PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Bucket List?

sweetness34
10-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Scenario: You find out that you only have 4 months before you kick the bucket. To prepare you create a list of things (and people ;)) you want to experience, have, or attend before you pass. Money and location are not an issue:

Sporting Event: World Cup because its the biggest sporting event in the World.

One-Night Stand: Keely Hazell because she's hot as hell, don't think I have to explain more than that. :D

Vacation: Italy because I have family over there and it's my grandparents' home country.

Concert(s): Eminem, Tom Petty, Breaking Benjamin, and Linkin Park because they are my favorite bands/artists.

Hobby: Go into space. I love astronomy and think it would be cool as **** to see Earth or travel somewhere, even if it wasn't for a long duration.

Extreme Sport: The Birdmen/Cliff Flying because I saw that **** on 60 Minutes and it would be ******* awesome. Huge adrenaline rush.

Restaurant or Meal: Blue Sky Restaurant in Las Vegas because it would be an awesome experience eating while suspended in the air above the strip.

Interview a Hero/Idol (living): Michael Jordan because while he may be an asshole, his work ethic and competitiveness was something I idolized growing up and he is a major reason for my passion of sports.

Material Possession: Ferrari Enzo because it's my favorite exotic sports car and would be ******* awesome to drive.

Pet: Boxer because they are my favorite breed of dog and would love to have one again.

How about you guys?

CC.SD
10-14-2009, 05:35 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3725/869394-walrus_bucket_super.jpg

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhaha That Is A Great Post

Gay Ork Wang
10-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Sporting Event: The Super Bowl with possibly the Bears playing

One Night stand: most likely someone i know...if it was celebrities only, Diane Kruger or Kristen Bell

Vacation: id try to get on the moon. if not, then China and visit my grandparents

Concerts: RX bandits, Streetlight Manifesto, Mad Caddies

Hobby: Eat in all sorts of extremely high praised restaurants. I love to eat. Eating is awesome

Extreme Sport: Sky Diving. I wanna feel the rush

Restaurant or Meal: id like to try dog or human, if id die anyways

Interview a Hero/Idol: since its living, not hitler :/ but i might go with Gale Sayers

Material Possession: just throw one of the hugest parties ever. Ill have chauffeurs drive everyone home, and id party in a huge castle prolly.

Pet: Panda. Pandas win

Brent
10-14-2009, 06:07 PM
if money isnt an issue, couldnt I buy enough medical research/care to survive?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Sporting Event: Superbowl if the Ravens are in it/Game 7 of a NBA championship if the Wiz are in it/ World series if the O's are in it/ If none of that happens I will go with the World cup preferably Spain vs anyone.

One-Night Stand: With every playmate that stays in the playboy mansion(orgy)

Vacation: I would want to go to Amsterdam

Concert(s): I would say Jay-z but I have already seen him and I am going to see him the 27th. Instead of concert how about Eddie Griffin doing a stand up would be great

Extreme Sport:Sky dive no doubt

Restaurant or Meal: I would want man vs food job for a week

Interview a Hero/Idol (living): I would want to interview either Jay-z/Cal Ripken/Ray Lewis

Pet:I would want an elephant so I could just do something to scare it and make it run wild in the middle of Baltimore

Material Possesion: I would go with a huge blow out party at the playboy mansion and have all my favorite rappers performing and then get R. Kelly to perform while I am doing my one night stand with the playmates

slightlyaraiderfan
10-14-2009, 07:02 PM
what if i have 4 months to live but the World Cup isn't for another few years, am i allowed to fast forward time?

if so, can i fast forward time to when we have super advanced medical practices and start my 4 months from then??

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-14-2009, 07:57 PM
How about we fast forward until you are dead so we don't have to have you ruin threads.