PDA

View Full Version : 100% Juicy Juice

TimD
06-01-2006, 07:35 PM
I think Barry Bonds should be suspended, and fined. And also place a big * next to his name in everything...

Maroney22
06-01-2006, 07:36 PM
grape juicy juice is the best. But you really cant do that because they still haven'y 100% proved that he did it on purpose. Common sense says he did but you have to prove it 100%.

frogstomp
Wow, innovative stuff right here. This hasn't had like 5 threads created for it, and hasn't been discussed in 20 others. I think this new info will change the way people look at the whole Barry Bonds issue.

Moses
He's a great player with or without steroids. I'm not a fan of his but until they PROVE he used performance-enhancing drugs, his legacy shouldn't have a * beside it.

Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
06-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Barry's the best there ever was, so he's got my respect.

frogstomp
06-01-2006, 07:42 PM

Fix my name! :P

The Fat Kid
06-01-2006, 07:42 PM
He's a great player with or without steroids. I'm not a fan of his but until they PROVE he used performance-enhancing drugs, his legacy shouldn't have a * beside it.i couldnt have said it any better

Jimmy
06-01-2006, 07:43 PM

ATLDirtyBirds
06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
He's a great player with or without steroids. I'm not a fan of his but until they PROVE he used performance-enhancing drugs, his legacy shouldn't have a * beside it.

Fred Savage
06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
I love Barry.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
06-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Barry is a great player and a role model to us all. IT hasn't been proven he used steroids,so you guys can't just crucify him. I believe you founded a country based alot on that principle. Could be wrong though.

Fred Savage
06-01-2006, 08:11 PM
I believe you founded a country based alot on that principle. Could be wrong though.
What? More discription please kind stranger.

Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
06-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Barry is a great player and a role model to us all. IT hasn't been proven he used steroids,so you guys can't just crucify him. I believe you founded a country based alot on that principle. Could be wrong though.

Axtually the country I founded was based on Sex, drugs and Rock n Roll. With a little Libertarian government on top.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
06-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I believe you founded a country based alot on that principle. Could be wrong though.

Innocent until proven guilty.

dRaFtDoRk
06-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Did something happen today concerning Barry Bonds and his Gigontonormus head?

I think we all know he does steroids, wether it be "on accident" or not, but I'm getting tired of it, so I really don't care for the guy, nor do I not like him.

jetvilma51
06-01-2006, 08:41 PM

ditto

Vespasian
06-02-2006, 01:11 AM
What's he done that deserves my respect?

ditto

I don't give a sh*t what anyone says Ty Cobb is still the greatest.

Maroney22
06-02-2006, 01:13 AM
[quote="Vespasian"]What's he done that deserves my respect?[quote="Vespasian"]

His reality show is pretty good. :roll:

getwellchad
06-02-2006, 01:18 AM

ditto

The greatest racist, biget, and doushe bag, yes baseball player no.

comahan
06-02-2006, 01:19 AM
Yes.

Maroney22
06-02-2006, 01:23 AM

ditto

Yeah I heard he was a total dickhead. What did he do though?

Vespasian
06-02-2006, 01:23 AM

ditto

C'mon Hitler's gotta be up there. Maybe Pol Pot?

njx9
06-02-2006, 07:39 AM

Innocent until proven guilty.

and also the ability for people not connected to the legal system to verbally abuse just about anybody they want provided they do it in some form of writing that could reasonably be called "journalism".

you might throw something about free speech in there, too, given that it's in the first amendment, while the right to due process was so vague in the fifth amendment, that it actually had to be re-added in 1868. but then, due process of law never guaranteed innocence until proven guilty, only that one not be deprived of life, liberty, etc. without a "fair" process. in fact, innocence until proven guilty is not defined anywhere, as far as i could tell, in the bill of rights.

draftguru151
06-02-2006, 08:43 AM

Same here.