PDA

View Full Version : If Al Takes a LT...

Cicero
10-08-2009, 05:00 PM
What do you think the odds that it's Bruce Campbell are?

I had to watch him after I read his measurables and I've been quite impressed. For those who didn't know he is 6'6 310 lbs, can bench 490 lbs (probably above 500 now), runs a 4.82 40. He has fairly long arms too although I can't find the number anywhere so I'm going to add him on facebook and ask him. I've read that quite a few Raiders fans don't think he'll take Mays which makes me feel that the workout warrior Campbell would be a player Al seriously considers taking.

I think he's a top 20 pick right now and if he continues to look this good he could potentially be my #1 LT so at least if Al Davis took him it wouldn't be a huge reach like DHB and Mitchell.

What do you guys think?

JT Jag
10-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Watch, he'll TOTALLY pick Mays.

During the combine, he'll wake up from his drug-induced slumber only to say "Huh? That guy over threre, he's 6'3 225 and runs a 4.39? Pick him! I don't care what it takes!"

RaiderNation
10-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Looks like a good option for us. Is a measurable guy at a posistional need and he is a good play also. Would be very happy to help the oline

Crickett
10-08-2009, 09:07 PM
What do you guys think?

http://www.fuenf-filmfreunde.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/bruce-campbell-evil-dead.jpg