PDA

View Full Version : Skins Sign Levi Jones

SeanTaylorRIP
10-20-2009, 03:56 PM
per, PFT. He's a bust but still sure as hell better than fcking Mike Williams. Also we released Anthony Aldridge and Marcus Mason and signed Quinton Ganther. Enough with fiddling with the RB's who won't ever see the field!!!

D-Unit
10-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Play him at Guard and he won't be a bust.

critesy
10-20-2009, 06:17 PM
ill take him. bengals being my brothers favourite team i watched them alot and he was a very good tackle like 3 years ago haha. who knows now been out of football for awhile but alas, levi to the rescue!

SeanTaylorRIP
10-20-2009, 07:24 PM
ill take him. bengals being my brothers favourite team i watched them alot and he was a very good tackle like 3 years ago haha. who knows now been out of football for awhile but alas, levi to the rescue!

Well Mike Williams was longer out of football and about 300 pounds heavier than Levi, so he can't be any worse, at least Levi at one time was good.

Pat Sims 90
10-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Good Luck with him. i wont be surpized if he is injuried by the end of the season and if u are going against Speed Rushers he will get burnt. He will get overpowered sometimes. Use to be a Pro Bowl Tackle till he injuried his Knee

Brothgar
10-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Well Mike Williams was longer out of football and about 300 pounds heavier than Levi, so he can't be any worse, at least Levi at one time was good.

Every time I read about Mike Williams the OT I for a brief moment think that he and Mike Williams the WR are the same guy. Then think damn he gained THAT much weight what a lazy ass.

RaiderNation
10-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Good signing,was a good player before the off the field issues. I want him to be our RT.

critesy
11-18-2009, 11:33 PM
go levi jones. stay healthy and be consistent. sad thing he is 30. if he does good hopefully we draft a LT and slide him to RT. except if he does good cerrato and snyder get a boner and will draft someone thats not O-line. gaaah. lose-lose situation haha.

skinzzfan25
11-20-2009, 10:25 PM
Levi played pretty well last week. I liked his stuff. Him and Mike Williams haven't been TOO bad compared to what we could be seeing out there.

BleedBurgundy96
11-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Levi played pretty well last week. I liked his stuff. Him and Mike Williams haven't been TOO bad compared to what we could be seeing out there.

I agree with Levi Jones. He played great last week. Mike Williams not so much. Williams was out last week and Heyer at RT is pretty solid IMO when compared to Big Mike.

The starting 5 we had last Sunday IMO are the Skins best starting 5 from here on out. Jones at LT, Dockery at LG, Rabach at C, Rinehart at RG, and Heyer at RT.

skinzzfan25
11-21-2009, 06:53 PM
I agree with Levi Jones. He played great last week. Mike Williams not so much. Williams was out last week and Heyer at RT is pretty solid IMO when compared to Big Mike.

The starting 5 we had last Sunday IMO are the Skins best starting 5 from here on out. Jones at LT, Dockery at LG, Rabach at C, Rinehart at RG, and Heyer at RT.

Rinehart is back? Nice. I want him to flourish. We'll probably have to do processes of elimination to find a RT, draft/buy(-.-) a new LT, and I think Rabach is about numbered too.

BleedBurgundy96
11-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Rinehart is back? Nice. I want him to flourish. We'll probably have to do processes of elimination to find a RT, draft/buy(-.-) a new LT, and I think Rabach is about numbered too.

Yeah Rinehart got the RG job back for last Sundays game vs Denver. I like him more than Will Montgomery.

The offensive line will need to be upgraded in the offseason. Hopefully through both FA and the draft.

I do think if the line keeps playing like it did last week the Skins have some nice pieces to the puzzle.