YES YOU DID K. you stole it for me from footballsfuture.com :x :x

actually that was mav91

06-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Is anybody besides me going to see
FATF Tokyo Drift?

If not, then please, give me a reason why? :?:

no because it looks lame...

06-01-2006, 10:41 AM
I will not see this because, the second movie was terrible and I can only expect worse from this. Why do they always have to pick such bad actors to be in these movies.

RyanLeaf#1
06-01-2006, 11:03 AM
What is there a part 3 coming out? If yes when?

slightlyaraiderfan
06-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Bow wow is in it :? , so it was doomed from the start.

MaxV
06-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Judging by the previews it looks awfull, I'll miss it.

Tobzilla
06-01-2006, 11:36 AM
All the F + F movies are horrible.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Maybe.

06-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Mike Winchell, former Permian High QB, is now a race car driver in Toyko. I love it!

diabsoule
06-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Ummm.... No. It looks like all of the other ones and those blew and this one has a hick in Tokyo.

Boston
06-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Mike Winchell, former Permian High QB, is now a race car driver in Toyko. I love it!

I knew that actor looked familiar...

Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
06-01-2006, 04:30 PM
It'll be horrible but I might watch it depending on how much mary I see.

The Fat Kid
06-01-2006, 05:13 PM
no cuz it looks like a peice of sh*t

WMD
06-01-2006, 05:16 PM
No because it doesn't look like a good movie. It looks like a bunch of action scenes with a lot of special effects..

Stufazz
06-01-2006, 05:16 PM
I will not see this because, the second movie was terrible and I can only expect worse from this. Why do they always have to pick such bad actors to be in these movies.

i thought the first one was terrible. vin diesel is like the modern arnold schwarznegger except much worse, in that he can only play a guy who has no emotion and rarely talks. he is such a bad actor

jetvilma51
06-01-2006, 05:25 PM
depends on the weather

WMD
06-01-2006, 05:26 PM

i thought the first one was terrible. vin diesel is like the modern arnold schwarznegger except much worse, in that he can only play a guy who has no emotion and rarely talks. he is such a bad actor

I'd like to find out which Arnold Schwarzanegger movie you saw that had him playing a character that showed emotion :lol:

Moses
06-01-2006, 05:27 PM
I definitely won't see it in theatres. I might rent it once it comes out on DVD.

Stufazz
06-01-2006, 05:59 PM

I'd like to find out which Arnold Schwarzanegger movie you saw that had him playing a character that showed emotion :lol:

thats what i meant

70challenger457
06-01-2006, 06:17 PM
well from what I read in hot rod magazine is that it's supposed to stink. They put a skyline engine into a mustang. WHY? that hick needs to go back to makin good football movies.

06-01-2006, 06:18 PM
well from what I read in hot rod magazine is that it's supposed to stink. They put a skyline engine into a mustang. WHY? that hick needs to go back to makin good football movies.

I didn't understand any of this.

70challenger457
06-01-2006, 06:49 PM

Hot rtod magaize, from what I read, it's supposed to stink. Still with me here. THen during the movie, they take a skyline engine out of a Nissan Skyline and put it into a mustang. Got me now. Then the main character is the guy from Friday Night Lights which is one of my favorite movies but what is a hick got to do with driving anoying ricers around tokyo

06-01-2006, 06:51 PM

Hot rtod magaize, from what I read, it's supposed to stink. Still with me here. THen during the movie, they take a skyline engine out of a Nissan Skyline and put it into a mustang. Got me now. Then the main character is the guy from Friday Night Lights which is one of my favorite movies but what is a hick got to do with driving anoying ricers around tokyo

That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

smittyjs
06-01-2006, 06:54 PM
The first one was good, second sucked ass, third one has that country QB from Friday Night Lights as the main drive, so i would say no i'm not going to see it. This could have been good, but it looks like the same fake **** from the last one. It has a 67 f astback Mustang with a RB26 in it :shock: :lol:

SkeetSkeet
06-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Seeing that nobody wants to see it :( :( :( , and when I think about it, Bow Wow is in it :( :x :( I guess I"ll just watch X-Men 3 another 10 times then.