View Full Version : Peterson vs. Lewis

banetzdererste
10-15-2009, 01:56 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/09000d5d8136e3df/Peterson-vs-Lewis

sounds good.
I`m so excited, can`t wait to see this.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Did Peterson say he is sure Ray will lay the wood on him if he gets a shot???? and that he guarantees it????................on a more mature note this is going to be a great game. I am so scared of Jared Allen and going to **** myself if Gaither isn't ready

terribletowel39
10-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Lewis gets lower so probably would win but I doubt there will be an epic collision between the two.

Would Ngata play on the Hutchinson/McKinnie side to try and negate their run blocking ability??

It is either going to be Peterson bottled up for 1-2 yards or he is going to go big, I don't expect many 4-8 yard carries. But I do expect him to go big once or twice. And big is 15+ yard. And I hope on one of his long ones he jukes Ray Ray out of his cleats. :D

coordinator0
10-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Ngata plays on the right side when he's at DE anyways. It helps free up Suggs to get to the QB since he is so good at taking up space.

terribletowel39
10-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Oh, I thought I remember seeing him line up on the left side of the line.....oh well.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I am pretty sure he has lined up on both sides but the left is Pryce. I hope AP gets rocked by Ray Ray and I PRAY!!!!!!! that Jared Allen gets bullied by either Oher or Gaither...........not saying it is going to happen just saying it could and I pray it does

coordinator0
10-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Oh, I thought I remember seeing him line up on the left side of the line.....oh well.

He's lined up everywhere, I guess i should have said he's on the right the majority of the time lol.