't have access to a tivo. It's cool though, even though you have to wait when you can watch it on DVD and just go through a few episodes at a time it's much better :D

This season sucks anyway, so you aren't missing anything.

Did I mention that Ali Larter is the worst actress on the planet? She made Hayden look like an excellent actress in their useless subplot tonight.

wogitalia
11-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Liked the episode...

1. Great to know Samuel's intentions and that he will in fact play a bad guy role.
2. Totally hoping that Peter took Sylar's abilities. 1 power at a time is pathetic and not what is needed.
3. Good to have Sylar back, just a matter of time now.
4. There is not a likable female character in this show, they are all just so annoying.

That is my thoughts, hoping like hell that Peter is back...

Splat
11-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Why do people complain each week and yet still watch?

Jvig43
11-17-2009, 10:02 AM

Because the shows first season showed alot of promise, super heroes are the IN thing today with entertainment. This show could be great and shows glimpses of it at times, but mostly just chooses to suck due to huge plot holes, under developed villains ( cough season three ), horrible writing, and well the fact that no one ever dies yet they try to surprise us every week with some apparent death only to have them come back fine ( EXCEPT FOR PETER PATRELLI, WHO CLAIRE COULD OF BROUGHT BACK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BUT JUST DIDNT). I was a huge comic book fan when I was younger and still love the the whole super hero thing, this show had me intrigued but its writers since season one ( I know there was a strike, not sure how many original ones still work on it) have really just sucked and have showed no intelligence in the writing or just dont care about all the looming plot holes or stupid decisions they make the characters make. That pretty much sums up how I feel about the show, I'm sure others fall in the same boat. I feel like most of the people who enjoy it the most are the ones who can continue to week after week over look these things, I for one have tried but its just become too tedious for me to over look these things.

Brodeur
11-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Because I'm a masochist who likes complaining.

trkaline
11-17-2009, 10:47 AM

I watch for Lord Sylar..

NY+Giants=NYG
11-17-2009, 11:19 AM
I guess you watch, because nothing else good is on, and you watch in hopes that the show can pick it up and turn it around. Why do NFL fans watch their team week in and week out if there team stinks?

General Zod
11-17-2009, 12:50 PM
I still like the show quite a bit. I like it enough to have me hooked for another season. There are just certain people that ive never really cared for. Besides, nothing compares to the awfulness of season 2. This season is in no way as bad at that one.

Brodeur
11-17-2009, 12:56 PM
I still like the show quite a bit. I like it enough to have me hooked for another season. There are just certain people that ive never really cared for. Besides, nothing compares to the awfulness of season 2. This season is in no way as bad at that one.

This season makes Season 2 look good by comparison, although I actually prefer this season to the end of last season. T-Bag's character is at the very least intriguing, and I don't really have a problem with Peter's storyline.

Splat
11-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Season 3 was the worst so far I have liked this season for the most part.

DiG
11-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Season 3 was the worst so far I have liked this season for the most part.

im with you. outside of the sorority death hunt ive been happy with the rest of the season. more sylar and more hiro are all we need.

SuperKevin
11-17-2009, 01:18 PM
I have a feeling the end of this season is going to be a let down for some reason.

Gay Ork Wang
11-19-2009, 09:42 AM
http://tv.spreadit.org/heroes-cancelled/comment-page-1/#comment-33370

heroes might be cancelled

SuperKevin
11-19-2009, 12:25 PM
http://tv.spreadit.org/heroes-cancelled/comment-page-1/#comment-33370

heroes might be cancelled

Wouldn't be shocked. It's going up against too much competition at 8 PM on Mondays.

Gay Ork Wang
11-19-2009, 12:49 PM
quite frankly i like The big bang theory, how i met your mother and two and a half man kinda more than heroes right now, and thats just the shows i watch

Splat
11-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Thats pretty weak if true I feel it was starting to get back on track. :(

SuperKevin
11-19-2009, 12:57 PM
It needs to end to be honest. I have doubts that they can go anywhere else

General Zod
11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
maybe we can hope for a Sylar spin off? lol

Jvig43
11-19-2009, 01:00 PM

Agreed, too much of a mess to really go anywhere else anyway.

SuperKevin
11-19-2009, 01:01 PM
maybe we can hope for a Sylar spin off? lol

That'd be stupid. They already explored the depth of the character.

General Zod
11-19-2009, 01:10 PM
That'd be stupid. They already explored the depth of the character.

Well the only thing Ive really enjoyed about the last couple seasons was Sylar going around killing ppl lol.

And no, I dont see any spinoffs coming from this show. My previous post wasnt a serious one.

Brodeur
11-19-2009, 01:46 PM

I could take it places.

Crickett
11-19-2009, 02:35 PM

I stopped doing both. At first I thought it was because I could just watch the new episodes on Netflix. But since then, I haven't watched a single one.

Splat
11-19-2009, 10:18 PM
If this season ends leaving us hanging and then the show it over for good that is really going to suck.

Splat
11-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Bumpizle for tonight.

General Zod
11-23-2009, 07:42 PM
woot!

Sylar is back! lol

Edit: er well, sorta...

Gay Ork Wang
11-24-2009, 04:49 PM
lol Beam me up Scotty

A Perfect Score
11-24-2009, 08:33 PM
They drag storylines on so much now. Just give Sylar his ******* body back and get on with it. Its so annoying to have everything move so slowly.

SuperKevin
11-24-2009, 08:37 PM
My only hope is that this show ends in the least lame way possible. I doubt that happens though

CC.SD
11-24-2009, 08:57 PM

Every show needs more Elle. Or Bell as the case may be.

Brodeur
11-24-2009, 09:01 PM
This show needs some ******* Claude.

CC.SD
11-24-2009, 09:14 PM
This show needs some ******* Claude.

Invisible chick from VMars was a cockslap in the face to everyone who has stuck around since Claude.

Brodeur
11-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Invisible chick from VMars was a cockslap in the face to everyone who has stuck around since Claude.

That's what Tim Kring lives for.

Splat
11-25-2009, 09:44 AM
You can tell they are slowly getting the ball rolling I'm sure it will end with a bang and then be gone for good.

*sigh*

Splat
11-30-2009, 04:50 PM
TONIGHT 8/7c Sylar battles Peter and Nathan in an epic showdown; Claire and Gretchen are lured to the Carnival.

SuperKevin
11-30-2009, 08:22 PM
So Samuel's just a glorified Magneto in this story line. Eh

LonghornsLegend
11-30-2009, 08:39 PM
I've missed every episode this season due to MNF and work :( I'm not far behind due to seeing the first 10 episodes of the season via Netflix and I left off somewhere around Peter seeing his dead body, Sylar taking over, almost killing his mother then Peter took back over, think it was the Thanksgiving episode.

Now where the TV episodes are am I way behind or only a few episodes? I refuse to watch out of order so I just have to wait until the next set is released on DVD, and also have these past few episodes been great or a let down?

SuperKevin
11-30-2009, 08:41 PM
I've missed every episode this season due to MNF and work :( I'm not far behind due to seeing the first 10 episodes of the season via Netflix and I left off somewhere around Peter seeing his dead body, Sylar taking over, almost killing his mother then Peter took back over, think it was the Thanksgiving episode.

Now where the TV episodes are am I way behind or only a few episodes? I refuse to watch out of order so I just have to wait until the next set is released on DVD, and also have these past few episodes been great or a let down?

Thanksgiving was last week. you're only one episode behind now and it was tonights

Jvig43
11-30-2009, 08:54 PM
TONIGHT 8/7c Sylar battles Peter and Nathan in an epic showdown; Claire and Gretchen are lured to the Carnival.

And by epic showdown, the show means that theyll meet, talk for a few minutes, then cop out and show nothing of the fight or have a three second fight.

SuperKevin
11-30-2009, 08:56 PM
And by epic showdown, the show means that theyll meet, talk for a few minutes, then cop out and show nothing of the fight or have a three second fight.

ding ding ding

LonghornsLegend
11-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Good to know I'm not too far behind, I think their dragging it out for a big finale, or at least I hope so. I kinda miss the gangsta episodes back in the day with Sylar beasting, it's a nice little twist but I'd much rather have Sylar go back to dominating and Peter stealing powers that he can use to fight Sylar instead of only using the passive aggressive powers.

Cigaro
11-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Nathan's an asshole. Seriously, all those empty spaces, and you're going to jump onto the goddamn car? wtf.

Splat
11-30-2009, 08:59 PM
I think their dragging it out for a big finale.

And then it will be over for good and we will just be left hanging...

*Sigh*

General Zod
01-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Well, I finally got all caught up on Heroes thanks to Hulu and I gotta say...

Its just getting more and more painful to watch. :-(

bantx
01-20-2010, 01:00 AM
wrong thread

A Perfect Score
01-20-2010, 01:02 AM
where in gods name did you find that terrifying image

General Zod
05-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Well, not that im to surprised, but it looks like thats it...

http://tv.yahoo.com/heroes/show/39435/news/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-nbc-cancels-oncemighty-heroes

I would have at least like a couple episodes to have some kind of attemp at closure, but oh well.

LonghornsLegend
05-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Well, not that im to surprised, but it looks like thats it...

http://tv.yahoo.com/heroes/show/39435/news/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-nbc-cancels-oncemighty-heroes

I would have at least like a couple episodes to have some kind of attemp at closure, but oh well.

Awww come on, how weak. If your going to have a final season you should know about it ahead of time so you can write for it accordingly. I'll miss this show.

vidae
05-15-2010, 12:45 AM
I'm not sure that anyone at NBC or in the Heroes camp expected it to do so poorly in the ratings. I did read that there might be a 2 or 4 hour movie (two two-hour installments) for closure and to wrap the series up, but there is nothing concrete about it yet.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/14/no-last-minute-renewal-heroics-heroes-canceled-by-nbc/51461