Tampa Bay @ Buffalo
Seattle @ San Francisco
Pittsburgh @ Chicago
Baltimore @ San Diego
Cleveland @ Denver
NY Giants @ Dallas

Monday
Indianapolis @ Miami

Let's hope that Pittsburgh can do to Cutler what Green Bay did.

Shahin
09-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Carolina @ Atlanta
Minnesota @ Detroit
Cincinnati @ Green Bay
Houston @ Tennessee
Oakland @ Kansas City
New England @ NY Jets
New Orleans @ Philadelphia
St. Louis @ Washington
Arizona @ Jacksonville
Tampa Bay @ Buffalo
Seattle @ San Francisco
Pittsburgh @ Chicago
Baltimore @ San Diego
Cleveland @ Denver
NY Giants @ Dallas

Monday
Indianapolis @ Miami

Denver Bronco56
09-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Sunday
Carolina @ Atlanta = Atlanta, as long as Jake is playing QB for the panters
Minnesota @ Detroit = Minnesota, All Day
Cincinnati @ Green Bay = Green Bay, Rodgers and Jennings enough said
Houston @ Tennessee = Tennessee, they are a solid team
Oakland @ Kansas City = Oakland, Kansas city is well...Kansas City
New England @ NY Jets = New England, and tom brady is back
New Orleans @ Philadelphia = New Orleans, Brees 4+ tds
St. Louis @ Washington = Washington, St.Louis is just that bad
Arizona @ Jacksonville = Jacksonville, Last year was a fluke
Tampa Bay @ Buffalo = Buffalo, i don't like Tampa's QB situation
Seattle @ San Francisco = Seattle, this game to me is a toss up
Pittsburgh @ Chicago = Cutler is going to have a bad game against a good D
Baltimore @ San Diego = Baltimore, SD had trouble against the raider's D
Cleveland @ Denver = Denver, Orton's hand is better
NY Giants @ Dallas = NYG, i think Dallas is yearly overrated

Monday
Indianapolis @ Miami = Indianapolis, Peyton Manning...

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Chargers are going down. Only one one sided offense can beat the Ravens and they used to play in Baltimore.

Go_Eagles77
09-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Guys this is a discussion thread not pick the winner lol.

Sniper
09-17-2009, 03:41 PM
New Orleans @ Philadelphia = New Orleans, Brees 4+ tds

Bet you he doesn't get at least four touchdowns.

tjsunstein
09-17-2009, 04:01 PM
This thread started so terribly wrong.

Here's one to tweet about Chad. How do you tell your fans you're a jackass when you don't score a touchdown and don't have a chance at a Lambeau Leap?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-17-2009, 04:04 PM
I am predict that the Ravens hold the Chargers under 200 total yards

Giantsfan1080
09-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Big AFC and NFC East division rival games this week.

Splat
09-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Raider week.

Brodeur
09-17-2009, 04:12 PM
If Brees throws 4 TD's this week I will jump through a glass window.

Giantsfan1080
09-17-2009, 04:14 PM

He's not home so you'll be fine.

Hines
09-17-2009, 04:39 PM

I bet you they don't.

tjsunstein
09-17-2009, 04:45 PM

I am guarantee they don't.

Flyboy
09-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Go Saints.

diabsoule
09-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Go Saints.

This is a critical game this week, McNabb or no McNabb.

CC.SD
09-17-2009, 06:58 PM

Sig bet? Not gonna happen fine sir.

Brodeur
09-17-2009, 07:00 PM

I sure that Rivers will be much better than Brodie Croyle.

CC.SD
09-17-2009, 07:03 PM

Me too I'm sticking with the Philly defense this week. I can only hope the Saints O has gotten fat and happy thanks to the Lions.

Rosebud
09-17-2009, 07:03 PM
I sure that Rivers will be much better than Brodie Croyle.

I are is certain that we american football?

M.O.T.H.
09-17-2009, 07:06 PM
This is a critical game this week, McNabb or no McNabb.

If you lose to Kolb, might as well pack it in.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-17-2009, 07:07 PM
under 200 yards!!!!!!!

Todd Bertuzzi
09-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Go Eagles.

QFT!!!!!!!!!

CC.SD
09-17-2009, 07:10 PM
under 200 yards!!!!!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SY9QknbPXA8/SnJDTO19MkI/AAAAAAAADW4/5cu7Gk4C97A/s320/its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

!!!zzzzZZ!!ZZ

Raiderz4Life
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM
I bet you they don't.

I bet you....and the meteor i've been asking for will finally hit Rivers

CC.SD
09-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I bet you....and the meteor i've been asking for will finally hit Rivers

I continue to find this very unlikely.

Brodeur
09-17-2009, 07:30 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SY9QknbPXA8/SnJDTO19MkI/AAAAAAAADW4/5cu7Gk4C97A/s320/its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

!!!zzzzZZ!!ZZ

We've got a possible kill screen.

DMWSackMachine
09-17-2009, 07:30 PM
So basically everyone is pretty sure that the Giants beat the Cowboys this week? The prediction thread was about 80% NY to 20% Dal.

I am pumped to see the Philly/NO game. How exciting is the Saint O vs the Philly D? I want to see if Brees can have that type of game against a quality D with pressure in his face. I also think that, especially with Kolb at the helm, the other matchup (Philly O/ Saint D) should be an evenly matched one as well. I think Philly was already in trouble offensively even with a healthy McNabb, but with Kolb in we could see some real anemic play.

M.O.T.H.
09-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I didnt really understand that. But I am a Cowboys fan. You'd figure Dallas has an edge, though. Romo has never lost a regular season game to the Giants, the new stadium opening, and well the Giants are a bit nicked up. No Ross could be a problem.

Giantsfan1080
09-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I didnt really understand that. But I am a Cowboys fan. You'd figure Dallas has an edge, though. Romo has never lost a regular season game to the Giants, the new stadium opening, and well the Giants are a bit nicked up. No Ross could be a problem.

I'm giving the edge to the Cowboys. Should be close as always though.

diabsoule
09-17-2009, 08:20 PM
So basically everyone is pretty sure that the Giants beat the Cowboys this week? The prediction thread was about 80% NY to 20% Dal.

I am pumped to see the Philly/NO game. How exciting is the Saint O vs the Philly D? I want to see if Brees can have that type of game against a quality D with pressure in his face. I also think that, especially with Kolb at the helm, the other matchup (Philly O/ Saint D) should be an evenly matched one as well. I think Philly was already in trouble offensively even with a healthy McNabb, but with Kolb in we could see some real anemic play.

I'm really excited for it as well. This is going to be a great match up esp. between the Saints O and Eagles D.

Go_Eagles77
09-17-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm really excited for it as well. This is going to be a great match up esp. between the Saints O and Eagles D.
Yep, it should be a great test for both units.

Raiderz4Life
09-17-2009, 09:50 PM
I say the Raiders run all over he Chiefs

CC.SD
09-18-2009, 12:36 PM
I say the Raiders run all over he Chiefs

I say Jamarcus is going to eat an entire cow between now and Sunday.

Hines
09-18-2009, 12:51 PM
I read that the Steelers will be using a 2-1 rotation between Parker and Mendenhall. Thank god, I hope Mendenhall shows something Sunday. MeMo will play passing downs and no huddle.

d34ng3l021
09-18-2009, 02:59 PM
I am beginning to feel that Chicago might be able to upset Pittsburgh, for some reason.

M.O.T.H.
09-18-2009, 03:04 PM
I seriously had the same feeling for a little while. But I still picked the Steelers in the pick em thread.

Splat
09-18-2009, 04:40 PM
L.T. is O.U.T. (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/18/lt-is-out/)

d34ng3l021
09-18-2009, 06:18 PM
I seriously had the same feeling for a little while. But I still picked the Steelers in the pick em thread.

Same. However, I think Cutler just might have a huge game at the home opener and the Bears defense does a good job containing Roethlisberger and the run game.

MetSox17
09-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Bah.

Chris Canty is out for the Dallas game, along with Kenny Phillips and Kevin Dockery.

I was really looking forward to having Canty line up against Leonard Davis and have him be eaten alive for being a traitorous ****.

Hines
09-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Same. However, I think Cutler just might have a huge game at the home opener and the Bears defense does a good job containing Roethlisberger and the run game.

The last time the Steelers played Cutler, he carved them up pretty good. However, he had a lot more offensive firepower on the Broncos at the time than he does now with the Bears. I don't think the Bears have the offensive weapons or the offensive line to help Cutler out. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. I think it'll be close because I think the Bears will be fired up at their home opener and our run game is as worthless as a limp ***** right now, but I can see Cutler being easily rattled by the Steelers blitz and defense that is returning Lawrence Timmons.

the decider13
09-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Timmons returning is a big boost, but playing without Troy is a bigger loss IMO. With that being said, I fully expect blitzburgh to be out in full force. Cutler didn't look too good under pressure last week and it isn't going to get any easier this week.

M.O.T.H.
09-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Bah.

Chris Canty is out for the Dallas game, along with Kenny Phillips and Kevin Dockery.

I was really looking forward to having Canty line up against Leonard Davis and have him be eaten alive for being a traitorous ****.

I think Phillips and Dockey are questionable.

They do have a lot of guys out, though. Canty, Ross, Nicks, Ware.

Hines
09-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Timmons returning is a big boost, but playing without Troy is a bigger loss IMO. With that being said, I fully expect blitzburgh to be out in full force. Cutler didn't look too good under pressure last week and it isn't going to get any easier this week.

No doubt losing Troy hurts a lot, but with this schedule early on, I don't think it'll hurt us that bad. For as much **** I give Tyrone Carter, he actually is a pretty good backup and will be a good run stopping force, although his coverage may be a bit off.

I expect Olsen to get a lot of targets this week for Chicago. Hell, I even see Forte getting spread out and having a not 100 percent Timmons cover him.

Splat
09-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Four years, $27 million for McGee (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/18/four-years-27-million-for-mcgee/)

d34ng3l021
09-18-2009, 09:42 PM
The last time the Steelers played Cutler, he carved them up pretty good. However, he had a lot more offensive firepower on the Broncos at the time than he does now with the Bears. I don't think the Bears have the offensive weapons or the offensive line to help Cutler out. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. I think it'll be close because I think the Bears will be fired up at their home opener and our run game is as worthless as a limp ***** right now, but I can see Cutler being easily rattled by the Steelers blitz and defense that is returning Lawrence Timmons.

Yeah. Cutler needs to stand strong in the pocket and deliver accurate passes in order for the Bears to win (well no ****...). I really hope the Bears utilize short drops and quick passes to Olsen and Forte (wtf. use him in the passing game) to establish that all important rhythm for a QB. If some semblance of a run game can be established, along with the short passes early in the game, then I really like the Bears chances.

It will be interesting to see how the Bears defense handles PIT's (backyard) offense.

Shiver
09-19-2009, 12:13 AM
The Bears will go no where until they get Matt Forte going. If they have to pass to win then they won't do much winning. Jay Cutler is much more mediocre than anyone cares to admit. He and Matt Schaub are kinda in the same boat. Both get a lot of praise, yet they have accomplished very little.

Geo
09-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Interesting you feel that way about Cutler now. Wasn't so long ago that you considered him a great QB, but maybe the change in scenery helped you see what was there all along.

tjsunstein
09-19-2009, 12:39 AM
Seriously, everyone was on Cutler's jock before this offseason.

yo123
09-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Seriously people, he had one bad game against a great secondary. Give the man a break. He's not going to put up the same numbers he put up in Denver without Marshall, but he's a damn good QB that you can win a Super Bowl with.

General Zod
09-19-2009, 01:09 AM
I predict that Brad Childress will shave his beard before the game.

yo123
09-19-2009, 01:13 AM
I predict that Brad Childress will shave his beard before the game.

Don't even say that.

Young Legend
09-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Brandon Albert Will have nightmares Sunday night cause of What Seymour will do to him.

MetSox17
09-19-2009, 04:04 AM
he's a damn good QB that you can win a Super Bowl with.

If you can with one with Eli, you can win one with anyone. ;)

LizardState
09-19-2009, 06:02 AM
If you can with one with Eli, you can win one with anyone. ;)

Giants are without Canty + other injuries, reports for Romo & Jones are A-OK to play -- advantage Dallas.

Romo is like 4-0 vs the Giants, & home field gives me hope that Dallas will go 2-0. Got to throw large nos. of bodies at to stop #27 though, the Cowboys LBs have to show a better rush defense than they did vs Cadillac Williams & Tampa

Shiver
09-19-2009, 08:09 AM
Interesting you feel that way about Cutler now. Wasn't so long ago that you considered him a great QB, but maybe the change in scenery helped you see what was there all along.

Seriously, everyone was on Cutler's jock before this offseason.

I considered him a great prospect, there is a difference. Empirical evidence always trumps theoretical conjecture.

Gay Ork Wang
09-19-2009, 08:11 AM
I considered him a great prospect, there is a difference. Empirical evidence always trumps theoretical conjecture.
see, now 1 game = empirical evidence.

Shiver
09-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Surely you remember how the Broncos finished last year.. 2-4 down the stretch, Jay Cutler 6:7 TD/INT ratio

Gay Ork Wang
09-19-2009, 08:17 AM
Surely you remember how the Broncos finished last year.. 2-4 down the stretch, Jay Cutler 6:7 TD/INT ratio
surely u remember how they started and the defense. those ints werent really like this last game where he "lost" them the game

PACKmanN
09-19-2009, 09:33 AM
surely u remember how they started and the defense. those ints werent really like this last game where he "lost" them the game

surely your remember how the refs took the game away from SD...which means the Broncos would have finished 7-9, not 8-8.

Gay Ork Wang
09-19-2009, 09:57 AM
surely your remember how the refs took the game away from SD...which means the Broncos would have finished 7-9, not 8-8.
and that was his fault how?

Splat
09-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Surely you can't be serious.

I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

bigbluedefense
09-19-2009, 10:04 AM
If Jay Cutler throws 4 TDs this week, everyone is gonna hop back on his dick again and say they loved him since he was at Vandy.

Fans are fickle.

vidae
09-19-2009, 10:04 AM
Brandon Albert Will have nightmares Sunday night cause of What Seymour will do to him.

I think he's going to be just fine.

Geo
09-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Less than two weeks ago you called him a great QB. (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1785466&highlight=cutler#post1785466) But if you say so.

If Jay Cutler throws 4 TDs this week, everyone is gonna hop back on his dick again and say they loved him since he was at Vandy.

Fans are fickle.
Not everyone.

For the last three years and counting I've been harping on two things on Cutler:

1. He's good for at least one braindead pass a game, plus a few bonehead ones to boot.

2. The Broncos SHOULD have made the playoffs all three seasons (06-08) and Cutler failed every year to get the job done. Did he have some bad defenses? Sure. But could he have gotten the job done to get them into the playoffs? Absolutely. Should he? If he was the great QB SWDC thinks he is.

Nothing has changed for me.

CC.SD
09-19-2009, 11:15 AM
and that was his fault how?

Well he did come up with the phantom throw that got lost on the back end, and resulted in the Hochuli call. In that sense, Cutler played a part in that disaster.

bigbluedefense
09-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Less than two weeks ago you called him a great QB. (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1785466&highlight=cutler#post1785466) But if you say so.

Not everyone.

For the last three years and counting I've been harping on two things on Cutler:

1. He's good for at least one braindead pass a game, plus a few bonehead ones to boot.

2. The Broncos SHOULD have made the playoffs all three seasons (06-08) and Cutler failed every year to get the job done. Did he have some bad defenses? Sure. But could he have gotten the job done to get them into the playoffs? Absolutely. Should he? If he was the great QB SWDC thinks he is.

Nothing has changed for me.

I know. Youre one of the few. Maybe the only one haha :)

I still disagree though. Cutler will be fine. Just give it some time.

Sniper
09-19-2009, 12:06 PM
I've been in the anti-Cutler camp for a while now. Just too many dumb decisions.

LizardState
09-19-2009, 12:33 PM
I thought most of Cutler's INTs last yr were at playing catchup time. They got behind b/c Denver couldn't stop the run & all their opponents (even the Raiders) knew it.

Bengalsrocket
09-19-2009, 01:43 PM
For the record, I still think Cutler is a good QB. It might take some time for him to find his groove in Chicago, but I believe he will eventually.

On a side note, if Cutler does end up being terrible all year, to what do we attribute his success to in Denver? Shannihan? offensive line / receivers? Maybe weaker division?

bigbluedefense
09-19-2009, 01:51 PM
For the record, I still think Cutler is a good QB. It might take some time for him to find his groove in Chicago, but I believe he will eventually.

On a side note, if Cutler does end up being terrible all year, to what do we attribute his success to in Denver? Shannihan? offensive line / receivers? Maybe weaker division?

a combination of all of them.

his oline is not as good in Chicago, nor is his WRs or his OC. its never just one player or one thing that causes a qb to play well or not.

thats why i scoff at people who say "oh he only plays well bc he has this and this and that"

well duh.

nobody does it on their own.

Young Legend
09-19-2009, 02:00 PM
I think he's going to be just fine.

Pro bowl lineman McNeil and Dielman disagree.

Rosebud
09-19-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm still in the camp that thinks Cutler is a very good QB and once he finds his rhythm with the bears, and they fire ron turner, he'll start moving back up towards the top 5 QBs in the NFL.

As for his time in denver, how could one expect him to make the playoffs when he had a D that rivaled Detroit's?

bigbluedefense
09-19-2009, 02:45 PM
I think Cutler is gonna be a good qb. Always liked him. He can't do it on his own, and Turner needs to establish the run instead of thinking he has the greatest show in turf just bc he has Cutler now.

Splat
09-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Pro bowl lineman McNeil and Dielman disagree.

Other then his rookie year McNeil hasn't been all that great.

49ersfan_87
09-19-2009, 02:59 PM
49ers-Seahawks is a very important game for the NFC West this weekend. Whoever wins will have a 2-0 record with 2 division wins.

Hopefully the 49ers can pressure the Seahawks OL like they pressured the Cardinals OL. They just dominated the Cards front last week.

Splat
09-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Hall of Fame nominees (http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/2009/9/19/modern-era-nominees-for-the-class-of-2010/)

DoughBoy
09-19-2009, 06:06 PM
I hope Eddie gets in, I would be the proudest Titans fan ever.

SuperMcGee
09-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Dick LeBeau, Andre Reed, Steve Tasker, Tim Brown, and Rich Gannon are five of my favorite football people ever. Maybe LeBeau gets in out of them. (This time. Brown and Reed could make it eventually)

Splat
09-19-2009, 06:29 PM
I think Tim Brown will get in but will have to do some waiting.

CC.SD
09-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Other then his rookie year McNeil hasn't been all that great.

Eh he has risen to the occasion late in both of the last two seasons and performed extremely well. I'd be surprised if Seymour turns in as dominant a game again, but I don't think it be a big piece of evidence in this heretofore nonexistent Albert/McNeill comparison.

XxXdragonXxX
09-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Cortez Kennedy needs to get in this year.

Splat
09-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Eh he has risen to the occasion late in both of the last two seasons and performed extremely well. I'd be surprised if Seymour turns in as dominant a game again, but I don't think it be a big piece of evidence in this heretofore nonexistent Albert/McNeill comparison.

I don't think any one was trying to make a comparison with Albert and McNeill I sure wasn't I just feel McNeill's rookie season has made him a bit overrated but he is still a good player.

yo123
09-19-2009, 09:38 PM
How Cris Carter isn't in already is beyond me, but he should make it this year.

And how is Leroy Hoard a nominee? Haha I loved the guy but wow.

tjsunstein
09-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Super close to Packer-Bengals!

Vox Populi
09-20-2009, 01:15 AM
In regards to the Cutler debate. I realized last year on a couple of different occasions that hes just a gunslinger who will win you some games with his arm and lose you some with it too. Hes got too much confidence in it that he makes some terrible decisions a couple of times a game, but will also make a few plays that only he could make work as well. At least that was the case in Denver, we'll see how things work out in Chicago. If he can just settle down he could be on the same level as Philip Rivers with more arm strength.

vidae
09-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Cassel and Flowers are starting today for the Chiefs, but Jamaal Charles is out, unsure why.

T-RICH49
09-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Charles inactive is a major stunner

Gay Ork Wang
09-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Wes Welker is out

Flyboy
09-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Should be a great battle between the Saints' O today against the Eagles' D. Can't wait. So pumped.

LizardState
09-20-2009, 11:48 AM
In regards to the Cutler debate. I realized last year on a couple of different occasions that hes just a gunslinger who will win you some games with his arm and lose you some with it too. Hes got too much confidence in it that he makes some terrible decisions a couple of times a game, but will also make a few plays that only he could make work as well. At least that was the case in Denver, we'll see how things work out in Chicago. If he can just settle down he could be on the same level as Philip Rivers with more arm strength.

Cutler seems to have a knack for pissing off reporters with his attitude after losing games, he's getting that "spoiled child" rep b/c he gives negative postgame interviews after a loss.

He should pay attn. to Ryan Leaf, another highly touted top pick QB with a long ball arm who's now the poster boy for failed big expectations. sportswriters getting into his head in locker room interviews that drew hostile reactions from him began to affect his play on the field. That's how bad reps begin, he's got to learn not to take the bait from the press

Gay Ork Wang
09-20-2009, 11:52 AM
I think people dont understand why he pisses off reporters. He doesnt get pissed off at all. He just seems way too laid back and relaxed almost sarcastically. Thats his character, his nature. He is not a big speaker or media person, he is just himself. he hardly has any problems in the locker room

Go_Eagles77
09-20-2009, 11:53 AM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/01/kolb-eagles.jpg

Gay Ork Wang
09-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Kevin OConnel is team captain today for the jets

XxXdragonXxX
09-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Oooh, I get the Bengals again for the early game, yay!

bernbabybern820
09-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Does anyone have a Raiders Chiefs stream?

Go_Eagles77
Here we go!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Gay Ork Wang
Does anyone have a Raiders Chiefs stream?
i got a NFL Redzone stream and i think i could get a Chiefs stream. PM me

21ST
09-20-2009, 12:04 PM
OMG Jason Campbell is horrible

thetedginnshow
09-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Someone help me find the Jets game. :(

21ST
09-20-2009, 12:08 PM
brian orakpo in coverage on 3rd and long lol

vikes_28
09-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Farve came out of the game!

T-RICH49
09-20-2009, 12:09 PM
way to drop the ball Savage

Gay Ork Wang
Brees is a beast

Sniper
Ugh...rough first drive. Now, the Kolbster. ****.

Brodeur
09-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Mwahahaha, Favre/Peterson **** up.

Auron
TD Colston, Methodical, moving the ball right downfield... Pressure is on Kolb now.

Todd Bertuzzi
7-0 Saints. If things continue like this it's gonna be a long day.

Flyboy
Drew Breesus.

SuperMcGee
09-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Had to feel that coming, Sanchez.

21ST
09-20-2009, 12:11 PM
wow the redskin passed twice on first down, thats 2x's as much as the last game

derza222
09-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Pats with a strip sack on the first play that the Jets recovered but resulted in a loss of 17. Not a good start to this one for the Jets O.

vikes_28
09-20-2009, 12:13 PM
If the vikings lose this game, I will be a Lions fan.

BuckNaked
Drew Brees is way too good

M.O.T.H.
Hightower blows, time to start Beanie already.

Beanie fumble! He's beasting, though.

Brodeur
09-20-2009, 12:14 PM
2 reverses on the opening drive? What the ****?

bernbabybern820
09-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Woot 70 yard punt by Lechler with 4.6 hangtime.

Brodeur
09-20-2009, 12:15 PM
4th and 1 successful! Lions can do this damnit.

Go_Eagles77
09-20-2009, 12:15 PM
DeSean Motha****in JACKSON.

Sniper
09-20-2009, 12:16 PM
WHAT? KOLB TOUCHDOWN? WHAT?

DeSean ************* Jackson!

Todd Bertuzzi
Kolb TD to Jackson!!!

Auron
Kolb steps up to the task and throws TD to Jackson... hmm this game might be a shoot out afterall.

Geo
09-20-2009, 12:17 PM
Chris Johnson is the Titans offense, literally.

Brodeur
09-20-2009, 12:17 PM
God damnit Stafford.

Go_Eagles77
09-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Time to step it up D.

WMD
09-20-2009, 12:20 PM
God damnit Stafford.
You aren't on a first name basis with him like you are with Xio?

M.O.T.H.
09-20-2009, 12:20 PM
MJD with a huge run.

Babylon
09-20-2009, 12:21 PM
4th and 1 successful! Lions can do this damnit.

Would it kill the Lions to win a game.

S T R I N G
09-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Wow, Allen Barbre's name was just called in a positive fashion!

Todd Bertuzzi
09-20-2009, 12:22 PM
<3<3<3 Trent Cole

Sniper
Cole just drilled Brees.

Go_Eagles77
Trent Cole baby. He's gonna dominate today with no Jammal Brown.

Go_Eagles77
09-20-2009, 12:23 PM
3 and out. MUUUCHH BETTER.

Brodeur
The Wild Cat is useless.

Todd Bertuzzi
Yes I feel much better now that Kolb has thrown a TD pass and we have a stop on D.

WMD
Wildcat Formation = fail.

It's gonna die quicker than the Running QB fad.

Sniper
09-20-2009, 12:24 PM
The Wild Cat is useless.

Not really. Just have DeSean run it.

WMD
Ernie Sims sucks :(

Brodeur
Phil Loadholt got embarrassed by Jason Hunter.

thetedginnshow
whyyyyyyy i hate you justintv

Brodeur
09-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Ernie Sims sucks :(

I said this over and over last week.

SuperMcGee
09-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Jets looked like a victim of camera angles there.

Julian Edelman taking over for Welker today!

WMD
09-20-2009, 12:27 PM
I said this over and over last week.
Well I had to work last week.

21ST
09-20-2009, 12:28 PM
damn orakpo

WMD
09-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Lining Calvin up in the backfield = genius!

Sniper
09-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Kevin Curtis ******* sucks.

thetedginnshow
I found the game! Yaaaaaaaaaay go jets

TitanHope
Andre Johnson needs to put on his sticky gloves. 2 drops so far.

Cecil needs to get out of this soft zone.

dpl85
09-20-2009, 12:31 PM
I expected Kolb to carve up the Aints weak secondary as all QBs from Texas high schools can throw well now that practically every team runs the spread.

Geo
Brady is pissing all over his leg.

Oh noes, what ever will he do if he can't throw the ball to Welker behind the LOS or have Randy Moss wide open down the field? Oh noes!

XxXdragonXxX
Is Jamarcus gonna complete a pass?

Todd Bertuzzi
09-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Rocca what the hell.

Babylon
09-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Is Jamarcus gonna complete a pass?

You mean to a WR?

Gay Ork Wang
Andre johnson is back

vikes_28
The Vikings are playing like ****.

WMD
Dammit Matthew.

Threw it right to Chad Greenway.

TitanHope
Andre Johnson needs to put on his sticky gloves. 2 drops so far.

Cecil needs to get out of this soft zone.

Nevermind. Holy ****, Andre Johnson....

Gay Ork Wang
09-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Jesus that was an amazing catch. Gus johnson rules

M.O.T.H.
09-20-2009, 12:35 PM
5 Boldin receptions in the 1st quarter. My fantasty team thanks you. :)

Babylon
What comes first, a Bengals win or the coach getting canned?

Gay Ork Wang
Mike Bell is doing fine

ATLDirtyBirds
09-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Jesus ******* Christ. What is going on here? This is ********.

XxXdragonXxX
09-20-2009, 12:37 PM
You mean to a WR?

Preferably Louis Murphy, but he's 0-5 now.

Todd Bertuzzi
5 Boldin receptions in the 1st quarter. My fantasty team thanks you. :)

It makes up for last week. Now all I need is for Favre to figure out who Bernard Berrian is and I'll be set.

Tampa 2 4 life
Offensive Explosion going on in New York. Sanchez Vs. Bradyzzzz!!!!!!!

Go_Eagles77
Learn to tackle Asante.

Sniper
I wish Asante knew how to tackle.

Basileus777
Russell might be the least accurate QB I've ever seen. Even Thigpen must be shaking his head at some of these throws.

Todd Bertuzzi
09-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Russell might be the least accurate QB I've ever seen.

But he can throw 70 yards from his knees!

WMD
09-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Note to Self: Teach Asante how to tackle

XxXdragonXxX
09-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Obviously the Chiefs arent afraid of the Raiders offense, they attempted an onside kick, up 3-0 in the first quarter.

Sniper
Thank God Sheldon Brown knows how to tackle.

Todd Bertuzzi
Nice stand defense. 3 points is great considering the field position they started with.

Gay Ork Wang
Chris johnson again?

Babylon
09-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Russell might be the least accurate QB I've ever seen. Even Thigpen must be shaking his head at some of these throws.

I dont know if it gets enough attention but it's hard to perform when you're carrying a refrigerator on your back.

Tampa 2 4 life
Darelle Revis with a nice pick.

Borat
Wow Curtis Lofton. That was ******* pathetic.

derza222
09-20-2009, 12:41 PM
I <3 Baby Lockdown. Great play.

Go_Eagles77
09-20-2009, 12:41 PM
C'mon Kolb.

Todd Bertuzzi
09-20-2009, 12:43 PM
I like the creativity. Kolb's done a good job of throwing it away today.

T-RICH49
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
D Bowe laying fools out since 2009

Babylon
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Lions doing any better at running the ball this week?

Go_Eagles77
09-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Way to capitalize on good field position...

Todd Bertuzzi
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Wow a missed PI call costs the Jags.

Gay Ork Wang
09-20-2009, 12:47 PM
TD Arizona

Geo
Oh Jaguars.

ATLDirtyBirds
Gonzo strikes again.

Go_Eagles77
Kolb 2 for 6 after starting 2 for 2.

M.O.T.H.
blocked Fg for a TD Antrel Rolle took it back.

21ST
09-20-2009, 12:49 PM
We have a back up DT starting at RG for apprently no reason

XxXdragonXxX
Lions doing any better at running the ball this week?

Nope. Smith, 9 carries for 21 yards.

Try Aaron Brown maybe?

derza222
Pats are getting lots of penalty calls at very opportune times.

M.O.T.H.
Galloway can still fly but, hell of a play Rhodes.

gsorace
09-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Apparently if you touch a member of the patriots it's a penalty

Saints-Tigers
09-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Plays like that give Reggie a bad rap. ****** call, nothing was there, etc.

Sniper
09-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Plays like that give Reggie a bad rap. ****** call, nothing was there, etc.

OMG, REGGIE LIKE TOTALLY SUCKZZZZZ!

Terrible blocking.

M.O.T.H.
Julian Edelman looks just like Welker. lol. Damn.

RaiderNation
FML raiders look like ****. Russell is 0/6

Babylon
09-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Nope. Smith, 9 carries for 21 yards.

Try Aaron Brown maybe?

I don't think Jim Brown could run behind that OL. I probably would have sat Stafford till they got themselves a running game but he might have been sitting for awhile.

Sniper
09-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Feel free to cover someone, Eagles.

Sniper
09-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Akeem Jordan with the INT!

Sweet.

Go_Eagles77
Akeem Jordan interception!!! His 2nd this year.

Todd Bertuzzi
Defense!!! Int Jordan!

Young Legend
What Russell actually completed a pass mark it down in history

bernbabybern820
DHB with a catch with his hands?!?!?!

Young Legend
Bey with his first catch..........

Tampa 2 4 life
09-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Akeem Jordan interception!!! His 2nd this year.

It was off Delhomme, so it only counts half.

WMD
NFL RedZone is a pretty sweet channel. I support it.

Sniper
It was off Delhomme, so it only counts half.

This was off Brees, so it counts as 1.5.

M.O.T.H.
So much for the Packers defense being legit. Benson is killing them. 14-14

Tampa 2 4 life
09-20-2009, 12:56 PM
This was off Brees, so it counts as 1.5.

I feel stupid now.

Young Legend
09-20-2009, 12:56 PM
PI flowers.........

ATLDirtyBirds
09-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey Chris Houston! You still suck!

Young Legend
Well no PI but ilegal contact first down raiders

21ST
Laron Landry has been a sorry bastard this season

Todd Bertuzzi
Wildcat is owning today.

Go_Eagles77
Eagles are running the wildcat more than regular plays and it's working.

Sniper
09-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Wildcat is owning today.

Anything to get the ball out of Kolb's hands.

XxXdragonXxX
09-20-2009, 12:58 PM
I don't think Jim Brown could run behind that OL. I probably would have sat Stafford till they got themselves a running game but he might have been sitting for awhile.

Smith just busted out 2 runs over 10 yards and Mo Morris got his first carry for 8 yards. Getting better.

Young Legend
09-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Nice screen play..good play Bush

Geo
The Eagles just called a horrible playcall. Wow.

And if Jackson is injured because of it, it's even worse.

Todd Bertuzzi
That was beautiful. Tackles lined up out wide.

M.O.T.H.
Thomas Jones is beasting now.

Saints-Tigers
09-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Even though it didn't count, I <3 Vilma.

Sniper
The Eagles just called a horrible playcall. Wow.

And if Jackson is injured because of it, it's even worse.

What was horrible about it?

XxXdragonXxX
Palmer fumbled the ball, didnt get anywhere near the endzone. The ref that called the TD had no view of it and ran in signaling TD (looked more like he was clebrating) before consulting with any of the other officials.

Not enough visual evidence to overturn the call.

jballa838
Can DeSean throw?

just wondering don't flame me.

Todd Bertuzzi
Maclin could have had his first touchdown there.

WMD
haha Gosder is awesome

Sniper
09-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Can DeSean throw?

He tried it once last year and got it picked off by now teammate Sean Jones.

Brodeur
NFL RedZone is a pretty sweet channel. I support it.

What the hell channel is it?

Go_Eagles77
Can DeSean throw?

His only attempt to throw went for a pick last year, so I'd say no lol.

Celek is a bull.

Todd Bertuzzi
09-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Kolb to Celek get used to it.

Sniper
Celek is a tank.

Saints-Tigers
Lol at Celek manhandling Shanle.

jballa838
lol so you are saying he throws about as well as Kolb?

Saints-Tigers
09-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Sedrick Ellis is flying under the radar pretty well for such a young stud. Can't wait till we decide to get a legit nose to free him up.

Go_Eagles77
lol so you are saying he throws about as well as Kolb?
Kolb hasn't been bad today surprisingly.

Brodeur
Jesus is on the board!

WMD
What the hell channel is it?

Every time a team is in the Red Zone, it cuts to that game. Woohoo!

Michigan
10-0 Lions!!!!!!!!!

Gay Ork Wang
im gonna laugh hard if the lions win

XxXdragonXxX
09-20-2009, 01:04 PM
2 straight personal fouls on the Vikings put the Lions in position for the TD to Calvin Johnson, 10-0 Lions.

Young Legend
FG raiders atleast the D is rested now

Sniper
<3 Avant. He's the man.

Beans
09-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Jets have suddenly come alive

Tampa 2 4 life
09-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Brett Favre in..."The Bad News Vikings"

Geo
09-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Hahahaha, Laurent Robinson completely embarrassed the worthless trash cornerback trying to cover him.

Saints-Tigers
By the way, that was a really impressive pick by Akeem Jordan back when, late getting to the props, but he deserves them.

TitanHope
Our secondary isn't half as disciplined as our Front 7...

POR QUE?!?!