PDA

View Full Version : Grade Your Teams 2009 Draft Picks

whokevjones
10-21-2009, 11:29 AM
I know its still very early and there's no way of knowing how big of an impact the rookies will eventually have but I am still interested in how some of the draft prosoects i liked are panning out. I'll start with the my boys the Lions, who have won more games than the former AFC Champs.

1a. Matt Stafford (QB) B+:Despite playing on a terrible team Stafford has played great. Its obvious he will be our starter for a long time

1b. Brandon Pettigrew (TE) C-: He is not playing bad and has made some plays but looks like a rookie and dropping a lot of catchable balls at the worst times.

2a. Louis Delmas (S) C+: A hard hitting safety who hasn't hit hard yet. Its tough to judge delmas because our secoundary is so bad Delmas has NO ONE else to help him make plays.

3a.DeAndre Levy (LB) B+: Levy has been the surprise pick of our draft. He has looked great in the time he hasn't gotten to play. He is showing he can play all the LB positions and will be our full time starter next year.

3b. Derrick Williams (WR/KR) D: He looked good at WR in preseason, hasn't done anything at WR in regular season. He looked terrible in preseason at KR and just got move into the starting role (by default).

4. Sammie Lee Hill (DT) C+: He is still very raw but will be a good player in the league. He is currently our starter and will continue to improve.

6. Aaron Brown (RB) D+: Myy boii. He hasn't done anything in the regular season when given a chance. Has potential but very unproven.

drowe
10-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Packers

1a-BJ Raji-(DT)C-/Inc-injured his ankle in preseason..it's been nagging him all year. kept him out of weeks 1 and 2. been mostly a non-factor in the 1.5 games he was in. generally rotates with Pickett at NT. hasn't moved around the line as expected.

1b-Clay Matthews(OLB)-A--he's came on strong the last 2 games. earning the starting OLB job opposite of Kampman. he's looking like everything AJ Hawk was supposed to be. always around the ball. plays smart. great pass rusher.

4-TJ Lang(T)-B+-He's exceeded expectations. he was the only tackle able to contain Jared Allen against the Vikings. and, performed very well against the Lions at LT when Clifton went down. he seems to have ended the packer's musical chairs approach to the o-line. at worst, he's an adequate backup for Clifton. at best, he's our LT of the future.

5a-Quinn Johnson (FB)-INC-Still waiting to make an impact. barely made the team, and hasn't been active much. With Korey Hall out, he'll probably see some time, but John Kuhn has played too well to lose playing time to an unproven rookie.

5b-Jamon Meredith (T)-F-failed to make the team. earns a failing grade.

6-Jarius Wynn (DE)-INC-showed promise in pre-season. hasn't played much and wasn't expected to. with some grooming, could be a solid backup option on the d-line.

7-Brad Jones (LB)-INC-ooks like a solid special teams option. he's done what's asked of him.

NIN1984
10-21-2009, 11:45 AM
1. Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland
Bey has two catches for 36 yards and he's the # 7 overall pick. F

2. Mike Mitchell, S, Ohio University
Is a special teams player right now. NA

3. Matt Shaughnessy, DE Wisconsin
He has only played a little bit. NA

4a. Louis Murphy, WR, Florida
Plays with a lot of passion, you can tell he wants to be a good. Murphy even likes to block. C+

4b. Slade Norris, LB, Oregon State
Is on the practice squad. F

6a. Stryker Sulak, DE, Missouri
Cut before TC. F

6b. Brandon Myers, TE, Iowa
Looked good in preseason but hasn't t played this season. NA

Bengals78
10-21-2009, 11:52 AM
1. Andre Smith (T): C - Yet to hit the field, but is practicing now so he could be a rising star soon.

2. Rey Maualuga (LB): A+ - Pretty much been our defensive standout outside of Odom. He show all the potential to be a leader for years.

3. Michael Johnson (DE): B - Seen some action and shows a lot of potential and will most likely be in A LOT more with Odom out now.

3b. Chase Coffman (TE): D - Yet to see the field. I expect this to change soon.

4. Jonathon Luigs (C): C - He is a work in progress stuck behind Kyle Cook who has played really solid.

5. Kevin Huber (P): A - He has played really well for us showing great skill and ability.

6. Morgan Trent (CB): C - In limited play he has actually appeared to be a very solid player in his limited roles.

6b. Bernard Scott (RB): B - Hasnt seen much time in the regular season but shows great burst when he does. Will be interesting to see if Bratkowski can use him more.

All of our 7th rounders are PS guys or elsewhere.

HawkeyeFan
10-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Rams
1) Jason Smith: B
- He's been good while in, he hasn't given up any sacks, and has been physical and a mauler in the run game.

2) James Laurinatis: A+
- Quickly becoming one of the best young LBs in football.

3) Bradley Fletcher: B
- Been good when in, phyiscal in run support and a blanket in pass D.

4) Dorrell Scott: S
- Hasn't been active yet, but this week he should be. He looked great in preseason and Training Camp.

5) Brooks Foster: S
- Solid in training camp and preseason, out for the season.

6) Keith Null, QB: S
- Hasn't been active but looked great in preseason and training camp.

7) Chris Ogbonnaya, F
- Didn't make the team.

wicket
10-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Saints
1st Malcolm Jenkins
Special teams stud and seems the field occasionally in the nickel and dime. Forced two fumbles on special teams already and looks good when he is on the field. Might transition to safety next season due to porter and greer playing like absolute studs. Grade: c+
4th Chip Vaughn
Is on IR, wont play this season.
Grade: no grade
4th Stanley Arnoux
See Chip
5th Thomas Morstead
Suprised the staff in training camp where they figured out that he could also do kickoffs better than anybody on the team (for realz they didnt know the guy could do that). His punting is middle of the pack and improving and his kickoffs are as good.
Grade: B

Sveen
10-21-2009, 12:15 PM
1. Malcolm Jenkins (CB): C
Mostly a special teamer so far, but has gotten some plays on defense.

4a. Chip Vaughn (S): N/A
Placed on injured reserve for the entire season.

4b. Stanley Arnoux (LB): N/A
Placed on injured reserve for the entire season.

5. Thomas Morstead (P): B
Doing great on both punting and kickoffs.

awfullyquiet
10-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Can we grade another teams draft?

Because i can smell the doughnuts in here.

terribletowel39
10-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Steelers:

1st - Evander 'Ziggy' Hood: He looked good in pre-season but hasn't had much playing time as rookies rarely fully understand Lebeau's scheme. C

3rd - Kraig Urbik: Didn't really impress much in pre-season and training camp. Got outplayed by a few lesser drafted linemen. D

3rd - Mike Wallace: Potential baller. Has played really well and is already the 3rd WR on the depth chart. Has speed like I haven't seen on the football field. B+

3rd - Kennan Lewis: Impressed coaches and plays special teams well. Always around the ball on special teams. C

5th - Joe Burnett - Been a disappointment so far. Hasn't done anything really. C

5th - Frank 'The Tank' Summer: Also another disappointment so far. Was brought in to be our short and goalline situation back. Was outplayed by someone 30 lbs less than him. D

6th - Ra'shon Harris: Didn't make the team....but has since been brought back because of Aaron Smith's injury. D

7th - A.Q. Shipley: Played his hear out but didn't make the cut. D

7th - David Johnson: Is on the team and contributes. I would say for a 7th rounder that is pretty good. I give him a C.

Canadian_draft_fan
10-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Redskins:
Brian Orakpo OLB (B) - is a beast of a pass rusher but is exposed as a SLB covering TE's. Not his fault the Redskins coaches are idiots.
Kevin Barnes CB (D) - made the 53 man roster but hasn't been active for a game yet. Why they are playing Byron "footsie" Westbrook over him is another indictment of our coachng staff.
Cody Glenn OLB (F) - cut in TC. Is on the Colts, I believe.
Robert Henson ILB (D) - made the 53 man roster but hasn't been active for a game yet.
Eddie Williams TE/FB (D) - is on our practice squad.
Marko Mitchell WR (C-) - made the 53 man roster and has been activated for a game or 2 but nothing significant. Fans are clamouring for him to play on offense given the non-contribution of Kelly/Thomas/Davis.

Da-Phins
10-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Vontae Davis (CB) C+ - Has made some plays out there but has given up some long completions.

Sean Smith (CB) B - Missed a couple of tackles but other wise as looked good for the most part. Leads the team in knocked down passes and shouldve had a couple if picks if he didnt drop the ball.

Pat White (QB) D - Picked up a key 1st down against the Jets other then that, nothing. Wouldve gotten an F if it wasnt for that 1st down.

Patrick Turner (WR) F - Been inactive all season and coaches are concerned he doesnt have the passion and fire for the game. Only made the team based on his draft statues.

Brian Hartline (WR) C+ - Knows all 3 WR positions so clearly is a smart player. Getting alot of snaps based on that. Also caught a TD pass couple of weeks ago.

John Nalbone (TE) D - Been inactive and still very raw.

Chris Clemons (S) D - Inactive all season and coaches say he needs to work on the mental part of the game.

Andrew Gardner (LT) D - Inactive all season and still raw.

JD Folsom (LB) F - Didnt make the team.

D-Unit
10-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Vontae Davis (CB) C+ - Has made some plays out there but has given up some long completions.

Sean Smith (CB) B - Missed a couple of tackles but other wise as looked good for the most part. Leads the team in knocked down passes and shouldve had a couple if picks if he didnt drop the ball.

Pat White (QB) D - Picked up a key 1st down against the Jets other then that, nothing. Wouldve gotten an F if it wasnt for that 1st down.

Patrick Turner (WR) F - Been inactive all season and coaches are concerned he doesnt have the passion and fire for the game. Only made the team based on his draft statues.

Brian Hartline (WR) C+ - Knows all 3 WR positions so clearly is a smart player. Getting alot of snaps based on that. Also caught a TD pass couple of weeks ago.

John Nalbone (TE) D - Been inactive and still very raw.

Chris Clemons (S) D - Inactive all season and coaches say he needs to work on the mental part of the game.

Andrew Gardner (LT) D - Inactive all season and still raw.

JD Folsom (LB) F - Didnt make the team.
Sounds like a down year for Bill Parcells...

Da-Phins
10-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Sounds like a down year for Bill Parcells...

Looks that way so far. He did have a good 08 draft though.

falloutboy14
10-21-2009, 12:38 PM
1) Donald Brown(RB) B : Solid so far. If nothing else, he helped us realize the O-line is crap and it's not totally on the RBs. But he's getting it done as a receiver/blocker.

2) Fili Moala(DT) INC : Will be active for the first time this week.

3) Jerraud Powers(CB) B+ : Seems wise/experienced beyond his years. Started week 1 due to injuries and is making a case to be a full-time starter.

4A) Austin Collie(WR) B+ : A little old for a rookie, but has shown he can be a viable weapon for Peyton. He & Pierre Garcon have made the injury to Gonzalez unnoticeable.

4B) Terrance Tyler(DT) F : No longer with the team.

6) Curtis Painter(QB) D : Obviously hasn't gotten on the field yet, but appears that 4-6 years from now could help the team in the post-Manning era.

7A) Pat McAfee(P) B+ - Has been nothing but a stud so far. Long punts are looooooooong and I believe one that rolled out of bounds at the 1.

7B) Jaimie Thomas(OT) F - Not on the roster, don't know if he's on PS.

JFLO
10-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Percy Harin - B
---He needs to stay healthy in order for me to give him a higher grade. Hopefully, his lingering variety of injuries won't last long because he has shown that he needs to be accounted for when fully healthy.

Phil Loadholt - C+
---I don't think he has really struggled but at the same time I really haven't seen him shine. He has a solid future ahead of him so I'm not worried about his development right now.

Asher Allen - Incomplete
---Allen hasn't seen the field much, if at all this season. However, that will probably change if Antoine Winfield is truly out for 2-4 weeks.

Jasper Brinkley - C
--- I give him a C because he is playing well for the role that he has on the team.

Jamarcus Sanford - D
--- Personally, I'm not high on Sanford so far. I realize that he was a 7th round choice, but he has been beaten a couple times so far and from the games that I've seen, he really hasn't played well in any aspect of the game.

awfullyquiet
10-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Rd 3. Jarron Gilbert - DE/DT - SJ State. Red Shirted. INC.
Rd 3. Juaquin Iglesias - WR - OU. Hasn't stepped on the Field. INC.
Rd 4. Henry Melton - DE - Texas - Hasn't stepped on the Field. INC.
Rd 4. D.J. Moore - CB - Vandy - See above
Rd 5. Johnny Knox - WR - Abilene-Christian - Better than Good. Son. Better than Good. - B+
Rd 5. Marcus Freeman - LB - Ohio State - Buffalo? I knew I didn't see him... but I missed that somewhere.
Rd 6. Al Afalava - S - Oregon State - Starting S, quality hitter, doesn't look too lost, is not bad in coverage, and not bad in the run. Not a young Mike Brown, but hey, he's not a glass joe. - C+
Rd 7. Lance Louis - Some TE/T prospect - SD State - In Court... Automatic F for screwing up.
Rd 7. Derek Kinder - WR - Released by the Bears. F.

Vikes99ej
10-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Everyone sux except for Percy

MidwayMonster31
10-21-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm counting Jay Cutler as part of our draft
1- Jay Cutler. Made some mistakes early, but is always giving us a chance to win. A-
2- Traded down
3- Jarron Gilbert. Ask me next year. INC.
3- Juaquin Iglesias. Haven't heard a word about him since the preseason. INC.
4- DJ Moore. Buried in a crowded depth chart of DBs. INC.
4- Henry Melton. On IR for an ankle injury, and will use this year to learn the position. INC.
5- Johnny Knox. Has emerged as one of the best return men and is on his way to becoming a great wide receiver. A-
5- Marcus Freeman. Got cut in the preseason and is now with Buffalo. F
6- Al Afalava. Stepped in at safety when Manning was hurt and is showing good skills. A
7- Lance Louis. Still on the roster, got charged with misdemeanor assault, but I don't what that's about. D
7- Derek Kinder. Didn't make the roster. F

Not a whole lot you could do with those picks, but a few of them can develop into good contributors.

Unbiased
10-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Jacksonville Jaguars

1. Eugene Monroe, OT B+

He struggles in week 1 against Dwight Freeny but has been solid since then at LT. Looks like he could be a pro bowler in a couple of years.

2. Eben Britton, OT A-

Relatively, he's looked better than Monroe. He allowed us to cut Tony Pashos who was overpaid. Looks like we got 2 outstanding tackles for our future.

3. Terrance Knighton, DT A

Guy has started from day 1 and has been great against the run. He is also our NT in 3-4 looks. I thought he was a big reach at the time of the draft, but I was wrong.

3. Derek Cox, CB B+

I hate giving up next year's 2nd, but he has been great, starting from day 1. He also allowed us to cut overpaid Brian Williams. He has 2 picks on the year.

4. Mike Thomas, WR/PR B

Our slot receiver and punt returner. He is an electric part of our offense.

5. Jarett Dillard, WR, C

Only has 3 catches on the year. Looks like the plan is to have him take over for Holt as the posession receiver in a couple of years. Not an immediate impact, though.

6. Zach Miller, TE, C+

Has been great on special teams and has 5 catches so far. Should get more PT next year in double TE sets.

7. Rashad Jennings, RB, C+

Was great value and is 1 of 2 RBs on the roster. Played well against Tennessee, but hasn't been as powerful as I originally thought.

7. Tiquan Underwood, WR/KR, C-

Only on the active roster because of Williamson's injury. Pretty decent kick returner, though. Has a long ways to go as a WR.

Rosebud
10-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Hakeem Nicks, WR - B
Nicks has battled some injuries, but when he's played he's looked great, already having a 100 yard game to his name and some really big plays. If he stays healthy this should become an A by the end of the season.

Clint Sintim, SLB - C
Has yet to see the field as expected, but has looked good in preseason and might end up getting into the DE rotation as a pass rusher.

William Beatty, OT - B
Has looked really good when he's hit the field. Still could use some bulking up but he is our LT of the Future and should be starting there next season.

Travis Beckum, TE - C
You might be noticing a theme that our rookies don't get much PT and the same is true for Beckum, he's looked like a nice option to compliment Boss the few plays he has gotten in on.

Ramses Barden, WR - INC
Has yet to play, love his upside but he's behind four other good receivers so we're taking our time with him.

Andre Brown, RB - INC
Got put on IR early.

Rhett Bomar, QB - INC
He's the third string QB behind two number one overall picks, we'll see what he's got when Carr moves on, for now he's learning the playbook and working with our coaches.

DeAndre Wright, DB - F
Got cut

Stoney Woodson, DB - D
Pretty sure we put him on the practise squad, so at least he's still with the team.

Bruce Johnson, CB - B
The undrafted free agent has looked really good as a shiftier slot guy filling in for Dockery.

LizardState
10-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Dallas Cowboys:

Only Michael Hamlin is worth a damn.

TAMU QB Stephen McGee is an epic fail. Brewster, Butler & Williams are lost in the LB mix that includes Bobby Carpenter who can't tackle anybody & blows assignments yet he plays, what does that say for these backups?

Note: USA Today's Preseason mag rated their draft an A ... are they looking at the same Cowboys draft in the same yr. I am? That's what happens when draft classes are rated before the season starts. And that's what happens when Jerry Jones trades back from his highest rd. for more picks, + quantity, - quality.

That Dallas draft disappoints to the point of nausea, so I'll do

SF 49ers:

1st rd, Pick #8, Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech : Jury is still out b/c they didnt sign him until Wk. 6, he will see his 1st action this wk. vs. Houston.

3rd rd, Glen Coffee, RB, Alabama : As a hardcore Bama fan I'm very familiar with Coffee. He brings a speedburst to their offense that's been lacking in the Gore backup RB, had a Rookie of the Yr. type preseason but made rookie mistakes on clock mgmt. & blocking in the regular season spelling/subbing for injured Gore. Only 21, has enormous upside, 95% sure to be a keeper.

3rd rd, Scott McKillop, LB, Pittsburgh: Almost missed the final roster, but has starred on special teams & getting turnovers.

5th rd, Nate Davis, QB, Ball St. : Overcame learning disability & got a roster spot, not spectacular in preseason but adequate, standard sit-a-yr-&-learn backup QB with good size (6-3, 228) & a big arm.

6th rd, Bear Pascoe, TE, Fresno St. : N. Calif. local player with huge fan following couldn't adjust to the speed of the pro game, released on last cut.

7th rd, Curtis Taylor, S, LSU: IDK if he made the roster.

7th rd, Ricky Jean-Francois, DL, LSU: Spot player in preseason, 3rd string backup, Not very smart or disciplined, missed plane to back to SFO in bye wk, Singletary said to "Run his legs off" in practice this wk to adjust him.

Halsey
10-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Does anyone else look at the Dolphins Draft and think Parcells must have taken the weekend off after selecting Smith. The White and Turner picks didn't make sense at the time and make even less sense now. I know they run the wildcat, but they had bigger needs than White in the 2nd. Turner could have been had later in the Draft.

I wasn't thrilled with the Falcon's Draft. That's not a popular opinion in Atlanta because it seems everything Dimitroff touches turns to gold right now, but I saw things I didn't like well before Jerry tore his ACL and Moore struggled with injuries. Here's me stating my opinion back in May:

"I must admit that I am not thrilled by this Draft. Obviously I will change my mind if the rookies play well, but I don't have the magic of hindsight right now. I just don't really like the 2009 Draft at this point.
I am not a big fan of the Peria Jerry pick. He's older than most prospects, has serious durablility questions, and was just not my favorite prospect on the board.
I also don't get why Dimitroff felt the 2 CB's were worth those picks when everyone else felt they were major reaches.
and I wanted the Falcons to pick an OT earlier."
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1666378#post1666378

I kinda hate to say it, but the questions about Jerry's durability were justified. 1 of the 2 CB's was released in the preseason and the other has yet to make an impact. The Falcons were in need of more immediate impact because they are ready to make a run this year. They're getting little impact from the 2009 Draft right now. Think how good they'd be if they were getting more impact.

BufFan71
10-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Buffalo:

Aaron Maybin: D-- he hasnt gotten much playing time, these past few weeks the amount of reps hes gotten have decreased...apparent liability against the run... we are ranked 32 against the run.. what do we have to lose?

Eric Wood--B-- has played pretty well in every game except New Orleans where he was absolutey abused..

Jairus Byrd--B-- 3ints in 2 stars... looks promising

Andy Levitre--C--- starting a LG, has struggled a bit so far

Shawn Nelson- C--- he got hurt early in the season, but has 6 catches for 60yds and 1 td. very promising... ive been surprised how good his blocking is

Nic Harris --F-- he got beat by an undrafted FA LB. Was even demoted off of special teams due to constant penalties. with a depleted LB core.. still doesnt touch the field

Cory Harris--F-- practice squad

Ellis Lankaster--D-- hasnt been active yet, but looked great in preseason

49ersfan_87
10-21-2009, 01:47 PM
RD1- Michael Crabtree, WR. Hasn't played yet, will start against Houston. INC.

RD3- Glen Cofee, RB. 2.5 yards a carry, doesn't bounce the ball outside, dropped some passes. Bad OL in front of him and he can still develop, but he's just bad right now. D

RD5- Scott McKillop, ILB. Heir apparent to Takeo Spikes, but Spikes is playing well. He's a good STer and even scored a TD on a muffed punt. But little immediate impact- he's a player the FO wants starting in 2-3 years. C

RD5- Nate Davis, QB. 3rd QB, inactive. INC.

RD6- Bear Pascoe, TE. Cut, not even on PS. F

RD7- Curtis Taylor, S. Inactive every week. INC.

RD7- Ricky Jean-Francois, DE. Inactive every week. INC.

We also traded our 2nd and 4th round picks for Carolina's 2010 1st rounder.

yo123
10-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Everyone sux except for Percy

Loadholdt started out really slow but he's looked much better the past few weeks, his pass protection early worried me but it's improved since then.

wonderbredd24
10-21-2009, 01:51 PM
C Alex Mack A
He's been a starter from game one, has played pretty well, and improves by the game. No reason he won't be one of the top centers in a short time.

WR Brian Robiskie C-
He just started getting on the field and although in limited time, he has looked promising, he has hardly been the most NFL ready receiver he was supposed to be.

WR Mohammed Massaquoi B
Massaquoi has exceeded expectations so far. He runs pretty good routes and gets open. He's made some plays, but he has had an issue with drops as he is a body catcher. Should only get better.

DE/OLB/ILB David Veikune Incomplete
This has been a redshirt year for Veikune, because Veikune went from being a defensive lineman to learning both the inside and outside linebacker positions and has only contributed on special teams thus far.

LB Kaluka Maiava C
He has predominately been a special teamer and he's good at that, but with the season ending shoulder injury to D'Qwell Jackson, he should get opportunities as a starter.

CB Don Carey F
He looked promising in training camp, but he had a season ending shoulder injury and the FO tried to sneak him through to Injured Reserve and the Jags picked him up, so he's on their Injured Reserve list.

RB James Davis Incomplete
Looked very promising in preseason and had some moments in the regular season, but a shoulder injury ended his season.

CB Coye Francies Incomplete
Had a good training camp, but has not seen much of the field in the regular season.

killxswitch
10-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Colts:

Round 1 - RB Donald Brown - B

Has been solid running behind Joseph Addai. Has made some plays and will eventually probably be the starter. He's improved his pass catching and blocking. The OL hasn't really let him shine yet.

Round 2 - DT Fili Moala - F

He's been a healthy scratch behind two undrafted free agents, a pickup from the Titans practice squad, and a guy the Packers cut mid-season last year. Since Ed Johnson was cut he will now get a chance to play, he'd better be ready. He was getting outplayed by Adrian Grady (another undrafted free agent) in preseason.

Round 3 - CB Jerraud Powers - A

Despite what the other Colts fan said he is now the starter regardless of who is healthy. He is the teams #2 CB, and has made some excellent plays in coverage so far this season. Also very physical in run support and makes great tackles. A real surprise and I'm thrilled with him.

Round 4 - WR Austin Collie - B+

Not a starter but a regular contributor who has had a near 100 yard, 2 TD game already. Runs great routes in the slot and should be a very good WR on this team for years.

Round 4 - DT Terrance Taylor - F

Cut. Huge disappointment.

Round 6 - QB Curtis Painter - N/A

He improved every game in pre-season but hasn't played a down in regular season and is the teams' 3rd QB.

Round 7 - P/K Pat McAfee - B+

Pretty solid punter with great kickoffs. He took the pressure off Vinatieri and will do the same for Stover. His punts were fantastic early on but haven't sustained that level.

Round 7 - OG Jaimie Thomas - F

Cut. I think he might be on the practice squad.

Don Vito
10-21-2009, 03:27 PM
2a. Patrick Chung SS: B- Has been a stud on special teams and picked off his first pass last week. He isn't the best athlete in the world but he is a football player and will definitely have a future here.

2b. Ron Brace DT : D The big man has barely seen the field, 6th rounder Myron Pryor has been far more impressive. You have to love his size and strength but he may be far too one dimensional, if Wilfork stays and Pryor/Mike Wright continue to play well he may start to fade out.

2c. Darius Butler CB: B Has seen his role increase dramatically. Butler has all the tools to be a top notch cover corner, something we lost when Asante bolted. He may be on the field even more if he continues to improve.

2d. Sebastian Vollmer OT: A Has already become a fan favorite, something you don't see too much from relatively unknown rookie linemen. Has been terrific in pass blocking and a force in the run game. He is a mammoth with excellent athleticism, before the Titans game Vanden Bosch was talking about how impressive he looks. He is our LT of the future I would say.

3a. Brandon Tate WR/RS: INC Everyone loves his talent but we drafted him knowing he was still recovering from injury. Looks like this week may be his first significant playing time in a while, can't wait to see what he can do.

3b. Tyrone McKenzie ILB: INC Pats suffered a huge blow when he was lost for the season. McKenzie was going to be a contributor at LB and his injury really hurt us. Hopefully he recovers because he is an explosive athlete and would be a nice body to have next to Mayo.

4. Rich Ohrnberger OL: D Haven't seen much of him, still on the roster though. Still early; we will be seeing what these young OL have to offer with Light, Koppen, and Neal getting up there.

5. George Bussey OL: D See Ohrnberger.

6a. Jake Ingram LS: B Took over the long snapping duties for folk legend Lonnie Paxton and hasn't missed a beat.

6b. Myron Pryor DT: A- Pryor was definitely a steal. Has been impressive every time he has been on the field, looks to be very strong and athletic. Plays very tough and may make people forget about second rounder Ron Brace.

7a. Julian Edelman WR/RS: B+ Another steal, this guy has a future in the slot and as a returner. Edelman is third in receiving on the team behind Moss and Welker with 21 catches for 188 yards to go along with 22.4 yards per kick return and 10.5 yards per punt return. You have to like his potential since this is his first year not playing QB after calling the signals at Kent St.

7b. Darryl Richard DL: D Haven't heard much of him and that might not change with the way Pryor and Mike Wright are playing as depth guys behind big Vince. Ron Brace is also in the mix so Darryl is in a tough spot.

Overall, this looks like it could end up being a very solid draft class. A lot of Pats fans were pissed we didn't pick some bigger names at positions of need but it looks like we got some players with big time potential for great value.

Matthew Jones
10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
2a. SS Patrick Chung - Hasn't looked good. Got beat a few times, hasn't seen the field much. Brandon McGowan has outplayed him, and Chung is the fourth safety on the roster right now. Probably won't see the field much this year.

2b. NT Ron Brace - No production, he almost never gets onto the field. I still have hopes that he'll be pretty good, but I can't help but think they wasted this pick on him so long as they can re-sign Vince Wilfork - leverage draft pick?

2c. CB Darius Butler - Made some impressive plays last week. Has dropped a couple picks if I remember correctly, but has been better than I expected after watching him at UConn. Seems like he'll be a starter by the end of the year.

2d. OT Sebastian Vollmer - Has looked good ever since taking over for Matt Light at left tackle. I expect he'll probably start next year at either of the tackle positions (preferably RT.) Much better than expected, not sure if he can overtake Light, though.

3a. WR Brandon Tate
3b. LB Tyrone McKenzie - Can't comment on these two guys. They've both been injured. McKenzie is on injured reserve, but I expect Tate to come off of the PUP soon and hopefully contribute in Joey Galloway's spot. This team is THIN at wideout.

4. OG Rich Ohrnberger
5. OL George Bussey - Neither of these two guys has seen the field much, except a little bit in last week's blowout for Ohrnberger. I don't think either one did anything good or bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't last too long, and doubt either becomes a starter.

6a. LS Jake Ingram - Stephen Gostkowski hasn't been playing as well this year, and I think that might be because of the snapper. Not sure, though. He did beat out Nathan Hodel, but that might have been because they invested a pick in him.

6b. DT Myron Pryor - Has looked pretty impressive in limited time. I think he'll earn a little bit of the rotation, but he probably won't ever be a starter. He can still contribute, and he looked pretty good in the preseason as well when he played.

7a. WR Julian Edelman - Looked really good, but his season is probably over now after breaking his arm at the end of last game. Basically the "mini-Welker" tag he's gotten has been about as accurate as possible. Will be here for a while.

7b. DT Darryl Richard - Pretty sure he's on the practice squad. I don't really expect him to contribute a whole lot, but this is a pretty solid team with a lot of defensive linemen, and he was a seventh round pick. Low expectations for him.

DoughBoy
10-21-2009, 04:05 PM
WR- Kenny Britt- B- IMO he has been our best reciver so far, but is still playing behind the ghost that is Justin Gage. Has had a fair share of drops but looks like he a great future ahead of him.

DT-SenDerrick Marks-D- Has never really seen the field. Prior to the regular season there were reports he was looking better and better after every practice.

TE-Jared Cook-C+- Looked like he was going to be a factor in our offense, but got hurt. He will get more playing time after the bye-week IMO, with Alge falling out of favor with the coaching staff and fans.

CB- Ryan Mouton-D - Has done okay for a rookie corner, but has been a major flop in the return game. lost us the Jets game.

T- Troy Kropog-D+- Good backup tackle

RB-Javon Ringer-C+ - IMO, The most impressive rookie when he sees the field,however that is not often. Runs with great power and is a ***** to tackle. Should be the number 2 behind LenDale IMO.

CB-Jason McCourty- F -I thought he played well agianst the Colts, but agianst the Patriots and Jags, he got abused. He seems star struck at times, which pisses me off.

WR-Domonique Edison-C- Got cut but was resigned to the practice squad. Don't be fooled though, the fact that this guy got through waviers is crazy. Great speed/hands and played well during the preseason and TC. Should be on the roster over Lafail Hawkins and Justin Gage.

The seventh rounders are on the practice squad.

wicket
10-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Jacksonville Jaguars

1. Eugene Monroe, OT B+

He struggles in week 1 against Dwight Freeny but has been solid since then at LT. Looks like he could be a pro bowler in a couple of years.

2. Eben Britton, OT A-

Relatively, he's looked better than Monroe. He allowed us to cut Tony Pashos who was overpaid. Looks like we got 2 outstanding tackles for our future.

Guy has started from day 1 and has been great against the run. He is also our NT in 3-4 looks. I thought he was a big reach at the time of the draft, but I was wrong.

3. Derek Cox, CB B+

I hate giving up next year's 2nd, but he has been great, starting from day 1. He also allowed us to cut overpaid Brian Williams. He has 2 picks on the year.

4. Mike Thomas, WR/PR B

5. Jarett Dillard, WR, C

Only has 3 catches on the year. Looks like the plan is to have him take over for Holt as the posession receiver in a couple of years. Not an immediate impact, though.

6. Zach Miller, TE, C+

Has been great on special teams and has 5 catches so far. Should get more PT next year in double TE sets.

Was great value and is 1 of 2 RBs on the roster. Played well against Tennessee, but hasn't been as powerful as I originally thought.

Only on the active roster because of Williamson's injury. Pretty decent kick returner, though. Has a long ways to go as a WR.

this draft is starting to look special. two starting tackles, a starting corner and a starting DTackle and almost all the guys at least doing something usefull.

Go_Eagles77
10-21-2009, 05:34 PM
1. Jeremy Maclin WR - (C+) - Had 1 huge game (against the bucs) but other than that has been very quiet so far. He was expected to be a bit of a project though so this is no surprise. Needs to improve route running. Despite what many people think has a very different playing style than DeSean Jackson and complements him well.

2. LeSean McCoy RB - (B) - Hasn't set the world on fire when given the ball but has done some nice things. Looks to be a great fit in this offense and is probably the future RB of the eagles, don't expect a Brian Westbrook-like career for him though. I actually wouldn't mind the eagles drafting a bigger back and putting him in a 2 back system with Shady.

5a. Cornelius Ingram TE - (Incomplete) - Looked like a beast in TC but unfortuantely tore his ACL and was out for the year before preseason started. With a pretty nasty injury history it is unknown what his future holds but I would love to see him get back healthy and form a great young TE duo with Brent Celek.

5b. Macho Harris FS - (B-) - Starting at FS, but moreso due to Quintin Demps' ineptitude. Don't get me wrong he's looked solid, especially for a 5th round former college CB, but he doesn't have any turnovers and has had some trouble in coverage. Has held his own in run support. I'm not sure he is the long-term answer.

5c. Fenuki Tupou G/T - (D) - Is on IR but played throughout preseason. Looked very slow and was not very impressive run-blocking either. Might have a chance to make a roster somewhere but with the depth the eagles have at G I don't think he has much of a futre with Philly.

6a. Brandon Gibson WR - (B) - It might seem odd that I'm giving him a B considering the eagles just traded him away yesterday. I and other eagles fans are sad to see him go because he was actually one of our better WRs this preseason and looks to have a bright future. He's a hard worker, has good size, is a good route runner and has very nice hands, I could actually see him being a very good slot receiver in the NFL. Made the team despite the eagles originally keeping 6 other WRs. I wish him luck with the rams.

6b. Paul Fanaika G - (D) - Currently on the Practice Squad so isn't a complete waste just yet. Can't say I saw much of him in preseason but is your standard Andy Reid late round O-Lineman. High character guy with developmental potential, but like Tupou might have trouble making the team in the future with the depth at guard here.

7 Moise Fokou LB - (B+) - Has not only made the team as a 7th round pick but has looked pretty impressive. Very athletic and has been one of our better special teams players. Looked solid on defense in the preseason. Needs to cutback on penalties but overall a nice value pick this late in the draft and I hope he sticks around for a while.

Dam8610
10-21-2009, 06:02 PM
1) RB Donald Brown: B-
Can't really expect much out of a RB when his OL doesn't give him much to work with, but he's shown some pretty good flashes. Addai and he should make a nice ground tandem when the team actually puts together a good OL again.

2) DT Fili Moala: C-
He's on the roster, but hasn't played yet. I have a feeling that will change with the outright release of Ed Johnson, but it's tough if not impossible to grade someone who hasn't yet had a chance.

3) CB Jerraud Powers: A
For once a Bill Polian 3rd round draft pick is not a bust. Powers was clearly a steal and is far more than even the most optimistic of Colts fans would have expected. If his early play is a sign of things to come, the Colts will have quite the CB tandem once Kelvin Hayden returns.

4a) WR Austin Collie: A
Collie is 1st among rookies in receiving TDs, 2nd among rookies in receptions, and 6th among rookies in receiving yards. I'd say he's doing pretty well for a 4th round pick.

4b) DT Terrance Taylor: F
He's not even on the practice squad, quite a disappointment for a 4th rounder.

6) QB Curtis Painter: C
As expected, he made the team as the 3rd QB. Not terrible for a 6th round pick.

7a) P Pat McAfee: B
He's come in and done well with punts and kickoffs, which is exactly what he was drafted for. Above average contribution from a 7th rounder.

7b) OG Jaimie Thomas: C-
He's still on the Practice Squad, can't expect much more from a 7th rounder on a perennial contender.

Geo
10-21-2009, 06:32 PM
I love this draft class for the Colts, it's wonderful. So much for 09 being the weakest draft in years.

I include UDFA Jacob Lacey as part of the 09 draft class too, btw.

The Big XII has given the Colts Melvin Bullitt and Jacob Lacey in the last three years, I won't talk **** about Big XII defenses for a while. <3

Unbiased
10-21-2009, 07:05 PM
this draft is starting to look special. two starting tackles, a starting corner and a starting DTackle and almost all the guys at least doing something usefull.

I can't believe they're all on the active roster, let alone contributing in some way. Now we did have plenty of holes/needs going into the draft, so that's a big part of why this draft would look good, regardless. But getting 4 instant starters with the first 4 picks is very promising.

Go_Eagles77
10-21-2009, 08:07 PM
I can't believe they're all on the active roster, let alone contributing in some way. Now we did have plenty of holes/needs going into the draft, so that's a big part of why this draft would look good, regardless. But getting 4 instant starters with the first 4 picks is very promising.
What ever happened with Tra Thomas? I thought he would be able to hold off Monroe for at least a year.

redbills
10-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Aaron Maybin: F
When he plays he gets killed.

Eric Wood: B
Looks good.

Jairus Byrd: A
Playmaker we've been looking for.

Andy Levitre: B
Has played good.

Shawn Nelson: C
Guys had 2 concussions this year, not good.

Nic Harris: D
Done nothing so far.

Cory Harris: D
PS.

Ellis Lankaster: C
Yet to play but was great in pre-season.

coordinator0
10-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Baltimore Ravens:

Round 1: Michael Oher - A

He's been great for us so far. Started from day one at RT and hasn't looked back. Filled in admirably for Gaither at LT the last two weeks against a couple of this season's best pass rushers in Antwan Odom and Jared Allen.

Round 2: Paul Kruger - INC

Has only been active for one game this year and he didn't get much if any playing time in that one game. Apparently he can't play special teams at all, and our coaches really value that. Probably wouldn't gt on the field much with Suggs and Johnson anyways, but he's been a disappointment so far. Still need to see what he can do on defense to call him a bust.

Round 2: Lardarius Webb - C+

Finally got the majority of the kick return duties last week against the Vikings and he looked really good in that aspect. Supposedly he's going to start seeing more time on defense as well, so I'm excited to see what he can do. I wouldn't be surprised to see him become our primary nickle-back or even the number two by the end of this season. Partly because I like his talent, mostly because Chris arr and Fabian Washington are terrible this season.

Round 5: Jason Phillips - INC

Was rehabbing most of the pre-season from his knee surgery and was placed on IR before the season started. Not much info on him at all.

Round 5: Davon Drew - F

Looked promising in mini-camps, but hasn't shown anything since. He is now on our practice squad after being cut by Miami soon after they signed him. I don't hold out much hope for him.

Round 6: Cedric Peerman - F

I didn't understand the pick much when we took him other than he was supposedly a good value. Really wasn't impressive in the pre-season and was cut in favor of Jalen Parmele and Matt Lawrence. Was on the browns, but I don't think he's there anymore.

Overall this draft class is average, perhaps below average. Without Oher it could be downright terrible. Webb looks promising, but the other three guys need to show something. Kruger just needs to get in there on defense, he looked good in pre-season and we need a boost in the pass-rush.

Hines
10-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Round 1: Ziggy Hood- C

He looked good in the preseason leading the team in sacks, but hasn't gotten much playing time in the regular season. Against Detroit, we whiffed on a sack. I have high hopes for him and he will help take over what Aaron Smith did.

Round 3: Kraig Urbik- D

I, among other Steeler fans, thought he could be our starting RG from day 1. That isn't the case since he has looked over matched and hasn't even dressed for a game yet. UDFA Ramon Foster has looked better, but I think Urbik will turn it around and be a solid pro.

Round 3: Mike Wallace- B+

Our deep threat and number 3 reciever. Is one of the fastest football players I have ever seen on the field. He has a lot of work to do still, but is turning into a very solid reciever that Big Ben is trusting right now. He's possibly better than Nate Washington and Limas Sweed right now.

Round 3: Keenan Lewis- D

I liked this pick a lot. He hasn't dressed really this season because he got hurt, but I expect him to be our number 3 next year if/when Deshea retires. I think he has starting potential in a year or two. Could be the next Ike Taylor.

Round 5: Joe Burnett- C-

Was expected to be our PR to start the season, but he had fumbleitis during the preseason and lost the job to Stefan Logan. He has been a good player on STs and a absolute ballhawk. He hasn't made that much of an impact yet, but I think it will come once he gets more comfortable in the defense.

Round 5: Frank "the Tank" Summers- INC

Was our starting FB to start the season, but got hurt. Is a good special teams player, but could be a project.

Round 6: Ra'Shon Harris- D

Has a lot of potential and showed some of it in the preseason, but was cut. He signed with Carolina and had a tackle then was released and put on the Panthers PS. When the Steelers lost Smith, we resigned him to our active roster. I don't think he will be more than just a body for this season. He has nice potential to be a potential steal.

Round 7: AQ Shipley- F

Everyone's favorite draft pick by bringing the local boy home. I may be too harsh on this grade, but he is on the PS. He can only play center and that hurts him on making the roster. One thing is for certain though, he is a football player and will work hard to be part of the 53 next year.

Round 7: David Johnson- B-

Surprising grade? Indeed, but he is a really good football player. He is one of our best run blockers and has very good hands. He is the reason why we let Sean McHugh and Carey Davis go. I can see us letting go of Spaeth at the end of the season to promote Johnson.

bored of education
10-21-2009, 09:31 PM
The Chiefs drafted Ryan Succop with the last pick i nthe draft..that alone gives KC an A. Tyson Jackson is looking solid and improved every week. Right now he is a C+, but each week his grade gets better. Alex Magee is ehh. Donald Washington is a work in progress, if he plays a full training camp since he came in late due to Osu graduation and what not he could see time as full time nickle and spot starter at CB. But Succop=A!

DoughBoy
10-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Im losing it. I thought Ryan Succop was Mr. Irrelvent last year... I need sleep.

Pat Sims 90
10-21-2009, 10:15 PM
1.Andre Smith OT INC
Long Holdout Missing Training Camp 2 days into Practice He breaks foot just starting practicing again Nov 8 against Baltimore is first game he will get into

2.Rey Maualuga LB A
A beast on the field really has brought the physical pressence at LB that this team has needed

3a.Michael Johnson DE B
Has producted no sacks but has created lots of pressure and has made some plays on special teams.

3b.Chase Coffman TE INC
Has been inactive all season even with the lack of TE Production

4. Jonathan Luigs C C
Blocking mainly on Kickoffs and Punt Returns is the C of the future

5.Kevin Huber P A
Has been Starter since day 1 and has not disappointed

6a. Morgan Trent CB C
Has played Nickel most of the year Was really exposed against Houston

6b.Bernard Scott RB B
Has made Plays everytime he has been on the field good Change of pace back for Benson

7a.Fui Vakapuna FB F
Never made it out of Training Camp was Outplayed by a Undrafted Free Agent

7b.Clinton McDonald DL INC
Been on PS all year

7c.Freddie Brown WR F
Could not make it out of Training Camp

BuddyCHRIST
10-21-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't even know because I've only had ONE F'ING SAINTS game all year despite them being the closest team to me.

themaninblack
10-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Bengals:

1. Andre Smith- INC: you prolly know the story, should be practicing soon and I'm anxious to see if he'll get a chance to play in the coming weeks as no one has really impressed at RT.

2. Rey Maualuga- B: He's been very good, but he has made his fair share of mistakes at SLB and seems to have some trouble getting off blocks at times. Regardless, he brings that hard hitting intensity this unit has needed for a very long time, and he seems to get better every week.

3. Micheal Johnson- B: Impressive athlete who looks like he's gonna be a good one. Will be given more of a chance now that Odom is out but he has done some good things on third downs and on special teams.

3. Chase Coffman- INC: Has not been active yet as he has been working on his blocking. I suspect he'll be getting his chance within the next few weeks with our problems at TE.

4. Johnathan Luigs- INC: Has only seen the field on some ST duty. Kyle Cook has played well so I doubt we see him this year.

5. Kevin Huber- A. Been as good as advertised thus far. Could be a great one for years.

6. Morgan Trent- B. I'm grading him a little higher than most and that's because I thought he was going to be atrocious. He's actually done some good things at Nickel though.

6. Bernard Scott- B. Looked fantastic in the preseason and in the limited amount of time we've seen him he's shown some excellent athletic ability. Would like to see him get some more carries.

This class has the makings to be great and we'll get to see more of what it can do as the season progresses. I for one can't wait to see Andre Smith suit up.

Unbiased
10-21-2009, 11:37 PM
What ever happened with Tra Thomas? I thought he would be able to hold off Monroe for at least a year.

He's been a solid backup for us at LT. He started 1 game when Monroe was sick.

vidae
10-22-2009, 12:04 AM
1 (3) - Tyson Jackson / DE / LSU - C+. Getting better every week. Looks like he's getting it and buying into the scheme/system but it's still early.

3 (67) - Alex Magee / DE / Purdue - C- - Hasn't seem much time on the field. Looked decent when he was there though. Needs a lot of work.

4 (102) - Donald Washington / CB / OSU - D - CB wasn't really a need and he is struggling. Is athletic and has potential but we have two good (imo) starting CBs and a good enough nickel in Leggett.

5 (139) - Colin Brown / OT / Missouri - INC - Hasn't seen much time. Don't see him figuring into long term plans but I could be wrong.

6 (175) - Quinten Lawrence / WR / McNeese - D - Has played a bit and looked okay. Has some speed and has tried out at KR/PR duties.

7 (212) - Javarris Williams / RB / Tenn ST - INC - Didn't make the 53, practice squad player.

7 (237) - Jake O'Connel / TE / Miami (OH) - INC - Has barely seen the field.

7 (256) - Ryan Succip / K / South Carolina - A - Has made 9 of 10 field goals (one was blocked) and has looked good in pressure situations. Can't call it too early but it looks like we have our kicker of the future!

We did give up a 2nd for Cassel and Vrabel. If you add in those two it was a much better draft. Cassel has played very well for having no line, run game or weapons outside of Bowe and Vrabel is solid at LB.

scottyboy
10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
an F for McCourty, I'm killing you doughboy

JT Jag
10-22-2009, 12:15 AM
Jacksonville Jaguars

1. Eugene Monroe, OT B+

2. Eben Britton, OT A-

3. Derek Cox, CB B+

4. Mike Thomas, WR/PR B

5. Jarett Dillard, WR, C

6. Zach Miller, TE, C+

Only on the active roster because of Williamson's injury. Pretty decent kick returner, though. Has a long ways to go as a WR.I agree for the most part, but:
I'd knock Monroe's grade to a B-. He's done well, though not quite as well as you'd hope a top-8 pick would at this point. He'll get there.
I'd up Knighton's grade to an A+. He's playing OUTSTANDING football for a third round pick.
I'd up Mike Thomas's grade to a B+. He was a great pick for where he was selected. His electric athleticism and playmaking ability help complete the A-team of the Jaguars wide-recievers: Holt, the wily vet leader, Sims-Walker, the brash, physical and talented muscle, and Thomas, the tantalizing newcomer.

Overall, this draft has done wonders for our offense, which (barring a long-term franchise QB and an injection of new interior O-line talent) appears to be set for the next 7-odd years. Overall grade: A

DoughBoy
10-22-2009, 12:17 AM
an F for McCourty, I'm killing you doughboy

It's a little harsh considering he is only a sixth round pick, but the soft way he plays and the way he blows sunshine up the other players asses pisses me the **** off.

RaiderNation
10-22-2009, 12:19 AM
1. Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland
We all knew he wasnt going to come in be a good WR. We wont know about until 3-4 years D-

2. Mike Mitchell, S, Ohio University
Back up right now since the play of Branch and Huff. N/A

3. Matt Shaughnessy, DE Wisconsin
Back up right now, hopefully he learns from Seymour and Ellis. N/A

4a. Louis Murphy, WR, Florida
This guy looks like a baller. Has made good catches and blocks. Looks like a #2 guy B

4b. Slade Norris, LB, Oregon State
On the practice squad. N/A

6a. Stryker Sulak, DE, Missouri
Cut. F

6b. Brandon Myers, TE, Iowa
Looked good in preseason, Zach Miller clone. He needs more playing time. N/A

scottyboy
10-22-2009, 12:26 AM
It's a little harsh considering he is only a sixth round pick, but the soft way he plays and the way he blows sunshine up the other players asses pisses me the **** off.

he's your future nickel, I guarantee it. Honestly, even if he is teh sex, you don't expect a 6th round rook to keep up with Moss and Welker

DoughBoy
10-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Mouton has looked better Scotty :( it pains me it really does. I wasnt expecting him to come in and beast it up agianst Moss or Welker, I just think at this point in his career he could play with a little more fire. He has not looked terrible however. Maybe I will bump him up to a solid D. Would that make you happy Scotty?

Seamus2602
10-22-2009, 04:45 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2yzn4o0.jpg

1st Round - 27th Overall - Donald Brown - RB - B-: Brown has been good but you expect a 1st Round pick to be good. If it wasn't for sub par O Line play then he would probably be doing much, much better but you shouldn't make excuses for a 1st Rounder.

2nd Round - 56th Overall - Fili Moala - DT - E: Hasn't contributed yet. He will play some snaps on Sunday so this rating could change in the next couple of weeks.

3rd Round - 92th Overall - Jerraud Powers - CB - A: Powers has started from Day 1 (missed one game through injury) and has looked very good this season. He shut down Larry Fitzgerald. Remember that. Not many CBs can claim that.

4th Round - 127th Overall - Austin Collie - WR - A-: It took Collie a couple of games to get going but the last few games he has been on fire. He is joint top in Receiving TDs for a Rookie and he caught all his TDs in the last two games.

4th Round - 136th Overall - Terrance Taylor - NT - F: In Ireland and the UK you have a grade U where if you have done so badly then you don't even get a grade. It just means ungraded. If I could I would give the Terrance Taylor pick that grade. Taylor was drafted in the 4th Round. He was expected to not on contribute but eventually start. He didn't make the 53 man roster. Hell he didn't even make the Practice Squad. In fact, he was recently cut from the Panthers Practice Squad.

6th Round - 201st Overall - Curtis Painter - QB - D: Painter has contributed this season, a fact that I thank Almighty God every day. It isn't that Painter is terrible its just he isn't Peyton Manning. Painter was always gonna be hard to rate considering he isn't even the main backup. But the team have seen something in Painter, which is why they chose to award him a roster spot.

7th Round - 222nd Overall - Pat McAfee - P - B+: McAfee has done well and is the top Rookie in both Average Punt and Net Average. He is also the top Rookie in Average Kickoff length, and 6th in the League Overall.

7th Round - 236th Overall - Jaimie Thomas - OG - D: Thomas hasn't contribute and won't contribute this season as he is on the Practice Squad. But when the Colts drafted him I think most Colts fans must have realised to some extent that Thomas was very raw around the edges. He wasn't in the best of condition and his technique needed work. Better to sort those out on the Practice Squad than as a member of the roster.

Marino13
10-22-2009, 12:14 PM
1.Vontae Davis CB, Illinois B-: Vontae doesn't start, but will rotate in and out of the game. Had a pick 6 against Buffalo, is a decent ST player, and hasn't looked too bad at CB. He has given up a couple long passes, but with our safety play, and him being a rookie you expect that.

2.Pat White QB, West Virginia D: Sparano and Ireland can deny it all they want, but he was drafted to add another dimension to the Wildcat. Problem is, he doesn't have much confidence in his arm after overthrowing Ted Ginn badly week 1. Still has a long way to go, and with how Ricky and Ronnie have looked this season, it seems like a wasted pick.

3.Sean Smith CB, Utah B+: Smith has done a really good job in coverage all year and leads the team in break ups. Doesn't really get beat deep, but he has missed some tackles.

4.Patrick Turner WR, USC D: Looked great in camp, but looked scared during preseason. Hasn't been active yet, but coaches have said he's been making huge strides the past couple weeks.

5.Brian Hartline WR, Ohio State C: Probably the most hated pick by Fin fans during the draft, Hartline actually has looked really good. He can play out wide or in the slot, and did catch a TD against the Bills. He's also done a good job getting open. Right now though, he's the 4th WR on a running team so he won't get many looks.

6.John Nalbone TE, Monmouth D: Sparano and Ireland admitted that the only reason he made the team this year was because they were scared that if he got cut, he wouldn't make it to the practice squad. Really needs to work on his blocking, should see more time next year.

7.Chris Clemons S, Clemson D: Came into camp late, looked solid but unspectacular. Been inactive all season, but could get more time soon with Bell and Wilson struggling.

8.Andrew Gardner, Georgia Tech C-: Inactive, but looked good during preseason. Needs to get stronger.

9. JD Folsom LB, Weber State INC: Only reason I don't give an F is nobody expected or was planning on Folsom making the team, not even Folsom (who was stunned he got drafted). He actually didn't look terrible in preseason when he played, but he isn't ready for the NFL right now. On the practice squad.

fenikz
10-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Cards
1. Beanie Wells - B- - he looks great as a RB, but needs to learn to block and to hold on to the ball

2. Cody Brown - INC - Out for the year with a broken wrist

3. Rashad Johnson - A - One of our best special team players, and slowy working his way on to the defense

4. Greg Toler - INC - He was a long term project won't be able to judge for a few seasons.

5. Herman Johnson - INC - Same as Toler, does seem like he will be sticking at OT though.

6. Will Davis - B - Good special teamer, not sure if his long term position on D will be at OLB or DE

7. Larod Stephens Howling - A+ - Great special teamer, good 3rd down back, excellent hands and a smart player.

7a. Trevor Canfield - INC - On the practice squad right now, not sure how he is progressing.

Diehard
10-22-2009, 03:23 PM
1st - Knowshon Moreno (RB) - Grade: B+ - rookie rushing leader

1st - Robert Ayers (OLB) - Grade: B - started slow but has been really looking good the last few weeks

2nd - Alphonso Smith (CB) - Grade: C+ - played well early, but has been slowed a bit by an ankle injury

2nd - Darcel McBath (S) - Grade: B- - improving as season continues, played well subbing for Dawkins against SD

2nd - Richard Quinn (TE) - Grade: D - off-field issue and some bad penalties have overshadowed his overall play

4th - David Bruton (S) - Grade: B- - excellent special teams player

4th - Seth Olsen (OG) - Grade: ? - only active for 2 games covering injuries to Kuper and Hamilton

5th - Kenny McKinley (WR) - Grade: ? - only active for 3 games as a KR, is really buried in our good receiving corps

6th - Tom Brandstater (QB) - Grade: ? - inactive

7th - Blake Schlueter (C) - Grade: F - cut

SeanTaylorRIP
10-22-2009, 04:18 PM
1st(13) Brian Orakpo: B: Skins are so flipping lucky he dropped to them. He's still lost at LB although he surprisingly is very fluid in the open field but more importantly is that when he puts his hand in the dirt and rushes the QB, he's nearly unstoppable. He already has 3.5 sacks and many more pressures in only 6 games and it makes you wonder how good he'd be if we utilized him correctly. Unfortunately he's better than anyone else we could be starting at his LB spot so he has to stay there.

3rd(Supplemental Draft): Jeremy Jarmon: C+: Looks like he could be a terrific steal for this team. He is a true DE who can get to the QB, he should be the long term replacement for Phillip Daniels. He is getting more pt as each week goes on.

3rd(80): Kevin Barnes: D: I love the kid but he hasn't seen the field this year at all and has been inactive for most games. He was terrible to start the preseason but really turned it on the last few games of the preseason.

5th Cody Glenn: F: Cut by the team. Horrible pick.

6th Robert Henson: F: Hasn't done anything and is only known for his comments on twitter.

7th Marko Mitchell: C: Can be a great steal for this team, was a superstar in preseason unfortunately he hasn't been activated for the regular season. He definitely projects into our future though. The Skins definitely made a statement by putting him on our active roster and not just ps considering he doesn't really contribute on special teams.

TitanHope
10-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Tennessee Titans 2009 Draft

1st RD: Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers - A-

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3145/2674859384_88933b3071.jpg

Needs to work on concentration, but he's been credited with drops that were just bad passes from Collins. Other than that, he's been the best playmaker at WR.

2nd RD: SenDerrick Marks, UT, Auburn - D - Meh, I wasn't a big fan of the Marks pick since I wanted to go DT early in 2010. He's pretty much a project at this point, and has been mostly inactive behind Tony Brown, Jason Jones, Jovan Haye, and Kevin Vickerson. When he does play, he's invisible. No one expected him to be a dynamo, but to be a non-factor hasn't been encouraging. He was a Washburn pick, so hopefully Wash can develop him.

3rd RD (f/ NE): Jared Cook, TE, South Carolina - C - He was great in preseason, but was injured and wasn't 100% until about WK 4. Pretty much only lines up at WR, but has played well for a rookie. He gets a C because the Titans traded a future 2nd RD'er for him, which looks to be a Top 40 pick now. He has a promising future as a passing target with Britt.

3rd RD: Ryan Mouton, CB/RS, Hawaii - C- - Has been thrusted into the starting rotation as a rookie due to injuries, and has played as a rookie would. Totally bombed at PR/KR, and single handedly lost us the Jets game with a fumble KR and a muffed PR. Mark Jones was re-signed to take over RS duties.

4th RD: Gerald McRath, LB, Southern Miss - S - Loved this pick! Love, love, love, love, loved it. He was a tackling machine in the preseason, and plays on ST's right now. Keith Bulluck and Stephen Tulloch are set to be FA's (RFA for Tulluch if no CBA), so McRath will likely take over SLB or MIKE if they do. Hasn't seen playtime on defense yet, but he's been satisfactory so far.

4th RD: Troy Kropog, OT/OG, Tulane - S - This was a Munchak pick, and Munch has been a big part of the reason the Titans have had success with drafting and developing OL's. Kropog is the 4th OT behind Roos, Stewart, and Mike Otto, and hasn't needed to play. Next season, he'll be a swing OT/OG much like Daniel Loper was. He may even play LG with Eugene Amano set to be a FA. Very much a future pick like McRath, so he's been satisfactory.

5th RD: Javon Ringer, RB, Michigan State - S - Was a stud in preseason, but has been buried on the depth chart behind Chris Johnson and LenDale White. Tried KR duties, but didn't do so hot. Played in the New England game, and averaged 6.7 YPC. I didn't get to see it though, since CBS cut coverage. /cray

6th RD: Jason McCourty, CB, Rutgers - C - Like Mouton, was thrusted into the starting rotation due to injury. Hasn't exactly played the best, but he shouldn't be starting so early and struggles are expected. Hopefully the experience pays off down the road.

6th RD: Dominique Edison, WR, Stephen F. Austin - D - Unfortunately, Edison had to be cut in order to sign Roderick Hood for CB depth. He was excellent in preseason, and has hands of glue. Hopefully, he gets brought back whether on the PS or active roster.

7th RD: Ryan Durand, OG, Syracuse - - S - Another Munch pick, and is on the practice squad.

7th RD: Ryan Schommer, S, North Dakota State - S - The heir apparent to the Donnie Nickey. Is on the practice squad.

DoughBoy
10-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Edison got brought back TH.

TitanHope
10-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Edison got brought back TH.

You positive about that Doughie? I haven't heard anything about it, and he doesn't appear on the PS roster on TitansOnline. I hope you're right though, and you'd think they'd bring back the guy who made the active roster through 5 weeks.

DoughBoy
10-22-2009, 10:17 PM
I could of swore I read something in the Tennessean about them signing to the practice squad. I cant even find it now.

CashmoneyDrew
10-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Dominique Edison cleared waivers and is on the Titans practice squad. I saw that as well.

Shiver
10-23-2009, 09:27 AM
We have had next to no impact from our 2009 draft class:

Peria Jerry was producing but the injury bug caught him again.

William Moore got hurt in TC and our two safeties have played well so he has yet to see the field. I wouldn't mind him taking over for Erik Coleman though.

All the other picks are projects, like Owens and Sidbury. We seemed to project a few years into the future with this draft class. I would have preferred to get some more immediate impact.

AntoinCD
10-23-2009, 11:18 AM
For the Patriots:

2a. Pat Chung, S-Chung is a special teams ace and I fully expect him to be a future pro bowler on special teams. Hasn't looked great at safety yet but as we seen with Merriweather it can take a while to get used to the system. Overall not a bad pick B-

2b. Ron Brace, DT-I've been quite disappointed so far with Brace. Despite a heavy rotation on the d-line he hasn't done anything of note. Insurance for Wilfork but I'd like to see him make a name for himself even if Wilfork stays. D

2c. Darius Butler, CB-Actually been impressed with Butler thus far. With Bodden, Springs, Wilhite etc all playing pretty well he has still forced his way into the team and done a great job against the Ravens and picked his first pass off last week. B

2d. Sebastian Vollmer, OT-SeaBass has been fantastic when he has played. KVB done nothing against him last week and when he played against the Broncos he went looking Dumervil on a run play and absolutely killed him. A

3a. Brandon Tate, WR-Been on PUP list until now so we'll see how he goes. INC

3b. Tyrone McKenzie, LB-IR'd in preseason. INC

4. Rich Ohrnberger, OG-Haven't seen him this year but didn't expect too. Will hopefully take over from Steve Neal before too long. D

5. George Bussey, OG-Like Ohrnberger hasn't seen the field. D

6a. Jake Ingram, LS-Long snapper for the next decade. What we expected. B

6b. Myron Pryor, DT-What a surprise. Totally outplayed Brace and has seen quite a bit of time. And every game he does something noticeable in a good way. Seems like a steal. A

7a. Julian Edelman, WR-People thought he was going to be the Wildcat QB. He became a Welker clone. Also returned a punt return for TD in his first game. A

7b. Daryl Richard, DT-Currently on the practice squad and really has his work cut out to make the team. D

tjsunstein
10-26-2009, 01:07 PM
2) James Laurinatis: A+
- Quickly becoming one of the best young LBs in football.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009102505/2009/REG7/colts@rams#tab:watch

Look at him go.

P-L
10-26-2009, 02:35 PM
1a. Matthew Stafford, QB - Struggled in his first two games before really starting to improve. He still has a way to go, but has shown brilliant flashes. If the team ever puts an offensive line in front of him and gets him another weapon, he'll be great. Grade: B-

1b. Brandon Pettigrew, TE - Really hasn't developed as a receiver, but is probably the best blocker on the team. He still has work to do in both facets of the game, but shows potential. He seems to be able to get open, his hands are just very inconsistent. Despite blocking well, he isn't as good of a blocker as he was billed prior to the draft. Grade: C-

2. Louis Delmas, S - Probably the second best player on the Lions defense, even if that isn't saying very much. Needs to get more consistent in pass coverage, but overall he's playing well. It looks like he's going to be a good starter for a long time. Grade: B+

3a. DeAndre Levy, LB - So far it's looking like he's the steal of the draft. It's funny because some people, myself included, thought he was a reach. He has played very well this season ever since he getting regular playing time and can play all three positions. ESPN has him ranked as the 3rd best rookie through the first six weeks. It's comforting to know that we have at least one linebacker spot solidified. Grade: A+

3b. Derrick Williams, WR/KR - Not what the team hoped for when the drafted him. We needed a reliable threat opposite of Calvin Johnson and Williams isn't the answer. He was just moved to kick returner because of Aaron Brown's fumbling issues, but has just been average. Grade: D+

4. Sammie Lee Hill, DT - Hill is still raw and very much the developmental player the Lions knew he was when they drafted him. With that said he has played well against the run in his limited playing time. He still doesn't offer anything against the pass. I think he has a future on this team, but not as an every down player. Grade: C-

6. Aaron Brown, RB - Hasn't been effective at running the ball, but then again, neither has Kevin Smith. Looks like he could eventually into a Jamaal Charles type player. He looked real good as a returner before he got benched for fumbling issues. Grade: D+

7a. Lydon Murtha, OT - Looked pretty good in the preseason, but just missed making the team. We signed him to our practice squad but the Dolphins took him and added him to their roster. Grade: INC

7b. Zack Follett, LB - Zack played very well in the preason and, like Murtha, just missed the team. We later signed him to the practice squad before adding him to the 53-man roster two weeks ago. He hasn't really played on defense but has looked impressive on special teams. Can only expect so much from a seventh round pick. Grade: C

7c. Dan Gronkowski, TE - He's was our last pick and yet another guy who looked good in the preseason, but fell just short of making the team. He's on the practice squad now. He showed really good hands in the preseason but isn't a great blocker. Grade: INC

Caddy
10-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Tampa

1. Josh Freeman: We might find out after bye week. N/A

3. Roy Miller: Has not yet started, but has featured heavily in the D-Line rotation. B-

4. Kyle Moore: Is on the active roster but has been injured all season. Will get his first action after bye week. N/A

5. Xavier Fulton: Placed on IR in Pre-Season. Needs some developing. N/A

6. E.J. Biggers: Same as Fulton. Has been on IR all season. Shreds in Madden. N/A

7. Sammie Stroughter: HUUUUUUGE STEAL. Has been one of our most reliable receivers and kick returners. A+++++++++++

Thumper
10-26-2009, 05:50 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SJYaJzfRGw4/RagDSF6LhhI/AAAAAAAAAck/c56PJZed5k8/s320/EaglesHelmet.jpg

Jeremy Maclin-B- Who would have thought the reason Maclin isn't producing at the level he should would be because of QB issues? He should have double his current numbers but McNabb and Kolb are missing him constantly even Vick underthrew him once for what should've been a 50+ yard touchdown. This guy might already be the Eagles best receiver, he plays all three spots and he makes plays and makes tougher grabs than DeSean Jackson.

LeSean McCoy-B- Guess who the Eagles leading rusher is? Not Westbrook, McCoy who has more carries and more yards and is a much better blocker than anticipated.

Cornelius Ingram- N/A- Had a monster training camp but he re-tore his ACL

Macho Harris- A+- He has started at FS from day 1 and he has done a good job, he was abused by Kellen Winslow but other than that he has played well. He doesn't allow big pass plays, he supports the run, he blitzes and does MUCH better than a 5th round pick is expected to do. Also Sheldon Brown says that Macho Harris is the tone-setter for the secondary with his physical play. I have VERY high expectations of him.

Fenuki Tupou - N/A- Is on the IR with an "INJURY" ;)

Brandon Gibson-A+- What did Gibson do? Well he lit up the pre-season and training camp but that doesn't make him an A+, what does is he was the player traded for Will Witherspoon.

Paul Faniaka- N/A- Is on the practice squad

Moises Fokou- C- He hasn't done anything in the regular season, but he is a strong special teams player and he played great in the pre-season and he brought energy, physicality and athleticism to the strong side linebacker spot. He might start next season if Gocong leaves in FA.

Monomach
10-26-2009, 07:08 PM
3rd Round: Jarron Gilbert - DT
Incomplete. Hasn't played yet.
3rd Round: Juaquin Iglesias - WR Oklahoma
4th Round: Henry Melton - DE Texas
Incomplete. Was put on IR with what some reports say was a fake ankle injury. Lovie didn't want to put him on waivers while he's developed, but couldn't afford the roster spot.
4th Round: D.J. Moore - CB Vanderbilt
5th Round: Johnny Knox - WR Abilene Christian
He gets an A. He's Devin Hester with decent hands and a higher IQ!!! Hell of a steal for a 5th round pick. If his route running improves, he could end up being one of the best slot receivers in the league.
5th Round: Marcus Freeman - OLB Ohio State
F. Was on practice squad, signed by Bills. I suspect he'll be a quality starter in a couple of years.
6th Round: Al Afalava - S Oregon State
C. Just another nameless strong safety in the league. Not bad, not great, just kind of there.
7th Round: Lance Louis - OG San Diego State
F. I assume he is horrible if he can't get playing time with the O-line we have.
7th Round: Derek Kinder - WR Pittsburgh
F. Must be the worst WR in the draft class if he couldn't beat Rashied "Hands" Davis for a roster spot.

Brown Leader
10-27-2009, 12:53 AM
2nd op. Browns

1.C Alex Mack C+
He starts. Not an impact player yet. Tries hard and is athletic but finds the ground a lot. Not what I expect out of a 1st rd center.

2.WR Brian Robiskie F
Unbelievably couldn't see the field with stalwarts Furrey, Massa and Cribbs ahead of him. Of course there is upside but so far-fail.

2.WR Mohammed Massaquoi B
Momass showing why he was a draft riser. Is a threat but catches like Braylon. Not ready to be a #1.

2.DE/OLB/ILB David Veikune F
Groomed at ILB and situational rush OLB-saw time in pre-season as the 2nd string ILB, and is now behind stalwart Maiava. Like the scouting report said, looks too slow and stiff to play LB. Upside? Jets throw in OLB Trusnik started ahead of him-nuff said.

4.ILB Kaluka Maiava D
Decent ST player. Now gets to start for injured DQ. Shouldn't be starting and not surprisingly is making mistakes, particularly in coverage. Is learning I guess.

6.CB Don Carey N/A
N/a because he has a shot when healthy, but not for the Browns.

6.CB Coye Francies N/A
Had a good training yet has been inactive for the worst secondary outside of Tenn.-go figure.

6.RB James Davis C
Playing about as well as expected until CB Winfield said welcome to the NFL. Further hurt the shoulder messing around (organized horseplay?) and done for the year. Needs to use the time to get a lot stronger-those CB's are dangerous.

BufFan71
10-27-2009, 09:48 AM
this is all that needs to be said

2nd round
Jairus Byrd: A+++++
5ints in 3 starts

Thecollegedropout
10-27-2009, 11:11 AM
http://i.treehugger.com/files/th_images/new-york-jets.jpg
New York Jets Draft

http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_assets/8828/050109_mark_sanchez_headshot_large.jpg?1241208223
Round 1: QB Mark Sanchez USC
Grade: B+ Got him in that deal with CLE for Ratliff, Coleman and Elam along with our 1st and 2nd rounders of the 2009 draft. Considering he is a rookie and all he has far exceeded expectations. He had very bad games vs both TEN and BUF though but outside of those, he has been helpful in our over .500 record. Sure he has had some bad throws that could have been picked off but again he is a rookie and has also made some huge throws so far this year. He still has questions over his ball protection and his throws under weather but outside of that, so far he is looking like the real deal.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_assets/8873/050409_shonn_greene_headshot_large.jpg?
Round 3: RB Shonn Greene Iowa
Grade: B- Traded up for this bad dude. This grade isn't so much his fault but so much Scottenheimer for not using him. He was behind Thomas Jones and Leon Washington the entire year but when he got his touches, he has shown great stuff. Had some decent runs vs NO but it was this past game vs the Raiders where he erupted for 2 TDs and almost 150 yds of rushing. Granted the Raiders Run D is suspect but that was still a heck of a debut for someone who's barely been used. There's still questions over his durability and his blocking but outside of that, he looks like a real weapon at RB. And with Leon gone for the year, this is someone to watch out for as the year goes on.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_assets/8876/050409_matt_slauson_headshot_large.jpg?1241464904
Round 6: OG Matt Slauson Nebraska
Grade: D Well he is still on the team but hasn't done much if anything at all. But he is Callahan's boy from Braska so I think he will stick with the team IMO. Maybe can be good Oline depth.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_assets/8922/051809_jamal_westerman_headshot_large.jpg?12426592 59
Undrafted FA: LB Jamal Westerman Rutgers
Grade: C. He has gotten some snaps after a hell of a TC and preseason and some folks have said he surpassed Gholston thus far(Though that could speak more for Vernon than Jamal). He's been inactive some games but others such as the OAK game played and made some decent plays. Considering he wasn't even drafted, to get him to do something on the field is huge.

umphrey
10-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Packers:

BJ Raji: B- I love the guy but he's been hurt and hasn't put up hardly any stats, but he's shown flashes of dominance so I gave him a decent grade.

Clay Matthews: A Fought off a hamstring injury to play in some games and he looks like an experienced vet out there. Good player to have opposite Kampman. Also he took Adrian Peterson's cookies right to the zone. Week 6 rookie of the week.

TJ Lang: A- Played pretty well at LT when Clifton got hurt. Possible starter at that position which is a huge win. I feel that if needed we could move him to the interior and get a really good guard.

Quinn Johnson: C Made the team as the 3rd fullback. Hasn't played much. I love the guy because he's a hammer of a fullback but needs more time on the field.

Jamon Meredith: F Cut, signed to PS, and then stolen from us. We wanted to keep him around but something kept him off the roster. We went with an UDFA interior OL instead of him and left the roster void of a true LT backup.

Brandon Underwood: C Has NFL size and speed and made the roster. Liked him a lot in preseason but hasn't seen the field much.

Jarius Wynn: C Almost verbatim the story of Underwood.

Brad Jones: B Good special teamer with decent work ethic and measurables to start some day.

PoopSandwich
10-27-2009, 05:24 PM
It's soooo early that it's hard to tell with the Browns draft especially since most of our guys are developmental players...

Anyways, here we go.

Alex Mack (A) - Alex Mack has been an extremely solid pick for the Browns and may be the one bright spot of this season. His one problem has been some of his snaps but it hasn't been nearly as bad lately and blocking has been great, he's also always down field on runs trying to run people over, I really liked this pick when it happened and I still do.

Brian Robiskie (D) - D for disappointing, Robiskie was picked early in my opinion when we could have gotten far greater value in someone like Malaluga to put right next to D'Qwell Jackson. Robiskie has good hands but it seems like he's not open very much and he and the QB's haven't been on the same page, not to mention he really hasn't seen the field much. Considering he is a rookie receiver I am not too worried because he could easily start to blossom late this year or even next year.

MoMass (?) - Massaquoi comes in the first game DA starts opposite of Braylon and gets like 148 yards, then follows that performance up with about 8 drops in 2 games and has been covered pretty well in almost every game, the only exception being a couple plays in Green Bay where him and DA almost connected on a deep route. If I had to give him a grade right now it would be C+ but I think he could be a great receiver when everything starts to click.

David Veikune (F) - **** YOU MANGINI, LESEAN MCCOY :/

Kaluka Maiava (C) - Looks kind of lost out there but has a good motor and is a decent tackler, he needs some more time to grow but he seems like a good special teamer and hopefully can become at least a good back-up.

Don Carey (F) - Cut...

Coye Franceis (?) - Hasn't really seen the field, he looked alright when he got to play, but for some reason isn't ahead of the biggest piece of **** on the Browns Brandon McDonald.

James Davis (?) - Hurt, good value though.

Go_Eagles77
10-27-2009, 08:26 PM
David Veikune (F) - **** YOU MANGINI, LESEAN MCCOY :/
Haha, I remember praying throughout the whole 2nd round that McCoy would somehow make it to the eagles and when the Browns were OTC I was convinced they were going to take him.

PoopSandwich
10-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Haha, I remember praying throughout the whole 2nd round that McCoy would somehow make it to the eagles and when the Browns were OTC I was convinced they were going to take him.

Yeah we could have gotten Malaluga Massaquoi and McCoy... :[[[[[[