PDA

View Full Version : Boss Bailey

bearsfan_51
03-10-2007, 12:37 PM
He's listed as a free agent on the free agent thread. Is this true? If so, why has nobody made an attempt at him? He's had some serious injury concerns, but he's young and has a lot of talent. There has to be a mistake here somewhere.

Xiomera
03-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't think he is a free agent . . . must be a mistake.

toonsterwu
03-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Fairly certain that Boss Bailey is signed for one more year, and a free agent the year after.

bearsfan_51
03-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Ok thanks. I posted as much on the free agent thread. I had my doubts in the first place.

Scotty D
03-10-2007, 01:09 PM
This makes me mad because we had to re-sign him in the forum mock.

detroit4life
03-10-2007, 03:50 PM
yeah he's a FA next year hepfully he can do somehting this year and we can resign him he was good his rookie year

Jagonsucker
03-10-2007, 03:58 PM
wrong thread damn double post

Jagonsucker
03-10-2007, 03:59 PM
woops wrong thread

Maybe Next Year Millen2
03-11-2007, 10:12 AM
This makes me mad because we had to re-sign him in the forum mock.

Yeah I tried to tell them that Bailey wasn't a free agent at the beginning of the free agent thread like a month ago but people argued otherwise so I let it go.

The reason is because the Intheredzone site is wrong listing Bailey as a free agent. The footballsfuture site has Bailey as a Lion, but that we might possibly trade him for something. The Lions website have him still on the team and guys like Holt not on the roster.

Bailey is a Lion in 2007. We'll see if he is a starter though with Alex Lewis being a Marinelli favorite. We need Bailey for depth though if Lewis takes over the starting job and Lehman still recovering from his injury.

TacticaLion
03-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah I tried to tell them that Bailey wasn't a free agent at the beginning of the free agent thread like a month ago but people argued otherwise so I let it go.

The reason is because the Intheredzone site is wrong listing Bailey as a free agent. The footballsfuture site has Bailey as a Lion, but that we might possibly trade him for something. The Lions website have him still on the team and guys like Holt not on the roster.

Bailey is a Lion in 2007. We'll see if he is a starter though with Alex Lewis being a Marinelli favorite. We need Bailey for depth though if Lewis takes over the starting job and Lehman still recovering from his injury.On that note, i'd love to see Lewis take over and solidify the starting job. If he comes out, tears it up and proves that it's his, our LB core can finally be a strength on the team (pending the draft).

This may sound stupid, but couldn't we use BBailey as a situational pass-rusher?