PDA

View Full Version : A Message To Paul Kruger

EdReedUnstoppable
11-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Regardless of what I think of you, regardless of wether I believe you should be a Raven or even in the NFL at all for that matter......

Time to take off your training bra, your playin time is gonna get escalated and it's your time to prove me wrong! Please do it, please prove me wrong, make me eat all these words of hatred I spew to you. Show me something, anything at all to make me believe you belong in the NFL.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
11-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Regardless of what I think of you, regardless of wether I believe you should be a Raven or even in the NFL at all for that matter......

Time to take off your training bra, your playin time is gonna get escalated and it's your time to prove me wrong! Please do it, please prove me wrong, make me eat all these words of hatred I spew to you. Show me something, anything at all to make me believe you belong in the NFL.

This!!!!!!!!!!

He really needs to show up these next couple weeks. PLEASE BE A BEAST!!!!!!!!!

BmoreBlackByrdz
11-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Is he gonna start? or are we gonna have a rotation of him Barnes and maybe Pryce/Edwards?

AkiliSmith
11-30-2009, 12:26 AM
I thought of this thread tonight

EdReedUnstoppable
11-30-2009, 01:20 AM
Yeah its nice he made A play in 12 weeks, thats par for the course for second rd picks right......oh its not? Other teams 2nd rd picks make plays every week?....Dam!

Good for him, glad to see him make a play, now he has to prove he can be a consistent player and he has to improve his pass rushing, because in that aspect he is still pretty useless.

Ravens1991
11-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Through the pre-season I have always been impressed w/ Krueger coverage, but I agree we need to improve this pitiful pass rush