PDA

View Full Version : Week 10: Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

coordinator0
11-12-2009, 09:06 AM
This could be the worst Monday Night Football game in recent memory (no, I don't care enough to look back at all the games and see if there could be any worse). The Ravens are coming in off of a loss while the Browns are coming off of a bye week (strange how we face 3 straight teams coming off byes huh). Who ya got?

I think the Ravens win this one even with the struggles that we've had lately. Quinn is back at the helm for the Browns, and he isn't exactly the type f QB that's hurt us this season.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Well the best thing that could happen for the future is for us to lose because then maybe Bisciotti would see we need some major changes. But what will actually happen is we will stomp them into the ground and the moronic Ravens fans (which is about 85% of all Ravens fans, some of whom are on this site) will be like "yeah, we're back!" and just ignore all of our issues, until the Colts come in and stomp the **** out of us.

I'll say......

Ravens 28
Browns 9

EdReedUnstoppable
11-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Who knows maybe pounding Cleveland will spark the team, it certainly didn't last time we did, but things could change right?

coordinator0
11-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Yeah, nobody should get over-excited if we stomp the Browns. They've score less touchdowns than the Saints defense.

Ravens1991
11-12-2009, 12:30 PM
The only way I would get excited is if Mattison changes the scheme up, but of course if he changes it he will go back to his sh!t scheme like he did after the broncos game. Then we can watch Manning set a record agaisnt this pathetic D.

trkaline
11-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Well after stomping the undefeated Broncos I will admit I thought we got it together, certanly looked like it seeing as how we excelled at all phases in the game. I dont think anyone would think stomping the Browns would mean anything, that's like kicking the **** out of an authistic midget with steel toed boots...now that said a win will definantly help me sleep better and would make watching the game more enjoyable not to mention my week following. I think the Ravens do it 31-10.

FlyingElvis
11-12-2009, 12:45 PM
I can't believe you bothered to attach a poll. lol

coordinator0
11-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Gotta keep it going lol, I like consistency.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-12-2009, 01:37 PM
This is such a weak Monday night game. I won't be excited if we win this because it is the Browns. We need to beat the Colts for me to think we have any shot of being a contender.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-12-2009, 02:03 PM
I think we'll win in a dominating matter, but like ERU said, I will get super pissed if fans come out the next day saying "Hey, The Ravens are back!" cause we definitely won't be. We need this win however, because it's gonna be one of the few cake walks we have. In order to make the playoffs, we need to either beat Indy or split vs. Pittsburgh. If we can't beat the Steelers or Colts we will go 9-7 and Houston or Cincinnati will likely get in with the wildcard.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-12-2009, 03:08 PM
I think we'll win in a dominating matter, but like ERU said, I will get super pissed if fans come out the next day saying "Hey, The Ravens are back!" cause we definitely won't be. We need this win however, because it's gonna be one of the few cake walks we have. In order to make the playoffs, we need to either beat Indy or split vs. Pittsburgh. If we can't beat the Steelers or Colts we will go 9-7 and Houston or Cincinnati will likely get in with the wildcard.

I won't be confident if we lose to the Colts and split with the Steelers. The only way I will have any confidence right now is to beat the Colts and split with the Steelers or sweep the Steelers and I don't see it happening right now.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-12-2009, 04:46 PM
I won't be confident if we lose to the Colts and split with the Steelers. The only way I will have any confidence right now is to beat the Colts and split with the Steelers or sweep the Steelers and I don't see it happening right now.

If we can't at least keep up with or compete with the Colts I wouldn't mind, but if we get blown out like last year I will definitely be upset, but a loss wouldn't kill our playoff hopes, however, it would force us to get a win vs. Pittsburgh. But I agree, it's hard to see either of those happening, the team as a whole isn't executing the way they need to be.

America
11-13-2009, 02:35 AM
We have to dominate this game. They are too bad not too. But I don't think this game can be any sort of an indicator for the future. We need to get our **** together asap.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-13-2009, 06:17 PM
The 3 game stretch after this game reminds me of the 3 game stretch after we played the Browns last time. I said I was nervous we'd go 0-3, we did, and once again Im nervous about another 0-3 showing after the Browns game.

lordquas
11-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Ravens are gunna be pumped up and smack Cleveland in the mouth.
27-14.

PalmerToCJ
11-14-2009, 04:01 AM
I will be watching the game for sure.

Slaughter them then hope for the best. It won't be a good indicator, sure but I'd rather destroy a bad team than let them stay in a game they shouldn't be in. It's all you can ask for. I will be paying way more attention to your defense than offense.

Ravens1991
11-14-2009, 07:48 AM
yea but if our D actually looks good its because Mattison got his head out of his ass, but it will go back in against the colts and we will get dominated.

mikedoobie
11-14-2009, 10:03 PM
gotta agree with everyone we should win this and if we dont hello high draft pick, but ya not a game to get pumped up about even if we whoop them. excited to see what kind of players we have in these next four games though, and the coaches.

Whos gonna step up and what changes are gonna be made
Thats all i want answered after the next four games, i dont care if we win out or loose out

Ravens1991
11-14-2009, 10:54 PM
I doubt we see any changes, and I doubt Mattison knows what he is doing. I question why Antwan Barnes is inactive also, he was a nice situational pass rusher and a beast special teamer, we deactivate him for Tyree who does nothing but run into the kicker.

Hines
11-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Two more weeks!

I have the Ravens winning 30-10. Maybe 35-10. Ray Rice will be the same old Ray Rice all season, but with more touchdowns and rushing yards.

coordinator0
11-15-2009, 07:43 PM
Two more weeks!

I have the Ravens winning 30-10. Maybe 35-10. Ray Rice will be the same old Ray Rice all season, but with more touchdowns and rushing yards.

My fantasy team says yes.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-16-2009, 10:10 AM
**** everything surrounding this game, **** everything I think about this team......Tonight, Im partying like its 1999, its a Monday night Football game and regardless of everything else Im goin crazy for this game, it's official.....gameday ERU is in the building!!!!!

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 10:21 AM
hahaha have fun, but stay safe. I agree lets all just have a fun time watching this game, focus on the browns not our playoff chances and all that stuff.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 02:13 PM
yeah, if we lose to the Browns, or have any trouble putting them away, then we have no reason to even think about the playoffs.

Hines
11-16-2009, 03:37 PM
I remember last year that the only primetime game the Browns were on was a Sunday or Monday night game against the Giants and they upset them. They did have K2 and Braylon, but something to think about. I still think Ravens win big.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I remember last year that the only primetime game the Browns were on was a Sunday or Monday night game against the Giants and they upset them. They did have K2 and Braylon, but something to think about. I still think Ravens win big.

wow dude!! thanks a lot haha. the Browns beating us has been in the back of my head the whole week and it won't go away haha. but you do have a point, the Browns had two great weapons and were a lot better ball club then, than they are now. Plus, the Ravens are much more desperate than the Giants who were what 10-0? 11-0? at that point.

Still can't wait, I'm so pumped for this game!! If we don't flat out dominate the Browns for the world to see, I'm gonna be hella pissed, even if we win, I want us to smash and embarrass the living **** out of their asses. It's freakin Monday Night Football!!

LETS GO RAVENS!

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 05:04 PM
now the browns are bitching about Mangini working them 2 hard, show some heart for gods sake its not like football is the hardest thing in the world, it isnt really the hardest sport. We better dominate them

Hines
11-16-2009, 05:05 PM
wow dude!! thanks a lot haha. the Browns beating us has been in the back of my head the whole week and it won't go away haha. but you do have a point, the Browns had two great weapons and were a lot better ball club then, than they are now. Plus, the Ravens are much more desperate than the Giants who were what 10-0? 11-0? at that point.

Still can't wait, I'm so pumped for this game!! If we don't flat out dominate the Browns for the world to see, I'm gonna be hella pissed, even if we win, I want us to smash and embarrass the living **** out of their asses. It's freakin Monday Night Football!!

LETS GO RAVENS!

I see this more in college football than the pros, but I could see Baltimore coming out flat knowing they have a huge showdown against the Colts in 6 days. They may take it easy and think more about next Sunday than tonight. Unlikely yes, but very possible as well.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 06:21 PM
I see this more in college football than the pros, but I could see Baltimore coming out flat knowing they have a huge showdown against the Colts in 6 days. They may take it easy and think more about next Sunday than tonight. Unlikely yes, but very possible as well.

Very true, that could indeed happen and that is what has been bugging me all week. I guess we'll find out in a couple minutes who came to play football. Honestly though, do teams even need to plan to play a team like Cleveland? There leading receiver is a rookie with 19 catches and NO touchdowns, their next leading receiver isn't even on the team anymore. There RB is old hurt and slow. There o-line is playing bad and no QB stability. Their defense has lost starters all over and is 32nd overall (DEAD LAST) I think teams could come off a vacation from Hawaii, strap up 5 minutes to kickoff and beat the Browns, I'm being serious here, they look THAT BAD.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Haloti Ngata is out.

Jamal Lewis is active

I think both of those announcements are good for the Ravens. I think Bannan is a solid backup for Ngata and should have a good game against Cleveland o-line. This is a game that I think Ngata can take off, because we have a tough stretch. As for Lewis, I'm glad he's playing cause the big power backs aren't the ones our defense has trouble with. This means less of Jerome Harrison.

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 07:05 PM
i wanna see McKinley get some time at NT

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 07:43 PM
there goes ERU favorite player, and I got my dorms common area to myself thats the one good thing about all those fair weather fans on my floor they dont even watch the game now I can focus

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 08:08 PM
wow, pretty bad start but now we're driving. Not impressed though.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Way to go Hauschka.

Rayray52
11-16-2009, 08:10 PM
ugh......ugh

America
11-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Haushcka sucks a big one

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Why are the Cleveland Browns even moving the ball on us? Wow, very pitiful. And obviously we haven't addressed penalties either.

coordinator0
11-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Hauschka is gone after this game. I'm thinking we might see Mike Nugent as our next kicker.

America
11-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Webb with another great play. I can see why Harbaugh wants to keep him on ST.

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 09:03 PM
I told you all about webb I knew he would be good!

Hauschka is a embarassment to the NFL

Why are we running chinese fire drills w/ our d-line

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 09:47 PM
I spy with my little eyes #99 Paul Kruger and he's making tackles!

Hines
11-16-2009, 09:49 PM
I spy with my little eyes #99 Paul Kruger and he's making tacklings!

And offsides.

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 09:56 PM
i am glad Krueger is playing I love his attitude. Now only if we can get a damn defense system that works for the players.

ThePudge
11-16-2009, 10:03 PM
I'd like to hear the Ravens fans here weigh in on Joe Flacco, and more specifically his place in the AFC North. He has a great arm, poise, resiliency, and nice patience. Still, he has, over the past couple weeks and earlier in the year when I saw him vs. Cincinnati he has struggled to find a rhythm downfield, he has resorted to screen passes, and the accuracy on his deep ball is inconsistent. I wonder what you guys think of him as your Quarterback going forward.

coordinator0
11-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Flacco has been off the past couple of weeks, not really sure what the problem is. Of course I like his future, but he's probably 3rd in the division behind Palmer and Big Ben (for now ;)). Not quite sure it's his decision to resort to screen passes and such either.

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 10:08 PM
I love Flacco!!!!!!!!! He doesnt have a legit vertical threat at all and Rice is so dangerous on dump offs I understand why he looks for Rice a lot

Hines
11-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Unimpressive win IMO. Offense couldn't move the ball at all. Defense looked fine, but I think a bunch of todlers can stop that Browns offense.

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 10:47 PM
yea our WR got horrible seperation, it was embarassing

ThePudge
11-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Unimpressive win IMO. Offense couldn't move the ball at all. Defense looked fine, but I think a bunch of todlers can stop that Browns offense.

I agree. I'd like to see the Ravens playing a bit more like a playoff caliber team. They should have buried this Cleveland Browns team and 32nd ranked defense with the opportunities they had. I want to see Baltimore take Pittsburgh down, but I don't see that happening at this time. Joe Flacco needs to be able to go down the field like he was early in the season.

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 11:02 PM
I agree his problem is no one can consistently get deep.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-16-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm pretty disappointed with this win. Lemme hit on the positives first -

At least the defense came out and did what they needed to do, got a shut-out vs. a terrible offense.

Lardarius Webb continues to make plays whether its special teams or defense. He's everywhere, I love it.

Also, IDK if anyone has noticed, but our kickoff coverage has been pretty darn good as of late. We've held guys like Royal and Cribbs is check and I'm impressed, but Chris Carr is a freaking idiot, he fair caught every punt and the one punt he let go, rolled all the way inside the 10. The one punt he caught and didn't fair catch, he got laid out. The guy brings nothing as a PR and we need someone else. Put Zbikowski back there please! anyone but Carr.

now why I'm disappointed-

Our offense put up just 9 points vs. the 32nd ranked defense in the league. (AKA THE WORST OFFENSE IN THE NFL!!) That is just sad, we shoulda been averaging 5 yards a carry running the ball and Flacco never should have been getting hit, I don't know if it's the offensive line or it's the WR's not getting open. I will give cred to Cleveland, they did play better than they normally do, but STILL, this was a bad game offensively, but for those who asked to see the power run game back, got there wishes come true. We definitely milked the clock after Landry's pick 6 and there were very few passes. We are definitely gonna need to step it up vs. Indy.

edit - Nakamura looks to be out for the season with that broken ankle, that is a real tough loss for our special teams as well as defense.

Ravens1991
11-16-2009, 11:35 PM
they way the commentators complimented clevelands defense I tihnk its because the CBs covered great tonight

trkaline
11-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Well this wasn't the feel good game I was hoping for, if anything I'm more uneasy for the Colt game.

Ravens1991
11-17-2009, 09:21 AM
http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/?p=2002

Suggs maybe out 4-5 weeks.

terribletowel39
11-17-2009, 09:23 AM
That was a nice little boost to yalls defensive stats. Gotta love when that happens.

Ravens1991
11-17-2009, 10:06 AM
true but it was against the worst offense in NFL history.

Hines
11-17-2009, 01:10 PM

If true, I can honestly see the Colts winning by 20+.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-17-2009, 01:53 PM

There goes our season??

man Kruger and Barnes are gonna have to step it up BIG TIME. I just pray they don't use Edgar Jones in the rotation, he's garbage.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-17-2009, 02:08 PM
I spy with my little eyes #99 Paul Kruger and he's making tackles!

What tackles? I saw Joe Thomas destroy him, Robert Royal blocked him easily, and all I saw was him falling down all night....God what an awful pick!

EdReedUnstoppable
11-17-2009, 02:10 PM

Yea because if Suggs is in there he is really gonna do anything at all to stop the Colts. The Colts are gonna beat us by 20+ with or without the "63 million dollars too much man". But if true it means maybe Paul Kruger will get his first career sack when we play that dreadful Green Bay OL......but probably not.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Yea because if Suggs is in there he is really gonna do anything at all to stop the Colts. The Colts are gonna beat us by 20+ with or without the "63 million dollars too much man". But if true it means maybe Paul Kruger will get his first career sack when we play that dreadful Green Bay OL......but probably not.

True, whether Suggs is in our not, it's not gonna make a difference. Peyton's gonna do what he always does to our defense. Our only hope is that our offense can keep pace with Indy's and judging by the Cleveland game performance, I don't see it happening.

coordinator0
11-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah, we were most likely losing the Indy game no matter what. Gonna be interesting to see Kruger play a bigger part o the defense. He had some good plays and some bad plays last night, but that was against the Browns. Their LT isn't better than Thomas, but their offensive line as a whole is much better.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Yeah, we were most likely losing the Indy game no matter what. Gonna be interesting to see Kruger play a bigger part o the defense. He had some good plays and some bad plays last night, but that was against the Browns. Their LT isn't better than Thomas, but their offensive line as a whole is much better.

I agree, the loss to Indy is almost given, but in the end, it will boil down to us vs. Pittsburgh. If we sweep em, we're garunteed a WC spot, if we just beat em once, our shots are very thin. And keep in mind we still gatta take care of business vs. GB, CHI, DET, and OAK. We are definetly going to find out what kind of team this is over the next few weeks, both longterm and shorterm.

Hines
11-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Just give the ball to Rice and I will be happy.

Ravens1991
11-17-2009, 06:33 PM

he is not that good, I mean he is playing the way he usually is its just that we gave him way to much $. He does come up big some times I will admit, like 2 sacks w/ one functional arm against you guys in the playoffs and that FF against Brady but he was never worth that much money. IMO he has disapointed me after his rookie season, I got high expectations for him after he had 12 sacks as a 3rd down player only

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-17-2009, 06:46 PM
he is not that good, I mean he is playing the way he usually is its just that we gave him way to much $. He does come up big some times I will admit, like 2 sacks w/ one functional arm against you guys in the playoffs and that FF against Brady but he was never worth that much money. IMO he has disapointed me after his rookie season, I got high expectations for him after he had 12 sacks as a 3rd down player only

Yea it would be nice if he got more sacks but I am pretty sure he has only had one season with a lot of sacks. Maybe 2 but he is more of a all around player. A hybrid player who can blitz very good and can play good in coverage. Suggs will come around.

Hines
11-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Pass rusher, CB, or WR biggest need in the offseason? I could see you guys going after DBowe or Boldin in the offseason.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Pass rusher, CB, or WR biggest need in the offseason? I could see you guys going after DBowe or Boldin in the offseason.

If we can get a CB in FA and grab another decent WR we could go BPA in the draft

Ravens1991
11-17-2009, 07:04 PM
I agree the guy is a top run stuffer and coverage LB in a 34, and is good at pressure he just doesnt rack up sacks, but he is worthless in this system of Mattison basically.

Hines off the top of my head Jackson,Miles,Marshall are the top 3 WR FA, I see Marshall being the only one hitting the market so we might try to get him in FA.

I think we should go BPA on D unless Dez is there. But if there is a need I would say it would be a great pass rusher

coordinator0
11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
I agree the guy is a top run stuffer and coverage LB in a 34, and is good at pressure he just doesnt rack up sacks, but he is worthless in this system of Mattison basically.

Hines off the top of my head Jackson,Miles,Marshall are the top 3 WR FA, I see Marshall being the only one hitting the market so we might try to get him in FA.

I think we should go BPA on D unless Dez is there. But if there is a need I would say it would be a great pass rusher

Yep, Suggs just isn't a great fit in this type of scheme. Not a terrible fit, but just not what suits him. As for the draft, I would just go BPA outside of QB, RB, and T. Possibly G too, but I'm not sure what's going to happen with Chester and how the team feels about Yanda stepping back into a starters role. I would go that route unless Iuatupi (sp?) is there in the second.

Hines
11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I think Denver stops being dumb and pays Marshall. They already ran Cutler out of town, they won't run Baby TO out.

Although I don't want it to happen, I could see you guys drafted Jerry Hughes. He'd be a beast for the Steelers or Ravens.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Is their any possibility that we sign Rob Ryan off the Browns this off season? He and the rest of that coaching staff will likely get fired and I think we should bring him aboard, I'm tired of Mattison's defense, it doesn't mesh well with the personnel we have.

coordinator0
11-17-2009, 08:56 PM
I like Rob Ryan, he wouldn't be a bad hire if Mattison is let go.

Ravens1991
11-17-2009, 09:27 PM
I would jump all over him in a heart beat. Mattison is clearly over his head, welcome to NFL coaching pal

EdReedUnstoppable
11-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Love the thought of bringing in Rob Ryan to be our DC.

As for biggest need I still believe completely its WR. We need to revamp the entire receiving core, I don't know that I'd bring anybody back. If Washington is willing to do a 1 year deal on the cheap then I'd bring him back and start over completely at that position.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-18-2009, 11:43 AM

As for biggest need I still believe completely its WR. We need to revamp the entire receiving core, I don't know that I'd bring anybody back. If Washington is willing to do a 1 year deal on the cheap then I'd bring him back and start over completely at that position.

Hopefully we can keep Washington and one of Clayton/Williams and sign a big free agent WR and go BPA in the draft.

coordinator0
11-18-2009, 11:55 AM

Yep, that's my view on the topic as well. We might not have much of a choice in the matter either with all of our FAs. We'll get Marcus Smith back next season, but who knows what he'll turn out to be. Nothing to count on in our plans for this off-season, that's for sure.

America
11-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Hopefully we can keep Washington and one of Clayton/Williams and sign a big free agent WR and go BPA in the draft.

Why do we need to keep Williams. He's pretty much worthless.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Why do we need to keep Williams. He's pretty much worthless.

Does anyone even know why he hasn't been playing? I mean do you really think we are going to get rid off all our our WR's? I just think if we can keep 2 of the ones we have now and get a good FA we will be ok.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Does anyone even know why he hasn't been playing? I mean do you really think we are going to get rid off all our our WR's? I just think if we can keep 2 of the ones we have now and get a good FA we will be ok.

yeah he definitely needs to see the field more. Cam's excuse for Willis not playing much is because Rice is playing real well, but he can't use that excuse for Williams, because none of the WR's are playing good enough to keep Williams on the bench, we need him on the field more on passing downs, he can work the slants/curls/hitches/outs just as good as Clayton AND he has height and speed to go deep, I know he's not producing but that's only because he isn't in the DAMN game, PUT HIM IN!!

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-18-2009, 02:06 PM
yeah he definitely needs to see the field more. Cam's excuse for Willis not playing much is because Rice is playing real well, but he can't use that excuse for Williams, because none of the WR's are playing good enough to keep Williams on the bench, we need him on the field more on passing downs, he can work the slants/curls/hitches/outs just as good as Clayton AND he has height and speed to go deep, I know he's not producing but that's only because he isn't in the DAMN game, PUT HIM IN!!

Yea but there has to be a reason. Is he really that bad in practice????? Where is ERU when you need him. He might of heard something about his favorite Raven.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-18-2009, 02:50 PM
From what I know its another C Mac type of situation where something D Will did in practice has put him in Harbaugh's doghouse and the Almighty Baugh will not let him out.

D Will, the best WR on the team, needs to play more and quick! Clayton needs to hit the pine and then the road at the end of the year.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-18-2009, 02:59 PM
From what I know its another C Mac type of situation where something D Will did in practice has put him in Harbaugh's doghouse and the Almighty Baugh will not let him out.

D Will, the best WR on the team, needs to play more and quick! Clayton needs to hit the pine and then the road at the end of the year.

I knew you would know something. Thank you. Anyway Mason is our best WR just to let you know.

Ravens1991
11-18-2009, 05:29 PM
I am starting to wonder if Harbaugh dog house thing is getting a little ridiculous.

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-18-2009, 09:18 PM
I am starting to wonder if Harbaugh dog house thing is getting a little ridiculous.

do we even know if he's in Harbaugh's "doghouse"?