PDA

View Full Version : I've seen this movie before...

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
11-09-2009, 10:18 PM
And I hate how it ends.

Iamcanadian
11-10-2009, 07:09 AM
Denver under McDaniels is still an excellent defensive team and will still beat average teams and beat the occasional good team, which is a heck of a lot better than what everybody thought going into the season. Sure tough teams will give you trouble because you don't have a franchise QB like the top teams do. That is the missing ingredient but with any luck, McDaniels will get one eventually.

Diehard
11-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Denver under McDaniels is still an excellent defensive team and will still beat average teams and beat the occasional good team, which is a heck of a lot better than what everybody thought going into the season.

This.

I was at the game on Monday night, and I came away convinced that our defense can compete against the best the NFL has to offer. However, we can't have them out there constantly - the offense has to be able to sustain drives so the D can rest. Obviously Orton has a huge share of the blame (those picks killed us), but there were a lot of small execution problems that led to far too many second-and-longs.

12-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh shiz.aaa

brat316
12-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Loosing to Oakland...never saw that coming.

12-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Me neither. ****. Denver's late-season collapses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dallas' late season collapses. Un ******* believable.

12-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Loosing to Oakland...never saw that coming.

You never see it coming, making it all the more devastating to witness time after time. :)