PDA

View Full Version : Falcons game thoughts

BmoreBlackByrdz
09-04-2009, 10:50 AM
first off, I'm glad they went 4-0, I mean if ya gatta play 4 games, you might as well win all of em. I thought Ogelbsy played well, but I doubt he'll play that well once he's got a guaranteed job. I know Ravens1991 boy Eron Riley looked good but I still think he's a long shot. Justin Harper was a disappointment. He just can't seem to come down with the ball. Right now this is how I think the WR corps will play out

Derrick Mason
Mark Clayton
Kelley Washington
Demetrius Williams
Figurs/Harper/Riley - I think if they could, they would rather just go with just 4 guys, since none of the younger guys impressed much, but can they afford to keep just 4?

I think Parmele will be there 3rd back, but Lawrence and Peerman, both made there own respective cases, I personally wouldn't mind any of em and I don't think the Ravens can go wrong with any of these guys.

I think the Ravens should definitely get on the phone with Levi Jones. The depth at tackle is pretty weak.

Once again, Frank Walker shows that he is the worst corner on the team, he was playing against rookies and 3rd stringers and yet he continues to un-impress. The guy is garbage. Here's how I hope the Ravens CB turn out-
Foxworth
Washington
Webb
Carr
Derick Martin or Evan Ogelsby, just as long as Frank Walker is long gone. And if and when Samari Rolle can come back, then it'll be him.

And finally, I think Steven Hauschka locked up his job as the kicker.

Ravens1991
09-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Justin Harper = Travis Taylor.

I hope we can practice squad Riley at least, soley because of his physical tools. I also think we will keep Harper on the team he can be a good WR if he learns how to catch. (we said that about Travis Taylor and Clarence Moore, hopefully the trend changes)

EdReedUnstoppable
09-04-2009, 08:32 PM
I'd like to see Riley on the practice squad along with Jayson Foster.

I also hope they keep Cedric Peerman on the 53 man roster.

dcarey20
09-04-2009, 10:20 PM
John Beck FTW

EdReedUnstoppable
09-04-2009, 10:34 PM
John Beck FTW

Garbage, Cleo Lemon woulkd have thrown for 300+ against that awful defense in ATL.

BmoreBlackByrdz
09-05-2009, 07:19 AM
Garbage, Cleo Lemon woulkd have thrown for 300+ against that awful defense in ATL.

hey, John Beck drove 90 yards against Atlanta's starting D :D haha, but really, who cares, its just the 3rd string QB spot, I just want Frank Walker outta Baltimore.