San Diego Chargers @ New York Giants

Sunday Night Football

Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles

Monday Night Football

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos

Byes: Bills, Browns, Vikings, Jets, Raiders, Rams

terribletowel39
11-06-2009, 11:57 AM
I was wondering when this was going to pop up. HWJ been banned or something??

Big game for the Steelers. Ryan Clark will not make the trip due to his sickle cell disease. Meaning Tyrone Carter will probably start. Bluck.

I think if we stop the run (which I don't think we will have a problem doing, especially with the weak interioir O-Line of the Broncos) and basically play them just like the Ravens did, it should be a win. The defense is still full of starters that went to Denver for the AFC Championship game in 2005 so they know how to handle it.

Clady vs Harrison should be a good matchup, as well as Taylor vs Marshall.

drowe
11-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Lots of good games from the top to the bottom of the league. there's more great ones than bad ones this week.

great divisional matchups
Cincy-Baltimore
Indy-Houston
Philly-Dallas

other great matchups
Chicago-Arizona
Pitt-Denver
SD-NY

then the draft bowls
Detroit-Seattle
Jax-KC

and, i don't have to look at Brent Farve this week!

Splat
11-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Report: Bob Sanders out for season (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/06/report-bob-sanders-out-for-season/)

Harbaugh: "Cowboys are everything that's wrong with the NFL" (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/06/harbaugh-cowboys-are-everything-thats-wrong-with-the-nfl/)

Andre Smith's status for Sunday uncertain (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/06/andre-smiths-status-for-sunday-uncertain/)

News.

Shiver
11-06-2009, 12:29 PM
1 PM EST

Washington Redskins @ Atlanta Falcons - I am worried about a post-MNF let-down; but let's be frank here, Atlanta is a much better football team through and through.

Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears - I cannot figure this Cardinals' team out. They have the potential to be great, they just underachieve far too often. I am beginning to think that Kurt Warner is done. Is it time to see what they got in Matt Leinart?

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts - Houston plays Indy tough and if the defense can doing anything to slow Manning they have a good chance to win. The Colts are banged up in the secondary at a poor time.

Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals are at home, coming off a bye week, and the Ravens do not have Haloti Ngata. This is their chance to put the division in a stranglehold.

Kansas City Chiefs @ Jacksonville Jaguars -Hint to the Jaguars: give MJD the ball more than 8 times. I do like the Chiefs here in a surprise, the Jaguars cannot cover Dwayne Bowe and the Chiefs have had an extra week to get their O-Line healthy.

Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers -Will the Bucs win a game this year? Maybe, but they are not much better than the Lions were last year.

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots -Miami's offense is so hit or miss for me and I expect that the Patriots have used all two weeks to prepare for the wildcat. No one on the Dolphins can cover Randy Moss.

4 PM EST

Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints -The Saints' run defense without Ellis is a huge liability and the Panthers have the top ranked pass defense; should set up an upset right? Not so much, mostly because I don't trust that the Panthers can pass enough to win this game.

Detroit Lions @ Seattle Seahawks -The Seahawks are the better team and they still have a great H.F.A.

Tennessee Titans @ San Francisco 49ers - Interesting match-up here, but I think San Francisco has the kind of defense to limit Chris Johnson and that's all you need to do to beat the Titans.

San Diego Chargers @ New York Giants - I am not sure what to make of this game. Both teams have the talent, both need a win in the worst way, both have looked terrible at times this year. Complete toss-up in my opinion.

Sunday Night Football

Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles - John Harbaugh destroyed the Cowboys with this quote:

Why is that? Because what Andy Reid and his program stand for if the opposite of what the Cowboys stand for. The Cowboys are a star system. It's all about building around individuals first and collecting talent, collecting great players. Andy has always been about building a team. And over the long haul, it's a team sport, and one of the greatest examples of that is what's happened with the Eagles and the Cowboys over the last 10 years. The Cowboys stand for everything that's wrong with the NFL.

Monday Night Football

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos - Kyle Orton will have a hard time with his dink-n-dunk attack against this team, especially with Ryan Harris out. The Broncos' D will put up a hard fight, but it won't be enough to beat the champs.

Maybe Next Year Millen2
11-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Yay Detroits in another draft bowl. Draft Bowl 2, the deuce. There will be a third in two weeks when we play Cleveland. Turd bowl is a good name for that one.

Could be an entertaining game with Calvin back. Shootout would be fun to watch with Hawks pulling away of course eventually since the Lions are the Lions and the game is in Seattle.

Splat
11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
The only chance the Chiefs have is if they can get their running game going I'm really wanting to see how they do with out LJ.

Shiver
11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I think Charles will be effective in the short term. I think he has a burst and will make some big time plays, he just isn't a feature back in the long run.

Flyboy
11-06-2009, 12:39 PM
The Panthers worry me, but with that said - GEAUX SAINTS!

49ersfan_87
11-06-2009, 12:41 PM
1 PM EST
Tennessee Titans @ San Francisco 49ers - Interesting match-up here, but I think San Francisco has the kind of defense to limit Chris Johnson and that's all you need to do to beat the Titans.

I'm looking forward to seeing 2 disappointing players in Alex Smith and Vince Young trying to make a comeback. That's the storyline of the game here IMO. Plus, the #2 rushing offense against the #2 rushing defense.

terribletowel39
11-06-2009, 12:41 PM
The Panthers worry me, but with that said - GEAUX SAINTS!
Look at you being all cajun living in California (??).

vidae
11-06-2009, 12:44 PM
I think Charles will be effective in the short term. I think he has a burst and will make some big time plays, he just isn't a feature back in the long run.

I agree with this. He is the perfect change of pace back who can come in and hurt a defense. We do need to draft another RB to be the starter, but I really like what Charles brings to the table.

I think it will be tough for us to beat Jacksonville, but any given sunday.

Flyboy
11-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Look at you being all cajun living in California (??).

Long story short - I was born and raised in Texas. When I started to like football I couldn't stand the Cowboys and their fans and refused to cheer for them. I stumbled across a Saints game one afternoon and it was love (and heartbreak) at first pass.

M.O.T.H.
11-06-2009, 01:08 PM
That Harbaugh quote was pretty relevant last year and some previous years. Now? Not so much.

They're a team, who's foundation has been built through the draft/undrafted FAs and around good well rounded people.

Gone, are all the players with the checkered pasts or criminal records. We may have a prima donna or two (here's looking at you Roy and Crayton) but, we have a good group of guys here, from a character stand point and the team chemistry has been better than ever.

datchapin
11-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Man, I feel bad for the Colts loosing their guys. Having said that, I still think we have a shot at handing them their first defeat this season.

Shiver
11-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Is this the first time Eli Manning and Philip Rivers have faced each other? Or did I forgot a game?

tjsunstein
11-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Is this the first time Eli Manning and Philip Rivers have faced each other? Or did I forgot a game?

Week 3 of 2005.

NOLAFan
11-06-2009, 02:07 PM
That Harbaugh quote was pretty relevant last year and some previous years. Now? Not so much.

They're a team, who's foundation has been built through the draft/undrafted FAs and around good well rounded people.

Gone, are all the players with the checkered pasts or criminal records. We may have a prima donna or two (here's looking at you Roy and Crayton) but, we have a good group of guys here, from a character stand point and the team chemistry has been better than ever.

its still relevant for this year too.

M.O.T.H.
11-06-2009, 02:09 PM
its still relevant for this year too.

Why is that, exactly?

Because of one Roy Williams comment?

How exactly do we have a star system with no real structure or team mentality? Harbaugh has no idea what he is talking about. He makes it sound like we bought a bunch of talented players and just threw them together.

Shiver
11-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Week 3 of 2005.

Except that was Drew Brees' starting for the Chargers.

Vox Populi
11-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Why is that, exactly?

How exactly do we have a star system with no real structure or team mentality? Harbaugh has no idea what he is talking about. He makes it sound like we bought a bunch of talented players and just threw them together.

You might have noticed that quote was about the past DECADE and its hard to deny that being true from whats happened in Dallas since the 90s. I do agree with you that THIS year for the first time in a decade or more, that Harbaugh's statement would be false if he were just talking about THIS year, but he isn't. The Cowboys have put together a nice collection of talent and weeded out most of the arrogance and trouble within the roster, I attribute that to Wade Phillips though and not Jerry Jones. I think Phillips is a great coach for the Cowboys, if he gets fired this off season for some big name coach it will be a mistake as far as I'm concerned.

dolphinfan2k5
11-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots -Miami's offense is so hit or miss for me and I expect that the Patriots have used all two weeks to prepare for the wildcat. No one on the Dolphins can cover Randy Moss.

One of the main reasons for drafting Sean Smith was to cover the bigger receivers in our division like Randy and T.O. Not saying he'll shut him down or anything, but he's been playing well and I expect it to be a really good matchup.

M.O.T.H.
11-06-2009, 03:02 PM
You might have noticed that quote was about the past DECADE and its hard to deny that being true from whats happened in Dallas since the 90s. I do agree with you that THIS year for the first time in a decade or more, that Harbaugh's statement would be false if he were just talking about THIS year, but he isn't. The Cowboys have put together a nice collection of talent and weeded out most of the arrogance and trouble within the roster, I attribute that to Wade Phillips though and not Jerry Jones. I think Phillips is a great coach for the Cowboys, if he gets fired this off season for some big name coach it will be a mistake as far as I'm concerned.

The way it is worded, it makes it seem as if he insinuating that they're still what is wrong with the NFL. It's a little ridiculous...Cowboys fans could just as easily bring up T.O. or Mike Vick as some return fire...or the fact that neither team has had championship success over the time frame. Poor choice of words, imo.

Now he may not, but if he still sees Dallas as what is wrong with the NFL...then he's a moron. Because, this team is not a "star system", nor are they a collection of talent that cant coexist or play well together. The majority of these guys have been together for years and have been built from the ground up. A nice little example, 4/5ths of our WR core were either undrafted or in Crayton's case, a 7th round draft choice. Our Qb was undrafted, our RBs are all, in home talent. I may be rambling but, there are a lot of misconceptions about the Cowboys, like they buy all their players or only collect stars and try to fit the square peg in the round hole or what not. But honestly, this Cowboy team is one that you can be proud of and they do fit well together and play nice with each other and again, they've been growing together for a long time now.

So, it may all be for not, depending upon what he actually meant but, I'm just getting this point across.

As for who to thank for cleaning up Dallas' act...I'd give a lot of credit to Jerry's son, Stephen Jones, actually. He differs with his father a lot and Jerry has been giving him more and more freedom and rightfully so, as he has a good head on his shoulders. And he doesnt want to deal with all the nonsense that comes with adding some of these bad apples.

CC.SD
11-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Pssst hey Giants, let's go. It's the Schizo Bowl.

Splat
11-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Ty Law returns (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/06/ty-law-returns/)

To Denver if/when he passes the physical.

tjsunstein
11-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Except that was Drew Brees' starting for the Chargers.

You're probably right. I read a preview of the game and it mentioned the last time they matched up was Week 3 of 2005 but I didn't even think about Brees.

Jvig43
11-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Man, I feel bad for the Colts loosing their guys. Having said that, I still think we have a shot at handing them their first defeat this season.

If the texans can play four quarters of football I think they have a very good shot at winning this one.

LizardState
11-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Why is that, exactly?

Big kudos to MOTH for his riposte to a Harbaugh sucker punch. Harbaugh's Dallas bashing is attacking an easy target: Jerry Jones' hubris, granted. Questionably coached, uhhh maybe. Can't win a playoff game? Yeah maybe that too. But the Dallas of today is the envy of about 90% of the other NFL teams.

TO & Don't Call Me Pacman are gone, this is a very good team whose offense is clicking on all cylinders now, no Romo INTs in 3 games, 2nd in the NFL in total yds, 1st in the league in converting 3rd downs, not too shabby.

Dallas has nada to be ashamed of for having better talent player for player than any team in the NFC not located in the Pelican State.

CC.SD
11-07-2009, 01:32 PM
You're probably right. I read a preview of the game and it mentioned the last time they matched up was Week 3 of 2005 but I didn't even think about Brees.

He is right fo sho.

BTW LT would have had 200 yards that game but settled for something in the 190s...because Justin Tuck ran him down 50 yards downfield. Beastly pursuit, it obviously left an impression.

Shiver
11-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Dallas has nada to be ashamed of for having better talent player for player than any team in the NFC not located in the Pelican State.

The Gopher and Keystone states might disagree with you.

Giantsfan1080
11-07-2009, 01:44 PM
He is right fo sho.

BTW LT would have had 200 yards that game but settled for something in the 190s...because Justin Tuck ran him down 50 yards downfield. Beastly pursuit, it obviously left an impression.

I was at that game. I've never seen a crown yell at one person the entire game like you guys did to Eli. The announcer even made sure he would mention Eli's name in almost every play. It was ridiculous. As for the actual game I have no idea how it's going to play out. Like everyone has been saying we're 2 Jekyll and Hyde teams this year so who knows. I'll be there so I'm hoping for a good game and not a Giants blowout.

scottyboy
11-07-2009, 01:48 PM
I was at that game. I've never seen a crown yell at one person the entire game like you guys did to Eli. The announcer even made sure he would mention Eli's name in almost every play. It was ridiculous. As for the actual game I have no idea how it's going to play out. Like everyone has been saying we're 2 Jekyll and Hyde teams this year so who knows. I'll be there so I'm hoping for a good game and not a Giants blowout.

I'll be there too!
hopefully I remember my rutgers hat and I'll be front row over the tunnel so everyone has to look for me and be like "ZOMGZ! I know him!"

and my god, no offense CC, but the Giants need to beat the **** outta you haha. we need a win big time.
GF1080, where ya sitting?

CC.SD
11-07-2009, 01:50 PM

I was there, it was therapeutic as hell, and a fun game to boot. Find me a person who can't understand SD thinking Eli is a little ***** and I will find you someone very misunderstood.

This should be a good one, very much a barometer.

CC.SD
11-07-2009, 01:52 PM
I'll be there too!
hopefully I remember my rutgers hat and I'll be front row over the tunnel so everyone has to look for me and be like "ZOMGZ! I know him!"

and my god, no offense CC, but the Giants need to beat the **** outta you haha. we need a win big time.

We need a win too! Denver is only up 2 in the division and they're playing the Steelers.

Shiver
11-07-2009, 01:56 PM
The Chargers shouldn't have gone after Eli or Philip. They should have taken Larry Fitzgerald!

QB - Drew Brees
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
FB - Lorenzo Neal
TE - Antonio Gates
WR - Larry Fitzgerald

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giantsfan1080
11-07-2009, 01:56 PM
I'll be there too!

323 Row 5.

Giantsfan1080
11-07-2009, 01:57 PM
I was there, it was therapeutic as hell, and a fun game to boot. Find me a person who can't understand SD thinking Eli is a little ***** and I will find you someone very misunderstood.

This should be a good one, very much a barometer.

I understood it but it was just nuts. Now that I think about it my one friend and I maybe had a death wish wearing Eli jerseys into that game.

CC.SD
11-07-2009, 02:20 PM
The Chargers shouldn't have gone after Eli or Philip. They should have taken Larry Fitzgerald!

QB - Drew Brees
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
FB - Lorenzo Neal
TE - Antonio Gates
WR - Larry Fitzgerald

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that game's no fun. Falcons shouldn't have traded up for Vick, they should have taken LT...

EXCEPT...

if not for the Vick debacle there would be no Matt Ryan in the ATL. So it goes.

ps, backup RB Michael Turner. alternating with Sproles!

Shiver
11-07-2009, 02:22 PM
lol that game's no fun. Falcons shouldn't have traded up for Vick, they should have taken LT...

EXCEPT...

if not for the Vick debacle there would be no Matt Ryan in the ATL. So it goes.

The Vick era had its sweet moments. I don't regret anything; but like you said, getting Ryan immediately after that fiasco takes away the pain.

d34ng3l021
11-07-2009, 03:00 PM
The NFC South would like to thank the Chargers and the AFC West for their impact players. Especially the Chargers. The Saints without Brees and the Falcons without Turner would be completely different teams. And who knows if the Falcons would have ended up with franchise QB Ryan if the Chargers hadn't traded with the Falcons for LT. Tony Gonzalez is fitting in very well with the Falcons also.

I would also like to think that the Raiders and Broncos are thankful to the Saints and Falcons for taking away Drew Brees, Michael Turner, and Tony Gonzalez from the AFC West.

PalmerToCJ
11-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Bengals are starting a HUGE two game stretch.

Honestly, if I had the choice of winning either against Baltimore or @Pittsburgh... I would choose beating Baltimore. I'd get more joy out of winning in Pitt but for our playoff hopes, beating Baltimore would be the best scenario. That way it's going to be pretty hard for them to catch us.

The Ravens defense will determine who wins this game.

If we win 1 of the next 2 then it gets into a 3 game stretch vs DET, @OAK, CLE...

bored of education
11-07-2009, 04:22 PM
DaJuan Morgan starting FS tomorrow for KC. Big game!

Splat
11-07-2009, 05:34 PM
DaJuan Morgan starting FS tomorrow for KC. Big game!

Chiefs and big game?

yo123
11-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Big kudos to MOTH for his riposte to a Harbaugh sucker punch. Harbaugh's Dallas bashing is attacking an easy target: Jerry Jones' hubris, granted. Questionably coached, uhhh maybe. Can't win a playoff game? Yeah maybe that too. But the Dallas of today is the envy of about 90% of the other NFL teams.

TO & Don't Call Me Pacman are gone, this is a very good team whose offense is clicking on all cylinders now, no Romo INTs in 3 games, 2nd in the NFL in total yds, 1st in the league in converting 3rd downs, not too shabby.

I've been hearing about this superior Dallas talent for about 10 years now.

And 90% of NFL teams envy a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 96? I don't get it.

NOLAFan
11-08-2009, 12:38 AM
I've been hearing about this superior Dallas talent for about 10 years now.

And 90% of NFL teams envy a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 96? I don't get it.

Exactly. We have been hearing the media stroke "America's" team **** for the longest time. I will be the first to admit they have talent but to say just because they got rid of TO that they are leaps and bounds better is ridiculous. They are no better than last year. They still have their "Me" players. It like you get rid of one ego in Dallas and another emerges.Don't even get me started on Jerry Jones. If any ego in Dallas affects the team the most it's that SoB.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 12:45 AM
We all know JJ can be an ass and has a huge ego. But Dallas isnt a team full of "me" players. Roy and Crayton are prima donna receivers, other than that, I fail to see these me first guys. We have unselfish players every where else. We have three RBs that split time, a deep WR rotation, we play all three TEs, we have a deep defensive line rotation, we have Brooking who only plays two downs, giving way to Bobby in nickel situations, a kickoff specialist, Scandrick plays a whole lot as well, at one time splitting a starting gig with Jenkins. And there are no problems at all. Everyone accepts their role and knows their place, it's a very healthy team mentality in Dallas these days.

Ole Roy is just being Roy, he did this in Detroit as well but Dallas is strong enough to not be ripped apart by one player running his mouth. That's obviously not Roy's intent either, he's just venting, that's just who he is. I dont like it but, they should have been expecting this when they traded for him. But again, it's not a major problem. This is a strong, tightly bound group we have here.

Also, the original argument had nothing to do with being called "America's team" or the overrating of Dallas' talent the last few years. Some people just like to hate on Dallas without knowing all the facts.

Thumper
11-08-2009, 12:59 AM

The only team more talented in the NFC is the Saints? I would not even consider Dallas's talent over the Eagles, Vikings and Giants. And I highly doubt 90% of teams are envious of the Cowboys, there are more than 10% of teams that are better than them (you do know that 10% is roughly 3 teams?).

scottyboy
11-08-2009, 09:57 AM

this is one of the most hilarious posts I've read in a long time. my word.

see, there's disagreeing with valid points and being smart about it like MOTH, and then...there's this

dpl85
11-08-2009, 10:05 AM
The truth hurts and Harbaugh was right. The only hope we have is that Stephen seems to be more level headed and increasingly has more influence on decision making.

NFL Networks pre game show is pretty good but the only reason I watch is to see the beautiful Stacy Dales.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 10:16 AM
This probably has more effect on my fantasy team then it does the Eagles/Cowboys game but, Westbrook has been ruled out.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 10:19 AM
The truth hurts and Harbaugh was right. The only hope we have is that Stephen seems to be more level headed and increasingly has more influence on decision making.

NFL Networks pre game show is pretty good but the only reason I watch is to see the beautiful Stacy Dales.

Odd that you say he is right but, post an article in another thread that completely disagrees with him.

Anyway, if Harbaugh is talking in anyway about today's Cowboys. Then he has no idea what the hell he is talking about.

Jvig43
11-08-2009, 10:19 AM
This probably has more effect on my fantasy team then it does the Eagles/Cowboys game but, Westbrook has been ruled out.

NOOOOOOOOOO! Looks like im dropping two this week.

LonghornsLegend
11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
They still have their "Me" players. It like you get rid of one ego in Dallas and another emerges.Don't even get me started on Jerry Jones. If any ego in Dallas affects the team the most it's that SoB.

And those players would be?

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 10:21 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO! Looks like im dropping two this week.

Dudeeeeeee, I'm screwed. haha. No Westbrook, probably no Bryant, Boldin is all banged up. My top receiver has a bye, as do my other RBs. So I'm going in with Leonard freaking Weaver as my lone RB. Awesome. I hate 20 man leagues sometimes.

I'm also starting special teams sensation, Sam Hurd, also. I love my boy Sammy but, I need to hope for like 10 ST tackles or for him to score on his two opportunities per game.

scottyboy
11-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Dudeeeeeee, I'm screwed. haha. No Westbrook, probably no Bryant, Boldin is all banged up. My top receiver has a bye, as do my other RBs. So I'm going in with Leonard freaking Weaver as my lone RB. Awesome. I hate 20 man leagues sometimes.

haha it's WAR!
you never know in this league though. i lost last week when John Kuhn was starting for brodeur...he got 5 points against me

dpl85
11-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Odd that you say he is right but, post an article in another thread that completely disagrees with him.

Anyway, if Harbaugh is talking in anyway about today's Cowboys. Then he has no idea what the hell he is talking about.
I posted the article to point out that in the past we won with role players and had great chemistry.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 10:27 AM
I posted the article to point out that in the past we won with role players and had great chemistry.

As opposed to what? What is wrong with the team we have right now? Absolutely nothing. Again, they all know their roles and accept them. They play with a team oriented style, we have rather deep rotations and unselfish players.

In the past, Dallas also spent a lot of money en route to winning those championships. Our current team has been built up slowly and have grown up together. They've gelled as a unit and are not all Me players like people are suggesting or our for #1, so to speak.

The argument, is that Harbaugh still thinks the current Cowboys are what is wrong with the NFL and that is completely false.

dpl85
11-08-2009, 10:30 AM
As opposed to what? What is wrong with the team we have right now? Absolutely nothing. Again, they all know their roles and accept them. They play with a team oriented style, we have rather deep rotations and unselfish players.
I agree with you moth. I was talking about the last few years when we signed guys like Pacman Tank and TO. I love the team we have currently.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 10:33 AM
I agree with you moth. I was talking about the last few years when we signed guys like Pacman Tank and TO. I love the team we have currently.

K, just making sure. Because, the article even goes into Harbaugh's intent with the comments. My point was, that if he still thinks our current team is a problem, then he is talking out of his ass and is very ill-informed.

dpl85
11-08-2009, 10:37 AM
I said Harbaugh was right because he was asked about the Eagles dominance over the Cowboys in this decade. Needless to say Jerry has made a lot of questionable signings/trades during that time frame.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 10:40 AM
haha it's WAR!
you never know in this league though. i lost last week when John Kuhn was starting for brodeur...he got 5 points against me

lol.

I may have to start two FBs this week. There is seriously no one to pick up.

This sucks too because, I was just starting to, in my mind atleast. Distance myself from the rest of the pack in my division.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 11:04 AM
You gotta be kidding me, Boldin is out now also. Despite earlier reports that he would play. :(

bantx
11-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Is anyone watching the "Ocho Cinco Child Please daycare" skit hilarious hahahaha.

PalmerToCJ
11-08-2009, 11:20 AM
NERVOUS NERVOUS NERVOUS...... Oh boy I can't wait.

General Zod
11-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Maybe some KC fans can tell me..

Why is Bobby Wade inactive today and Chris Chambers is? I thought that Wade was doing ok for you guys. He is not on the injury report.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Hopefully I can be more joyful in here playing the Skins this week.

Beans
11-08-2009, 12:01 PM
BUCS THROWBACK DAY

i am SO goddamn pumped

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Freeman makes his debut, in that uniform, on a win less Bucs team. This seems fitting, in a way. Good luck, Josh.

Jvig43
11-08-2009, 12:05 PM
That pick was nasty.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Tommie Harris ejected for throwing and landing a punch to the helmet. Genius.

SFbear
Tommie Harris ejected from the game. Wow.

scottyboy
good job tommie harris. god you're an idiot. how stupid and dirty.

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 12:08 PM
good job Tommie harris you ******* idiot

UKfan
11-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Damnit, we should have punted on that 4th and 1 still IMO. Good start for the HOU D

Jvig43
11-08-2009, 12:10 PM
AD making a play. Go D.

Young Legend
That TD should be coming back.

scottyboy
jeebus, Warner's throwing floaters out there. he's gonna get a WR killed.
gonna go leave for the game now, go giants!

Finz99
arm was going forward.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 12:11 PM

Not really floaters but, they're all ridiculously high.

RexGrossmans-cheesecake
11-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Tommie Harris just got ejected. What a dumbass.

scottyboy
oh and Leonard with a catch already. this Balti-cincy game is a freakin' pants explosion for me <3

ATLDirtyBirds
Thank you Haynesworth.

Borat
LOL Tommy Harris. ******* classic.

Monomach
Oh, well. Not like Tommie Harris' overpaid ass has done anything in a couple of years, anyway.

Hopefully Gilbert or whoever can get some pressure.

Jvig43
11-08-2009, 12:14 PM
OMG WTF what a ******** call.

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 12:15 PM
48-10 Cardinals, we gonna lose bad

Monomach
11-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Breaking news: Bears defense still sucks.

On comes the sucky O line of the sucky offense, ready to suck a suck.

Finz99
11-08-2009, 12:18 PM
nice kick by Carpenter. 52 yarder.

M.O.T.H.
I knew I should have picked up James Jones instead Earl Bennett. For a one week fantasy deal. :(

MidwayMonster31
I'd rather scream than be called an idiot. At least Cutler is landing the short stuff.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Dallas Clark has 6 catches already...

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 12:21 PM
The Beer Man.

Monomach
Jay Cutler came to play!

Gay Ork Wang
Thats what i want this offense to look like.

MidwayMonster31
11-08-2009, 12:22 PM
A vertical offense works when there's actual protection.

d34ng3l021
11-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Ooh. Sick 1 handed catch by Moss.

I am not going to find a video link for the WAS-ATL game. No one would stream that game.

Jvig43
11-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Randy Moss is a baaaaaad man.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 12:24 PM
28 yard TD run for Rashad Jennings.

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Ooh. Sick 1 handed catch by Moss.

I am not going to find a video link for the WAS-ATL game. No one would stream that game.
liar i found one already 5 seconds after i read this

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Costly penalty there for Baltimore. Bengals look to have control early in this first quarter.

d34ng3l021
11-08-2009, 12:27 PM
ANOTHER pick by Ryan? Damn he really throws them in bunches. Hopefully he stops against better opponents. Wtf.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Can you stop ******* throwing picks Ryan you douche?

DoughBoy
11-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I like football with out announcers.

d34ng3l021
11-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Can you stop ******* throwing picks Ryan you douche?

honestly. and whatsup with him sucking against 3 man rushes?

JRTPlaya21
11-08-2009, 12:32 PM
CP just got KTFO..

ThePudge
Palmer to Ochocinco looks as good as ever here early.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Brian Cushing is all over the field making plays in the colts game. Guy is ridiculous

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 12:33 PM
honestly. and whatsup with him sucking against 3 man rushes?

I have no idea. He's been jittery against any kind of rush. Notice how the Skins have a sack for -1 yard and 0 yards. He steps up and then tries to kinda rush, but that's not his game. And he's just been tossing the ball up for grabs. It's pathetic.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Ben Patrick Td, hooray. I used to workout with that man. haha.

MidwayMonster31
I wonder if the Bears can hold Arizona to 50 points today. Probably not.

Monomach
Arizona's gonna score like 45 points. :eek:

DoughBoy
11-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Im I the only one watching the colts/texans game whos audio is going crazy?

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Bengals going for it on 4th and 2 at Baltimore's 39

....and another huge Baltimore penalty

JRTPlaya21
11-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Fred Davis is such a freakin scrub.

Boston
11-08-2009, 12:38 PM
God damnit, Fox is such a bad broadcast.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Brian Cushing is all over the field making plays in the colts game. Guy is ridiculous

Agreed, and he is a lot better in coverage than I thought...

bantx
Cutler should just ran out lol

ThePudge
Bengals knocking on the door. 1st and Goal at the 2. Up 7-0

And Benson goes in from 1 to make it a two score game at home for the Bengals.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 12:42 PM

At least the Skins also got Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas in that draft. Oh wait. awww. :)

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 12:45 PM
the 32nd ranked rushing attack. good job

BuckNaked
11-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Bucs kickers have a lot of success

UKfan
11-08-2009, 12:46 PM
There are all kinda flags going on in this Colts game, 6 so far already on the Texans D

SuperMcGee
11-08-2009, 12:47 PM

Leaving less than 3 hours before game time? For shame, scotty.

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Bengals hit with an offside penalty on a 4th and 1 for the Ravens... they keep the ball after a big defensive stop. Definitely a little disappointing

Hurricanes25
11-08-2009, 12:51 PM
FML, I benched Warner in my fantasy league.

Gay Ork Wang
this feels like 2 weeks ago

Monomach
Down by 300 points about 2 minutes into the game because of a terribad defense?

Jay Cutler must feel like it's 2008 all over again. Guess he'll get 50 or so pass attempts today.

cvv84
Bucs block a punt and run it in for a TD. Tied up 14-14

RexGrossmans-cheesecake
11-08-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm pretty sure I could throw for 3 touchdowns against the bears. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU

SuperMcGee
11-08-2009, 12:52 PM
How does Manning have so many throws already? Geebus.

RexGrossmans-cheesecake
11-08-2009, 12:55 PM
That almost just happened. I wouldn't be surprised if Cutler wants to get traded

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
11-08-2009, 12:57 PM
How does Manning have so many throws already? Geebus.

Addais refusal to run for over 3 yards

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Chris Henry down in Cincinnati after a 22 yard play over the middle. Broken arm, went out with an aircast on.

The Bengals confidence level is as high as I've seen it. It's clear they feel comfortable playing their game against this Ravens defense. Still, it's football, and there are two halves to every game.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Dallas Clark has 10 catches, with 9:00+ left in the 2nd quarter...

General Zod
11-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Addai sucks so bad. I cant wait for Donald Brown to get healthy so he can surpass him on the depth chart.

ThePudge
Trevor Pryce down after taking a hit from Dwan Edwards, comes off the field on his own power. Ngata is already sitting today.

draftguru151
Vontae Davis is hurt so Jason Allen is covering Randy Moss. AWESOME.

yo123
11-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey look Pat White did something.

soybean
11-08-2009, 01:07 PM

haha thats what you get for drafting a TE from us. What ever happened to Dominique Byrd?

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Bengals threatening inside the 15. 1st and Goal at the 13. Palmer has looked terrific today against the pass rush.

MidwayMonster31
11-08-2009, 01:08 PM
THANKS!!!!
28 dropped on us in the first half.

General Zod
11-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Touchdown Atlanta.

I really wish they would involve Roddy White more today. He is on my fantasy team. :-)

Miaoww
11-08-2009, 01:09 PM
I thought Mario Williams was supposed to be good? He's being handled by a single guy so far.

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Cincinnati settling for three. 17-0 Bengals midway through the second. If the Ravens want to comeback, now is their time to start.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Touchdown Atlanta.

I really wish they would involve Roddy White more today. He is on my fantasy team. :-)

Good luck with that. Matt's looked terrible for a few weeks and if we do it like we did last year when we got a big lead.... lots and lots of Turner.

RaiderNation
Pat White in the wildcat is sick. Just ran a option with Williams for a TD.

yo123
Miami just made the New England defense look silly on that drive. That was just domination.

cvv84
I thought Mario Williams was supposed to be good? He's being handled by a single guy so far.

Isn't he playing injured again this season?

SFbear
Brian Urlacher is overrated. *cries quietly in the corner*

draftguru151
Woooo Pat White+Ricky!

The Unseen
11-08-2009, 01:12 PM
yay Ricky is on my fantasy!

boo I'm playing Kurt Warner :(

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 01:12 PM
ABE!!!!!!!11

Monomach
11-08-2009, 01:13 PM
So...like...uh...go Bears or something.

Yikes.

bantx
11-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Announcer, "Nothing hurts more than letting Larry Fitzgerald have his way with you"

LOL

Monomach
11-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Brian Urlacher is overrated. *cries quietly in the corner*

Meh, they looked a little like this with him playing last year, too.

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Meh, they looked a little like this with him playing last year, too.
we werent allowing that many points

BuckNaked
11-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Kurt Warner is singlehandedly bending over my fantasy team

nepg
11-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Way to run a draw on 3rd & goal from the 5, Haley. Christ!

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Another 3 and out gives Cincinnati's offense the ball back at their own 30 with a chance to put more points on the board before the end of the half. A lot of energy from the Bengals defense and offense here today. Really have been impressed. I would love if the Bengals became known as Joe Flacco's kryptonite as he just can't seem to figure them out. Looks almost nervous early here.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Damnit, Moats definitely fumbled that ball.

nepg
11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Mike Brown F'n sucks...

The Unseen
11-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Look at my sig.

61 yard td.

Miaoww
11-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Isn't he playing injured again this season?
No idea. He doesn't look like the amazing player people say he is though. Don't get to watch much of the Texans and so far I'm less than impressed.

Manning is absolutely ridiculous though.

d34ng3l021
11-08-2009, 01:22 PM
There we go. DeAngelo Hall ended up on the sideline after a late hit by Landry on Ryan. Mike Smith was in the middle of the tussle as well. **** the Redskins.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Wow I didnt think Rolle was being stopped at all on that blocked FG return.

ThePudge
Palmer's streak is broken. He led his team to 10 consecutive scoring possessions. Very impressive. Drive was derailed by a low snap there.

Ravens will have 2:52 to go 80 yards and make this a game. They do get the ball at the half.

And a Leon Hall interception on Flacco's first pass of the drive. Who Dey!

iowatreat54
Robbie Gould for MVP.

Gay Ork Wang
Gould for the tackle!

iowatreat54
Gould for the tackle!

Maybe we should throw him out there at LB.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Moats did fumble then, touchback, that is a huge call!

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 01:25 PM
i cant believe that we allow them to block the field goal with only 10 people rushing

UKfan
11-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Got to be honest, not sure at all about that unnecessary roughness call against the Texans, that could be costly

critesy
wow. skins/falcons is a gong show.

Monomach
Maybe the McCaskeys will sell to someone this offseason who will be willing to eat the coach and GM's contracts so the Bears can sign Mike Holmgren to be the Chicago foosball czar.

...and maybe the Sox will beat the Cubs in the world series with 4 straight no-hitters.

It's time to blow it up and start building for 2012.

Miaoww
The defenseless receiver penalty is getting out of control. Anyone watching the Colts game will know what I'm talking about.

Splat
Mike Brown F'n sucks...

The whole team is a joke.

cvv84
11-08-2009, 01:29 PM
No idea. He doesn't look like the amazing player people say he is though. Don't get to watch much of the Texans and so far I'm less than impressed.

Manning is absolutely ridiculous though.

I just checked and he's been playing with a groin injury the past 4 weeks.

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Baltimore's going to have to go 99 yards in under two minutes here... Tough spot for the Ravens.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 01:30 PM
The defenseless receiver penalty is getting out of control. Anyone watching the Colts game will know what I'm talking about.

Definitely, posted about it above. Not sure on that call at all, and we are in FG range now.

edit - Manning threw a pick to Pollard, karma I guess.

Whistler6
11-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Wow Manning has thrown the ball 37 times with time still to go in the 1st half. MVP.

cvv84
11-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Wow Manning has thrown the ball 37 times with time still to go in the 1st half. MVP.

And when you throw it that much you're bound to get 1 picked off. Benard Pollard gets him here.

critesy
11-08-2009, 01:32 PM
i think the skins are literally trying to kill matt ryan.

fenikz
11-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Ugh Mr. Warner i hope you are enjoying your time on my fantasy bench

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 01:33 PM
The whole team is a joke.

How close was the 56 yard FG attempt for Succop?

Monomach

I hope he gets 600 yards today just so there's a team out there with a worse pass defense than my Bears.

ThePudge
44 yards for the vaunted Ravens offense in the half. I think it has to be the presence of Carson Palmer, who seems to own the Ravens.

Joe Flacco broke on to the scene a year ago against the Bengals in his first career start with a 38 yard Td rush. This year is all payback.

Auron
11-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Football is such a weird and wacky sport, Kurt Warner has a terrible performance last Week vs. Carolina and he comes out this week with guns blazing throwing 4 TDs in one half.

and what was up with DeAngelo Hall going after Mike Smith on the Falcons sidelines? Saw that at half time.

Bengalsrocket
11-08-2009, 01:36 PM
44 yards for the vaunted Ravens offense in the half. I think it has to be the presence of Carson Palmer, who seems to own the Ravens.

Joe Flacco broke on to the scene a year ago against the Bengals in his first career start with a 38 yard Td rush. This year is all payback.

We're destroying the Ravens. Can't believe we were -3 underdogs in the spread.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Texans make a 56 yard FG to end the half

General Zod
11-08-2009, 01:37 PM
lol, nice call on the freezing the kicker time out there Indy.

yo123
11-08-2009, 01:38 PM
New England apparently just ran a play in 2 seconds.

terribletowel39
11-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Clock management team in Foxboro helping out the Pats??

Who else absolutely loves the NFL Red Zone thing??

Young Legend
11-08-2009, 01:39 PM
home field advantage for NE such BS

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 01:41 PM
We're destroying the Ravens. Can't believe we were -3 underdogs in the spread.

Who Dey baby. Experts expected the Ravens to be the team to come out with the energy, but it's been ALL Bengals early. 17-0 isn't necessarily a guarantee though against a team that can put points on the board in a hurry, but we certainly look like the superior team here.

Outgaining the Ravens 235-44 at the half. 16-3 in first downs.

Jvig43
11-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh waaaaaaaah, yes thank you home field advantage for running our offense for a last second field goal.

critesy
11-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Football is such a weird and wacky sport, Kurt Warner has a terrible performance last Week vs. Carolina and he comes out this week with guns blazing throwing 4 TDs in one half.

and what was up with DeAngelo Hall going after Mike Smith on the Falcons sidelines? Saw that at half time.

lol or the whole falcons bench getting in his face then mike smith comes over and starts screamin his face off.

ThePudge
11-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Flacco airs one out deep and Johnathan Joseph comes up with it. Leon Hall and JJ both with 4 Ints on the year and Joe Screen Pass has been a big reason why.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 01:57 PM
lol or the whole falcons bench getting in his face then mike smith comes over and starts screamin his face off.

Or LaRon Landry laying a cheap penalty and then Hall trying to start ****.

yo123
11-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Lets go Bucs baby!

And there's no reason that they shouldn't wear this uniforms permanently, I actually kind of like their current ones but these are just awesome.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Colts D looks like **** to start this half

General Zod
11-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Why did Cutler just get flagged? Was he running his mouth?

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 02:03 PM
refs fault. shouldve been offsides and PI.

iowatreat54
11-08-2009, 02:04 PM

Yea, no PI call on 4th down, so he ran up to the ref and was screaming at him.

Gay Ork Wang
11-08-2009, 02:04 PM
that was such a bad call

TitanHope
11-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Gerald McRath is starting in place of an injured David Thornton today.

Be sure to tune in to watch the beginning of greatness!!!

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Jonathan Babineaux has been a force. But the Falcons D is slowly letting the Skins back in this.

iowatreat54
11-08-2009, 02:10 PM
God damn you refs.

yo123
11-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Moss just told Vontae Davis to GTFO.

UKfan
Getting very nervous for the Colts in this game. Texans have finally realised we flat out cant run the ball, are covering very well and the offense is struggling.

The Colts D is just what would be expected.

B-Dawk
if you stiff arm to the facemask it should be illegal hands to the face

Sniper
Come on, Jason Campbell. Be Jason Campbell and **** this up.

Boston
11-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Donald Driver just jacking bitches up!

Miaoww
11-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiice throw and catch by Schaub and J. Jones respectively. The Texans are driving on the Colts.

bernbabybern820
love Randy <3

M.O.T.H.
Randy Moss just passed T.O. for 2nd most receiving TDs of all time. Pretty sweet.

edit...my bad, he tied him for 2nd.

Jvig43
Randy Moss is a baaaaaaad man.

Sniper
11-08-2009, 02:15 PM
**** you, Aaron Rodgers.

UKfan
11-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Ugh. We need Kelvin Hayden back baaaaaaaaad!

critesy
Come on, Jason Campbell. Be Jason Campbell and **** this up.

you mean leave it up to like, ladell betts to fumble on the goalline, yeah.

iowatreat54
**** you, Aaron Rodgers.

I endorse this message.

ThePudge
Bengals Defense staying strong as the offense hasn't been able to spark this half. Big drive here. Would love to put it away.

critesy
11-08-2009, 02:17 PM
todd yoder!!!!! please

Sniper
11-08-2009, 02:17 PM
I endorse this message.

I teased the Packers and Falcons and both are trying their hardest to lose.

Nalej
11-08-2009, 02:18 PM
love Randy <3

I heart him too :D

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 02:18 PM
I teased the Packers and Falcons and both are trying their hardest to lose.

I am not a happy man.

SuperMcGee
11-08-2009, 02:19 PM
if you stiff arm to the facemask it should be illegal hands to the face

Eh, I think we need more stiffarms.
Moss got Davis pretty good there.

Washington and Houston making games of it? Hmmm.

Draft King
11-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Prepare for a heavy dose of Michael Turner.

M.O.T.H.
Gotta love the ole stiff arm to the face but, the refs never ever call a face mask, if an RB gets a little too grabby with that stiff arm. It happens a lot, too.

d34ng3l021
Our defense has lost all of its urgency. I don't know what is happening. Will our offense step up? Dont know.

By the way, if the play stands, here are the total number of plays run by each team. WAS: 26. ATL: 3.

Young Legend
Henne got jacked up.he should be expecting some mail from the nfl

SuperMcGee
11-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Chung has been murderlizing Henne.

Bad throw, even with all the pressure.

But they keep it! Now give it to Ricky.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Our defense has lost all of its urgency. I don't know what is happening. Will our offense step up? Dont know.

By the way, if the play stands, here are the total number of plays run by each team. WAS: 26. ATL: 3.

Content on trying to get pressure with just 4.

Nalej
Pats get their 4th Roughing The Passer penalty of the season. Tied for league best.
THAT'S HOW WE ROLL! GO CHUNG!

ThePudge
The Ravens are the bonehead penalty team in the league. I just want to put them away here...

iowatreat54
11-08-2009, 02:23 PM
I would like to take this time to express how much I hate the Chiefs and whoever is calling their offense.

Apparently Jamaal Charles is having too much success whenever he touches the ball, so we shouldn't give him the rock ever.

critesy
11-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Content on trying to get pressure with just 4.

they should be able to based on the first half but somehow they started to block in the second half. and it seems like the d line is spying campbell now haha and not rushing him.

yo123
I love Davone Bess, I don't think I've ever seen him drop a catchable ball.

M.O.T.H.
I would like to take this time to express how much I hate the Chiefs and whoever is calling their offense.

Apparently Jamaal Charles is having too much success whenever he touches the ball, so we shouldn't give him the rock ever.

Sounds like they borrowed Jason Garrett.

M.O.T.H.
11-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Olsen is eating Wilson's lunch today. Too bad it doesnt matter at all. But atleast Cutler may get out of this one without a pick for a change.

Young Legend
hahaha the wild cat is dying.about time teams just start to blitz the Cb's from the outside

nepg
The Chiefs were eating up good yards running the ball early in the game, and the OL was run blocking well...then they just stopped and haven't gone back since I don't know when...

TitanHope
11-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Michael Turner, good bye!!!

ThePudge
Ravens moving in Bengals territory for the first time.

Johnathan Joseph goes down but gets off the field on his own power. Not sure as to his status for the rest of the game, but man do we need him...

yo123
Michael Turner is good again!

ATLDirtyBirds
11-08-2009, 02:28 PM
So Turner is running like a man again. I love it.

critesy
washington just loves to give up big plays. every game., guaranteed like 3 big plays vs our defense.

Sniper
I am not a happy man.

ATL is now pleased.

yo123
11-08-2009, 02:29 PM
You know your team sucks when you give up a 26 yard run to Ahman Green.

d34ng3l021
11-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Finally. Turner is good again. Now Ryan needs to get good again.

Stranger
11-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Matt Leinart in and almost throws up an INT first pass