PDA

View Full Version : Fights.

Ness
09-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Just got in a fist fight on the bus late night. Two teenage punks that are always pestering people late night. One of them especially is obnoxious and has been warned by bus drivers and is on the watch by the police (who of course don't do anything). The bus driver even asked if I wanted to press charges. But of course I hit the kid first so that could get me in trouble. I'd have a bunch of eye witnesses though that would probably back me up since they kids annoy everyone late night. They even tried to jump me and my buddy when we got off the bus, but the driver wanted us to stay on a while, so he looped around and then we got off. Everyone knows that these kids are obnoxious though. Don't know why I hit the person first, I suppose I just snapped and felt that if I didn't do something rash, he would have kept annoying me. Definitely not the most logical course of action, but for some reason it seemed fitting. At least at the time.

Anyways, what is the last fight you were in?

Rosebud
09-17-2009, 02:35 PM
I think for your own safety you should hunt these kids down and kill them, before they get a chance to retaliate.

A Perfect Score
09-17-2009, 02:37 PM
I was visiting home a few weeks back and got in a little tussle along with my brother in a bar up in Blue Mountain (for the Canadians). Got a few good punches in before we got booted out, along with the guys we were fighting. Good times.

TitleTown088
09-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Got into a fight with some Irish dude in Dublin a couple years ago. Not too proud of it.
People who fight all the time are usually people who don't know any other way to deal with their problems other than fighting.

JFLO
09-17-2009, 02:41 PM
7th grade during a middle school basketball game...I couldn't play for the rest of the year.

Basically this kid fouled me hard and I was in pain on the ground. The kid started talking trash, calling me a baby and all that junk. I got up and straight up socked him in his left eye.

Other than that, I think I have only been in one other fight, like 5th or 6th grade.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Rosebud
09-17-2009, 02:42 PM
That's the beauty of being a big guy with an intimidating beard. Haven't gotten into a fight myself in almost 2 years, my buddy though almost got stabbed a few months back when this little punk and his giant buddy tried to jack him at a party we were at, fortunately my buddy used to box and hit the little ***** with the knife upside the head and dropped him as soon as the knife came out. By the time I got outside the big dude was already wailing on my buddy so I came up and soccer kicked his buddy as he was getting his wits together and again going for the knife. At that point though more of us had come out of the house and they bailed, but my buddy got whipped pretty bad.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Last fight I was in sucked. I was at a bar watching a local Hiphop artist perform(Bossman) and when it was over I was outside and some guy that I smoked with earlier walked up to me and just slammed his hand in my pocket and turned my pocket inside out. I was so pissed because it had all my money in it. Actually it was trkaline's money that he gave me to try to get some Bob Marley earlier that day. Well I went after him and drilled him. Then I got tackled from the side and got jumped while my 2 friends sat there and watched me..........clowns.

awfullyquiet
09-17-2009, 02:45 PM
I once stabbed a guy in the stomach.

Go_Eagles77
09-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Never got in a fight in my life. I know, I'm badass.

A Perfect Score
09-17-2009, 02:47 PM
I once stabbed a guy in the stomach.

This does not surprise me. You are a ninja.

killxswitch
09-17-2009, 02:48 PM
I haven't been in a fight in years, not since before high school.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Me CCB and trkaline have all been in many fights lol. We have ****** some people up in our days.

skinzzfan25
09-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Last fight I was in sucked. I was at a bar watching a local Hiphop artist perform(Bossman) and when it was over I was outside and some guy that I smoked with earlier walked up to me and just slammed his hand in my pocket and turned my pocket inside out. I was so pissed because it had all my money in it. Actually it was trkaline's money that he gave me to try to get some Bob Marley earlier that day. Well I went after him and drilled him. Then I got tackled from the side and got jumped while my 2 friends sat there and watched me..........clowns.

I've always wanted to see Bossman.

Haven't been in any fights recently other than stupid stuff in middle school. Plenty of people that I've wanted to hit, but kept it inside. Not worth the trouble.

the decider13
09-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Never got in a fight in my life. I know, I'm badass.

We should start a club of people who have not been in fights. Go us!

Don Vito
09-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Last fight I was in when I was attacked by a T-Rex while riding my harley down the highway. ************ came out of nowhere, got a nice scar from it but you should have seen the other guy...

YAYareaRB
09-17-2009, 02:54 PM
I fought this one guy at a party. I was drunk and he's from a rival town. I kicked his ass but unfortunately that didn't sit too well with the rest of the party. I got my ass jumped by guys and girls alike. Scratches and Punches galore. I had two black eyes, several welts on my head, and one of my nostrils is damn near closed. The funny thing is while I was getting beaten on by all these people, I never fell to the ground. I got out to see that someone had called some of my family members and some of my fellow islanders to the party. Almost every black person in sight got touched on lol. It was so full of win because I left to Vegas for vacation the next day and I looked like a badass MMA fighter for a week.

badgerbacker
09-17-2009, 02:59 PM
This one guy was talking to my guy all wrong. The wrong tone. So, I stabbed him in the face with a soldering iron.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-17-2009, 03:03 PM
I've always wanted to see Bossman.

Haven't been in any fights recently other than stupid stuff in middle school. Plenty of people that I've wanted to hit, but kept it inside. Not worth the trouble.

I have been to a bunch of his concerts. He always makes it all you can drink for cheap. You should definitely check one of his shows ou.

Shane P. Hallam
09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
I've never been in a fight, but I've killed a guy...with a trident.

D-Unit
09-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Been a long time... but I remember in High School... We were in a class called Textile Designs. Easy A kind of class. So we sit around these long tables right... the assignment is to make a stamp out of a potato using small blades taped to wooden chopsticks. So I'm making mine in the shape of star... coming out pretty nice, I'm thinking... anyways, I left the table and when I came back, I saw somebody's potato all chopped up... so I'm like smiling and laughing... who's is that... then I realized it's MINE!!! I went from laughter to anger in 1 second. I wanted to know who did it and everyone denied. So it pissed me off even more, so I forget what happened next, but I ended up scrapping with one of the other guys on the table and we ended up having to serve lunch in the cafe that day and had to pull weeds after school.

...ah High School... such a silly time in people's lives.

thefalconer
09-17-2009, 03:40 PM
I think for your own safety you should hunt these kids down and kill them, before they get a chance to retaliate.

anytitan???

Lobster
09-17-2009, 03:42 PM
my dad always beats my mom in fights, but like my mom starts it. so why would she keep instigating it, ya know?

Vikes99ej
09-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Never been in a fight. I'm a ***** :/

Splat
09-17-2009, 03:51 PM
The last time I got in a fight was years ago my cousins boyfriend pushed her and I freaked he had me by 100 pounds atleast so I lost but I got in some good ones.

I can count on one hand how many times I have been in what I would call a "real fight" and most of them involved a girl getting hit.

It takes alot to make me mad and alot more to make me fight but that will do it I just snap.

jayceheathman
09-17-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm still waiting for the opportunity for someone to act like they are about to fight me and then I pull out my CHL and say "Want to take the chance that its on me?"

Thumper
09-17-2009, 05:04 PM
haha I've been in one fight this kid grabbed me as I was walking away and I turned around knowing that it was him (we had been in a verbal confrontation before I walked away) and I hit him in the ribs twice before he knew what happened and he dropped to the ground claiming that he couldn't breathe. I got RPC'd.

Other than that nothing big, a few shoving matches but that is all.

But that might change soon, one of my friends girlfriends is the biggest c*** I've ever met and I am this close to giving her a piece of my mind. And no doubt my friend will get pissed and I am not one to back down from a fight.

senormysterioso
09-17-2009, 05:06 PM
When I was at Fort Bragg, the crazy special forces guys would go out on the weekends basically looking for fights. But they did insane stuff like sew pieces of rebar into the forearms of their jackets so they were reinforced and put carpet tacks in the shoulders so that when somebody grabbed them they'd get a handful of tacks. Those guys are out of their minds.

WMD
09-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Just got in a fist fight on the bus late night. Two teenage punks that are always pestering people late night. One of them especially is obnoxious and has been warned by bus drivers and is on the watch by the police (who of course don't do anything). The bus driver even asked if I wanted to press charges. But of course I hit the kid first so that could get me in trouble. I'd have a bunch of eye witnesses though that would probably back me up since they kids annoy everyone late night. They even tried to jump me and my buddy when we got off the bus, but the driver wanted us to stay on a while, so he looped around and then we got off. Everyone knows that these kids are obnoxious though. Don't know why I hit the person first, I suppose I just snapped and felt that if I didn't do something rash, he would have kept annoying me. Definitely not the most logical course of action, but for some reason it seemed fitting. At least at the time.

Just wondering what they do that's obnoxious and annoying.. and what the one guy did to you to make you decide to hit him. Should be a fun story.

CashmoneyDrew
09-17-2009, 05:14 PM
I broke a pool stick over the side of a dude's face that once threatened a friend of mine with a knife because the dude was drunk and calling him a terrorist and stuff because he's Indian. It was stupid, and the stick to the face ended that pretty quickly.

Rob S
09-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Never really been in a major unsanctioned fight, dont think I have even ever thrown a punch actually. However, it is intramural football season at university and there are plenty of d-bags and massive potential for a fight.

RaiderNation
09-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Ive been in 3 figts, 2 in middle school, 1 as a soph in high school. Won2 lost 1. But the funniest thing is what happened a few weekends ago. me and my buds had a party and we were all pretty hammered. We were playin some beer pong and 2 of my friends just arguing about who has a better economy. My mexcan friend said Mexico had a better economy than Holland(other friend is like 75% dutch). So the argue men went on for the entire game and things started heating up. The dutch kid ended up winning and start talking more **** then tey got in each other faces and both threw a few punches. Some of the funniest **** ever, and now they are still good friends.

djp
09-17-2009, 05:16 PM
I fought Forrest Griffin at UFC 101, I kicked his ass. You might have seen me in some gif's

Rob S
09-17-2009, 05:22 PM
I fought Forrest Griffin at UFC 101, I kicked his ass. You might have seen me in some gif's

when did you move to Minnesota? How are you dealing with the cold?

YAYareaRB
09-17-2009, 05:24 PM
You might be hearing another story from me soon.. A friend of mine who's from the same block as me was shot and killed two days ago by the same people who jumped me. One of the older guys from here is calling for retaliation. I dunno, I don't want to look like a punk but all this stuff seems pretty stupid to me once I got my priorities straight. A year ago, I would have been the first dumbass out of my house looking for the people who did this. It just seems pointless and a waste of energy and time.

Hines
09-17-2009, 05:33 PM
I got in a fight at football practice one time. A dude was mad because I was being physical with him and shutting him down, so he pushed me, I pushed back, then he tried to go after my knees the next play, and I got on top and started to swing. A couple punches thrown, but it got broken up.

YAYareaRB
09-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Football Practice fights are another story. I pride myself on being the nastiest member of the fat 5. I claw at people, punch at their necks, chop block like there's no tomorrow and occasionally kick a man when he's down. Football fights are routine for every lineman since we're constantly beating each other down.

themaninblack
09-17-2009, 07:24 PM
You chop block in practice? I'd kill someone for that.

Job
09-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Quite many years ago, I was calmly having dinner at my high school when some idiot sitting next to me dropped some food on his expensive shirt, staining it badly. Of course, I laughed, which angered the stupid **** who decided to take my glass of juice and pour it all on my food. So I punched his ******* face. You don't mess with food.

trkaline
09-17-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm still waiting for the opportunity for someone to act like they are about to fight me and then I pull out my CHL and say "Want to take the chance that its on me?"

If you pulled that card on me and not the gun, I would just punch you in the face and pistol whip you with that **** if it is in fact on you.

Raiderz4Life
09-17-2009, 07:51 PM
One of my closests friends isnt liked very much in his area by the guys...too many reasons to list but my last fight was when I was hanging out with him and we went to a taco place and this guy came outta nowhere and said he was gonna ***** my friend which of course didn't happen so the guys friend jumped in and i guess he assumed I wouldn't but I did and I bitched him haha

I'm right handed but I fight southpaw....im not sure but i think my logic for that is pretty off

ElectricEye
09-17-2009, 09:01 PM
Last one was a couple years ago. Some kid in school was calling some fat girl fat. I was in a bad mood that day and that kid was some kind of douche so I told him to lay off. He started talking **** to me so I gave the obligatory shove and then socked him in the eye. Kid couldn't fight for crap. He was shocked that I hit him, I think. Landed one on the side of my head but came in wide with another punch and a got inside of it and gave him three or four good right hands to his face. He fell down and I kneed him in the stomach then hit him a couple more times. Got in a lot of trouble for that one. Kicked out of basketball and suspended for ten days. Looking back on it, I shouldn't have done it. I'm not a bad fighter. Boxed for a couple years and went like 11-5 or something like that in fights with kids that could actually fight. It lead to a whole bunch of **** after, that's what I hate the most about fights in a small town. Had a bunch of other people that wanted to fight me after that. One of my friends got jumped by one of his friends the day after that too, which I was really pissed about. The kid who jumped him COULD actually fight and my friend hardly had anything to do with it all. I was going to fight that kid after I was done being suspended but someone got wind of it and called the police and we all got a stern talking to.

Almost got in one last weekend too. I made it known that I thought this kid was a douchebag and needed to get his ass kicked at a party, but he didn't do anything about it and I didn't force the issue. Probably a good thing.

Rosebud
09-17-2009, 09:05 PM
I don't see why we don't let two people settle their grievances via fisticuffs if both parties agree to it. Seriously if two high schoolers want to beat the **** out of each other I say let them have at it.

Brodeur
09-17-2009, 09:06 PM
As a pacifist I don't engage in fights.

A Perfect Score
09-17-2009, 09:06 PM
I don't see why we don't let two people settle their grievances via fisticuffs if both parties agree to it. Seriously if two high schoolers want to beat the **** out of each other I say let them have at it.

You feel better once its finished. For realz.

Job
09-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Last one was a couple years ago. Some kid in school was calling some fat girl fat. I was in a bad mood that day and that kid was some kind of douche so I told him to lay off. He started talking **** to me so I gave the obligatory shove and then socked him in the eye. Kid couldn't fight for crap. He was shocked that I hit him, I think. Landed one on the side of my head but came in wide with another punch and a got inside of it and gave him three or four good right hands to his face. He fell down and I kneed him in the stomach then hit him a couple more times. Got in a lot of trouble for that one. Kicked out of basketball and suspended for ten days. Looking back on it, I shouldn't have done it. I'm not a bad fighter. Boxed for a couple years and went like 11-5 or something like that in fights with kids that could actually fight. It lead to a whole bunch of **** after, that's what I hate the most about fights in a small town. Had a bunch of other people that wanted to fight me after that. One of my friends got jumped by one of his friends the day after that too, which I was really pissed about. The kid who jumped him COULD actually fight and my friend hardly had anything to do with it all. I was going to fight that kid after I was done being suspended but someone got wind of it and called the police and we all got a stern talking to.

Almost got in one last weekend too. I made it known that I thought this kid was a douchebag and needed to get his ass kicked at a party, but he didn't do anything about it and I didn't force the issue. Probably a good thing.

I approve of your actions.

trkaline
09-17-2009, 09:08 PM

Moral of this story....fat bitches need love too...

Rob S
09-17-2009, 09:09 PM
One of my closests friends isnt liked very much in his area by the guys...too many reasons to list but my last fight was when I was hanging out with him and we went to a taco place and this guy came outta nowhere and said he was gonna ***** my friend which of course didn't happen so the guys friend jumped in and i guess he assumed I wouldn't but I did and I bitched him haha

I'm right handed but I fight southpaw....im not sure but i think my logic for that is pretty off

I also fight southpaw quite a bit even tho I am right handed. I switch back and forth naturally. Of course, I have formal training and have worked with trainers and decided that was best to continue switching.

WMD
09-17-2009, 09:12 PM
That's pretty cool of you ElecticEye. Did the girl Thank you afterwards??

Job
09-17-2009, 09:13 PM
I also fight southpaw despite being right-handed, though to be honest I never really fight and would probably suck at it.

kalbears13
09-17-2009, 09:14 PM
We should start a club of people who have not been in fights. Go us!

I haven't been in a fight but looking back on high school, I wish I wasn't so nice back then because there are a lot of kids I should have hit.

But last year we got a little fight club going on in one of the dorm rooms. 10 people in a dorm room watching a fight. Pretty good.

A Perfect Score
I also fight southpaw quite a bit even tho I am right handed. I switch back and forth naturally. Of course, I have formal training and have worked with trainers and decided that was best to continue switching.

Unless you are VERY good with one stance, most trainers will advise you to switch back and forth. It gives you a heavy advantage, especially in a street fight. My old trainer told me the same thing. I know from my own experience, however, that I have a heavy right hand and try to avoid the southpaw stance unless its absolutely necessary. Im not comfortable in the stance, and never have been.

ElectricEye

I always wanted to try that. I actually have a pretty good left cross, but the footwork always got me.

ElectricEye
09-17-2009, 09:22 PM
That's pretty cool of you ElecticEye. Did the girl Thank you afterwards??

Never directly, but I heard from the friend I mentioned in the story(who was the connection in this) that she appreciated it.

Snorlax1
09-17-2009, 09:29 PM
I punched my gf in the stomach a few months back when she told me she was pregnant. Was necessary.

Rob S
09-17-2009, 09:29 PM
I always wanted to try that. I actually have a pretty good left cross, but the footwork always got me.

Yeah, it was just always how I naturally did it, and it worked, so my trainer let me keep it.

Aps, I have never really heard a trainer advocate that for an actual fight (like an in the ring fight) unless it is natural for the fighter to do so. In fact, I know several people that naturally did it, but they were forced to stick with one stance because they fared much better.

WMD
09-17-2009, 09:32 PM
D3K-mrlYG7Y

ElectricEye
09-17-2009, 09:32 PM
The guy who trained me never let anybody do that. Hell, we had a few people who probably would be better off being southpaws that were told to train orthodox. Only had a few true southpaws in the gym.

A Perfect Score
09-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Yeah, it was just always how I naturally did it, and it worked, so my trainer let me keep it.

Aps, I have never really heard a trainer advocate that for an actual fight (like an in the ring fight) unless it is natural for the fighter to do so. In fact, I know several people that naturally did it, but they were forced to stick with one stance because they fared much better.

Ive always been taught that if you can fight southpaw, you fight southpaw. It adds a new dimension to your skillset that alot of amateurs arent prepared for. However, as I said before, my right uppercut has always been my finisher, and its hard to land that out of southpaw lol. One punch I did always wish I could throw excellently was a left uppercut, because its such a vicious end to a combo and really, its a difficult punch to throw and if you land it, its usually very damaging. At least from my own personal experience that is. That said, my coaches/trainers always told me that if I felt comfortable in a southpaw position, I should utilize it in a fight.

Rob S
09-17-2009, 09:34 PM
The guy who trained me never let anybody do that. Hell, we had a few people who probably would be better off being southpaws that were told to train orthodox. Only had a few true southpaws in the gym.

yeah, thats the way most trainers are. APS had a weird trainer. I just happen to actually be better when I fight in a flowing kind of style.

El Peefs?????
09-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Ive always been taught that if you can fight southpaw, you fight southpaw. It adds a new dimension to your skillset that alot of amateurs arent prepared for. However, as I said before, my right uppercut has always been my finisher, and its hard to land that out of southpaw lol. One punch I did always wish I could throw excellently was a left uppercut, because its such a vicious end to a combo and really, its a difficult punch to throw and if you land it, its usually very damaging. At least from my own personal experience that is. That said, my coaches/trainers always told me that if I felt comfortable in a southpaw position, I should utilize it in a fight.

You know, i quite agree with most of your TV positions. That said, after seeing your pics I do not believe you could box your way out of a paper bag.

A Perfect Score
09-17-2009, 09:38 PM
You know, i quite agree with most of your TV positions. That said, after seeing your pics I do not believe you could box your way out of a paper bag.

Hey, Ill be the first to admit that if you put me in a boxing ring right now, Id get my ass handed to me. I havent boxed since I was 17. And you would be surprised how much weight you can put on in 4 years with little to no exercise and copious amounts of alcohol.

trkaline
09-17-2009, 09:39 PM
I am Batman, I fight using approximately 57 different fighting styles in any given altercation....and no me and Mr.Wayne are not the same person, he is a *****...

ElectricEye
09-17-2009, 09:42 PM
I kinda want to try my hand at boxing again, but I don't have the money for it at the moment. I had a blast doing it a couple years ago. I'm probably not in the right shape for it, I've lost like twenty pounds off the weight I was fighting at.

El Peefs?????
09-17-2009, 09:43 PM
I know plenty about copious amounts of alcohol and limited physical activity. Days that end with a y.

Rob S
09-17-2009, 09:45 PM
I went back to it hardcore this summer after a 3 year layoff. Picked it back up decently quickly. Still came nowhere near where I was, but I did drop some weight and got somewhat within range of being able to cut to 165 which is around where I would probably fight.

Rob S
09-17-2009, 09:46 PM
*** I have sense went back to weight training and stuffing myself tho and I am back up around 190, although I am leaner and stronger than I was before the summer.

ElectricEye
09-17-2009, 09:47 PM
See, I'm tempted to give it another shot because I'm at about 155 right now and a hell of a lot stronger than I was at 170. Smaller guys would be nice to see if still want to do it against as well.

ccB
09-17-2009, 09:48 PM
I've been in fights all my life, once I turned 18 and jail became a reliality I realized walking away is the best choice on most occasions.

trkaline
09-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Batman fears not the laws of man, not even Russel Crowe, Chuck Norris and Christopher Reeves combined can stop Batman...

eaglesalltheway
09-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Well last week I didn't really have an actual fight, but my last one before then was like 4 years ago, so this is the closest thing to a fight that I will see in a long while...

Me and two of my buds were driving back to my friend's house after a little fair we have in town... (we were playing bingo, I won like 15 dollars..) (Also, how many fight stories started with, well I was playing bingo...lol) The street was narrow and there was only enough room for one car, and these two kids were purposely walking in the middle of the street being dicks. (I later found out one of them is going out with my bud's on ex, and had faught my friend before, and since my friend is tall and skinny, and fairly weak, he lost, nothin bad, but lost.) I can only assume they were doing this because my buds ex recognized the car and told them to do it.

So we're up behind them, going, ohh... about 2 or 3 miles an hour for a while, so I stick my arms and head out the window, just jokin around staring at them. Shitbag #1 looks at me and says, "What fatass, you wanna fight?" Me, I'm just like whatever, he keeps talkin.. then he says what really pissed me off the most... He says to my bud that he's gonna beat his ass again just like he did before. I look over at my friend, ask him if I should go, he said, ehh whatever, I got your back, so I hop out of the car, as my other bud tells me that this shitbag #1 is going into the army, but he's got my back too.

I pop out, he's still talkin. He starts getting all defensive and he says that he knows mma. (I could tell he was BSing) I just asked him if he knew any wrestling, he didn't answer. I said to him, well if you do, this is gonna take longer than you want it to, and if you don't this will be brief (I was staying pretty cool throughout this all, was thinkin quick. Well shitbag #1 was a pretty big guy, looked strong, but I knew I could take him. Shitbag #1 was a scrawny guy who was prolly no more than 150 lbs. Shitbag #1 decides to charge after I told him that he was about to get beat by a fatass. (I think what pissed him off was my buds laughin) Well this dumbass comes flying in, all crouched over, but the idiot wasn't even looking at me. he was looking more at the ground than anything.

I just pushed his head straight down as he got to me, he fell, and I pounced on top of him. (This is when shitbag #2 and my buds ex ran away) I had him in a choke hold and told him that, if I wanted to, I could rip the string of skin that attached the gums to your upper lip by pulling on the lip, but I'm not gonna do that, because I'm a nice guy. I also told him I would let him go as long as he promises not to do anything stupid, otherwise I would do that to him anyway. He was just like, "OK man whatever", so I let him go, fully expecting he was gonna try to throw an elbow at me, but to my surprise, he didn't.

I asked him where the rest of his group went, he said, "Shut the **** up". I told him to shut his ****** mouth before he's bleeding from it. And true to my word I asked him if he was gonna tell all his buddies he got beat by a fatass.

All that writing in something that lasted no more than 45 seconds or a minute...

CJSchneider
09-17-2009, 10:53 PM
I was in a ton of fights as a kid and even a few bar brawls while I was in the military. The last fight I was in was when I was in college and I went to Baton Rouge for "Bon Fet" the 300 year birthday for Baton Rouge; I think it was 1998 or 1999. I was at the free street concerts with a college friend of mine. I went into a port-john to take a leak. The lines were long but moved fast so no biggie right? Wrong. I no sooner get in and the drunk jackass behind me starts shaking the thing screaming how bad he has to go. I finish, step out and tell him to chill out. He decides that it would be better to tell me to **** off. His mistake. We exchanged words and he made the foolish decision to walk up on me, chest bowed out. You'd think the knee to his groin would have been his cue to quit while he was behind. No, not this guy. He shakes it off and comes at me swinging. He was far more gone then I so it didn't take long for me to drop him like a bad habit. I really consider myself lucky that I wasn't arrested.

eaglesalltheway
09-17-2009, 10:56 PM
I was in a ton of fights as a kid and even a few bar brawls while I was in the military. The last fight I was in was when I was in college and I went to Baton Rouge for "Bon Fet" the 300 year birthday for Baton Rouge; I think it was 1998 or 1999. I was at the free street concerts with a college friend of mine. I went into a port-john to take a leak. The lines were long but moved fast so no biggie right? Wrong. I no sooner get in and the drunk jackass behind me starts shaking the thing screaming how bad he has to go. I finish, step out and tell him to chill out. He decides that it would be better to tell me to **** off. His mistake. We exchanged words and he made the foolish decision to walk up on me, chest bowed out. You'd think the knee to his groin would have been his cue to quit while he was behind. No, not this guy. He shakes it off and comes at me swinging. He was far more gone then I so it didn't take long for me to drop him like a bad habit. I really consider myself lucky that I wasn't arrested.

As long as your quick and then bounce right away, your usually good.

Ness
09-17-2009, 11:16 PM
Just wondering what they do that's obnoxious and annoying.. and what the one guy did to you to make you decide to hit him. Should be a fun story.

These two kids are obnoxious to everyone at late night. EVERYONE. I'm surprised they haven't been shot yet. I guess they're both brothers or something. And the younger brother always instigates something. I've seen them cause trouble before. They didn't mess with me then. Then the other night it was really late because I left my girl's place after being with her all day. And I had to let a friend crash at my house. So we get to the bus station and meet up. We're just minding our own business, but these two punks kind of start to loiter around us acting like idiots. And the one that always starts **** picked up my buddy's backpack and just started wearing it. He gave it back once the bus came. We just tolerated his behavior.

So we get on the bus. And we're sitting down just talking. These two clowns are in the back talking about whatever. We're not paying attention. They move up and sit next to us. The one that always starts **** sat in the seat right next to me. I had a feeling something might happen. He starts talking to me and says "Hey your breath smells like ****".

I looked at him and told him casually "Yo man you better get out my face".

And he said another smart ass comment. I don't remember. The next thing that happened was that I hit him in the face as fast as I could. And we started to fight until separated.

Afterwards the bus driver stopped at the next stop and asked if I wanted to press charges because those two kids are always causing problems to everyone. But that couldn't really be done because I struck him first. Well let's just say it would make me look bad. So the driver just keeps on going along. Everything is "okay" for a few more minutes. Until me and my buddy are about to get off. The two kids get off first and right before we stepped down, the bus driver said "Hey wait a sec, I think they might jump you, because they usually get off at the stop ahead." So he gets off from the driver's seat. And he tells the kids that they can't ride the late bus anymore because he won't let them on. The bus that goes to my place runs 24 hours a day. Then he takes us around for another loop and lets us off. We then run into a guy that got off earlier that was trying to call the police once he got off, but of course they wouldn't do anything unless someone got seriously hurt or some other ****.

I'm not a violent person, but these two definitely deserved it. I don't regret what I did and I would do it again.

senormysterioso
09-17-2009, 11:20 PM
I was in a ton of fights as a kid and even a few bar brawls while I was in the military.

Nothing quite like an Army bar brawl. I had to stop drinking with the SF guys and Rangers because it was not only every night...it was every bar! we'd get kicked out of one and then the next one...you'd have enough time to finish one drink...Ranger down! It's exhausting

Saints 4 Lyfe
09-17-2009, 11:28 PM

3rd grade and i ended it with this move. i **** you not.

http://x23.xanga.com/d44d33f307530104048527/z73369305.jpg

Hollywood
09-17-2009, 11:36 PM

Playing wrestling with your friends doesn't count as a fight.

7-11
09-17-2009, 11:48 PM

You're a poker playing Rambo.

vikes_28
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
I used to get in fights all the time in junior high school. This one time, this kid was talkin' ****, and spreading rumors about me. Now, in middle school, I was not a small boy. I was rather large in fact. I had this kid by about 50 lbs, and I really hated him, cause he thought he was tough **** and all that. Finally, at lunch one day, he started getting in my face, I told him to **** off, and he didn't listen. So when I was completely fed up with his ********, I grabbed his shirt and just started unloading on this kid. When my fists were bloody I stopped, and threw him on the ground. That's when the teacher came, and as the teacher was pulling me away, I spat on his face, which had blood running out of his nose. Yeah, I was suspended for a month because I was advocating dangerous behavior. Did I mention that I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer back then?

Chucky
09-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Well I was ridiculously trashed last night(yay Rush week) and I was at a kegger and almost scrapped with a guy from the London Knights, apparently one of the enforcers, thank god that did not materialize in to anything

Saints 4 Lyfe
09-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Playing wrestling with your friends doesn't count as a fight.
it was a real fight. huge circle around us i acted like i was walking away from him and he chased me and i kicked him right in the jaw.

themaninblack
09-18-2009, 12:47 AM
I used to get in fights all the time in junior high school. This one time, this kid was talkin' ****, and spreading rumors about me. Now, in middle school, I was not a small boy. I was rather large in fact. I had this kid by about 50 lbs, and I really hated him, cause he thought he was tough **** and all that. Finally, at lunch one day, he started getting in my face, I told him to **** off, and he didn't listen. So when I was completely fed up with his ********, I grabbed his shirt and just started unloading on this kid. When my fists were bloody I stopped, and threw him on the ground. That's when the teacher came, and as the teacher was pulling me away, I spat on his face, which had blood running out of his nose. Yeah, I was suspended for a month because I was advocating dangerous behavior. Did I mention that I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer back then?

The way they deal with fighting at that age is preposterous. I mean, I guess I can understand their reasoning but some people really do just need a good old fashioned ass whippin every now and again.

wogitalia
09-18-2009, 01:56 AM
Haven't been in a fight in years, the one and only fight I have been in was because a mate of mine(trashed) was talking crap with a bunch of guys clearly looking for a fight in the taxi line, admittedly they did push in but none of us cared, except him. Anyway when it looked like he was going to get thrashed I stepped in as a peacemaker, one of them saw this as a chance to swing, king hit me from behind, threw like 3 punches, was about swing back/slam him on the concrete when I saw the security guard coming out of the corner of my eye, so basically bear hugged the guy and threw him to the security, they got kicked out of the line and told to walk, we got put in the next taxi, was worth the black eye.

Have always wanted to take up boxing, but I am not built for it. I have massive legs, short arms and would at best be able to fight at light heavy, where at 5'10 and a half I would be giving up a good 4 inches to most people I would fight. I can punch hard but am just not built for boxing outside that element so have never given it a go.

CJSchneider
09-18-2009, 05:49 AM
Nothing quite like an Army bar brawl. I had to stop drinking with the SF guys and Rangers because it was not only every night...it was every bar! we'd get kicked out of one and then the next one...you'd have enough time to finish one drink...Ranger down! It's exhausting

I had a guy try to break one of those big beer pitchers over my head once. It was made of hard plastic and not glass though. It hurt like hell, but it didn't break it just kind of vibrated the way hard plastic does. I grabbed my head and we just stood their looking at the pitcher and each other for a second. It was just like a scene in a movie. We both half-ass laughed, then I punched him in his jaw.

trkaline
09-18-2009, 07:17 AM
I had a guy try to break one of those big beer pitchers over my head once. It was made of hard plastic and not glass though. It hurt like hell, but it didn't break it just kind of vibrated the way hard plastic does. I grabbed my head and we just stood their looking at the pitcher and each other for a second. It was just like a scene in a movie. We both half-ass laughed, then I punched him in his jaw.

It won't let me give you rep, so ill give you something better...street cred my friend.

eaglesalltheway
09-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Haven't been in a fight in years, the one and only fight I have been in was because a mate of mine(trashed) was talking crap with a bunch of guys clearly looking for a fight in the taxi line, admittedly they did push in but none of us cared, except him. Anyway when it looked like he was going to get thrashed I stepped in as a peacemaker, one of them saw this as a chance to swing, king hit me from behind, threw like 3 punches, was about swing back/slam him on the concrete when I saw the security guard coming out of the corner of my eye, so basically bear hugged the guy and threw him to the security, they got kicked out of the line and told to walk, we got put in the next taxi, was worth the black eye.

Have always wanted to take up boxing, but I am not built for it. I have massive legs, short arms and would at best be able to fight at light heavy, where at 5'10 and a half I would be giving up a good 4 inches to most people I would fight. I can punch hard but am just not built for boxing outside that element so have never given it a go.

You and are in the same boat my friend, I have short arms and strong legs, so the few times I have been in fights, I always work my legs as much as possible. Using your legs helps no matter what type of fighter you are.

mellojello
09-20-2009, 10:21 PM
I've been in fights all my life, once I turned 18 and jail became a reliality I realized walking away is the best choice on most occasions.I used to get into fights all of the time too, but after 18, jail and lawsuits become a factor. While the fighter is always inside of me, I learned to channel my energy into my career or resort to sarcasm instead of getting angry. It took a long time to learn that though.

XxXdragonXxX
09-21-2009, 12:15 AM
So I'm 23 and weigh 135 pounds and got into a "fight" with a 50 year old 300+ pound black man a few weeks ago at work. He asked me to help a customer after I just got back with my lunch, I told him no and he flipped out. I told him to calm the **** down and he flipped out more and got in my face. As I was about to start swinging, he pushed me away and grabbed a broom. Now it probly would have been smart to back away at this point, but I didnt. So he started jabbing me with the broom handle so I couldnt get close enough to hit him. I eventually gave up and backed down after recieving a scraped elbow and bruises on my ribs and shoulder.

He was off his crazy pills.

Shahin
09-21-2009, 01:58 AM
i once choked a grizzly bear to death with my bare hands.

eaglesalltheway
09-21-2009, 02:03 AM

Unless you are Chuck Norris this is not possible...

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 05:31 AM

Jim West would like to have a word with you.

Caddy
09-21-2009, 05:41 AM
Jim West would like to have a word with you.

He didn't choke the bear silly.

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/10/08/bc-081008-bear-attack4.jpg

Job
09-21-2009, 06:10 AM

I once choked Chuck Norris to death with my bare hands.

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 12:08 PM
He didn't choke the bear silly.

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/10/08/bc-081008-bear-attack4.jpg

My bad, that was his chicken.

sweetness34
09-21-2009, 12:23 PM

Not really. I've never been in a fight either per say. I've been involved in altercations but I've never thrown a punch because I haven't had to. Sure if someone attacked me or I felt the need to defend myself I would fight because that is human nature. Usually the "fights" I've seen have been motivated by drunken stupidity, the "you looked at me wrong" type situation and I refuse to subject myself to that level.

The pen is mightier than the sword and I still stand by that quote. It takes a bigger man to walk away from a situation than to throw a punch. I have some friends that love to solve their problems in a physical manner and that has lead to some very situations (didn't turn out well for them).

But if you have to fight then I think you have to protect yourself, I just haven't faced that moment yet because I try and avoid them.

Saints 4 Lyfe
09-21-2009, 12:39 PM

well that's not too surprising.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Not really. I've never been in a fight either per say. I've been involved in altercations but I've never thrown a punch because I haven't had to. Sure if someone attacked me or I felt the need to defend myself I would fight because that is human nature. Usually the "fights" I've seen have been motivated by drunken stupidity, the "you looked at me wrong" type situation and I refuse to subject myself to that level.

The pen is mightier than the sword and I still stand by that quote. It takes a bigger man to walk away from a situation than to throw a punch. I have some friends that love to solve their problems in a physical manner and that has lead to some very situations (didn't turn out well for them).

But if you have to fight then I think you have to protect yourself, I just haven't faced that moment yet because I try and avoid them.

.................................................. ...................*****!!!!!

eaglesalltheway
09-21-2009, 01:21 PM

I get what your saying for sure. Even though I've been in a few fights, there have been a bunch more that I've avoided. Last year at a little festival (I was 19 at the time) some kid that I could easily tell was 14 or 15 started talking **** and taking swings at me and my bud. This kid was drunk, and it was obvious. We walked away and he followed us, took a kidney shot at me and connected, but it wasn't anything horrible. I just looked at him and said if he wanted to fight he had to go somewhere else, because I'm n ot going to jail for abuse of a minor. Kid was persistent called me a puss as we just kept walkin away. Usually when people talk **** about me, I could give two shits, but this one recently was about one of my closest friends, and some of the stuff he said warranted getting embarrassed. (I didn't throw any punches in either this one or the other one). I'd say in my opportunities to fight, I've only actually fought like a quarter of the time, and most of those I just wrestled guys down and twisted them up, and never threw a punch.

sbh15
09-21-2009, 01:36 PM
I got hit in the face by an autistic kid in first grade because he said specifically to not touch his shoes and I touched his shoes, he hit me like a *****, but it's the closest thing to a fight I've ever gotten in. Nothing other than that. I didn't fight back, because, well the kid may have actually have had some sort of mental retardation. He just stood up during lunch one day and ran out of school. I didn't want to get in trouble because of morality **** or whatever.

YAYareaRB
09-21-2009, 01:38 PM

my daddy once cotch a bullet with his bare hand!

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 04:13 PM
I broke up a fight today. It was a good one too. I had to put this kid in a bear hug. As I picked him up and spun around, squeezing the will to fight from his body, he says to me "Damn Mr. Schneider! You one strong ***********!"

Dr. Gonzo
09-21-2009, 04:17 PM

You haven't lived until you've been in a fight.

Jensen
09-21-2009, 04:23 PM
I've only been in 2 fights in my life. One was helping my friend who got jumped by 2 kids, but that one wasn't that bad. The other one was when my sister's boyfriend was trying to have sex with her and she didn't want to. This guy outweighed me by at least 60 pounds so I didn't fare too well but it got him to leave. Only time I will fight is to protect a good friend or family member.

senormysterioso
09-21-2009, 04:33 PM
You haven't lived until you've been in a fight.

Dude, the first rule of fight club...

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 04:36 PM
How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

A Perfect Score
09-21-2009, 04:48 PM
How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

It was only a matter of time before this thread took this turn. That said, you dont really want to die without any scars, do you?

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm actually amazed it took this long.

eaglesalltheway
09-21-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm actually amazed it took this long.

Me too, I didn't want to be the one to bring it up though, lol.

eaglesalltheway
09-21-2009, 05:36 PM
I've only been in 2 fights in my life. One was helping my friend who got jumped by 2 kids, but that one wasn't that bad. The other one was when my sister's boyfriend was trying to have sex with her and she didn't want to. This guy outweighed me by at least 60 pounds so I didn't fare too well but it got him to leave. Only time I will fight is to protect a good friend or family member.

Me too man, I've only been in one fight that I was the only one affected. If its just me, I can take it, but most of my friends are like family, and that's when I get upset.

My only fight that was just between myself and this other kid was when I was in 8th grade and this kid chucked an iceball and blindsided me right in the mouth while me and a few other people were talking. I didn't even know what hit me, but I heard him laughing, and I licked (what I thought) was my gums (it was my lips) and didn't feel any teeth, and I just went into a blind rage. I just tackled the kid into an embankment and straddled him (no ****), and proceeded to rail on his face repeatedly. I had to take my gloves off as I was doing so, since it was real cold. He had a bloody nose and mouth and was crying like a baby. Probably the angriest I've ever been at any one moment.

I felt a little bad afterwards because he went home before the bus got there, and realized after I got up that I had felt my lips and not my gums, and all my teeth were fine. I was actually real worried I would get into a lot of trouble because his dad was a cop. But apparently his dad knew his son was a dick and figured he had it coming. I've found out since that this kid has been kicked out of the house multiple times and was actually arrested (or at least submitted to police or whatever it is) by his own father... twice.

eaglesalltheway
09-21-2009, 05:41 PM
I broke up a fight today. It was a good one too. I had to put this kid in a bear hug. As I picked him up and spun around, squeezing the will to fight from his body, he says to me "Damn Mr. Schneider! You one strong ***********!"

There was a fihgt in our school between two guys who are both over 6'2 and around 260 each, and our one AP had to break that up. I didn't see it, but apparently the AP somehow held both of these dudes back. The AP was a big guy though, like 6'2 himself and pretty well built...

RyanLeafWasGood
09-21-2009, 06:14 PM
One of the girls that fought at my high school trucked our former head football coaches while she was fighting another girl...or so the legend goes.

eaglesalltheway
09-21-2009, 06:15 PM
One of the girls that fought at my highschool trucked our former head football coaches while she was fighting another girl...or so the legend goes.

CJ can attest to this, and my teachers always said it as well. They will break up a fight between guys before they'll break up a fight between girls. Guys will chill out after they get a few punches in, girls are relentless.

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 07:45 PM
CJ can attest to this, and my teachers always said it as well. They will break up a fight between guys before they'll break up a fight between girls. Guys will chill out after they get a few punches in, girls are relentless.

This is true. I can time the punches and get in there and bust the biggest boys up. With girls, it's like a tornado of nails and hair flying. I'm not stepping into that.

A Perfect Score
09-21-2009, 07:47 PM
This is true. I can time the punches and get in there and bust the biggest boys up. With girls, it's like a tornado of nails and hair flying. I'm not stepping into that.

Its like anyone would rather fight a big guy then a skinny guy. Skinny guys fight till they're burger.

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 07:48 PM
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of fight in the dog.

fenikz
09-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Its like anyone would rather fight a big guy then a skinny guy. Skinny guys fight till they're burger.

i disagree much easier to take down a skinny guy

Go_Eagles77
09-21-2009, 08:14 PM
My only fight that was just between myself and this other kid was when I was in 8th grade and this kid chucked an iceball and blindsided me right in the mouth while me and a few other people were talking. I didn't even know what hit me, but I heard him laughing, and I licked (what I thought) was my gums (it was my lips) and didn't feel any teeth, and I just went into a blind rage. I just tackled the kid into an embankment and straddled him (no ****), and proceeded to rail on his face repeatedly. I had to take my gloves off as I was doing so, since it was real cold. He had a bloody nose and mouth and was crying like a baby. Probably the angriest I've ever been at any one moment.

Ralphie? Is that you?

YAYareaRB
09-21-2009, 08:48 PM
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of fight in the dog.

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//3000/200/70/0/63270.jpg

It would be good to be his size though.

CJSchneider
09-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Ralphie? Is that you?

xchH3ILk0gk

ElectricEye
09-21-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm still repulsed by girl fights. They're starting to be the norm too. Really, really hate it. Maybe I'm out of the times, but that just REALLY hits me the wrong way. I understand that the girls doing it aren't exactly the portrait of femininity, but maybe that's part of the problem.

SuperKevin
09-21-2009, 09:38 PM
I start every day with 2 hours of fighting before work. It's fun

jballa838
09-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Today in psychology class we talked about subliminal messages, everyone knew the Alladin one, but when someone brought up the Fight Club Movie messages one, everyone looked there in awe like they hadn't seen it before, and one person even asked, "What's Fight Club?"

I wanted to scream

SuperKevin
09-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Today in psychology class we talked about subliminal messages, everyone knew the Alladin one, but when someone brought up the Fight Club Movie messages one, everyone looked there in awe like they hadn't seen it before, and one person even asked, "What's Fight Club?"

I wanted to scream

They were testing you because obviously they know the first rule of Fight Club is Don't talk about Fight Club. You unfortunately failed the test and thus they want to scream at you.

Bosanac01
09-21-2009, 10:24 PM
One of the biggest accomplishments of my life is when i ko'd two guys in a fight. They were friends and tried to just **** with me, talking **** and all. I wasn't mad or anything until they hit me on the back of my head. I had enough of it and just went up to them. They couldn't believe i wanted to fight and that I wasn't backing down, since they were both bigger than me. I wasn't saying much tho, and nothing happened for a little bit until the taller kid of the two ran at me and tried to sucker punch me. Luckily I saw him and avoided his punch, and I just kinda grabbed him and threw him to the ground. I kicked him in the face a few times when he was down and he passed out. The other guy was a little hesitant but was mad as **** when he saw his friend ****** up. He ran at me as well and just threw furies, we were throwing back and forth for about 15 secs and I punch him right on the nose (breaking it) and he goes down as well. I left unscratched, after that happened I saw the tall guy again and we actually are pretty good friends now. His eye was blue and very puffy for about a week.
I don't get into a lot of fights these days, just a lot of scuffles, but fighting is not bad, you'll live. I got my ass kicked a lot of times, but i'll still do it. Only problem is when people bring in weapons and don't fight with their god given hands and feet. I never start fights, I never talk ****.

brat316
09-21-2009, 10:43 PM

I wanted to scream

wat subliminal message in fight club...also Lion King has it, and so does Coke...well before they realized inside the ice cube someone is giving a bj. Also the WK wildcats, had a ***** for a tounge...that went uncaught for some time.

Go_Eagles77
09-21-2009, 11:34 PM
wat subliminal message in fight club.
It involves male genitalia. Are you still interested?

BlindSite
09-21-2009, 11:35 PM
IHeh, heaps of fights.

I went to school in a crappy neighborhood in both highschool and primary school.

Got into an all in brawl when I was 16, got hit with a beer bottle, got into a fight when I was 17 after my school formal when I caught a dude trying to break into my mates car.

Got into a fight with a guy when he groped my girlfriend on the ass in a nightclub over a year ago. Got into a fight with 9 guys (there were 6 of us) when I was 19 at my brothers 21st.

Last fight was about 3 weeks ago when four guys tried to jump a mate of mine in a case of mistaken identity, that was fun.

Got into a fight just after new years too, knocked this dude down with a good right hook, then he got arrested (he came at me) and got whomped by the cops because he tried to punch a cop.

I used to box in highschool and did some wing chun (trained by a dude who was trained by Yip Man) now I train in mixed martial arts about 2 days a week doing Muai Thai primarily. Fighting's nothing to be afraid of, I wouldn't recommend doing it while drunk though

jballa838
09-21-2009, 11:39 PM
They were testing you because obviously they know the first rule of Fight Club is Don't talk about Fight Club. You unfortunately failed the test and thus they want to scream at you.
I see it now. thanks

and dope website by the way.

eaglesalltheway
09-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Ralphie? Is that you?

At first I thought you thought I was a previous poster. Then I remembered A Christmas Story... lol.

Edit: If I wouldn't have remembered it, CJ's post would've helped, lol

YAYareaRB
09-22-2009, 12:40 PM
At first I thought you thought I was a previous poster. Then I remembered A Christmas Story... lol.

Same here.. I trying to remember a member on here named ralphie.. then I realized how much of a dumbass I am.

eaglesalltheway
09-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Same here.. I trying to remember a member on here named ralphie.. then I realized how much of a dumbass I am.

bahahaha, me too. I almost facepalmed myself...