PDA

View Full Version : Adam Lambert

stephenson86
11-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Watched American Idol last year...was an enormous fan of his, got all his digital downloads, live songs, no boundaries, time for miracles and for you entertainment. Call me a fan. How is this guy being received in America I mean people who win the X Factor over here bar Leona Lewis fall flat on their faces. Does he look like he is going to have an outstanding career or just middle of the road. Trouble with liking an American artist is you know nothing about how they are received in the public. Is this guy liked or is he not really known about???

FuzzyGopher
11-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Please turn in your man card. Thanks.

D-Unit
11-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Please turn in your man card. Thanks.
Muuuaahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha. Funniest post I've seen in a long time! That was hilarious! :D :D :D

soybean
11-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Honestly, your best bet is to read up online. I don't follow American Idol too closely but a lot of the runner ups fly under the radar and have some unfounded success. (ie. some army dude, Joshua Gracin)

CashmoneyDrew
11-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I have a lot of Kelly Clarkson on my ipod.

vidae
11-05-2009, 08:23 PM
I honestly couldn't stand him on AI so I have no idea how other people receive him. You should check online like suggested above.

bored of education
11-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I thought AQ left?

brat316
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
I have a lot of Kelly Clarkson on my ipod.

nothing wrong with some Kelly Clarkson, just gotta learn to walk on the safe side of the sidewalk

villagewarrior
11-05-2009, 10:43 PM
He destroyed Ring of Fire. I hope he dies.

jayceheathman
11-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Watched American Idol last year...was an enormous fan of his, got all his digital downloads, live songs, no boundaries, time for miracles and for you entertainment. Call me a fan. How is this guy being received in America I mean people who win the X Factor over here bar Leona Lewis fall flat on their faces. Does he look like he is going to have an outstanding career or just middle of the road. Trouble with liking an American artist is you know nothing about how they are received in the public. Is this guy liked or is he not really known about???

Its amazed me how AI contests dont do well once they win. The hardest part is getting your name out there and to make yourself recognizable and if you win then you definitely have that. Its like once they win they take the money from endorsements and run. None of them have really had a successful music career outside of Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. More losers have went on to be more successful than the winners. Josh Gracin, Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson, Bucky Covington, and Kellie Pickler have all had better careers than Ruben Studdard.

Shiver
11-05-2009, 11:28 PM
He destroyed Ring of Fire. I hope he dies.

Stay classy..

Brent
11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Who

cares?

fischbowl
11-06-2009, 01:53 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Nb8DOoLyFwk/SazUFCV_WWI/AAAAAAAAMkM/9hs0Suiz33o/s400/adamlambertkiss1.jpg

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
11-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Its amazed me how AI contests dont do well once they win. The hardest part is getting your name out there and to make yourself recognizable and if you win then you definitely have that. Its like once they win they take the money from endorsements and run. None of them have really had a successful music career outside of Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. More losers have went on to be more successful than the winners. Josh Gracin, Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson, Bucky Covington, and Kellie Pickler have all had better careers than Ruben Studdard.

And I think her name was Tamyra Gray, she came 3rd in season 1 but was way better than Anderson Varejao who of course lost to Kelly Clarkson. I dunno about recently, but for a while after she looked like she was going places IIRC.

MetSox17
11-06-2009, 12:14 PM

That's because they get forced to do garbage music. And not to mention that the best talent doesn't always win since it is after all a popularity contest.

David Cook has done really well though, so you can add him to the list.

ccB
11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
That's because they get forced to do garbage music. And not to mention that the best talent doesn't always win since it is after all a popularity contest.

David Cook has done really well though, so you can add him to the list.

I don't watch American Idol, never have, never will, BUT I've heard of Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, this David Cook character...not so much, that tells me that he shouldn't be added to the list.

soybean
11-06-2009, 01:04 PM
what ever happened to clay aiken?

I remember he had such a cult following with like middle aged women to a point where some where proclaiming him to be some messiah or god.

true story. look it up.

ccB
11-06-2009, 01:17 PM

I remember he had such a cult following with like middle aged women to a point where some where proclaiming him to be some messiah or god.

true story. look it up.

I would imagine once he came out of the closet a great deal of middle aged, Midwestern mothers/grandmothers stopped listening to his music.

General Zod
11-06-2009, 01:47 PM

true story. look it up.

Say what you want about that dude, but he got robbed on that season of AI. No way he should have lost. The guy has some serious pipes.

stephenson86
11-06-2009, 02:29 PM

true story. look it up.

he appeared in scrubs

SuperKevin
11-06-2009, 02:46 PM

true story. look it up.

Kind of hard to sing with a **** crammed down your throat

Brent
11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
This almost made water come out my nose from laughing. Caught me off guard, Kevin.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
11-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Say what you want about that dude, but he got robbed on that season of AI. No way he should have lost. The guy has some serious pipes.

He also takes some serious pipes.

General Zod
11-06-2009, 05:27 PM

lol, I was waiting for that.

jayceheathman
11-10-2009, 01:00 PM

true story. look it up.

I think he moved on to do Broadway.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-10-2009, 01:29 PM

These are great posts.

That guy was mad wierd on American Idol. I watched some of it and that 16yr old ***** that was on there had a nice voice.