PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Dallas Cowboys

CT Bronco Fan
10-04-2009, 11:53 PM
The defense looked very impressive today, it's been pure bliss to watch so far this season.

Hopefully Buckhalter is not that seriously hurt, as I don't know if I want to see Moreno/Jordan as our runningback combination. Hillis is in the doghouse, I hope they let him loose against New England.

Diehard
10-05-2009, 02:07 AM
The defense looked very impressive today, it's been pure bliss to watch so far this season.

Yeah, the D is a ******* revelation. Amazing how much difference an offseason can make. It's great to see them so fired up out there.

Hopefully Buckhalter is not that seriously hurt, as I don't know if I want to see Moreno/Jordan as our runningback combination.

I'm hoping its just a sprain, but it won't be much of a surprise if he ends up missing a significant amount of time. That was the risk with Buckhalter - good player, terrible injury history.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
10-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Yeah if only we had drafted that guy who could make those throws... oh, wait a minute! lol :(

Seriously though, I'm happy with this team. There was a real sky is falling feeling after the trading of what was basically our lone bright spot from last season, and our next bright spot also wanted out. But somehow the defense completely did a 180 and the team is winning games.