PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Gresham out for the Season

SeanTaylorRIP
09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Sorry if I'm a heartless ass but this news makes me happy, lol. Maybe now we can get him after the first round.http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Todd Bertuzzi
09-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Lol sorry didn't notice it was in the Ravens sub-forum.

I'm not sure how much this injury will effect his draft status. I would hope the Eagles consider him in the first, but they might be tentative after Ingram last season and especially using a first round pick on him. Lot's of teams in need of a TE Ravens, Eagles, Cardinals, etc...

SeanTaylorRIP
09-08-2009, 07:39 PM
I put this in the Ravens team board because everyone here has been begging for him as the first round pick next year.

coordinator0
09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Sorry if I'm a heartless ass but this news makes me happy, lol. Maybe now we can get him after the first round.http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Yes, I'm not the only one to think this... :D. Gresham would be amazing for us.

BmoreBlackByrdz
09-08-2009, 08:24 PM
if he falls to them, they definitely have to consider him. What he brings to the Ravens offense would do wonders.

KCJ58
09-08-2009, 08:25 PM
The Rams will get him in the 2nd round Ghettosermon you will have to use your 1st if you want him

coordinator0
09-08-2009, 08:35 PM
The Rams will get him in the 2nd round Ghettosermon you will have to use your 1st if you want him

Yep, that's what we're saying. I think he's well worth it.

banetzdererste
09-09-2009, 11:41 AM
is Tight End really our priority need for Next Years First Round?

Todd Bertuzzi
09-09-2009, 02:41 PM
I would say WR is the Ravens biggest need undoubtedly.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Yea but is there going to be any WR's that will make an immediate impact coming into the NFL next year? I say do what we always do and that is BPA

Mr. Goosemahn
09-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Speaking of WR's, rumor's going around that you got Crabtree in a trade. Still waiting for confirmation, though, don't take me at my word right now.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Stop bullshitting

BmoreBlackByrdz
09-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Speaking of WR's, rumor's going around that you got Crabtree in a trade. Still waiting for confirmation, though, don't take me at my word right now.

where in the world did you hear that???

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-09-2009, 08:44 PM
I doubt it is true. There is no way we give up what the 49ers would want for him(Multiple picks/player) when we wouldn't for Boldin.

coordinator0
09-09-2009, 09:12 PM

Haha no thanks.

Mr. Goosemahn
09-09-2009, 10:21 PM
where in the world did you hear that???

Yeah, it wound up being a bad source. I've got a friend in journalism who normally gets good info on stuff, but this was not an example of that. Sorry for appearing to be trolling. :S

Ravens1991
09-10-2009, 01:47 PM
personally IDK if I would really want Crabtree. I don't want to deal w/ his attitude, but he can definetly play

EdReedUnstoppable
09-11-2009, 12:01 AM
personally IDK if I would really want Crabtree. I don't want to deal w/ his attitude, but he can definetly play

We don't really know that. He showed he can play in an offensive system that is set up to produce huge numbers like he had. Not sayin he is a bust of a player just sayin we don't really know what he can do in a normal offensive system against NFLers.

BmoreBlackByrdz
09-12-2009, 11:30 AM
We don't really know that. He showed he can play in an offensive system that is set up to produce huge numbers like he had. Not sayin he is a bust of a player just sayin we don't really know what he can do in a normal offensive system against NFLers.

very true, that Texas Tech offense was built around him and getting him the ball, he does have talent but there is always that doubt, but I really don't want him anywhere near the Baltimore Ravens organization. He's a low character diva who cares only about the money and not about winning football games and getting better. He can go rot on his couch waiting for that deal the 49ers are never going to give him.