PDA

View Full Version : Next years Head Coach

JPF
10-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Assuming Fox is gone, which at this point I don't feel is much of a stretch, who do you want to take his place?

I'm sure Cowher's name will get mentioned, but who beyond him is on your short list?

ShutDwn
10-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Assuming Fox is gone, which at this point I don't feel is much of a stretch, who do you want to take his place?

I'm sure Cowher's name will get mentioned, but who beyond him is on your short list?

I really think that the list will only include previous head coaches.

Cowher
Shanahan
Billick

I don't want any of them though.

I can't say that I know of any rookie head coach prospects right now. I would probably prefer that we get someone new and start completely new.

JPF
10-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Leslie Frazier (Vikes DC) will likely be a hot name next off-season.

A few Dolphin fans I've talked to seem to think that Parcells thinks highly of Todd Bowles (Dolphins DB coach & asst head coach) as a prospect.

I've seen Brian Kelly (U of Cincinnati Head Coach) mentioned some places, though with Saban & Petrino doing what they did he'd likely have to overcome a lot of doubt about college coaches.

Kirk Ferentz always seems to be a name you hear mentioned but he never seems interested in leaving Iowa.

Jason Garrett was a hot name last year, but I question a lot of his play calling decisions.