PDA

View Full Version : Raiders relent on Gannon facility ban

General Zod
09-25-2009, 11:28 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/09/25/raiders.gannon.ap/index.html

I must have missed this when it happened. Did they really try to ban him for saying the Raiders are a bad football team? Could you imagine if they tried to ban everyone that said that?

YAYareaRB
09-25-2009, 11:37 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/09/25/raiders.gannon.ap/index.html

I must have missed this when it happened. Did they really try to ban him for saying the Raiders are a bad football team? Could you imagine if they tried to ban everyone that said that?

No one would be there. People say that about their own teams all the time.

NIN1984
09-26-2009, 02:03 AM
Its all Al Davis, no one else would care about something like this. Players, fans, coaches, no one but Al Davis. Everyone knows Oakland is a mess and Rich Gannon was just being honest.

If you talk negative about the Raiders than you can't come to the facility, lol. Watch out Warren Sapp.

what a joke.

Splat
09-26-2009, 10:29 AM
I think Rich Gannon has done a great job if he said nothing but good things about the Raiders he would not be doing his job.

PackerLegend
09-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Whats he suppose to say?

"The Raiders are an outstanding football team with an exceptional quarterback in J. Russell. How the Raiders have not won the Superbowl in the past few years is beyond me. Obviously the refs were paid to call games against the Raiders. It helps when this organization has a great leader in Al Davis who has a nact for getting great players. Lets not forget about all the great coaches he brings in to. Oakland is the best football team that ive seen in the last 10 years."

Sorry Al the Raiders are in fact bad and will remain that way until you either step away, which you wont or just die.

Brent
09-26-2009, 12:36 PM
I miss watching Rich Gannon play, that dude was so awesome.

Raider_fan_Canada
09-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Its all Al Davis, no one else would care about something like this. Players, fans, coaches, no one but Al Davis. Everyone knows Oakland is a mess and Rich Gannon was just being honest.

If you talk negative about the Raiders than you can't come to the facility, lol. Watch out Warren Sapp.

what a joke.

Man if thats how they treat Gannnon I think they might kidnap and take Sapp to the secret torture room just bellow Al's office!