OT Russell Okung
WR Dez Bryant
FS Taylor Mays
LB Rolando McClain
QB Sam Bradford
QB Jake Locker

TitanHope
11-21-2009, 01:18 AM
You have Joe Haden as a Top 10 player, but he's not in your Top 10? Or are you just saying he's the 11th best player, but he's still a Top 10 caliber player?

Anyway, looks good. You grade a lot of the guys as 1st and 2nd RD talent. You only have 4 3rd RD'ers, not including FB's, K's, and P's...I guess that's right though. That's 60 players, which is almost two full rounds. So nevermind that...:D

But yeah, good job RN! JaMarcus Russell's backfat would be proud.

princefielder28
11-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Props on the work

one thing that gets me is the overrating of Reshad Jones on the board. I don't think he's worthy of first round consideration or even day one consideration.

I think Jonathan Dwyer will slide quite a bit come evaluation time b/c of Paul Johnson's offense and the opportunities presented to Dwyer.

I'd also like to see Garrett Graham included with the top 5 TEs

Iamcanadian
11-21-2009, 02:00 AM
Snead as a 2nd round QB, you have to be kidding! He will be lucky to even get drafted at this point. He has zero intangibles, has no pocket presence, panics at the first sign of a pass rush and has a completion % that is near the bottom of the whole NCAA. Great arm with nothing else will send him down draft boards at an accelerated pace.

HawkeyeFan
11-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Snead as your 5th QB? The guy has 17td and 14int, I haven't seen him play. But what makes him better than the likes of say... Tony Pike?

RaiderNation
11-21-2009, 02:03 AM
Snead as a 2nd round QB, you have to be kidding! He will be lucky to even get drafted at this point. He has zero intangibles, has no pocket presence, panics at the first sign of a pass rush and has a completion % that is near the bottom of the whole NCAA. Great arm with nothing else will send him down draft boards at an accelerated pace.

I think some owner will fall in love with his arm and think he can fix him to last years Snead

CashmoneyDrew
11-21-2009, 02:04 AM
Props on the work

one thing that gets me is the overrating of Reshad Jones on the board. I don't think he's worthy of first round consideration or even day one consideration.

I think Jonathan Dwyer will slide quite a bit come evaluation time b/c of Paul Johnson's offense and the opportunities presented to Dwyer.

This kind of puzzles me. If anything that offense is holding him back. Same for Thomas.

RaiderNation
11-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Props on the work

I think Jones workout #'s will make him a 1st rounder. I too think Dwyer is a little overrated, he might end up being in the 2nd

RaiderNation
11-21-2009, 02:23 AM
You have Joe Haden as a Top 10 player, but he's not in your Top 10? Or are you just saying he's the 11th best player, but he's still a Top 10 caliber player?

Anyway, looks good. You grade a lot of the guys as 1st and 2nd RD talent. You only have 4 3rd RD'ers, not including FB's, K's, and P's...I guess that's right though. That's 60 players, which is almost two full rounds. So nevermind that...:D

But yeah, good job RN! JaMarcus Russell's backfat would be proud.

Ya I think Haden is a top 10 player in other drafts, but this draft is top heavy and he just slips out of my rankings. Ya I did this mostly of the top my head, kinda happy it seems kinda good at the round grades

CashmoneyDrew
11-21-2009, 02:31 AM
I see this draft as more top heavy in the overall first and second rounds. The top 10 isn't that great, especially in terms of prototypical elite prospects. The number one pick could be a DT or a safety. That's pretty weird.

CC.SD
11-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Great list overall. Wouldn't match mine exaaactly but pretty close. Ingram makes my top 5.

Sad that CJ Spiller is ranked top 15. Let's have him drop pls k thx.

Cigaro
11-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Weslye Saunders, overrated. And I'm an SC fan. He's pretty much just very big(6'5, 280) with good athleticism for his size(he won't be blowing up the Combine, however).

OaklandRaider56
11-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Snead as your 5th QB? The guy has 17td and 14int, I haven't seen him play. But what makes him better than the likes of say... Tony Pike?

What the hell is with your sig? That's freakin' weird.

OhioState
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Great list overall. Wouldn't match mine exaaactly but pretty close. Ingram makes my top 5.

Sad that CJ Spiller is ranked top 15. Let's have him drop pls k thx.

I do not believe that Ingram is eligible

phlysac
11-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Dorin Dickerson a FB????

RaiderNation
11-22-2009, 07:34 PM

Tony Pike seems more and more like a system QB right now

CashmoneyDrew
11-22-2009, 08:45 PM
I do not believe that Ingram is eligible

If we're talking about Mark, then no, he's not draft eligible this year. If he was he'd be the first runningback taken IMO.

keylime_5
11-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Whenever Cameron Heyward enters the draft, he will probably be a top 15 pick. 3-4 DEs are in high demand.

SINCE1978
11-22-2009, 09:27 PM
2 DE's that could be on the list (from the Big Ten) are Heyward (OSU) and Claiborne (Iowa). Both Jr's that may stay for Sr year, could be dynamite next year and both top 20 picks. Great work!

HawkeyeFan
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM
What the hell is with your sig? That's freakin' weird.
Your an Oakland Raider fan, and your saying my sig is wierd?

;)

OaklandRaider56
11-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Your an Oakland Raider fan, and your saying my sig is wierd?

;)

I am. It's ****ing weird.

Iamcanadian
11-23-2009, 04:05 PM
I think some owner will fall in love with his arm and think he can fix him to last years Snead

When you enter the draft, your final years counts for the most part combined with the post season. Nobody will have much interest in a QB who has so many weaknesses vs just having a pro arm and not much else. It just isn't going to happen.

jimbo
11-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Colt McCoy is your 4th ranked QB, seriously?

Hurricanes25
11-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Colt McCoy is your 4th ranked QB, seriously?

What's wrong with that?

Nalej
11-23-2009, 06:12 PM
I agree with McCoy's ranking

jimbo
11-23-2009, 06:33 PM
What's wrong with that?

I like my QBs to be able to throw balls over five yards accurately. Colt McCoy is an awful pro prospect.