PDA

View Full Version : RI: Betts has ligament tear, Rinehart broken fibula

BleedBurgundy96
11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Ladell Betts has a torn MCL and Chad Rinehart has a broken fibula, according to Coach Jim Zorn. Betts will have an MRI tomorrow.

Click here for the rest of the artcile....

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/betts-has-ligament-tear-rineha.html#comments

....and the injuries continue to pile on.

JRTPlaya21
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Damn it! This isn't good.

703SKINS202
11-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Damn it, o wait they both suck anyways.

BleedBurgundy96
11-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Damn it, o wait they both suck anyways.

Betts doesnt suck.

Rinehart has played ok when he has been in the game. Hes alot better than Edwin Williams or Will Montgomery.

Kinda a low blow to knock guys who just had serious injuries.

703SKINS202
11-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Betts doesnt suck.

Rinehart has played ok when he has been in the game. Hes alot better than Edwin Williams or Will Montgomery.

Kinda a low blow to knock guys who just had serious injuries.
Obviously he doesn't suck but he's not a long term solution and we weren't going anywhere this season anyways. Just frustrated man.

critesy
11-22-2009, 06:01 PM
aaaaawwwweessoommeeeeeee

KCJ58
11-22-2009, 06:02 PM
should have signed Larry Johnson

DiG
11-22-2009, 07:18 PM
rhino played well last game and i was excited about him getting the chance to finish the year. this just goes to figure at this point.

BleedBurgundy96
11-23-2009, 11:57 AM
aaaaawwwweessoommeeeeeee

What is awesome about it? Show some respect dude. God I hate idiots.

Just frustrated man.

I hear ya. I am too. Is it almost April yet?

BleedBurgundy96
11-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Betts also tore his ACL in addition to his MCL.

Ladell Betts tore both his ACL and MCL during Sunday's loss to the Cowboys and will need surgery.

Click here for the rest of the story....

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=138

critesy
11-23-2009, 12:53 PM
What is awesome about it? Show some respect dude. God I hate idiots.

lol calm down.. im showing expression to how once we find some good they get hurt.

BleedBurgundy96
11-23-2009, 12:54 PM
lol calm down.. im showing expression to how once we find some good they get hurt.

Oh lol. I guess after seeing the other post in this thread I thought you were doing the same thing.

I see what you meant now.

Gay Ork Wang
11-23-2009, 12:55 PM
i guess he doenst have the Sarcas-o-meter

BleedBurgundy96
11-23-2009, 12:58 PM
i guess he doenst have the Sarcas-o-meter

I do have one actually. Its just been broken ever since Crayton caught that TD yesterday.

BleedBurgundy96
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Betts and Rinehart are going to IR. Team signs back Marcus Mason and OL Paul Fanaika off the Eagles practice squad.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=WAS

DiG
11-23-2009, 05:31 PM
well masons gonna get his shot now. should see 10-12 touches a game easily. hes been a fan favorite the last two years in preseason and has had moments of promising play. that said, hes never been more than a practice squad guy come regular season so temper expectations.

Paul Fanaika is a 7th rounder from arizona state. heres nfl.com's analysis:

Positives: Naturally massive man with even weight distribution. ... Powerful upper body. ... Jolts the defender with his initial hand punch. ... Knee-bender that plays on his feet with surprising balance in pass protection. ... Agile enough to get out and lead the sweep. ... Three-year starter.

Negatives: Struggles with the leverage battle as a pass-blocker against the bull-rush. ... Allows defenders to get into his chest and can be walked back into the pocket, despite his strength and size. ... Surprising initial quickness, but only in small areas. ... Will struggle to get to the second level and effectively block speedier linebackers. ... May lack the lateral quickness to protect the edge if moved outside to right tackle.

BleedBurgundy96
11-23-2009, 06:53 PM
well masons gonna get his shot now. should see 10-12 touches a game easily. hes been a fan favorite the last two years in preseason and has had moments of promising play. that said, hes never been more than a practice squad guy come regular season so temper expectations.

Paul Fanaika is a 7th rounder from arizona state. heres nfl.com's analysis:

Positives: Naturally massive man with even weight distribution. ... Powerful upper body. ... Jolts the defender with his initial hand punch. ... Knee-bender that plays on his feet with surprising balance in pass protection. ... Agile enough to get out and lead the sweep. ... Three-year starter.

Negatives: Struggles with the leverage battle as a pass-blocker against the bull-rush. ... Allows defenders to get into his chest and can be walked back into the pocket, despite his strength and size. ... Surprising initial quickness, but only in small areas. ... Will struggle to get to the second level and effectively block speedier linebackers. ... May lack the lateral quickness to protect the edge if moved outside to right tackle.

Great insight Dirty Thirty!!!

Heres some more insight from a Eagle fan in a thread I made in their forum. I thought you might like seeing what a rival fan thinks about Fanaika.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1891827#post1891827

BleedBurgundy96
11-24-2009, 12:48 AM
The Redskins also placed Eddie Williams on IR. He broke his fibula in practice last Friday.