PDA

View Full Version : Week 5: Cincinnati @ Baltimore

coordinator0
10-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Well, week 5 has come (and pretty fast I must say). We face our first division game where we could have some difficulty in winning. The Ravens are coming off of a close (and questionable) loss to the Patriots while the Bengals nearly tied the Browns in overtime. As always, who ya got?

I think that we take this one at home. Even with the possible loss of Gaither, I think Oher will be able to man the LT position in his absence more than adequately. It might be a bit like the Chargers game though if Palmer and Co. get in a rhythm. Should be a good game.

dcarey20
10-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Ravens 37
Bengals 20

mikedoobie
10-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Ravens 24 Bungals 20

I think people underestimate Cincy they have a good pass rush and an aggressive secondary i think we need to take advantage of that with alot of runs that lead to playaction. I think this can be a blow out if we do that. if we dont or get behind early this could be a tough game

EdReedUnstoppable
10-09-2009, 09:06 PM
I don't know about this game, I think it could go either way, and at this particular moment I dont have a good feeling about this game. Im holdin off pickin it until tomorrow night.

crites09
10-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Who ever wins this game has control of the AFCN so please baby let the Bengals win!!

No doubt it should be a rough game tho.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Sorry fellas I got another bad feeling going into this game.....

Bengals 28
Ravens 24

Now tomorrow should you run into me at the game Ill be all jacked up on Red Bull and Vodka and tailgate Lasagna and Ill have a prediction of Ravens 38-0 but thats just gameday me!!

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-11-2009, 08:05 AM
yeah, I had a dream last night that the Ravens lost this game. And if ******* Greg Mattison sits back and lets our front 4 do all the blitzing, then they are definitely going to get there asses whooped. If they give Carson time, IDC how bad he's done the past 3-4 games, he, like Brady or any other QB will tear the Ravens piss poor secondary into shreds.b Oh and Crhis Henry will probably have a field day on them regardless if they blitz or not, he's just a matchup nightmare for the Ravens, he's gonna man handle Chris Carr and probably have a similar game that Justin Gage had against the Ravens last year. Defensively, I'm not really happy with where the Ravens are at, and until I see otherwise I gatta say, this is one of the worst Raven defenses I've seen in a while.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 08:52 AM
I wish people would stop blaming Mattison, I realize he is the thing thats different so its natural to blame him but.......He is blitzing guys, but the guys on the field are not performing up to par so it makes him look bad.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-11-2009, 08:55 AM
I blame him for not being more creative. I blame him for not blitzing on 3rd downs.

ERU how about a little confidence on a Sunday morning. I know you have your feeling about the game but screw that. IT'S ******* SUNDAY MORNING!!!!! LETS GET PUMPED ABOUT THIS ******* GAME. I AM READY TO SMASH ON THESE CLOWNS AND MOVE ON TO 4-1 AND TAKE THIS DIVISION.

Negative talk on game day=FAIL!!!!!!

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-11-2009, 12:49 PM
God, our defense isn't getting any pressure on Palmer this far. The Ed Reed pick 6 was just a great play on his part. They NEED to blitz more!!!

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Mark Clayton GTFO of Baltimore.

coordinator0
10-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Looks like Ed Reed might be returning to his usual self. Good to see, we need a play-maker in the secondary.

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Wow, What is with the Baltimore Raven defense. There goes there prescious run d record. Wow, Im pissed. This isn't just mattison, too many missed tackles but wow, just wow.

JFLO
10-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Michael Oher has looked great at LT for the Ravens today

coordinator0
10-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Somewhere scotty is salivating to that Ray Rice TD.

Pat Sims 90
10-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Good Game Guys Baltimore still is one of better teams in the AFC I will root for u against Pittsburgh

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-11-2009, 03:17 PM
typical Raven defense collapse in the final minutes. The Ravens are really starting to look more and more like an average team to me. I mean cmon! WHERE THE **** WAS OUR DEFENSE, offense was a bit too mediocre as well. There in for a rough game next week against Minnesota, look for them to demolish our offense and easily pick apart our twig defense.

JFLO
10-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Not that it would have made a huge difference, but I've seen three or four other XP's today where the defense had someone lined up exactly over the long snapper.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 04:19 PM
I blame him for not being more creative. I blame him for not blitzing on 3rd downs.

ERU how about a little confidence on a Sunday morning. I know you have your feeling about the game but screw that. IT'S ******* SUNDAY MORNING!!!!! LETS GET PUMPED ABOUT THIS ******* GAME. I AM READY TO SMASH ON THESE CLOWNS AND MOVE ON TO 4-1 AND TAKE THIS DIVISION.

Negative talk on game day=FAIL!!!!!!

Fail? Looks like I was right on.

He is getting creative, he is blitzing guys, they're not doing their job. At least Paul Kruger is helping that pass rush........

SeanTaylorRIP
10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Don't mean to be negative but I predict a big Baltimore fall from here on out. It reminds me of 2007 or was that 2006. Yes some bad calls have been made against Baltimore but now I think the team will start playing paranoid, always blaming the refs and thinking they are being cheated on, resulting in poor play. I can just see it now.

coordinator0
10-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Let's look at the positive's. Here's one: we are getting closer to being able to reach one of the top WR's in the draft :D. I would say corner, but it doesn't look like there are any worth a pick in the top half of the first.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Don't mean to be negative but I predict a big Baltimore fall from here on out. It reminds me of 2007 or was that 2006. Yes some bad calls have been made against Baltimore but now I think the team will start playing paranoid, always blaming the refs and thinking they are being cheated on, resulting in poor play. I can just see it now.

Oh its a huge fallout coming, go get spanked by Minnesota next week, and then the finger pointin starts in the locker room and once that happens it'll be bye bye Harbaugh in a year or so. But the one guy that needs to go wont ever be held accountable for his mistakes.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Let's look at the positive's. Here's one: we are getting closer to being able to reach one of the top WR's in the draft :D. I would say corner, but it doesn't look like there are any worth a pick in the top half of the first.

Who is the guy who said dont rule out guys and assume we are gonna be picking at the end of rd 1????? He's a genious whoever that was.

coordinator0
10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Who is the guy who said dont rule out guys and assume we are gonna be picking at the end of rd 1????? He's a genious whoever that was.

Man he is, I just can't remember who said it though... :D

It's still only 5 games in though.

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-11-2009, 04:52 PM
I think the Ravens are definitely coming back down to Earth, they destroyed two POS teams and barely beat San Diego, yet when a team with a legit QB comes around, they are picked apart throughout the whole game. They are terrible on 3rd down and our offense isn't good enough to carry this team without help from the defense. It's the defense that is killing the Baltimore Ravens, the offense CAN compliment them.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Man he is, I just can't remember who said it though... :D

It's still only 5 games in though.

It's over, you don't lose meaningful in division home games like that and expect everything to be ok.......they're finished. But we'll find a way to go 8-8 or 9-7 and ruin the draft as well.

SC Igniter
10-11-2009, 05:01 PM
For a Bengal fan this was a pretty emotional game due to Zimmer's wife passing. They played inspired football. Your D penalties on the last drive gave Palmer the shot that he needed.

Your defense is still very solid. I think the conference will go down to the wire, I'm just happy the Bengal's can compete this year. Was impressed with oher, wish we would of drafted him verses Andre Smith.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
For a Bengal fan this was a pretty emotional game due to Zimmer's wife passing. They played inspired football. Your D penalties on the last drive gave Palmer the shot that he needed.

Your defense is still very solid. I think the conference will go down to the wire, I'm just happy the Bengal's can compete this year. Was impressed with oher, wish we would of drafted him verses Andre Smith.

I wish you would have drafted Oher as well, then I could be wearing my #58 Mauauluga Ravens jersey right now, or my #88 Britt Ravens jersey right now.

And before you Ravens fans jump on that like everything else I say, I like Oher I just think those other 2 would be better for us, at bigger positions of need.

coordinator0
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
I wish you would have drafted Oher as well, then I could be wearing my #58 Mauauluga Ravens jersey right now, or my #88 Britt Ravens jersey right now.

And before you Ravens fans jump on that like everything else I say, I like Oher I just think those other 2 would be better for us, at bigger positions of need.

If we didn't have Oher right now, we'd be screwed on both sides of the line while Gaither is out. Do you really want Cousins manning the left side? Oher was, is, and will always be a good pick for us. I know you like Oher but to say that Rey or Britt (well, Rey especially. Britt would help) would help us so much more than Oher doesn't seem plausible.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 05:24 PM
If we didn't have Oher right now, we'd be screwed on both sides of the line while Gaither is out. Do you really want Cousins manning the left side? Oher was, is, and will always be a good pick for us. I know you like Oher but to say that Rey or Britt (well, Rey especially. Britt would help) would help us so much more than Oher doesn't seem plausible.

If we didnt draft Oher we would have signed another OT so it wouldn't necessarily be Cousins. And yes Rey would help us more than Oher, with Rey Rey next to Ray Ray our D remains elite against the run. But you are now seeing that Tavares Gooden is nowhere near ready to be a starter and we have no one who is ready other than Ray at ILB. Ellerbe is not but I think he will eventually be the guy. Jameel McClain is garbage, it would be nice to have Rey Rey, and then it will have been even nicer to have Rey Rey to takeover when Ray Ray retires after this year or next.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Staying at 26 and taking Maualuga then trading up in rd 2 for Loadholt >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oher and Kruger.

coordinator0
10-11-2009, 05:32 PM
If we didnt draft Oher we would have signed another OT so it wouldn't necessarily be Cousins. And yes Rey would help us more than Oher, with Rey Rey next to Ray Ray our D remains elite against the run. But you are now seeing that Tavares Gooden is nowhere near ready to be a starter and we have no one who is ready other than Ray at ILB. Ellerbe is not but I think he will eventually be the guy. Jameel McClain is garbage, it would be nice to have Rey Rey, and then it will have been even nicer to have Rey Rey to takeover when Ray Ray retires after this year or next.

Our run D is still elite, but today we just sucked in all phases of the game. We were only giving up 2.6 per carry before this game, and I don't think that it has gone above 3.5 after it. You also say that we would have signed another tackle, but who? There wasn't anybody on the market that was even close to be a capable starter. Especially on the right side, which is where we would have looked since Gaither had/still has the left side.

I do agree that Gooden hasn't looked like what our coaches and many fans thought he was. I have this really bad feeling that we might switch to a 4-3 base/full time defense in the near future. We don't have any LB's on defense that can plug the middle and take on blocks, and our 3-4 defensive end depth could disappear after this season. I don't like it, but our team might be better suited for it in the future.

EDIT: I should also say that our FO and coaches may have been planning to go to a 4-3, and that's why we didn't go with Rey. We already have a ton of young MLBs on this team and we will also get Jason Phillips back at some point. I've had this feeling since we hired Harbaugh as a coach and Mattison as a DC. The 4-3 will be coming to Baltimore, for better or for worse.

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I think this years draft is going to be huge for us, we are losing talent fast. Hopefully Ozzie & Co. can find some studs this year. also, just wanted everyone to see this since it was in the bottom of the last page

I think the Ravens are definitely coming back down to Earth, they destroyed two POS teams and barely beat San Diego, yet when a team with a legit QB comes around, they are picked apart throughout the whole game. They are terrible on 3rd down and our offense isn't good enough to carry this team without help from the defense. It's the defense that is killing the Baltimore Ravens, the offense CAN compliment them.

Ravens1991
10-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey ERU you obviously bring up Britt and Maluga for no other reason to bash Ozzie. If he drafted Britt I think you would be bitching about how our o-line looked like crap. Oher shut down the NFL sack leader today, he is the right pick for this season, and the next 10 years, Ozzie actually knows what he is doing and he couldnt pass up getting 2 bookend tackles for 10 years, OHers potential is far greater then Loadholt

What was up w/ McGahee he only got the ball twice I guess he is in the dog house again

Ray Rice is a freaking beast, his heart makes Jared Gaither look like a midget. I think he will be a back that can never be a feature back but will be very good in a split back system

everyone talks trash on Walker when he is the only guy in the secondary that will step up and attempt to break up a pass.

In that drive the refs had bullcrap calls on us, 1st there was Pass Interference w/ Ocho Cinco on Foxworth, then that pass interference on Walker was BS as well.

WTF was Ray thinking that hit was compeltly unecessary, I guess he didnt mean for it to be helmet to helmet.

We gotta control our penalties, the past 2 games we had 8+ penaltys that is unacceptable

Also guys we hung w/ a very good team today, the bengals are for real. Its not the end of the world, I predicted we split w/ the Bengals so I am not freaking as much as you guys.

Ravens1991
10-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Guys last year we were 2-3 at this point and we just got raped up the ass by Indy we lost 31-3 and we came with in minutes of making it to the super bowl. So all hope isnt lost year fellas

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-11-2009, 08:22 PM
On a good note Ed Reed got a mean ass pick 6.

dcarey20
10-11-2009, 08:24 PM
-Garbage officiating
-Garbage offensive play outside of Ray Rice
-Garbage cornerback play
-Garbage run defense
-Oher was a great pick

Ravens1991
10-11-2009, 08:34 PM
I kind of think the CBs are getting 2 much crap for this game, Palmer is a top 5 QB when healthy with 4 quality WR and a star in Ocho Cinco. Our pass rush wasnt anything special. I do agree Carr sucks and why isnt Webb getting time, I think Webb will be a very good CB in this league we should get him time. Henry is a mismatch waiting to happen on our CBs.

coordinator0
10-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I don't think our corners were that bad this game, but they've been below average all season. Either our scheme or our players has to change.

crites09
10-11-2009, 09:30 PM
-Garbage officiating
-Garbage offensive play outside of Ray Rice
-Garbage cornerback play
-Garbage run defense
-Oher was a great pick

You say garbage play... but do you think it had anything to do with the guys on the opposite side of the field? It was a good game between 2 very good teams. The Walker PI call was questionable he was all over Ocho's back... but the refs missed the PI on Ocho as well, but thats part of the game. Stuff happens you can't play without the refs so live with it. You still have 11 games left to play...

America
10-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Perrish Cox next year in the 1st.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Never said Oher wasn't a good pick, I don't bash Ozzie for that......nice second rd pick though.....

My argument is this

Great rookie LB, very good rookie RT > Great rookie RT, and nothing

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 10:59 PM
I wanna know why the defense is being blamed for this game?

Not only did they only allow 17 points, they also put 7 ******* POINTS ON THE BOARD!! OUR OFFENSE SUCKED BALLS TODAY!!! This was like we rewound the clock 4 years.

Bengalsrocket
10-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I wanna know why the defense is being blamed for this game?

Not only did they only allow 17 points, they also put 7 ******* POINTS ON THE BOARD!! OUR OFFENSE SUCKED BALLS TODAY!!! This was like we rewound the clock 4 years.

Eh, your offense is young, it's going to have off days :P

EdReedUnstoppable
10-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Eh, your offense is young, it's going to have off days :P

Understood, but that doesnt mean when they have an off day we should blame our defense.

America
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
The defense just didn't come through in the clutch.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-12-2009, 12:08 AM
The defense just didn't come through in the clutch.

The offense came through on 1 drive the entire day. When we had the lead and our D made the stop and got the ball back to our O, our O couldnt string together a drive to get the remaining time off the clock. The D was on the field all day, our O wore our D down, this lost is 110% our offenses fault.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-12-2009, 12:14 AM
I kind of think the CBs are getting 2 much crap for this game, Palmer is a top 5 QB when healthy with 4 quality WR and a star in Ocho Cinco. Our pass rush wasnt anything special. I do agree Carr sucks and why isnt Webb getting time, I think Webb will be a very good CB in this league we should get him time. Henry is a mismatch waiting to happen on our CBs.

AGREED! I garauntee some toothless dundalk trash will call into the radio shows tomorrow and say "Foxworth sucks what happened on that long play to Chris Caldwell (because they never say the 100% right name of the player they mean, obviously Im referring to Chris Henry down the sidelines)" neverm,ind the fact that Carson Palmer was allowed to stand in the pocket for 5 seconds then roll out. Corners can't cover that long no matter who they are not even Nnamdi.

We have no consistent pass rush what so ever, and it really sucks to watch Trevor Pryce get held time after time without it being called once. Thats the only ref bitching Ill do.

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-12-2009, 07:50 AM
I think BOTH sides of the ball played pretty below average. We can go all day blaming the Defense or just the offense, but I think it was both. The Defense couldn't get stops on third down whether it was a penalty or just the Bengals making a play. They couldn't stop Cedric Benson, and when you can't stop the run, it is very hard to win.

Now on the offense, they couldn't convert third downs, had somewhat of a run game but the pass game was all check downs are screens, and the Bengals defense was all over that. They didn't contest the Bengals corners deep at all and I think they were just to conservative. They couldn't control Time of Possession, which is huge for a team like the Ravens.

Special Teams did there job, no major turnovers and not giving up anything big. that in my book is a solid job.

Now, enough about the loss to Cincinnati, here's what I think they gatta do to beat Minnesota-

the offense has to control time of possession and convert third downs, doing that will keep Adrian Peterson and that potent offense off the field. It will be hard to run the ball against Minnesota so I hope they choose to favor the pass. Hopefully Jared Gaither will play, we need him AND Oher on the line to fend off the best defensive player in football right now, Jared Allen.

Defensively, they need to hold Adrian Peterson, they can't have missed tackles and allow AP to make plays. Secondly, they NEED to get pressure, for the past two games Brady and Palmer have had ALL DAY to throw, and like ERU said, any good corner will get beat if hey don't get somewhat of a pass rush. Mattison needs to be more creative and the players need to preform better. I just don't see the players playing for him, like they did for Rex Ryan. They need to do something this week in order to get some pass rush, hell, activate Paul Kruger. I also think they need to key Percy Harvin, they always have trouble with the small quick guys(Darren Sproles & Chris Johnson) Hopefully, our D-line won't get manhandled.

And on the topic of taking Rey Mauauluga or Kenny Britt over Michael Oher, thats just nonsense. How many Tackles in this league can play on the right side one week and then switch over to the left and shut down the NFL's sack leader the next week? Freaking veterans can't do that, yet Michael Oher did a fantastic job, I'm telling you, that kid is going to be a stud, hell, I wouldn't even rule him out being better than Jared Gaither. Rey Mauauluga and Kenny Britt have done solid jobs as well, but the games are won in the trenches and I have to say, when the Ravens have Gaither in there, they have one of the best o-lines. Britt would have been nice but Oher was better value at the pick and a much safer pick. As for Rey, we already have Gooden, McClain, Ellerbe, and soon will get Phillips back. I just think adding a bookend tackle would be better than an average ILB, especially since we are stacked at LB.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-12-2009, 12:43 PM
AGREED! I garauntee some toothless dundalk trash will call into the radio shows tomorrow and say "Foxworth sucks what happened on that long play to Chris Caldwell (because they never say the 100% right name of the player they mean, obviously Im referring to Chris Henry down the sidelines)" neverm,ind the fact that Carson Palmer was allowed to stand in the pocket for 5 seconds then roll out. Corners can't cover that long no matter who they are not even Nnamdi.

We have no consistent pass rush what so ever, and it really sucks to watch Trevor Pryce get held time after time without it being called once. Thats the only ref bitching Ill do.

I live in Dundalk...........................:(

Hines
10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Man, what is up with your pass defense? Looking at the stats, you are in the bottom half of that category. Is it the lack of pressure or your personnel?

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Man, what is up with your pass defense? Looking at the stats, you are in the bottom half of that category. Is it the lack of pressure or your personnel?

lack of pressure, and I think the Ravens really miss Bart Scott, go read Mike Preston's article, I really agree with it. Bart Scott could blitz, stop the run, and cover TE's, now with Gooden, he isn't as physical as Scott and isn't as good a blitzer. Our defense needs to step it up, hopefully, Benson going over 100 is a freakin wakeup call for Ray Lewis, because its obvious the Flacco and the offense is good, but not good enough to carry the team.

dcarey20
10-12-2009, 01:04 PM

Both.......

dcarey20
10-12-2009, 01:06 PM

YES...all the FUCKINGG time

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-12-2009, 01:12 PM
lets stop pissing over the loss to Cincy, you guys think Ray will get this defense back on there feet next week? Will our front 7 finally play up to there ability? will we get pressure on Favre? will the coverage hold up if we fail to get pressure? Will A.P. go over 100? can we hold Harvin and Berrian in check? I believe that if the Defense dominates, it will be a lot easier on Flacco and the offense to execute and score. Let's pray that Greg Mattison fixes things up.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-12-2009, 02:41 PM
I'd definitely be worried about Berrian going deep but I think the toughest matchup will be any of the Linebackers on Shiancoe.

coordinator0
10-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Sidney Rice could have a huge day against us.

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-12-2009, 04:44 PM
I'd definitely be worried about Berrian going deep but I think the toughest matchup will be any of the Linebackers on Shiancoe.

Yeah, he is probaby Favre's favorite target right now, hopefully Mattison can put together a gameplan to blanket him, so Favre has to look elsewhere and maybe force him to go back to that gunslinger mentality which Ed Reed would feast on. If they can shut down AD, take away Shiancoe, and pressure Favre, I like our chances.

Hines
10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah, he is probaby Favre's favorite target right now, hopefully Mattison can put together a gameplan to blanket him, so Favre has to look elsewhere and maybe force him to go back to that gunslinger mentality which Ed Reed would feast on. If they can shut down AD, take away Shiancoe, and pressure Favre, I like our chances.

I really think that the Vikings will try all they can to get the ball into Harvin's hands. Outside of AD, Harvin is their most dynamic offensive player.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Going east-west doesn't work on the Ravens. Speed never beats the Ravens. The way to beat the Ravens is to use your bigger receivers, also go for the deep ball because the Ravens corners ball recognition is horrible.

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Going east-west doesn't work on the Ravens. Speed never beats the Ravens. The way to beat the Ravens is to use your bigger receivers, also go for the deep ball because the Ravens corners ball recognition is horrible.

I agree, and disagree, big receivers do kill the Ravens, but speed does as well. Remember Chris Johnson last year? Sproles week 3? Both had big games. Ravens have had trouble with speedy guys as well as big physical WR's.

Ravens1991
10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
I am not to worried about Berrian, Washington and Foxworth are possibly the fastest CB duo in the NFL. I am nervous on Rice dominating us.

coordinator0
10-12-2009, 06:17 PM
I agree, and disagree, big receivers do kill the Ravens, but speed does as well. Remember Chris Johnson last year? Sproles week 3? Both had big games. Ravens have had trouble with speedy guys as well as big physical WR's.

I think he was talking about speed from the WR position. RB's with speed like Sproles and Johnson will cause problems for every team.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-13-2009, 12:53 AM
I live in Dundalk...........................:(

Are you toothless? No...then I wasn't referring to you. I live in Rosedale so its not like its a big step up from Dundalk, or very far away either.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-13-2009, 12:55 AM
We're 3-2, its tuesday lets all calm down and get our grip back. This week is gonna be tough but even if we lose its only 3-3 we still control our own destiny. The O has to play better, the D has to play better, and Chris Carr needs to be a permanent fixture on the sideline.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Are you toothless? No...then I wasn't referring to you. I live in Rosedale so its not like its a big step up from Dundalk, or very far away either.

lol Rosedale is pretty decent place..............Dundalk is the mini city. Crackheads and drug dealers everywhere

America
10-13-2009, 11:41 AM
We're 3-2, its tuesday lets all calm down and get our grip back. This week is gonna be tough but even if we lose its only 3-3 we still control our own destiny. The O has to play better, the D has to play better, and Chris Carr needs to be a permanent fixture on the sideline.

Carr has got to go. I want to see Webb get in there for some plays. We're following the same path as the Jets it seems. We just need to get the D back to its usual form. We're straying too far away from the team's identity.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I am just tired of throwing it so much. We can run the ball............WE CAN RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!....................CAM IF YOU CAN HEAR ME WE CAN RUN THE BALL!!!!!! There is no reason to throw the ball so much when we have Ray Rice just unloading everytime he gets the ball. I don't know what is up with our defense but it isn't looking good

BmoreBlackByrdz
10-13-2009, 01:50 PM
I hope and pray that Cedric Benson's rapage of our defense is a wake-up call to Ray Lewis, he's gotta understand that while our offense is pretty good, its nowhere near as good as the Colts or Saints offense; Flacco and co. can put up points, but this is still a team that must be led defensively and right now, it just seems like our defense is expecting the offense to carry this team, and they just aren't that good yet.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-20-2009, 09:10 PM
I just watched one of Ocho's video blogs and he said when Ray hit him he was knocked out and when he got up he realized everyone seen him get hit so he jumped up and ACTED like he was going to do something. He was saying that Ray Lewis is starting to punk him and he shows his black eye from the hit. He said he really wanted to get up and tell Ray he was sorry for running in his area ahahahahha. Ray Lewis is awesome