PDA

View Full Version : Packers-Browns, Week 7

drowe
10-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Clifton and Spitz are both doubtful. Browns have problems of their own with injuries and illness.

I really hope TJ Lang continues to impress this week.

Packystan
10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
I've really liked what I've seen out of TJ during his time out there. He's very strong at the point of attack, and once he gets his hands on his opponet, he does a good job driving him out of the play.

What are your guys thoughts about him possibly being the future at RT? He definately has the size and strength to man the position.

jackalope
10-23-2009, 10:14 PM
The Packers were only 7 point favorites earlier this week (9 points now). I'm trusting them to cover. It'd be really nice to see our offensiveline show something positive before next week's game.

Also, it looks like I'll be going to the San Fran game November 22nd.

drowe
10-24-2009, 08:54 AM
I've really liked what I've seen out of TJ during his time out there. He's very strong at the point of attack, and once he gets his hands on his opponet, he does a good job driving him out of the play.

What are your guys thoughts about him possibly being the future at RT? He definately has the size and strength to man the position.

interesting thought. i never heard his name as a possible RT. that'd be good. Clifton-Colledge-Spitz-Sitton-Lang in '10. i like it!

Whistler6
10-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Clifton and Spitz are both doubtful. Browns have problems of their own with injuries and illness.

I really hope TJ Lang continues to impress this week.

I'm rooting for the guy, anyone who can give up less than 4 sacks per game to a single player.

Stil...I can't shake the image of him attempting to throw a little chop block on Jared Allen on a passing play and have Allen simply push him down, step over, and continue on to drive Rodgers into the turf.

Whistler6
10-24-2009, 11:33 PM
After watching Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver this week, he is officially my favorite Packer.

They did a tribute for him showing a bunch of his best catches leading up to the record breaker. After it was done he could barely speak and had tears in his eyes. He's one of the few multi-millionaire athletes who truly appreciates his beginning and what he has. He makes it so easy to root for the him.

Awesome.

jackalope
10-25-2009, 12:03 AM
After watching Inside the Huddle with Donald Driver this week, he is officially my favorite Packer.

They did a tribute for him showing a bunch of his best catches leading up to the record breaker. After it was done he could barely speak and had tears in his eyes. He's one of the few multi-millionaire athletes who truly appreciates his beginning and what he has. He makes it so easy to root for the him.

Awesome.

Yeah, I would say Driver is my favorite athlete. Such an awesome guy, always has a huge smile, and never gets tackled easily. You've probably read this before, but if not: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1027721/index.htm

Whistler6
10-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Yeah, I would say Driver is my favorite athlete. Such an awesome guy, always has a huge smile, and never gets tackled easily. You've probably read this before, but if not: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1027721/index.htm

I've never seen that before, wow. I've heard the stories, but not in detail like that. Thanks for posting. I don't know if I've ever had more of a (straight) man crush on another guy. Tomorrow should be a gooooood game.

wordofi
10-25-2009, 11:00 AM
The Packers are going to blow out the Browns.

jackalope
10-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Running game has started out strong. Brandon Jackson showing signs of life.

Hopefully Finley is alright.

Favre4ever
10-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Running game has started out strong. Brandon Jackson showing signs of life.

Hopefully Finley is alright.

This hit on Finley has injury written all over it...

GB12
10-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Hell yeah Spencer Havner.

Whistler6
10-25-2009, 01:03 PM
I lovvvvvve me some DD's

GB12
10-25-2009, 01:05 PM
This hit on Finley has injury written all over it...

I wouldn't be surprised if that puts him out for the year, which would really suck.

Donald Driver is awesome.

Whistler6
10-25-2009, 01:46 PM
I want to see a LB sack... Come on!

0 sacks so far, gotta love that though. You can pencil Al Harris in for a hands to the face penatly or def. pass interference every single game. Usually more than one.

jackalope
10-25-2009, 01:49 PM
I want to see a LB sack... Come on!

0 sacks so far, gotta love that though. You can pencil Al Harris in for a hands to the face penatly or def. pass interference every single game. Usually more than one.

The illegal contact call on him was ********.

jackalope
10-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Near perfect game. That's exactly what we needed. Plus we get to see Favre give the Steelers two TDs.

drowe
10-25-2009, 03:58 PM
0 sacks.

0 sacks.

excellence. i know it was the browns, but really, the o-line showed great improvement in run blocking and pass blocking. and, i don't think the o-line had many...if any of the penalties.

plus, LOL at brett favre. they're blaming the refs in viking land. typical.

johbur
10-25-2009, 04:01 PM
LB Sack by Kampman if you consider him to be an OLB.

The offense was rolling today, as they should have. Next game is huge. Hopefully they got the tune-ups they needed to get with the Lions and the Browns. Packers need to lay some wood (or Woodson) to the geezer and tie up the division.

PackerLegend
10-25-2009, 07:57 PM
I feel better about how we played this week then we did last week against thr Lions. Hopefully Finely is somehow ok. Just when he was starting to get involved more. Didnt really do much until we played Minny and last week.

Burger
10-25-2009, 08:01 PM
If he walked off the field, it's only a 2-3 week injury. I would of been scared if he wasn't walking off.