PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law

Timbathia
11-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Does anyone know if he has he got anything left?

Splat
11-06-2009, 05:39 PM
He missed alot tacklers when he was with the Chiefs that was always my biggest beef with him he got juked out of his shoes atleast once a game.

CT Bronco Fan
11-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Kinda shocked that we signed him, will be interested to see who gets cut, and how much Law even has left.

jCut
11-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Jack Williams was cut. Pretty surprising, but who am I to doubt McDaniels.

the decider13
11-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Jack Williams was cut. Pretty surprising, but who am I to doubt McDaniels.

I'm really surprised by Williams being cut. I thought at this point it might be someone like Hillis or Larsen. Williams hadn't been that bad this year. Law adds another over the hill body to the aging secondary.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah I don't remember Law getting beat. I remember Champ getting beat like five times. minimum.

Timbathia
11-10-2009, 08:54 PM
When we were pressuring Ben in the first half, the secondary was close enough to the guys they were covering to stop the pass. when we get no pressure at all on the QB (i.e. the entire second half), then our secondary gets picked apart.

Oh, and when the offense goes 3 and out every freakin drive, then our defense stops working particularly well.

IMO our secondary is just fine as long as the offense is doing its job. Champ may not be what he used to be, Goodman may be only okay, etc. etc. but they are not the reason we lost the past two games, and they are good enough to take into the playoffs if there was at least some production from the offense.

Timbathia
11-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Actually the biggest problem right now is probably Hamilton and Polumbus. Both got beat regularly monday night. When you are trying to run this sort of an offense, continual pressure on the QB is ungood.

Against a big physical defense our o-line cant protect well enough (especially without Harris), and arent able to do anything at all in this power running game we are using.