PDA

View Full Version : The Sig/Avy Bet Thread

Gay Ork Wang
09-09-2009, 10:05 AM
I think it could fit in here after all it is about the NFL. if not, some mod move it to Off Topic.

We had the Homer Challenge last year but didnt work out that well.

Keep the bets simple.

Man up to your bet or it will lead to rep rape.

I will try to keep the Bets updated in here.

BETS:

*** Ork Wang vs drowe: Winner Bears (GOW) vs Packers (drowe) Week 1. Loser wears Standard avy of the opponents team for a month.

Saints 4 lyfe vs Blindsite:Winner Saints (S4L) vs Panthers (blindsite). Loser wears avy of the player that did the most damage for a month

HWJr vs TitanHope:Winner Steelers (HWJr) vs Titans (TH) Week 1. Loser wears standard avy of the opponents till the next win of the team.

kalbears13 vs wogitalia: Winner Browns (kalbears13) vs Vikings (wogitalia) Week 1. Loser wears a sentence in the sig determined be the winner.

anytitan vs Jakey: If James Harrison gets 0 sacks, Jakey has to wear a Jason Jones avy + sig sentence. If Harrison wins, anytitan has to wear a steelers sig. It will last for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, if the losing team is behind the winning team in the standings, the sig/avy will be worn until the winning team is caught up in the standings.

RWO vs HWJr: Division Winner Steelers (HWJr) and Ravens (RWO). Loser wears a sig till the draft.

Saints 4 Lyfe
09-09-2009, 11:20 AM
im up for any Saints game.

Jakey
09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
I'll make a bet that LenFail White doesnt crack 50 rushing yards against the Steelers. Any takers?

Eaglez.Fan
09-09-2009, 03:47 PM
I'll make a bet that LenFail White doesnt crack 50 rushing yards against the Steelers. Any takers?

Considering he averaged less than that last year, I doubt anyone will take that.

BlindSite
09-09-2009, 04:02 PM
im up for any Saints game.

Right hurr Avatar bet for winner of the first divisional matchup for one month, player has to be the guy who did the most damage to the loser?

Last year almost no one paid up on their bets.

aNYtitan
09-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Alright, I'll take a bet against any Steeler fan for tomorrow in which the Titans defense performs better then the Steelers defense, or that the Titans O-line holds James Harrison to 0 sacks

Saints 4 Lyfe
09-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Right hurr Avatar bet for winner of the first divisional matchup for one month, player has to be the guy who did the most damage to the loser?

agreed. im a man of my word.

DeepThreat
09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I'll do a bet that the Browns go 7-9 or better.

tjsunstein
09-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Any other confident Bears fans here? Let's bet.

stephenson86
09-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Alright, I'll take a bet against any Steeler fan for tomorrow in which the Titans defense performs better then the Steelers defense, or that the Titans O-line holds James Harrison to 0 sacks

dude man up, dont bet things we know are going to happen :D

diabsoule
09-09-2009, 06:14 PM
I'll probably take someone up on a bet once I see whose all casting their lot.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-09-2009, 06:15 PM
I am down. I am pretty sure I did one last year I didn't own up to but I forget what it was and what it was for. As long as the person I be reminds me I will own up.

the decider13
09-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Any Bengals fans wanna go on the Broncos game?

TitanHope
09-09-2009, 07:53 PM
HWjr and I have one for the Titans/Steelers game tomorrow night:

So yeah, you're the first poster I think of when I think of a SWDC Steelers fan, so I was wonderin' if ya wanted to place a friendly lil avatar bet with me?

Really simple (bets can get rather extravagant in the Avy/Sig Bet thread, lol):

If the Steelers win, I have to wear a Steelers avy until the Titans win their next game. If the Titans win, you have to wear a Titans avy until the Steelers win their next game.

Here are the avatars:

http://www.footballboards.com/images/avatars/NFLLogos/PIT_970.gif

http://www.allsmokymountainvacations.com/images/titanslogo.gif

So whaddya say? Would you be up for it? :D

I always love friendly little bets. I am down, for sure.

It's on like Donkey Kong, bruh! I don't plan on parting with Sophia! :D

Go_Eagles77
09-09-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm willing to do something eagles-related if anyone has any ideas.

wogitalia
09-09-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm down for a bet with any Browns fans.

Open for an Edwards v Berrian, Favre v Quinn or just Browns vs Vikes bet, hell even a best of 3 :).

If you cant find a Bengal fan, and I can't find a Browns fan I would take you up on that bet, Bengals are one of my two AFC teams.

It's on like Donkey Kong, bruh! I don't plan on parting with Sophia!

I am completely torn on this, Steelers are my other AFC team and thus I want them to win, but if it costs me that Sophia avatar that makes me smile so very much... then I don't know what I want anymore... A draw?

aNYtitan
09-09-2009, 08:49 PM

Now we have to hope that the Steelers go 0-16

Hines
09-09-2009, 09:12 PM
TitanHope, you're going to lose! :D

I bet any Raven fan a sig bet untill the draft that the Steelers will win the division.

the decider13
09-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Also: Any big Raider fans (619, Raidernation, sarf) wanna make a sig bet over the first Bronco/Raider game?

Jakey
09-09-2009, 09:25 PM

Cool cool, i'll take that. I bet James Harrison gets a sack against te Titans. Whats the forefit?

TitanHope
09-09-2009, 10:28 PM
I am completely torn on this, Steelers are my other AFC team and thus I want them to win, but if it costs me that Sophia avatar that makes me smile so very much... then I don't know what I want anymore... A draw?

Lol! How about root for the Steelers tomorrow, and then root for the Titans when they play Houston the next week! You'd have to be without Sophia <333 for 10 days, but she'll be back at 4 PM next Sunday!

Pshh, you're goin' down faster than PacMan's jersey sales! :D

vikes_28
09-09-2009, 10:30 PM
I'll bet any Lions fan that their team goes completely defeated in the division. The loser has to wear a Vikings/ Packers/ Bears sig if they go completely defeated. And I will wear a Lions/ Packers/ Bears sig if they win one divisional game. :D I'm looking for Lions_WMD here :D

BoneKrusher
09-09-2009, 10:33 PM
this is a very intresting thread. lol

kalbears13
09-09-2009, 10:59 PM
vikes_29, I'll make a week long bet for the Browns-Vikings game but let's make it for just one sentence in the sig.

wogitalia
09-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Lol! How about root for the Steelers tomorrow, and then root for the Titans when they play Houston the next week! You'd have to be without Sophia <333 for 10 days, but she'll be back at 4 PM next Sunday!

I could do this I guess, though I still feel like I can root against the Steelers as they are only my AFC team, not my team and Sophia is very support worthy :)

Whatever you do, make sure that team of yours doesn't have some kind of awful start.

wogitalia
09-09-2009, 11:03 PM
vikes_29, I'll make a week long bet for the Browns-Vikings game but let's make it for just one sentence in the sig.

I'll take that if vikes doesn't want it :)

kalbears13
09-09-2009, 11:05 PM
I'll take that if vikes doesn't want it :)

How about both you guys have to wear a sentence as a handicap since the vikings are heavy favorites. :)

aNYtitan
09-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Alright here is what I want if I win Jakey. I want this to be your avy, with this phrase in your signature "Jason Jones owns my team"
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5097/jasonjones.jpg

What would you like?

wogitalia
09-09-2009, 11:25 PM
How about both you guys have to wear a sentence as a handicap since the vikings are heavy favorites.

I'm down for that. Browns aren't a bad team though, let me say that :).

Consider it a bet.

kalbears13
09-09-2009, 11:28 PM
I'm down for that. Browns aren't a bad team though, let me say that :).

Consider it a bet.

Alright, so right now, it's just you and me. If the Browns win you have to put a sentence of my choice in your sig and if the Vikings win I have to put a sentence of your choice in my sig. Vikes will have to do the same thing if he's in. But you both would have to collaborate on a sentence I guess.

wogitalia
09-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Alright, so right now, it's just you and me. If the Browns win you have to put a sentence of my choice in your sig and if the Vikings win I have to put a sentence of your choice in my sig. Vikes will have to do the same thing if he's in. But you both would have to collaborate on a sentence I guess.

Works for me :)

Vikings are -3.5 on a lot of books.

It's a trap. Steve is warning everyone.

I like the Browns, but if all goes as you would expect, we should win. That said, I wouldn't be surprised in any way if they beat us, new coach, Braylon Edwards could/should have a big year and Shaun Rogers is a good foundation to stop AP, plus, Favre is good for at least one turnover. We should win, but if all that comes together for the Browns they are well and truly capable of beating us.

DoughBoy
09-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Okay here is my bet, Titans beat steelers you wear my avi for 2 weeks, and if The Titans lose to the Steelers I use an avi of your choosing for a month. Any takers? (steelers fans only please)

PACKmanN
09-10-2009, 08:40 AM
*waiting for Gonzo*

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-10-2009, 08:49 AM
No chiefs fans want to bet???????

Gay Ork Wang
09-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Alright here is what I want if I win Jakey. I want this to be your avy, with this phrase in your signature "Jason Jones owns my team"
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5097/jasonjones.jpg

What would you like?
for how long?

Hines
09-10-2009, 09:34 AM

I bet any Raven fan a sig bet untill the draft that the Steelers will win the division.

No chiefs fans want to bet???????

You down for this bet?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-10-2009, 09:35 AM
You down for this bet?

I am not to confident we will win the division but I will go with it. I have faith that we can beat you guys. We will figure out what sigs we will have to wear if when one of us wins

Bengalsrocket
09-10-2009, 09:38 AM

I'll bet you something, but it'd probably have to be a pretty clever bet. I don't think the idea of wearing a broncos sig or avy is that threatening lol (It's not like we're bitter rivals).

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Just make him wear a Jay Cutler in a Bears uniform sig and you will have to wear a steelers/browns/ravens sig

Hines
09-10-2009, 09:47 AM
I am not to confident we will win the division but I will go with it. I have faith that we can beat you guys. We will figure out what sigs we will have to wear if when one of us wins

I already have an idea on what sig you will be wearing once the Steelers win the division. :D

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
I have an idea of what it will be. I will have something for you

Jakey
09-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Cool its on aNYtitan :p

If you lose, this is your sig untill next game yeah?

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/Britsteiner1099/steeler.png

AntoinCD
09-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Im willing to bet any Bills fan that the Patriots dont give up a passing TD on Monday night

aNYtitan
09-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Cool its on aNYtitan :p

If you lose, this is your sig untill next game yeah?

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/Britsteiner1099/steeler.png

Haha, alright. To show that this is more of a bet to figure out which team is more dominant, lets make the avy last for 3 weeks. At that point, we evaluate and see which team is higher in the standings. So for example, lets say I win the bet, you must keep my avy as your avy til week 3, at which point we will see who is better in the standings, and if the Titans are better you must keep the avy until either Pittsburgh is tied or overtakes the Titans in wins. And of course, vice versa.

Sound good?

Jakey
09-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Haha, alright. To show that this is more of a bet to figure out which team is more dominant, lets make the avy last for 3 weeks. At that point, we evaluate and see which team is higher in the standings. So for example, lets say I win the bet, you must keep my avy as your avy til week 3, at which point we will see who is better in the standings, and if the Titans are better you must keep the avy until either Pittsburgh is tied or overtakes the Titans in wins. And of course, vice versa.

Sound good?

Yeah sounds good man :p

Adds more fuel to the fire for tonight XD

aNYtitan
09-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Yeah sounds good man :p

Adds more fuel to the fire for tonight XD

Yup yup, I'll like to know that Jason Jones pwns the Steelers, give him some props

HawkeyeFan
09-10-2009, 11:14 AM
I'll go against any rival :)

Brothgar
09-10-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm willing to bet the Lions have 4+ wins or that they will not set the record for most consecutive losses.

the decider13
09-10-2009, 01:11 PM
I'll bet you something, but it'd probably have to be a pretty clever bet. I don't think the idea of wearing a broncos sig or avy is that threatening lol (It's not like we're bitter rivals).

Yeah. that is the problem with not playing bitter rivals. Doesn't feel like much. Maybe no bets for this week.

tjsunstein
09-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Any NFC North fans out there?

vikes_28
09-10-2009, 02:01 PM
How about both you guys have to wear a sentence as a handicap since the vikings are heavy favorites. :)

I'm down :) I'll talk with wogitaila about a sentence :D

vikes_28
09-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Any NFC North fans out there?

Yes.........

kalbears13
09-10-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm down :) I'll talk with wogitaila about a sentence :D

Alright, I already have one, do you want me to post it now, or wait?

vikes_28
09-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Alright, I already have one, do you want me to post it now, or wait?

It's up to you dog

kalbears13
09-10-2009, 02:35 PM
It's up to you dog

I'll post mine if you post yours. :p

aNYtitan
09-10-2009, 10:51 PM
My team lost, but I won the bet. Pay up Jakey

DoughBoy
09-10-2009, 10:55 PM
No one accepted my bet but I will wear the Steelers avi for a few days.

TitanHope
09-10-2009, 11:01 PM

Glad one of us did! :D

aNYtitan
09-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Glad one of us did! :D

A titan did, a titan did

MetSox17
09-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Any Bucs fans willing to wager a sig/avy?? ;)

Jakey
09-11-2009, 12:07 AM

repost the forefit man, and i'll get straight on it XD

tjsunstein
09-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Yes.........

Let's bet on something. I know nothing is ever equal between Green Bay and Minnesota (Packers are superior) but figure something out and let's bet it.

aNYtitan
09-12-2009, 01:21 PM
repost the forefit man, and i'll get straight on it XD

Alright I'm now confused, damn I'm slow

Jakey
09-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Paid up man :p

I changed owns, to pwns tho ;)

aNYtitan
09-12-2009, 01:40 PM
LoL alright, thats cool

wogitalia
09-13-2009, 09:46 PM
So we need to come up with a sentence :)

kalbears13
09-17-2009, 01:10 AM
So we need to come up with a sentence :)

Well your sentence (no pun intended) is officially in.

Yours was going to be:

Brett Favre is our quarterback and all I got was this stupid pair of Wranglers.

RaiderNation
09-17-2009, 01:28 AM
If any Chiefs fans wants to do a sig bet Id be down.....

MetSox17
09-17-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm looking for a Giants fan brave enough to take on a challenge with me! I know there's plenty of them out there, show your faces!

Gay Ork Wang
09-17-2009, 02:11 AM
I have one with Jbond on the Steelers Bears game with the sig on the line

umphrey
09-17-2009, 02:19 AM
I'll bet anyone in the NFC-N that Rodgers has a better passer rating than your quarterback this week. Maybe we can get someone from each team in on the bet and losers wear a sig of the winning QB for a week.

wogitalia
09-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Brett Favre is our quarterback and all I got was this stupid pair of Wranglers.

I like it. Kind of cool that we went with the same train of thought on the sigs.

I'll bet anyone in the NFC-N that Rodgers has a better passer rating than your quarterback this week. Maybe we can get someone from each team in on the bet and losers wear a sig of the winning QB for a week.

I like the Berrian-Favre connection to get going this week on the Lions so I will take you there. So it is Favre vs Rodgers, round 1. I have a really bad feeling about this game.

CC.SD
09-17-2009, 07:27 PM
So B/W/O I hear you are pretty certain the Ravens will hold the Bolts under 200 total yards...but are you THIS certain?

http://i28.tinypic.com/a1sbvp.jpg

:D :D :D I'll get ready to sig it up for you.

umphrey
09-17-2009, 08:51 PM
I like the Berrian-Favre connection to get going this week on the Lions so I will take you there. So it is Favre vs Rodgers, round 1. I have a really bad feeling about this game.

Deal. Loser wears winners QB in sig for a week.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/219/1/5/Aaron_Rodgers_by_jjgrfx.jpg
From deviantART

wogitalia
09-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Deal. Loser wears winners QB in sig for a week.

Funny thing is I think I'd rather sport a Rodgers sig than a Favre sig ;) so you are really copping it.

Should be interesting one though, Rodgers is the much better player but we are playing Detroit so evens out considerably.

TitanHope
09-20-2009, 04:45 PM

So yeah, you're the first poster I think of when I think of a SWDC Steelers fan, so I was wonderin' if ya wanted to place a friendly lil avatar bet with me?

Really simple (bets can get rather extravagant in the Avy/Sig Bet thread, lol):

If the Steelers win, I have to wear a Steelers avy until the Titans win their next game. If the Titans win, you have to wear a Titans avy until the Steelers win their next game.

Here are the avatars:

http://www.footballboards.com/images/avatars/NFLLogos/PIT_970.gif

http://www.allsmokymountainvacations.com/images/titanslogo.gif

So whaddya say? Would you be up for it? :D

I always love friendly little bets. I am down, for sure.

I shouldn't a'done this mang. :(

wogitalia
09-20-2009, 09:04 PM
I shouldn't a'done this mang

Damn it... Come on Titans win a game, I need my Sophia fix.

Umphrey, have you got a particular Rodgers sig you want me to sport or should I find my own?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Any Patriots fans want to make a sig or avy bet??????

terribletowel39
10-01-2009, 03:30 PM
I shouldn't a'done this mang. :(
You can't be missing Sophia when you have ass, thighs, stamp tramp, and a Ward jersey in your avatar. It doesn't get any better.

jayceheathman
10-06-2009, 12:58 AM
I rule all sig/avy bets. :)

BlindSite
11-08-2009, 10:33 PM

Looks like I owe someone an avatar for a month. Post the pic and in it goes.

Bengalsrocket
11-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Yeah. that is the problem with not playing bitter rivals. Doesn't feel like much. Maybe no bets for this week.

I forgot about this thread, glad we never came to a decision here :p