PDA

View Full Version : Merriman's ********

CC.SD
09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
He is obviously a great player and I'm sure will beast it up for us this year but seriously, this guy is missing something.

I'm sure the Tila situation will clear up but just putting himself in that situation is ridiculous. Why hang out with nutso reality stars, twitter constantly, promote your own personal brand, etc. The guy could be a whole lot more focused on football. If the bolts are ever going to win a Super Bowl title, Merriman needs to get his head in the game.

bergo23
09-07-2009, 09:51 PM
We can win the Lombardi wihtout him and Cro, but they are our most talented defenders and will be the most expensive the resign. Hopefully AJ can parlay a couple of 1st rounders out of them, like the Pats did with Seymour.

Both Merriman and Cro have one thing in common: There is an I in team, and its them. Its never gotten TO anything, I hope it gets us our first, but beyond 2009 give the headache to someone else.

brat316
09-07-2009, 10:24 PM
no there is a me in team.

bantx
09-14-2009, 02:01 AM
I'd let go of cro and keep Merriman, we saw how horrible our pass rush was with him M.I.A. Cro can be replaced, but a player like Merriman isnt as easy to find another freak like him.