PDA

View Full Version : according to...

edge_V
03-10-2007, 05:13 PM
this one dude in another forum. Who got this from a source high in the ram's organization. (and i'm putting this all very briefly, compared to his long explanation) The rams love Chillar, he will start next year. With all our needs basically filled, we're pretty much done in FA. We will draft Adam Carriker, who is over 300 lbs. now and still running fast, move him to UT. Then trade up a bit to get Tank Tyler. I thought it was all BS. But he says it confidently, saying it's not what he thinks, but what he's been told. Your Thoughts?

holt_bruce81
03-10-2007, 05:53 PM
i dont really want Carriker, i have watched alot of nebraska games and i really wasnt that impressed with him........i would much rather take Okoye or trade down and get Tank Tyler......getting Tank and Carriker both doesnt make much since

NGSeiler
03-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Your Thoughts?

Not to believe people on message boards who claim to have sources high up within the organization?

This sounds like something that one could pretty easily come up with based on the reports that are already out there. For instance, the Rams liking character and looking at him as a three-technique defensive tackle is something I posted about yesterday based on it appearing on Scout.com.

HawkeyeFan
03-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Seriously?

Ok I'm serious, a source very high up in my head says this is complete BS.

Tom_23
03-11-2007, 12:21 AM
this sounds legit................................

edge_V
03-11-2007, 12:52 AM
i was just sharing it with you guys. Hopefully you guys caught the part where i also believed it was BS. but anyway, He came back today saying that it was one of the D coaches and they both know each other because a son of his plays basketball with a cousin of a teammate or somethin. the point is, they know each other, and had a casual conversation and the guy pretty much said that they wanna use most of their important picks to help the defense. and that they really like Tank Tyler. He also said they like carriker, but he's not as good as Tyler. Turns out, this guy used this conversation, to make assumptions and predict what will happen. sorry for wasting your guys' time.

NGSeiler
03-11-2007, 01:08 AM
He came back today saying that it was one of the D coaches and they both know each other because a son of his plays basketball with a cousin of a teammate or somethin.

LOL, this sounds like a line from Spaceballs...

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Lonestar: What does that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing, which is what you are about to become.

RAMBEAST
03-12-2007, 12:30 AM
i dont really want Carriker, i have watched alot of nebraska games and i really wasnt that impressed with him........i would much rather take Okoye or trade down and get Tank Tyler......getting Tank and Carriker both doesnt make much since
Are you ********, Cariker would be a great pick, if it happens he would immediately improve our d-line, and if we got both Carriker and Tyler that would just be sick

holt_bruce81
03-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Are you ********, Cariker would be a great pick, if it happens he would immediately improve our d-line, and if we got both Carriker and Tyler that would just be sick

RAMBEAST please man......you have already been banned twice from FF, dont come to these forums and start stuff

edge_V
03-12-2007, 06:40 PM
^ ahahhaha