PDA

View Full Version : Prescott Burgess Coming Back, Ayanbadejo To IR

coordinator0
10-05-2009, 03:09 PM
http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/?p=1346

A report from Scout.comís Adam Caplan said the Ravens will sign linebacker Prescott Burgess off the New England Patriotsí practice squad.

The report also states that linebacker and Pro Bowl special teamer Brendon Ayanbadejo will land on Injured Reserve to clear a roster spot for Burgess. Ayanbadejo sustained what he called a torn quadriceps muscle in Baltimoreís 27-21 loss to the Patriots on Sunday.

The team has not yet released any public information regarding roster moves this week.

Great news IMO. Burgess was our leading special-teamer this year before we traded him to New England. With the loss of Brendan this move makes a lot of sense. Glad to have him back, even if he is a former Wolverine. ;)

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Anyone know what the deal with Gaither is??

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-05-2009, 06:05 PM
All I've been hearing about Gaither is great news. I've even heard there's a chance he can play next week. Everyone heard about him and the MRI machine right? haha, he's a big dude.

coordinator0
10-05-2009, 06:29 PM
All I've been hearing about Gaither is great news. I've even heard there's a chance he can play next week. Everyone heard about him and the MRI machine right? haha, he's a big dude.

Lol I heard that Gaither was fine, but the guys that had to lift him off of the field all have hernias :D. Harbaugh said in his presser today that he could play this week, or be out for a couple weeks. I'm betting that he returns soon.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Very happy Prescott is back, he was the best special teams guy we had this preseason so hopefully he takes over when Ayenbadejo leaves off.

dcarey20
10-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Very happy Prescott is back, he was the best special teams guy we had this preseason so hopefully he takes over when Ayenbadejo leaves off.

Yeah I agree I'm glad to have him back.