PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Browns(1-8) at Detroit Lions(1-8), Nov 22. 1pm

Scotty D
11-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Discuss your suggestions for game plans and how you think the game will play out

Shaun Rogers return to Detroit?
Who steps up on the offensive line?
Will Stafford throw another 50 passes?

I'll share more later but I think we should be able to pull this one out. 17-13 Lions.

Edit - Josh Cribbs vs Stan Kwan!!!!!!!!! (Cribbs suffered a concussion on MNF so I doubt he plays, but if it wasn't a concussion watch out!)

Maybe Next Year Millen2
11-17-2009, 08:50 AM
This game is going to be an instant classic.

Terrible defense vs terrible offense.

I think Shaun Rogers will have a good game.

1st pick on the line.

Prowler
11-17-2009, 11:27 AM
the browns can't score.

the lions can score about 17.

lions win, but this is a really horrible game.

tblain1
11-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Discuss your suggestions for game plans and how you think the game will play out

Shaun Rogers return to Detroit?
Who steps up on the offensive line?
Will Stafford throw another 50 passes?

I'll share more later but I think we should be able to pull this one out. 17-13 Lions.

Edit - Josh Cribbs vs Stan Kwan!!!!!!!!! (Cribbs suffered a concussion on MNF so I doubt he plays, but if it wasn't a concussion watch out!)

9-3 Lions.

I don't fear their offense, but I definitely fear what they can potentially do on defense if we don't give Stafford more time. Stafford will throw 50 passes unless he gets injured. I see Kevin Smith averaging 2.5 ypc.

Brodeur
11-17-2009, 03:37 PM
If the defense plays terrible against the Browns I lose all faith. Then again if Ernie Sims isn't playing, they should be alright.

Maybe Next Year Millen2
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Yeah if Brady Quinn throws for 300 Yards. Seriously **** that. Especially without Cribbs, and only Massaquio,Robiskie and Furrey. My goodness Furrey.

Browns can't stop the run. They give 166 YPG on the ground. Thats like Lions bad last year in run D. If Kevin Smith doesn't get 100 yards **** that.

I don't just want I win. I want a ******* rout, total destruction, Mangini gets his ass handed to him. A win isn't good enough for me. Its a game where nobody wins unless its a rout.

Scotty D
11-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Also keep on an eye on the healthy scratches from last week Cliff Avril, Landon Cohen and there was one other guy. But it will be interesting to see how they respond.

P-L
11-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Lions - 17, Browns - 10 is my guess.

SINCE1978
11-19-2009, 08:34 PM
It's best that the viewing public will not see this disgrace on a professional football game. Detroit must win thsi or they are the #1 pick ... again.

Iamcanadian
11-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Psychologically it is an important game for this year and it is at home which is a huge edge when 2 bad teams play each other. However nothing is guaranteed and in a way, the winner gets punished on draft day. If you are going to get the possible #1 overall pick and say a Claussen is rated that high, then a huge trade down is very likely a la San Diego/Giants and it can speed up the rebuilding process by a couple of years. Franchise QB's in the draft are definitely a tradable item on draft day especially a top 5 calibre one.
If I'm the coach or GM, I'd actually prefer to lose this game, winning it could cost us an extra #1 pick in 2011 and an extra 2nd and 5th rounder, maybe even an extra 3rd rounder, either in 2010 or 2011. After all nobody at this point has a clue to how high the QB's in this year's draft are rated. So while I would like a win, which is really more important???

tblain1
11-20-2009, 09:27 AM
Psychologically it is an important game for this year and it is at home which is a huge edge when 2 bad teams play each other. However nothing is guaranteed and in a way, the winner gets punished on draft day. If you are going to get the possible #1 overall pick and say a Claussen is rated that high, then a huge trade down is very likely a la San Diego/Giants and it can speed up the rebuilding process by a couple of years. Franchise QB's in the draft are definitely a tradable item on draft day especially a top 5 calibre one.
If I'm the coach or GM, I'd actually prefer to lose this game, winning it could cost us an extra #1 pick in 2011 and an extra 2nd and 5th rounder, maybe even an extra 3rd rounder, either in 2010 or 2011. After all nobody at this point has a clue to how high the QB's in this year's draft are rated. So while I would like a win, which is really more important???

Last year I would have said lose, this year I want a win.

Stafford had to have confidence in something. Calvin Johnson has to put together some sort highlight reel game. Kevin Smith has to break a long one. At some point these guys need something positive to build on. I'll take a the #3->#5 pick over the #1 pick (and the money it takes to sign that pick) at this point. I want a Lions win and realistically this game is very winnable.

Besides when is the last time someone traded into the top five? You mentioned the Manning trade but thats not likely to happen again for a while and no one projects like Manning now. Reason being is because the college season is already over and no QB projects at #1 overall now and no one out there wants to take a chance for the money on a #1 pick. We didnt get bites last year on the Stafford slot I dont think we would get any this year either. Most big market teams willing to take risks have QBs (NYJ, NYG, Chi, NE).

Prowler
11-20-2009, 12:21 PM
i want a win for larry foote. i wouldn't mind losing and securing suh/okung though.

Iamcanadian
11-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Last year I would have said lose, this year I want a win.

Stafford had to have confidence in something. Calvin Johnson has to put together some sort highlight reel game. Kevin Smith has to break a long one. At some point these guys need something positive to build on. I'll take a the #3->#5 pick over the #1 pick (and the money it takes to sign that pick) at this point. I want a Lions win and realistically this game is very winnable.

Besides when is the last time someone traded into the top five? You mentioned the Manning trade but thats not likely to happen again for a while and no one projects like Manning now. Reason being is because the college season is already over and no QB projects at #1 overall now and no one out there wants to take a chance for the money on a #1 pick. We didnt get bites last year on the Stafford slot I dont think we would get any this year either. Most big market teams willing to take risks have QBs (NYJ, NYG, Chi, NE).

Well, the Jets traded up into the top 5 to secure Sanchez, money didn't stop them.
The fact remains that Stafford had his doubters. Mayock questioned his overall accuracy and he wasn't rated as high as people think on some boards, some teams had Sanchez at #1.
In Ryan's draft year, most gurus didn't see him as a sure fire top 5 pick till Mayock started raving about him in January. That is how the draft works for knowledge of the prospects. Right now teams main interests is concentrating on their next game but come January after most of the team's are eliminated from the Super Bowl, a lot more emphasis is placed on scouting college players and a lot more organization personnel become aware of how their team's draft board looks. Hence leaks begin to surface about players true draft spots on team's boards, this continues right through the post season and by the end of it, we all generally know how high prospects are truly rated. Right now, we really have little knowledge of how prospects are actually rated.
To win consistently in the NFL, you need a franchise QB and if one is available in a draft some teams will offer a lot to move up. That is never going to change.
I follow the draft very closely but all we have now is a lot of gurus opinions of how high the QB's rate. Starting in January, we will get a much more thorough analysis from NFL.com of how good this year's crop is. Until then, we are really in the dark as to who the pros actually see as the top QB prospects and how high they rank them.
I agree that if this year's crop is rated as mediocre, I doubt a top 5 pick gets traded for a chance at one of them.
Top 5 picks are traded for about 2-3 times every decade, it certainly doesn't happen very often now or in the past but we are in a unique situation for a team with potentially the #1 overall pick in that we don't require a QB. It is a very rare occurrence as generally the team holding the #1 overall pick is desperate to find a starting QB. Given our situation, if as I happen to believe, there is a franchise QB available in this year's draft, an unique situation could put us on the road to a major trade where we add numerous extra picks in exchange for our #1 overall pick. I can see us wanting to trade down a bit since we are very likely to not draft another QB.
This is just my opinion and certainly doesn't guarantee a trade by any means. I just happen to believe that our unique situation offers us the potential for a major trade, we just have to find a buyer like Cleveland did last year.

Scotty D
11-20-2009, 02:49 PM
http://www.freep.com/article/20091120/SPORTS01/91120036/1048/rss03

Cribbs expected to play.

WMD
11-21-2009, 02:26 AM
Browns - 23 (Cribbs KR TD, Jamal Lewis rushing TD, three FGs; including a last second FG to win the game)
Lions - 21 (Kevin Smith rushing TD, TD passes to Calvin and Pettigrew)

And if this is 100% correct, you all must pay me $200

Prowler
11-21-2009, 07:36 AM
Browns - 23 (Cribbs KR TD, Jamal Lewis rushing TD, three FGs; including a last second FG to win the game)
Lions - 21 (Kevin Smith rushing TD, TD passes to Calvin and Pettigrew)

And if this is 100% correct, you all must pay me $200

sure, i'll pay. kevin smith isn't throwing touchdown passes to calvin and pettigrew ;)

SINCE1978
11-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Also keep on an eye on the healthy scratches from last week Cliff Avril, Landon Cohen and there was one other guy. But it will be interesting to see how they respond.

When asked the healthy scratch question at the presser, Schwartz said they did that not b/c Avril (in particular) was under performing he said it was b/c the Vikings were such a run based offense with Peterson he went with the bigger, run stuffing ends. The strategy really did not work since Peterson rand ALL DAY for like a buck 30, but that was his strategy going in.

Cleveland ... well they are not really a dominate run team. Jamal Lewis is a shell of his former self and his back-up is a rookie I believe? It would be just our luck that Lewis rips off a 120 yd day! I feel good about that NOt happening and Detroit winning the trench battle today. (did I just type that?) ;o)

GO LIONS!

trkaline
11-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Both sides should be hoping for a loss.

noondog
11-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Lions 23, Cleveland 10

I'm fine with Detroit picking around the #5 spot. A second win would go a long way in helping the team grow at this point imo.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 12:04 PM
win and we get eric berry or mccoy, lose and we get okung or suh. both are acceptable scenarios even though i prefer suh. i want cleveland to lose just so mangini can finally get fired. (and stay fired)

Brothgar
11-22-2009, 12:22 PM
I seriously can't believe we only came away with 3 there this isn't a good sign.

Brothgar
11-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Speaking of bad signs

WMD
11-22-2009, 12:39 PM
broth are you watching the game online?

DoWnThEfiElD
11-22-2009, 12:44 PM
LOL... We need talent so bad.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM
eric berry would help those horrible coverage mistakes. and yeah i think i just realized that they have joe thomas, alex mack, and shaun rogers in their trenches.

noondog
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM
wtf...this has gone sideways so fast...

Brothgar
11-22-2009, 01:19 PM
broth are you watching the game online?

Listening to 97.1 online.

noondog
11-22-2009, 01:21 PM
lol...career days for Stafford and Quinn. Those D's are ridiculous.

DoWnThEfiElD
11-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Whats the rookie record for yardage in a game?

Edit: 405 by Matt Leinart

Stafford could realistically shatter that by games end.

Xiomera
11-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Strange game.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 01:50 PM
sign kevin smith up for wide receiver duty. better hands than bryant and northcutt.

noondog
11-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Whats the rookie record for yardage in a game?

Edit: 405 by Matt Leinart

Stafford could realistically shatter that by games end.

345 yards with 1:28 to go in the 3rd and just got the ball back....he's got a great shot at it. He's had an amazing day so far regardless.

BRAVEHEART
11-22-2009, 03:26 PM
2 int's when they mattered. Hopefully staff will matures next year, cause he can't win us **** this year.

Silver & Blue
11-22-2009, 03:27 PM
That was a close game. What a finish!

Scotty D
11-22-2009, 03:27 PM
OH BABY what a game!

I love me some Mattthew Stafford.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
that was the first lions game that was worth watching in a long time. great finish. hopefully stafford isn't out for the year for stupidly holding onto the ball for the entire 8 seconds and then getting killed.

noondog
11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
2 int's when they mattered. Hopefully staff will matures next year, cause he can't win us **** this year.

He ran a tight 2 minute drill to win it. Awesome performance!!!

BRAVEHEART
11-22-2009, 03:31 PM
He ran a tight 2 minute drill to win it. Awesome performance!!!

.................oh, nfl site said the game was over Brownies 37 Lions 31. I guess I'll take back my statement.

noondog
11-22-2009, 03:32 PM
that was the first lions game that was worth watching in a long time. great finish. hopefully stafford isn't out for the year for stupidly holding onto the ball for the entire 8 seconds and then getting killed.

Did Stafford get injured on the last play?? Please tell me that he didn't!

Scotty D
11-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Did Stafford get injured on the last play?? Please tell me that he didn't!

The radio guys said it was a shoulder injury, but he got hurt on the second to last play and then came back out with the obvious injury and threw the game winning TD pass. Culpepper was set to take the last play before Cleveland took a timeout.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 03:42 PM
i'm in kalamazoo so i was watching it on cbs. stafford was murdered on the play. he was doing his best brett favre/eli manning escape moves for 8 murderous seconds and then was driven into the ground after heaving a hail mary 40+ yards. his left shoulder/collarbone was killed. i was screaming to actually keep daunte in the game, but it worked better this way. except that after the touchdown pass stafford was wincing in pain and ran to the sidelines holding his left shoulder looking like something was definately wrong.

noondog
11-22-2009, 03:42 PM
I just saw the highlights....I hope he's ok

DoWnThEfiElD
11-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Was the pass interference call at the end legit? I didn't see it.

Scotty D
11-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Stafford's final line 422 yrds- 5 TDS, 2 INTS

Rookie QB TD record for a single game!

Prowler
11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
calvin was cut off, so yes but it probably would have been intercepted anyway. the whole ''injury time out'' thing though is confusing since the lions had no time outs left and stafford didn't sit a play out, but technically they didn't need a time out because the game was over and the next play was on extended time due to a defensive penalty. i'm not sure the whole legality of any of it, but all i know is that it looked good and that win definitely felt good.

familyguy555
11-22-2009, 04:26 PM
What a tough kid I just watched the highlights for the game and man he got drilled. Good game by both sides. Schwartz said xrays negative but nothing else.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 04:52 PM
thank god, that game winning drive and his guts will go along way for this team. his teammates will die for a guy who puts himself out there on plays like that.

SINCE1978
11-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Good win ... 5 TD's by Stafford, very nice. He's in the record books with that performance. Gutsy play by the kid to go out after the injury & complete a TD, blue collar victory ... even though it was against the Browns?! We need SERIOUS secondary help though, wow!

Brady Quinn is NOT that good.

Addict
11-22-2009, 05:27 PM
I understand we need to draft ourselves a defense... but seriously we can't have defenses destroy Matthew like that every week... he won't last more than 3 seasons if the FO doesn't give him a proper O-line.

Speaking of which, how's Ghosder doing, respectable or piss-poor?

Scotty D
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
He's also the youngest QB in histroy to throw 5 TDs, and the rookie TD record is since the merger.

Scotty D
11-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Speaking of which, how's Ghosder doing, respectable or piss-poor?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this site or if it is even reputable

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=T&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

They breakdown how an offensive lineman run blocks and pass block every week. Prior to this game he was a +4.6 in run blocking and -7.1 in pass blocking. It also has Backus playing as a top 5 tackle this season. If you look through the site it seems legit.

Addict
11-22-2009, 06:07 PM

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=T&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

They breakdown how an offensive lineman run blocks and pass block every week. Prior to this game he was a +4.6 in run blocking and -7.1 in pass blocking. It also has Backus playing as a top 5 tackle this season. If you look through the site it seems legit.

thanks, that does look like a pretty solid site.

Although seeing backus that high seems... strange somehow. Also did not realize Vollmer was doing well. That's nice, I liked him as a prospect.

Brothgar
11-22-2009, 06:08 PM
ZOMGWTFBBQ WE WON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T No longer #1 overall

Prowler
11-22-2009, 06:12 PM
cleveland's pass rush is horrible. the espn stat line has them good for only 1 sack and 1 qb hit. it didn't seem like an issue today but i think that was because stafford was out for blood and did a great job of knowing where he was going with the ball.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 06:15 PM

i'm not sure how that is rated considering that backus has given up 6 sacks, 5 qb hits, and 17 qb pressures.

edit: oh....when you sort the pass block column he falls to 39th best in the league...

Addict
11-22-2009, 06:22 PM
ZOMGWTFBBQ WE WON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T No longer #1 overall

I'm still in awe as well.

Also what the hell is up with your sig? They banned AQ?

tblain1
11-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Stafford's final line 422 yrds- 5 TDS, 2 INTS

Rookie QB TD record for a single game!

WHO DAT!?!??!??!

Way to go Staff. Hope he is ok. 5 TDs is solid. Even better, I'm sure he has some confidence after this game. I'd hate to see the kid end the season with only one win. Not that 2 is a whole lot better, but when you do it like he did today its a bit of a statement. Even if it is against horrible Cleveland.

BTW, whats up with our defense? Were we that bad? Or did Cleveland's offense finally figure out how to move the ball?

Brothgar
11-22-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm still in awe as well.

Also what the hell is up with your sig? They banned AQ?

I thought so but she just left ... and I'm just too lazy to change my sig.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
WHO DAT!?!??!??!

Way to go Staff. Hope he is ok. 5 TDs is solid. Even better, I'm sure he has some confidence after this game. I'd hate to see the kid end the season with only one win. Not that 2 is a whole lot better, but when you do it like he did today its a bit of a statement. Even if it is against horrible Cleveland.

BTW, whats up with our defense? Were we that bad? Or did Cleveland's offense finally figure out how to move the ball?

a combination of lack of talent on d and first year of this brand of defense. buchanan whiffed on his receiver off the line and ko was out of position to stop mo mass for a deep touchdown. but basically the story of our defense was giving up a couple deep completions for touchdowns. if we would have done our jobs then cleveland would of easily had 14 less points. give some of our players time and more talent and we'll be a lot better next season going forward.

levy looked really good today, missed one tackle on jamal lewis for a first down, but otherwise solid. he had 8 tackles and was effective as a blitzer. foote was a beast with 12 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tfl, 1 deflection, and another qb hit. julian was shaken up a bit in the first half.

Babylon
11-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Great win. Still dont think it's good for the health of your QB to be passing at a 43-17 ratio. Even with a passing team 2-1 would probably make more sense. As for Stafford he showed a ton of guts getting hit a lot at Georgia and he seems to be showing a lot of guts at this level. Give him some help in the running game and save him for the long haul.

Prowler
11-22-2009, 07:16 PM
mortenson was just on espn talking about stafford's injury status. its not a broken collarbone but no other diagnosis has been given, but MRI scheduled tommorrow.

apparently on that last drive, stafford ran onto the field by himself. the pass interference play happened, then cleveland called 2 consecutive time outs. while the doctors were checking out stafford on the sidelines, stafford heard that a time out was called, got up, brushed off the doctors, and ran out onto the field. nothing was going to stop him from finishing the game.

P-L
11-22-2009, 07:35 PM
With the way he played today, it was his game to win. Gotta give him props, he's a tough kid. I just hope we can put enough protection in front of him before he gets seriously injured.

detknowitall
11-22-2009, 08:45 PM
havent said anything in a long...long time...but WOW!

SINCE1978
11-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Stafford getting beat up is not ALL on the Oline ... Stafford is a pocket passer who rarely scrambles. He uses that gift of a right arm rocket launcher standing amongst the giants firing missiles; squeezing balls into spots where few can do. Kid is TOUGH.
Although not really a tracked stat, Stafford is arguably the most stationary starting QB in the NFC North. Think about Culter, Rodgers & even Favre's games ... I'm not talking about rushing by QB's, I mean simply alluding the big hits and KO's. Granted moving the pocket & alluding backside pressure will all come with NFL experience for him. In his defense, their run game is still not on track leaving DE's chomping at the bit knowing they must throw to move the ball. 45 yds from Kevin Smith just is not cutting it.

WMD
11-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Kevin Smith frickin sucks. Trade him to a team that needs a Running Back. Maybe San Diego would like him to team with Darren Sproles if they release Tomlinson.

Brodeur
11-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Kevin Smith frickin sucks. Trade him to a team that needs a Running Back. Maybe San Diego would like him to team with Darren Sproles if they release Tomlinson.

Sucks is a stretch, he's moderately useful. I wouldn't mind teaming Aaron Brown with a power back of sorts next year.

WMD
11-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Sucks is a stretch, he's moderately useful. I wouldn't mind teaming Aaron Brown with a power back of sorts next year.
I mean what is he good for?? He's not fast, not shifty, not powerful. He's just.. there. Plain name, no mad skillz, Millen draft pick.. I say get what we can for him ASAP.

Brodeur
11-22-2009, 09:44 PM
I mean what is he good for?? He's not fast, not shifty, not powerful. He's just.. there. Plain name, no mad skillz, Millen draft pick.. I say get what we can for him ASAP.

He's a better receiver than most of the receiving core. Speaking of which, we really need a number 2 receiver that isn't Bryant Johnson.

DoughBoy
11-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Lions need to take a talented RB early this year. Get Toby Gerhart, or C.J Spiller or some weapon for Matt because I love watching him play.

noondog
11-23-2009, 07:46 AM
Lions need to take a talented RB early this year. Get Toby Gerhart, or C.J Spiller or some weapon for Matt because I love watching him play.

There is just absolutely no way that Detroit can afford to neglect the lines to take a RB until AT LEAST the 3rd round. Kevin Smith has not been productive, but RB is not our greatest need by any stretch at this point.

11-23-2009, 09:47 AM
The Lions need a more explosive option to team with Kevin Smith and as it stands there really aren't too many of those style backs that are projected to be second/third round picks.

Prowler
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
dexter mccluster-ole miss in the 4-5th rounds. can catch and run with speed.

Scotty D
11-23-2009, 05:13 PM
http://www.freep.com/article/20091123/SPORTS01/91123063/1049/rss14

Browns coach Eric Mangini is questioning whether the Detroit Lions faked injuries to slow down Cleveland’s no-huddle offense.

Thanks for the timeout at the end dumbass!

Prowler
11-23-2009, 09:45 PM
eric mangini would be the conspiracy theory expert. no talent cheating then narcing *******. maybe him and charlie weis can fish together in the offseason.

SINCE1978
11-23-2009, 10:01 PM
eric mangini would be the conspiracy theory expert. no talent cheating then narcing *******. maybe him and charlie weis can fish together in the offseason.

or just eat & be miserable ... wow are those two ballooning north of 3bills.

tblain1
11-24-2009, 10:14 AM
http://www.freep.com/article/20091123/SPORTS01/91123063/1049/rss14

Thanks for the timeout at the end dumbass!

ha! Wasn't Eric Mangina the same one who lied about Brett Favre's injury last year for like six weeks straight?

He's just upset because he'll have to update his resume for a 2010 job hunt.

Scotty D
11-24-2009, 11:22 AM
ha! Wasn't Eric Mangina the same one who lied about Brett Favre's injury last year for like six weeks straight?

He's just upset because he'll have to update his resume for a 2010 job hunt.

Schwartz absolutely destroyed him in a quote when he heard that Mangini thought there shouldn't be pass interference in the endzone because Stafford was out of the pocket. If I was the one writing checks for this guy I'd be embarrassed.